Resolution: Book 5

By bubbl3s4

Final chance at a new beginning. More

A Scorned, Broken Women.
G h o s t
Have Some Confidence Love ๐Ÿ˜˜
Spoiled Brat ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Utter Delusion & Disrespect.
Tired Of Your Negativity and Delusion ๐Ÿ˜ค
Devistating News ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
H.B.C โšœ๏ธ
Findings ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Masked Gala ๐ŸŽญ
Unmasked...
Surprise ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Spill, Spill, Spill.
Copy Cat ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Spoiled B*tch. ๐Ÿ™„
Pay Attention Cyn.
Our Pain Is Not The Same ๐Ÿ˜ค
I Hate You!๐ŸŽฏ
He's An Asshole ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Just Happened"
Breaking News ๐Ÿ˜ข
Restraint๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Ryders Talent Show ๐Ÿฅ‡
Dragged.
Caught Vibrations๐Ÿ˜
"I Dont Like My BD"
Kids Are Off Limits ๐Ÿšซ
By My Side
Bratty
Check Yo Attitude ๐Ÿ’ฏ
One Time "Offer" ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ...๐Ÿ€
Desperate. How?
Rat Trapped
Not Another Coly ๐Ÿ˜ž
Fashion Week โ€ผ๏ธ
fallen angel ๐Ÿ•Š
Pain.
True HeartBreak ๐Ÿ’”
Do you forgive ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด?
Planning Peacefully ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐ฒ๐”ข ๐ŸŽฏ
Willow & Cierra๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— : ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
Weeks Passed.
Girl, Pls..
Back In The Gameโš’
แŽ แŽฌแŽ แŽพsแŸแ’แŽฌแŽณ
The ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ...
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษดแด„สœ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส..
My Husband.
Let's Get Out There! Sure, Where? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Those Are My ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡๐™Ž
...
Take The Pain Away
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
I'm Not Ready..
โŒCฬถRฬถAฬถIฬถGฬถโŒ
That Get Back Anger ๐Ÿ˜ก
โŒIฬทSฬทSฬทAฬทโŒ
For His Own Enjoyment..๐Ÿซ 
Just A Visit
I Want To Make A Deal
ษชแด sแดส€ส€ส สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs..
Cynny.
We Won
สแดแดœ แดแดกแด‡ แดแด‡!
Paranoia
Stay Calm
๐–ฆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ก๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
สŸแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€แดแด‡s ส™แด‡ษขษชษด
๐Ÿฅ€
Sisters ๐Ÿ’”
You Did What You Had To Do..
She's ๐—”๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
No One's Point Of View
...๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ...
๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป..
Thank You๐Ÿ’—
Cyn & Lucas: Our Family ๐Ÿšจ

"Trespassing"

97 1 0
By bubbl3s4

Cyn POV

I got dressed as I shook off last night. Doing my hair, I smiled as Lucas's soft touch wrapped around my waist. He kissed on my neck slowly as I blushed super hard.

Lucas: what time you gotta be at work?" he mumbled in my ear.

Cyn: now." I giggled.

Lucas: you can be a little late you in charge pretty lady." he said kissing up on me. I bit my lip as butterflies danced around my stomach.

His touch was always so alluring and I wanted nothing more for him to handle me the way he use to.

Me: I gotta go babe." I said, pulling away. As much as I wanted that, I wasn't ready to give him that. He understood without me having to explain as he backed off.

Lucas: i'll wait." he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

Me: you not mad?" I said twisting my lips.

Lucas: not at all miss lady. I can wait." he smiled. I bit my lip at his smile before turning away.

Me: go away before I change my mind." I teased.

Lucas: shidd i'm staying if i'm making you change yo mind." he said. I laughed as I gave myself one good look in the mirror. Brushing past him I kissed the twins good bye and gave King the biggest hug.

Me: okay so King was suspended make sure he hands the kid his apology letter he made. Solae and Ronan need to eat before-."

Lucas: they get dropped at my moms house. Their milk is in the back of the fridge and I will need to heat it up for 1:00 exaclty." he finished. Rolling my eyes at his know it all attitude, I grabbed my purse and essentials.

Lucas: you wearing that?" he said frowning at my outfit.

Me: yeah what's wrong?" I said looking down at it.

Lucas: you looking to good to be going to work." he taunted.

Me: well there is this guy I'm trying to impress." I joked back.

Lucas: cyn don't play wit me." he straight faced.

Me: what you don't like the dress?"

Lucas: I love it, i just wont see you in it like that." he sighed.

Me: my friend at the shop will." I joked. He lunged at me and I laughed hard as he snatched me up.

Me: i'm joking Lucas!" I laughed as he glared at me.

Lucas: keep playing wit me and imma set that bitch on fire Cyn." he said letting me go.

Me: i'm kidding babe, I'm wearing this for you." I said pulling away. I smirked as a firm slap on my ass made its way.

Me: I gotta go now for real." I said turning and kissing him. He grabbed my ass and kissed me a little deeper this time.

King: ewwww." King whined as he pulled away.

Lucas: boy shut up." he said as King started laughing.

I waved at the kids again and grabbed my stuff before heading to the office. For the first time in a long time I headed to work with a smile on my face.

I wanted to get the day over with so I could go home and be with Lucas when he came home. I missed that feeling of wanting to come home and see him and now that it was back, there was nothing else I wanted to do.

Seven POV

I sat in my lounge chair and sighed as I waited for my first client. My arm ached a little but I wasn't going to let it stop me from my first day back. It had been forever since I had been in here and I truly missed it. The sound of small footsteps made me smirk as Cynthia came in.

She screamed happily as she seen me in my uniform.

Cynthia: your back!!" she yelled coming over and hugging me. She yanked me into a hug and I laughed as we rocked back and forth.

Me: Cyn okay! my first client should be here any minute." I said.

Cynthia: okay okay, professional." she breathed. Just as she said that my first client came in with a big smile.

Me: hey Chelsea." I smiled remembering her.

Chelsea: Hey!" she said giving me hug.

Me: so a regular sew in right?" I said as she handed me her bundles.

Chelsea: yeah but I was wondering if you could curl it this time."

Me: okay for sure." I said as she took a seat. I looked up at Cynthia who smiled at us.

Me: Cyn go away." I said as she beamed away.

Cyn: oh shit okay sorry." she said. She looked around and grabbed the remote to the TV in the room. Turning it on for me, I shook my head as my client laughed.

Cyn: you can watch anything you want." she said handing the remote to her.

Me: Cynnn." I groaned as she stood there.

Cyn: okay i'm leaving now!" she sighed. She stopped at the door as I combed through the girls natural hair.

Cyn: please say you'll be here all day."

Me: Cyn!" I snapped.

Cyn: mhm okay bye!" she said prancing off.

Me: i'm sorry about that." I said as I separated her hair.

Chelsea: oh no, it seems like she's just excited that your back like I am."

Me: yea, she really is." I laughed.

Me: okay hop on over to the sink so I can get started." I said. She nodded and I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner before heading to the sink.

Cyn POV

I smiled as I heard her washing the girls hair.

Chris: okay bitch if you don't give her space to be in her element. This is her first day." he said pulling me fully away from the door.

Me: I know, I know, i'm just happy she's here!"

Chris: me to." he smiled.

Chris but those mannequins I took home are a little to big."

Me: oh shit you wanna return them?"

Chris: I was thinking that, but then I had an idea to start making clothes for bigger girls." he said.

Me: oh yes! that would sell."

Chris: I don't want it just to sell, I want it to be helpful for girls who are a little thicker in certain places." he suggested.

Me: well that is still good. show me your ideas I might wanna hop on that project with you." I said. He nodded as Melissa came into our conversation with a frown.

Me: what M?" I said.

Melissa: there is some guy here claiming he is the property manger and is demanding to talk to you." she frowned. I frowned to and dropped my stuff.

Fixing my dress, I headed to the front were two men stood at the front desk.

Me: how may I help you?" I snapped a little.

??: Are you Cynthia?"

Me: Yes, how can I help you?" I repeated folding my arms.

??: We are here to discuss moving dates-."

Me: moving dates for what?" I snapped.

??: for you to clear the shop for our next buyer." he said making me freeze.

Me: what the hell are you talking about."

??: you signed a paper giving over all rights to the property-."

Me: what?!" I yelled as Chris and Melissa came over.

He sighed and pulled out a paper and handed it to me. Snatching it from him, I immediately turned red as I noticed my clean signature.

Me: this isn't right, I never agreed to this!" I yelled. Chris took it from me and read it. He slowly tore it in half and threw it in the ground.

Chris: see it's gone. Now you two men do the same." he taunted.

??: we made copies. Look have your shop cleared by the end of the day or my team will destroy everything when we tear everything down." he warned.

Me: your not tearing anything down!" I yelled as a few tears formed in my eyes.

??: Maam-."

Me: you have to believe me, I didn't agree to this!" I cried.

Seven: Cyn call Lucas." she said coming up. I didn't even notice that she had left her salon to come up here.

Seven: call him and June now Cyn." she said calmly.

Me: don't let them do anything!" I said as I raced to the back. I dumped my purse and grabbed my phone. A few tears dropped onto my wrist as I clicked on Lucas's name.

The call declined and I called again. It rang this time and I hung up and called Dre.

Dre: hey crazy." he joked answering the phone.

Me: are you with Lucas?" I said talking calmly.

Dre: yeah he is right here."

Me: why didn't he answer the phone!" I snapped.

Dre:..he was cleaning up something. What's wrong?"

I sniffled a little as I went and looked at the two men who still stood there.

Dre: Cyn you okay?" he said concerningly.

Me: c-can you please tell Lucas to answer phone." I begged.

Dre: okay okay, hold on Cyn." he said.

Dre: yo call yo wife now." he said.

Lucas: my phone upstairs what's wrong?" he said in the background.

Dre: she on the phone wit me crying right now."

Lucas: what??" he snapped. I heard him coming closer as I waited.

Dre: bro go get yo phone." he snapped. I heard the shuffle of Lucas walking away as Dre put the phone back to his ear.

Dre: he finna call you love aight?"

Me: okay." I breathed.

Dre: stay on the phone until he do." he ordered.

My phone buzzed in my hand and Lucas name popped up.

Me: this is him Dre."

Dre: aight aight." he said as I hung up and answered Lucas.

Lucas: what's wrong Cynthia?" he said as he heard me already crying.

Me: there's this man telling me to leave the shop because I don't own the property anymore!"

Lucas: Cyn what man?"

Me: I don't know!" I sobbed.

Lucas: Cyn I cant help you if you finna get mad at me. You need to calm down and tell me what happened." he said firmly.

I took a breather before wiping my eyes.

Me: the property manager is here saying that I signed over the property to another person and they are giving me until the end of the day to get out." I said.

Lucas: and he has proof?"

Me: yea, he pulled out a document with my signature on it. But babe I don't remember signing that." I said crying all over again.

Lucas: aight babygirl i'm on the way." he promised.

Me: Please hurry I don't know what to do." I said roughly wiping my eyes.

Lucas: i'm coming now. But cyn?" he called.

Me: yeah?" I whined.

Lucas: don't let them people see you cry. Wipe yo eyes. Aight?." he said.

Me: yeah okay, just hurry." I said wiping my eyes. I hung up the phone and took a few breaths before heading back to the front.

Lucas POV

It took no time for me and Dre to make it to the shop. June pulled in behind me as Dre got out the car first.

Me: you got dem papers?" I said as Peanut and him came over to me.

June: yeah." he said unfolding a few papers. Walking over and down the steps I could see Cyn anxiously fiddling her fingers. Her big brown eyes were scared as the two men stood just a few feet from her.

Me: Cyn." I called as I stopped. She quickly came over and pulled me into a hug.

Cyn: please tell them to leave." she said stepping back.

June: we can't just tell them to leave princess, we need to see what the issue is first." he said calmly.

Peanut: the papers they saying you signed, did you sign them?"

Cyn: yes but I didn't know I did." she said as her eyes started to water.

Me: what did I just say about that Cyn. Stop crying, this is business miss lady." I said wiping her eyes.

Cyn: i'm trying not to but they are saying they are gonna tear down the place first thing tomorrow morning." she mumbled.

Peanut: yeah that ain't gonna happen. Just relax." he said.

June: aye." he called, nudging her.

June: didn't I tell you to make sure you read everything you sign?" he said firmly.

Cyn: yes, and I swear me and Chris read everything we signed, this is the first time June." she pleaded. He nodded and rubbed her shoulder before peering around. He smirked profoundly as he stared at one of the men.

June: Mikee." he grinned as he stepped around Cyn.

One of the managers smiled as June came over, almost as if he was happy he was here.

I immediately noticed him as he was the one that me and June made the deal with for this shop.

Mike: Junio man, what's going on?" he greeted.

June: I don't know man, you tell me." he laughed.

Mike: well according to my partner here, your sister signed over all her rights to the property man." he said.

??: so this is not hers property anymore."

Cyn: yes it is!"

June: Cyn hush." he snapped turning to her.

I grabbed her hand softly and pulled her to me. I wrapped my arm around her neck and placed a soothing hand on the side of her cheek. Rubbing it softly to help her calm down.

June: who is this?" he asked Mike.

??: My names Timothy, I am here to make sure things don't go the way they seem to be going right now." he snapped.

June: well Tim, there is a misunderstanding here. Me and my sister's husband put up money for this spot for her. So her signing her rights off should be invalid being that we paid for this spot."

Tim: yes but you put it under her name. Therefore that claim is invalid." he said back.

Cyn: okay but I didn't know." she said calmer.

Tim: ma'am you signed it did you not?" he snapped.

Me: watch yo tone boy." I warned as he glared at her.

June: Mike come talk for a second." he said waving Mike closer to us. He came over away from Timothy as June turned to him.

June: fuck is going on Mike." he growled.

Mike:..someone by the name of Olivia has ownership of the spot now. Somehow Cyn's actual signature is on that permission form." he said.

Peanut: okay but you hear my sister saying she ain't know right?"

Mike: I know, and I believe it. I knew something was wrong when they brought it to the firm. I made sure to hop right on it."

June: aight good so what are you doing to help."

Mike: I don't know what to do. I have your sisters back but she already confirmed that she signed it."

June: aight so how much was put up for the spot then."

Mike: man.. you know I can't tell you that."

June: Mike come on now." he pressed. He sighed and swiftly looked over his shoulder before turning back.

Mike: half a mil. Clean." he mumbled.

Mike: you got money to top that?"

June: yea we got it."

Mike: clean." he repeated.

June:..give me 48 hours and I will."

Mike: June I can't hold it for 48.."

June: Mike hold it bro. I can get the money." he snapped. Mike sighed and slowly nodded his head.

Mike: they are granted 48hours."

Tim: but-."

Mike: that's it, clearly there is a misunderstanding so they have 48hours to get it under control." he snapped. Timothy glared before walking away.

Mike: 48hours June." he pressed

June: that's all I need bro." he said. Mike nodded and shook June's hand and smiled small at Cyn.

Mike: i'm sorry about this."

Cyn: thank you." she mumbled.

Mike: y'all gotta get going before he calls more people down here."

Cyn: wait we still have to leave?"

Seven: yeah I still have clients?" she frowned.

Mike: the property doesn't belong to you anymore i'm afraid and for right now it's considered trespassing."

Seven: are you serious?" she snapped.

Drebo: look is there way that she can still do her clients?"

Mike: where's her spot?"

Seven: it's in the back. My clients usually come in the back door. I only have 3 more girls." she pressed. He sighed and stepped a little closer.

Mike: clear out for now, when we leave, just park your car around back and tell your clients to come around through there." he said.

Drebo: aight man thank you." he said. He nodded his head at us before turning on his heel. Timothy glared at us before following him out.

Me: imma kill that nigga." I blurted as I remembered Mike saying Olivia's name. I knew she and him was behind that shit.

June: just wait on that."

Me: man.." I groaned as Cynthia let go of me.

June: just wait before you do that. Y'all got the envelope delivered right?"

Drebo: yea the kid got it done."

June: aight then, let that blow up in his face first and then you make your move." he shrugged. I gritted my teeth but nodded in agreement.

June: trust me, when that shit blows up. It'll be the best time for us to make a move." he said.

June: now come on for that timothy nigga come back and I have to beat his ass." he said rubbing Cyns shoulder.

Me: you got all your stuff?"

Cyn: yeah, but I was gonna stay with Seven." she sighed.

Drebo: imma stay with her, Cyn you get home and chill out." he said. She sighed and nodded her head as she gave Seven a hug. Grabbing her stuff, she held my hand as we exited the store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 139 24
Devin's Dreams Are About to Come True.
44K 1.4K 31
Sequel to How It All Started..
9.5K 230 15
let's travel the states and fall in love along the way.