Betrayed to being the Very Be...

By UltimateGoomba

Ash's friends betray him, unaware he is the Alolan Champion! Ash reunites with his Alolan Gang, and they agre... More

Prologue: The Betrayal!
Bonus: Full Pokemon Song, My Version!
The World Tourney Opens!
The Champion Reunion!
Round 1 Pools!
Forgiveness and VS Hop!
Now, the moment you've all been waiting for...
Once Again, I got Tagged!

Aura Dream!

2.9K 24 5
By UltimateGoomba

Ash and Lillie were sleeping one night, and saw all the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon in their dream!

"What?!" The two teens gasped, "What are they doing here?!"

"Chill," Arceus stated, ", I need to tell you of something!"

"What is it, Arceus?" Ash questioned, and Arceus showed them an aura flashback of Brock, Bonnie, and Max.

During the flashback, it showed Brock, Bonnie, and Max all being forced to betray Ash, and after it was done, Ash was angry!

"How could they?!" Ash yelled, "That's so not cool!"

"I know," Arceus sighed, ", if you see them alone, make sure you forgive them!"

"Okay!" Ash exclaimed, "I will." Then the Aura Dream ended.

"That was new," Ash sighed, ", at least three of the traitors didn't mean it!"

"Yeah, good grief!" Lillie sighed, "Let's head back to sleep though, I'm tired!"

I know this chapter was short, don't be mad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
221K 9.1K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
121K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...