The Male Lead's White Moonlig...

By taterskun

Gu Wang transmigrated into a book where he was killed by the male lead after chasing his white moonlight?! No... More

SUMMARY
CH 1 | Transmigrating into a Book
CH 2 | Congratulations to Wangwang
CH 3 | Improper Waste
CH 4 | I Don't like fighting unless necessary
CH 5 | No Title
CH 7 | Who Said You Aren't Good at Writing Reviews
CH 8 | The Class Monitor Came to Take a Look
CH 9 | Gu Wang is His Type
CH 10
CH 11 | White moonlight is not so good...
CH 12 & 13 !!

CH 6 | No Title TT

8.4K 156 20
By taterskun

The review had to be turned in to Li Shuya before Sunday, and Gu Wang only started writing it that Saturday.

Writing a review is essentially the same as writing an essay. It has a clear beginning and end, the beginning is an account of what happened, the middle marks the mistakes and then how to fix those mistakes, and the end expresses the attitude and looks forward to a better future. Before Gu Wang transmigrated in to the book, the original was a tyrant, and writing a review was not an easy thing to do.

This review took Gu Wang a whole hour because he had to imitate the original's ugly handwriting. Gu Wang formed his own writing style when he was a child, and continued to perfect it. If you look carefully, you can still see some of his strokes.

After he finished writing, he realized that he didn't know where Song Zhiyan was. He sent Song Zhiyan a WeChat message and closed off his phone without waiting for a reply. He had to finish his review first. It was the day before Sunday, meaning he couldn't delay any longer. 

The original body in the book never wrote reviews, he was just a young master who didn’t take the school rules and disciplines seriously.

To change, start by writing a review!

Gu Wang thought it was funny. It's a step forward to write a review for the original, you can well imagine, but when Gu Wang fought that day and it had nothing to do with the original body.

Gu Wang put the review on the desk in front of Li Shuya. She stopped him before he could leave, saying she had something to tell him.

Li Shuya picked up the review, glanced at it lightly, and put it aside again. She folded her hands on her knees. Li Shuya was relieved. Even if Gu Wang didn't like to learn, he at least knew that he was wrong. If he didn't write the review she would've started to give up on him.

She looked at Gu Wang and said earnestly, "Gu Wang, you know, to become a useful person, you must first grow up. Teacher doesn't ask you to have a meteoric rise to the top. Take your time, teacher will help you change, okay?"

Li Shuya nodded when she saw Gu Wang hesitate and smile sincerely.

When Gu Wang looked at Li Shuya, he couldn't help feeling a little touched. If it was another teacher, they would definitely be tired of persuading students like Gu Wang to leave time and again, lest he lower the average grade of the class and the school enrollment rate.

But Li Shuya wholeheartedly believes that every student is good.

Gu Wang left the teacher's office and wandered slowly into the classroom corridor when the phone in his trouser pocket suddenly vibrated.

[Yan Dog: Wangwang hurry come help us!!]

[Yan Dog: Son, your father is dying!]

[Shen Zhao: Ah, f*ck, I'll kill them sooner or later!]

Gu Wang couldn't tell what they were yelling about so he called them. It was very noisy there as Song Zhiyan yelled at Gu Wang, "Wangwang, f**k we got into a fight at the internet cafe!"

Shen Zhao's loud voice could be heard beside him.

Gu Wang: It turns out that the life of scumbags is very colorful.

Song Zhiyan didn’t care whether Gu Wang was listening or not, he continued to shout, “The second middle school next door, sh*t, really shameless, it was agreed that the losers in a 5V5 would treat everyone to hotpot but they cheated in the game..."

"You dare to say you didn't start it?! You swear by your chickens (crotches)?" Song Zhiyan's words were definitely not directed at Gu Wang, he wouldn't joke about his bro's chicken.

But Song Zhiyan's words were really too rogueish and cruel. Several people over there threw their stools to start a fight, shouting, "You're just sore losers, an upstart is an upstart, you're too inferior to show in public!"

"Where is Gu Wang? Why didn't he come? Scared?"

Gu Wang is the richest of the three of them, and if he is there, he can throw a lot of money at them. (pay to get them away basically)

Song Zhiyan looked down on people who had no experience in life. While talking on the phone with Gu Wang, he never forgot to shout abuses at the others.

"You are the most embarrassed. If you can't beat it, you just cheat! You have no sense of shame because of money. Zhaozi (SZ), give them money, how much do you want?" Song Zhiyan's mouth is actually much more hurtful than Shen Zhao's and his fight style is also the cruelest of the three.

Shen Zhao let out a "sigh" and bent down to take his schoolbag by the machine. As soon as he took out his wallet, he was hit by a bag head-on. Shen Zhao fell straight to the ground. The schoolbag simultaneously fell on the ground, a loud bang ringing out. Not at all the melodious sound of a book filled bag.

""What's in your bag?" The boss on the other side asked the younger brother next to him. He felt something was wrong. If it was just full of books, how could the kid faint?

The little brother paused, but then he looked like he was about to cry, "The bricks I put in!"

"Bricks?!" Song Zhiyan's voice immediately raised when he heard the words. After telling Gu Wang the address of the Internet cafe, he hung up the phone and rushed up with a broomstick from the side, as if it wasn't a broomstick but a kitchen knife.

The eldest brother threw his cigarette butt on the ground and gritted his teeth, "Don't worry about him, we won't admit it. First clean up the one surnamed Song!"

He had just finished speaking, when a mix of dark stuff hit his face. The mixed smell of various things was enough to make people sick, and there were still some unknown objects on the broom.

"Song Zhiyan you asked for this!" Anyway, Song Zhiyan is only one person. The few teammates he played with before were strangers, and they were long gone by now. He doesn't believe that five of them can't beat one!

Song Zhiyan didn't even trash talk as he kicked one of them in the stomach. The scene became extremely chaotic for a while. The owner of the Internet cafe repaired her makeup at the register, and after making sure that there was no flaw, she picked up the landline and made a call.

"Hello. Yes. A fight. They are about to beat people to death, hurry!" The boss called the police. She rested on her chin and looked at the people who were fighting each other. She didn't worry about the damage at all. She would just find their parents for reimbursement. The Internet cafe next to the schools was like this. People fought every few days, so the stools and chairs lacked arms and legs.

Shen Zhao was stunned. When he woke up, he heard a siren outside. Song Zhiyan saw him wake up. He was held by someone and bit his thigh. Song Zhiyan grinned and shouted, "Zhaozi, come and help!"

The policeman appeared, and Shen Zhao was hit with inspiration. He "fainted" again.

Song Zhiyan, "f*ck your ancestors Shen Zhao!"

The few policemen who came in pulled out their waist batons, picked up a few of the rascals, and shouted, "Have you fought enough ba?! Did your parents send you to school so you could learn to fight?"

The middle-aged man's voice was so angry that he almost brought down the ceiling of the Internet cafe. The gamers around still played games intently. One of the bald policemen stared sharply at the boss who was sitting at the front desk painting her nails, "You there..."

The woman covered her mouth and smiled, "Big Brother, we are a serious business here. You can't enter without an ID card."

The bald head retracted his gaze, there was no doubt.

Shen Zhao was finally lifted up, and Song Zhiyan sneered, "Oh, which actor is this?"

Shen Zhao leaned forward with a smile on his face, "Yan Gou, you didn't take me and run away? We're all brothers, it was your fault to fuss about."

Bald Head shoved Shen Zhao, "Still in the mood to joke!"

Song Zhiyan didn't talk to Shen Zhao again, he frowned, his expression a little heavy. Shen Zhao took advantage of the police teaching the others to lean his head and ask in a low voice, "What's wrong? Are you that angry?"

"No," Song Zhiyan said, "I called Wangwang, he should almost be here..."

Shen Zhao's face became stiff, "No way."

Gu Wang came with a stick. The stick was picked up outside the alley of the Internet cafe. He saw the Internet cafe named "Tsinghua Internet Cafe" from a distance and almost fell. He didn't expect it to be part of the book too. There is also a Tsinghua University in his world, but he doesn’t know if it is the same as the Tsinghua in his world. Furthermore, Tsinghua is the university where Gu Wang was studying. He almost feels a sense of home when he sees the word Tsinghua. However...it is now a family Internet cafe.

When he was about to reach the entrance of the Internet cafe, Gu Wang saw Shen Zhao coming out of it with a black-blue bruise on his forehead. Shen Zhao was winking at him desperately. Unfortunately, his eyes were swollen, and he couldn't see that he was winking at all. It is the appearance of being beaten well.

Gu Wang felt worried and ran over with his stick, "Who the hell beat you like this?" At the moment, only Shen Zhao was in his eyes.

It hasn't even been a week since he transmigrated into the book and Gu Wang had already adapted to the role of Gu Wang, a scumbag high school student.

Shen Zhao didn't dare speak. In the dim internet cafe behind him, a few boys who were beaten were pushed out, followed by a few policemen who came out with Bald Head. He saw a young boy who looked like a very well-behaved and good student.

He was about to say 'give way', until he saw the stick in Gu Wang's hand and smiled, "Oh, is there a helper?"

The officer raised his hand, "Take him away!"

Gu Wang was stunned.

Song Zhiyan came out, and he said viciously to Shen Zhao, "I told you when you see Gu Wang to warn him not to come over!"

Shen Zhao lowered his voice, very aggrieved, "I winked, but he didn't understand. How can you blame me?"

"..." Song Zhiyan glanced at Shen Zhao's swollen nose and swollen face winking. Even if he asked heaven, no one could understand.

The author has something to say: 

Gu Wang: Really bad luck.

(t/n: poor Gu Wang (* ̄ー ̄) hehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...