Space & Time

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ NorthernNerdd

๐™’๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Needs to be Said
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ“
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ”
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ & ๐Ÿ•๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ•๐›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ

3.2K 89 46
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ NorthernNerdd

Third Person

The Lodger

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The TARDIS materialised somewhere causing the Doctor to open the doors and say "No, it's definitely not the fifth moon of Sinda Callista. I think I can see a Rymans." Wendy squealed "Rymans," and ran to the door with the Doctor and as soon as she got there, they were both flung out of the TARDIS.

"Amy! Amy!" The Doctor yelled at the disappearing TARDIS. "Oh no." Whispered Wendy as she watched their only mode of transportation disappear.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The two had been wandering about for a day, trying to find out why the TARDIS took off without the Doctor being inside of it.

Wendy was currently watching as the Doctor drew out cash from an ATM, "You have a bank card?" Wendy questioned. "I technically still work for UNIT. The money needs to go somewhere, and we need to pay rent for the place future Amy told us about." The Doctor told her.

"You have a job?" Wendy said with a laugh "Wait UNIT? The alien shooting ones?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, the alien shooting ones. And technically I still work for them, doesn't mean I have strict hours." The Doctor said to her.

"So, you're so high-ranking you can just not turn up whenever a world ending event happens, well you will if it interests you?" Wendy asked again. "Everything interests me." He told her. "No, you got bored Iron Man, the greatest film to ever exist. And The Godfather, who gets bored during The Godfather. Also another time you weren't interested in something was when we went Sydney and there was a spider, which could have killed me, and you weren't interested. Until Amy told you it was an alien, which it actually was, and even then you just took it back to its home planet, no fuss. You weren't interested. Another film you got bored of was Die Hard, again who gets bored during Die Hard." Wendy said to him.

"You never used to talk this much." The Doctor said to her.

"There's a few reasons for that, I'm running on little to no sleep because we've been stuck on Earth for a day and I'm so bored." Wendy said to him.

They reached the address and the Doctor rang the doorbell and a man opened the door saying "I love you!"

"Well, that's good, cos we're your new lodgers. Do you know, this is going to be easier than I expected."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"But I only just put the advert up today, I didn't put my address." The man told the two strangers at his doorstep.

"Well, aren't you luck I came along? More lucky than you know." The Doctor said to him, Wendy leaned over and whispered "No more ominous whispers at the end of nice sentences." The Time Lord nodded his head at the woman and turned back to the man.

"Less of a young professional, more of an ancient amateur, she is the professional one, but frankly we're an absolute dream." The Doctor said, Wendy waved at the man and smiled slightly.

"Hang on, mate, I don't know if I want you two staying, and give me back those keys, you can't have those!" The man said.

"Yes, quite right. Have some rent." The Doctor said as he handed a paper bag over to him. "How much did you put in the bag?" Wendy asked, but her question was answered when she looked in and the Doctor said "That's probably quite a lot, isn't it? Looks like a lot. Is it a lot? I can never tell." The Doctor then pushed past the man and went into the house, "Sorry about him." Wendy said as she followed the stranger into the house.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Don't spend it all on sweets. Unless you like sweets. I like sweets. Ooh." The Doctor said as he went to do the cheek kiss you would see on Real Housewives of wherever, it was a show Wendy had seen in passing when Amy was watching it.

"That's how we greet each other nowadays, isn't it? I'm the Doctor. Well, they call me the Doctor, I don't know why. I call me the Doctor too. Still don't know why." The Time Lord introduced himself. "No it's not how we greet each other and even I know that. I'm Wendy Pond." Wendy said to man with a slight nod of the head.

"Craig Owens. The Doctor?" Craig asked.

"Yep. Who lives upstairs?" The Doctor asked Craig.

"Just some bloke." Craig answered.

"What does he look like?" The Doctor asked.

"Normal. He's very quiet." Craig said as a loud bang was heard, "Usually." The man added on the end.

The Doctor walked off into another room, as Craig asked "Sorry, who are you again? Hello? Excuse me?" While following him, Wendy sighed and followed after the two.

"Ah! I suppose that's... dry rot?" The Doctor asked while looking at a dark patch on the ceiling.

"Or damp." Craig said, Wendy then added "Could be mildew."

"Or none of the above." The Doctor said, "What did I just say about ominous sentences? What did I just say?" Wendy whispered to the Doctor, he only patted her on the back and walked forward towards the patch.

"I'll get someone to fix it." Craig said.

"No, I'll fix it. I'm good at fixing rot. Call me the Rotmeister." The Doctor said causing Wendy to let out a loud laugh, she quickly stopped and put her hand over her mouth, her action caused the Doctor to say "No, I'm the Doctor. Don't call me the Rotmeister. This is the most beautiful parlour I have ever seen, you're obviously a man of impeccable taste. We can stay, Craig, can't we. Say we can." The Doctor pulled out his charm to try and convince Craig to let the two stay and find out what was going on with the man upstairs.

"You haven't even seen the room." Craig said.

"The room?" Asked the Doctor.

"Your room." Craig said. Wendy placed her hands over her face and said "He isn't usually like this. By this I mean unaware."

"Our room? Oh, yes, our room, our room. Take us to our room!" The Doctor said in an excited tone.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

They three walked into the room with Craig saying "Yeah, this is Mark's old room, he owns the place, moved out about a month ago. This uncle he never even heard of died and left a load of money in the will."

"How very convenient. This'll do, just right infact..." The Doctor started to say but was cut off by the sound of banging and glass breaking.

The Doctor licked his finger and held it in the air, causing both Wendy and Craig to raise their eyebrows at the man. "No time to lose. We'll take it." The Doctor said, he then pulled his finger down and said "Ah... you'll want to my credentials." As he pulled out the psychic paper.

"There... National Insurance number... NHS number... References..." He said as he put the psychic paper behind his back after each 'credential' to emulate that he was changing the piece of paper.

"Is that a reference from the Archbishop of Canterbury?" Craig asked.

"I'm his special favourite." The Doctor told him.

"Are you hungry? I'm hungry." The Doctor said as he walked out of the room and towards the kitchen-living room area of the building.

"I haven't got anything in." Craig told him.

"You've got everything I need for an omelette fines herbs! Pour trois! So who's the girl on the fridge?" The Doctor asked as he started cooking.

"My friend. Sophie." Craig told him.

"Girlfriend?" Wendy asked.

"A friend who is a girl. There's nothing going on." Craig said.

"Ah, that's completely normal. Works for me." The Doctor said.

"We met at work about a year ago at the call centre." Craig told him.

"Oh, really, a communications exchange? That could be handy." The Doctor said as he put some salt into the pan.

"Firm's going down though. The bosses are using a totally rubbish business model. I know what they should do, I got a plan all worked out, but I'm just a phone drone, I can't do running in saying I know best. Why am I telling you this? I don't even know you." Craig said.

"Well, I've got one of those faces. People never stop blurting out their plans while I'm around." The Doctor said.

"Right, where's your stuff?" Craig asked the two.

"Don't worry, it'll materialise, if all goes to plan. And luckily Wendy never goes anywhere without that bag." The Doctor told him. "Yeah, it has everything I could possibly need for any situation. Apart from a torch because you haven't took me to get a new one. Basically I could survive a zombie Apocalypse and an asteroid hitting the planet with this bag." Wendy added on to the Doctor's statement.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The Doctor had finished cooking the omelette and they had eaten it. "Oh, that was incredible! That was absolutely brilliant. Where did you learn to cook?" Craig asked the Doctor.

"Paris, in the 18th century. No, hang on, that's not recent, is it? 17th? No, no, no, 20th. Sorry, I'm not used to doing them in the right order." The Doctor answered.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a bit weird?" Craig asked him.

"They never really stop. Ever been to Paris, Craig?" The Doctor asked.

"Nah, I can't see the point of Paris. I'm not much of a traveler." Craig told him.

"I can tell from your sofa." Wendy whispered, but Craig heard her and asked "My sofa?"

The Doctor answered for her and said "You're starting to look like it."

Craig let out a laugh and said "Thanks, mate, that's lovely! No, I like it here. I'd miss it, I'd miss..."

Wendy saw that Craig was holding keys, so as he trailed off she asked "Those keys?"

"What?" He asked the girl.

"You're sort of... fondling them." Wendy said. Craig dropped the keys and said "I'm holding them."

"Right." Wendy said slowly.

"Anyway these..." Craig started as he stood up and went over to a bowl and picked up some keys. "... these are your keys."

The Doctor and Wendy stood up and walked up to Craig, "We can stay then?" The Doctor asked. "Yeah, you're both weird and one of you can cook, it's good enough for me" Craig said as he held up certain keys while saying "Right, outdoor, front door, your door."

"My door. My place. My gaff. Ha-ha! Yes! Me with a key." The Doctor said as he took the keys from Craig.

"And listen, Mark and I, we had an arrangement where if you ever need me out of your hair, just give me a shout, OK?" Craig asked with a wink, causing both the Doctor and Wendy to give him a confused look.

"Why would we want that?" The Doctor asked.

"In case you both want some time alone with each other. To do couple stuff." Craig said, Wendy continued looking confused at the man as she said "You've lost me."

"What couples do together, when their alone, together." Craig told her, Wendy's eyes widened as she said "Oh God." With a disgusted look on her face. "Deeply religious, won't happen." Wendy added, "Wait that doesn't work, I was just blasphemous. Err..." She said trailing off at the end.

"Oh, I will. I'll shout if that happens. Yes. Something like... I was not expecting this!" The Doctor shouted. "Warn people next time." Wendy told the Time Lord.

"By the way, that..." The Doctor started to say while pointing to the dark patch on the ceiling, "... the rot. I've got the strangest feeling we shouldn't touch it." The Doctor continued as he grabbed Wendy's hand and walked away.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Why do you have pyjama's in that bag?" The Doctor asked Wendy as she allowed him to turn around as she changed. "Because with you, I never know where I'll end up and I don't want to sleep in my clothes. Also the TARDIS loves me and gave me a bag that's bigger on the inside, did she not tell you? It has a limit, but allows for three changes of clothes and pyjama's took up a spot. As said before, I could survive a zombie invasion with this bag." Wendy told the man.

"OK, my ship likes you more than me. Why haven't you told me this before?" The Doctor asked her.

"It never came up." Wendy said as she sat on the bed. The Doctor did the opposite and flung himself down.

"Earth to Pond, Earth to Pond. Come in Pond." He spoke into his earpiece.

"Doctor!" Amy yelled loud enough for Wendy to hear, despite not having an earpiece to hear her sister. The Doctor flinched at the action and said "Could you not wreck my new earpiece, Pond?"

"How's the TARDIS coping?" The Doctor asked the red-head currently trapped in said ship.

After a few seconds the Doctor said "Ooh, nasty. She's locked in a materialisation loop, trying to land again but she can't."

"I don't know what it is yet!" The Doctor told Amy.

He stood up on the bed and said "Anything that can stop the TARDIS from landing is big, scary big!"

"...Orange juice, eocenes Arbuckle, rare tarantula on the table, ooh! I can't go up there until I know what it is and how to deal with it!" The Doctor listed of things to Amy that were scary.

"All spiders are scary." Wendy told the man.

"It is vital that this 'man' upstairs doesn't realise who and what I am. So no soniccing. No advanced technology. I can only use this cos we're on scramble. To anyone else hearing this conversation, we're talking absolute gibberish." The Doctor said as he jumped up and down on the bed, then jumped off.

"Practical eruption in chicken. Descartes Lombardy spiral. All I've got to do is pass as an ordinary human being. Simple. What could possible go wrong?" The Doctor said. Wendy let out a laugh and said "Even I can't do that and I'm human."

"So you're both just going to be snide? No helpful hints?" The Doctor asked as he put some sunglasses on. "Sort out the hair, it's too big." Wendy told him.

"Bow ties are cool. And this hair is nice, hair can never be too big." The Doctor said, presumably Amy said something about his bow tie.

"Come on, Amy, I'm a normal bloke, tell me what normal blokes do." The Doctor told her.

"I cold do those things! I don't, but I could!" He then said.

Then there was a loud crashing noise heard from upstairs causing the Doctor to say "Hang on. Wait, wait, wait! Amy?"

Wendy looked over at the clock and saw it kept going back and forth between a certain time, "Interesting. Localised time loop. Time distortion. Whatever's happening upstairs, is still affecting you." The Doctor said and after a few seconds he said "My end's good."

"No, no, no, not really! Just keep the zigzag plotter on full, that'll protect you." The Doctor told her.

"Amy, I said the zigzag plotter!" He yelled at her.

"What, you're standing with the door behind you? OK, take two steps to your right and pull it again!" He explained to her.

"Now, I must not use the sonic. I've got work to do need to pick up a few items." The Doctor said as he walked out of the room.

"Right bye." Wendy said as she moved the items he threw onto the bed, on the ground, so she could get some sleep before they sorted out what was going on upstairs.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy woke up and got dressed into some light blue denim mom jeans and a yellow knitted sweater which was over a white shirt. She walked out of the room and saw the Doctor in a blue towel holding a toothbrush, "Err. What are you doing?" Wendy asked the man as he walked up the stairs, she blushed slightly at the sight but did not act too differently than how she normally did.

The front door opened, before the Doctor could answer her, and a blonde woman walked in saying "Ooh! Hello?"

"Hello! The Doctor." The Doctor said to the woman as he walked down the stairs up to the woman.

"Right." She whispered.

"You must be Sophie." He said as he did the cheek kiss with her.

Wendy smiled slightly at the woman before going back into the room, which was full of random bits and pieces that the Doctor gathered overnight.

"I'm going to play football." The Doctor told her.

"Right. I'm going to go out of the room now, because I'm assuming you're getting changed into the football kit." Wendy said as she backed out of the room, avoiding opening the door too much so that Craig and Sophie saw what was inside.

Wendy walked out just in time to hear Sophie say "You didn't say he was gorgeous."

The Doctor opened the door and asked "You unlocked the door. How did you do that? Those are your keys, you must have left them last time you came here."

"Yeah, but I... How do you know these are my keys?" Sophie asked.

"I've been holding them!" Craig admitted.

"I've got another set." Sophie said as she held up another set of keys.

"You've got two sets of keys to someone else's house?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah." Sophie said.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Why are you taking that bag with you, Wendy?" Craig asked her.

"I'm particularly interested in football, so I'll probably just read, I have a lot of books I need to catch up on." Wendy said as they left the house with the Doctor and Sophie.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Once they reached the park Craig asked the Doctor "What are you actually called, what's your proper name?"

"Just call me the Doctor." The Doctor told him.

"I can't say to these guys 'These are my new flatmates, Wendy and the Doctor.'" Craig told him.

"I mean technically you can, but I understand there is social stigma around knowing people who are weird or people with weirder names." Wendy said as she looked up from her book.

"Why not?" The Doctor asked.

"As Wendy said, it's weird." Craig told him.

"All right, Craig. Soph. All right, mate." A man welcomed the group.

Wendy stayed behind slightly not wanting to introduce herself to this many new people at once, instead she tapped the Doctor on the shoulder and pointed over to a bench that she was going to sit on. Wendy walked off from the group and sat down.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Time seemed to fly by when Wendy was reading and soon enough she saw that the game had finished, she stood up and started to walk over to the Doctor, but saw that people were stopping and going straight back to where they were, only for it to be repeated again. Wendy looked at them and sighed, she decided to stay in the same area as if she walked straight over to where the Doctor was people may be suspicious about the teleporting woman.

When they started walking normally Wendy let out a breathe she didn't even know she was holding and walked over to the Doctor, who had detached himself from the group. "Was it to do with the flat upstairs?" Wendy asked.

"Probably. Anyway, what did you read?" The Doctor asked her.

"Fermat's Last Theorem by Simon Singh. I've not finished it yet, so don't spoil it." Wendy told the Time Lord. "I haven't even read it." The Doctor told her.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Right. Shield's up. Let's scan!" The Doctor said as he started spinning his weird contraption.

"Upstairs. No traces of high technology. Totally normal. No, no, no, no, it can't be! It's too normal." The Doctor said.

"Without knowing, get myself killed, then you really are lost. If I could just get a look in there... hold on." The Doctor told Amy.

Wendy's eyes widened and she said "Get her to get the plans, layout, and history of the building. She needs to get everything about this house." The Doctor had held out his earpiece so Amy could hear what her sister was saying.

"Did you hear that?" The Doctor asked Amy and the answer was presumably 'yes' as the Doctor did not explain further.

"Meanwhile, I shall recruit a spy." The Doctor then added.

"A spy?" Wendy asked.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" The Doctor asked her.

"Only if it's me." Wendy told him with a small laugh.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The Doctor had decided to make Craig breakfast in bed, "It's a bit weird." Wendy said to him. "I'm the one who is meant to be weird and bad at social interactions, not you." She added.

"I'm not being weird and I'm great at socialising." The Doctor argued.

"Sure you are. Amy told me something when I was younger to help be act normal at family gatherings well she told me this after my 12th birthday party. She said 'just don't talk and if you have to don't bring up trains.' Wait that doesn't work here? Forget I said anything." Wendy told him.

"I still don't know what happened at your 12th birthday party. And what's your special interest now?" The Doctor asked her.

"Well I may have stepped on the toe of a 50 year old relative who tried to hug me and make me sound Scottish. Also, torches, I would like a new torch. I'm not joking, they come in handy. So, you take me to B&Q and let me buy a torch and I'll never speak of it again." Wendy told him.

"Is this the only way to get you to stop talking about the torch?" He asked. Wendy nodded her head and the Doctor said "OK, I'll buy you a new torch."

"Wait, I never said anything about you buying it. I do that, you just need to take the TARDIS to a B&Q. And it's only going to be a cheap one, as that other one broke way too easily for the price." Wendy said as the Doctor nodded his head and walked out the room to take Craig his breakfast.

The Doctor ran into the kitchen and said "Craig touched it." Wendy sighed and said "What do you need?"

"Right reverse the enzyme decay. Excite the tannin molecules." The Doctor said as he made a substance that would help Craig. "Nothing then, okay." Wendy whispered as she followed the Time Lord.

"I've got to go to work." Craig said.

"On no account. You need rest." The Doctor told him.

"One more." He added as he put the tea pot back in Craig's mouth and made him drink it.

"It's the planning meeting, it's important." Craig said.

"You're important. You're going to be fine Craig." The Doctor said as he walked out of the room.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"I'm going to go to Craig's work, sort this out for him." The Doctor told Wendy.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, he's not well and someone needs to stop the firm from going under. I will help him with that." The Doctor said to her.

"Right, but if he get's mad this is all on you. I'll watch the scanner and I won't touch the non dry-rot, damp, mildew patch." Wendy said with a small smile.

"Cute." The Doctor whispered, loud enough for Wendy to know he said something, but not loud enough for her to hear what he said.

"What did you say?" Wendy asked.

"Oh to hell with it." The Doctor said as he grabbed Wendy's faced and kissed her, like in Venice. Only this time Wendy kissed the Time Lord back, Wendy soon pulled away and said "You should get going."

The Doctor nodded his head and left the building, leaving Wendy alone to think about what had just happened.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A few hours later Craig walked into the room and saw the machine the Doctor had build, Wendy had been reading, but she looked up from her book and saw Craig there. "What the hell?" He asked.

"It's difficult to explain." Wendy said as he left the room.

A few minutes later Craig opened the door saying "There's that!"

"It's art! A statement on modern society, 'Ooh, ain't modern society awful?'" The Doctor said as Wendy stood up and nodded, trying to confirm the Doctor's statement.

"You've been her three days, the three weirdest days of my life." Craig said.

"Your days will get a lot weirder if we go!" The Doctor told him.

"I can't do this anymore!" Craig yelled.

"We can't leave this place. We're like you, we can't see the point of anywhere else. Madrid, ha, what a dump! I have to stay." The Doctor tried pleading with Craig.

"No, you don't, you have to leave!" Craig yelled.

"I can't go!"

"Just get out!"

"Right! Only way! I'm going to show you something, but shh, really shh. Oh, I am going to regret this. OK, right... First, general background." The Doctor said as he headbutted Craig.

Craig gasped and pointed at the Doctor.

"You're a..." Craig said.

"Yes." Answered the Doctor.

"From..."

"Shh."

"You've got a TARDIS!"

"Yes. Ssh! Eleventh!" The Doctor said while circling his face.

"Right... OK, specific detail!" The Doctor said as he headbutted Craig again.

"Ooh. That has got to hurt." Wendy whispered.

"You saw my ad in the paper shop window." Craig said.

"Yes, with this right above it. Which is odd, because Amy hasn't written it yet." Wendy said while holding up the paper from the shop window.

"Time travel, it can happen." The Doctor added.

"That's a scanner! You used non-technological technology of Lammasteen." Craig said. The Doctor placed his hand on Craig's mouth and yelled "Shut up!"

"I am never, ever doing that ever again... Amy!" The Doctor yelled into his earpiece.

"That's Amy Pond!" Craig yelled.

"Oh, of course, you can understand us now, hurrah." Wendy said sarcastically with jazz hands at the end.

"Got those plans yet?" The Doctor asked the sister stuck in the TARDIS.

"I've worked it out with psychic help from a cat. Yes, I know he's got a time engine in the flat upstairs. He's using innocent people to try and launch it. Whenever he does, they get burnt up, hence the stain..." The Doctor said.

"From the ceiling?" Craig asked.

"Well done, Craig. And you, Miss Pond, nearly got thrown off into the Vortex." The Doctor said as a loud bang was heard and Craig started to repeat "People are dying."

"Amy!" The Doctor yelled.

Craig quickly snapped out of it and yelled "They're being killed!"

"Someone's up there." Wendy said as she ran out of the room, the Doctor also following her, but dragging Craig out of the room with him.

Craig stopped on the stairs and the Doctor said "Craig, come on... someone's dying up there."

"It's Sophie. It's Sophie that's dying up there, it's Sophie!" Craig yelled.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

They reached the top of the stairs and the Doctor asked "Amy?" A few seconds later he said "Just going in!"

"Of course I can be upstairs!" The Doctor told her.

"Come on!" Craig yelled.

Amy yelled the next statement loud enough for Wendy and Craig to hear "No, you can't be upstairs. It's a one-story building. There is no upstairs!" All three of them looked at the stairs in shock.

The Doctor sonniced the door for it to open to a spaceship looking structure.

"What?" Craig asked.

"Oh. Oh, of course! The time engine isn't in the flat. The time engine is the flat. Someone's attempt to build a TARDIS." The Doctor said.

"No, there's always been an upstairs." Craig said.

"I didn't notice there was six rooms on a floor of my home, so has there? Think about it!" Wendy said to Craig.

"Yes. No, I don't..." Craig told her.

"Perception filter. It's more than a disguise. It tricks your memory." The Doctor said, a scream was then heard.

"Sophie!" Craig yelled as he ran towards the sound.

The two left followed him and saw Sophie being dragged towards a panel by a beam of light.

"Sophie! Oh, my God, Sophie!" Craig yelled.

"Craig!" Sophie yelled.

"It's controlling her. It's willing her to touch the activator." The Doctor told them.

"It's not going to have her!" Craig said as he tried holding Sophie back, the Doctor ran up the the activator and stared using his sonic on it.

Unfortunately, her hand touched the activator and the Doctor yelled "Ah! Deadlock seal!"

"You've got to do something!"

A few seconds later, the Doctor stopped the machine and Sophie's hand was released.

"What? Why's it let her go?" The Doctor asked.

"Oh, you didn't do that?" Wendy asked the Time Lord.

"No." He said as he walked over to a burnt body, a hologram appeared saying "You will help me."

"Right! Stop! Crashed ship, let's see. Hello. I'm Captain Troy Handsome of International Rescue. Please state the nature of your emergency." The Doctor asked the hologram. Despite it being a tense situation Wendy let out a quiet laugh and whispered "Good name."

"The ship has crashed. The crew are dead. A pilot is required." It told the Doctor.

"You're the emergency crash program. A hologram. You've been luring people up here so you can try them out." The Doctor said as he held up his sonic and used it on the hologram.

It changed into various forms saying "You will help me."

"Craig! Where am I?" Sophie asked.

"Hush! Human brains aren't strong enough, they just burn. You're stupid, you just keep trying." The Doctor told it.

"17 people have been tried. 6,000,400,026 remain." The hologram said.

"Seriously, what is going on?" Sophie asked.

"The top floor of Craig's building is in reality an alien space ship, intent on slaughtering the population of this planet. Any questions? No, good." The Doctor said.

"Yes, I have questions." Sophie told him.

"The correct pilot has been found." The hologram said.

"Yes, I was a bit worried you were going to say that." The Doctor said to it.

"He means you, doesn't he?" Wendy asked.

The light started dragging the Doctor towards the light with the hologram saying "The correct pilot has been found." On a loop.

"Doctor!" Wendy yelled as she ran over to him and tried pulling him back.

"I'm the worst choice for this ship. I'm way too much, if I touch that panel the whole planet doesn't just blow up, the whole solar system does." He said as he tried fighting the pull towards the activator.

"It doesn't everyone. Craig, it didn't want you!" The Doctor yelled.

"I spoke to him and he said I couldn't help him!" Craig told him.

"It didn't want Sophie before but not it does. What's changed? " The Doctor asked.

"No! I gave her the idea of leaving! It's a machine that needs to leave, it wants people who want to escape! And you don't want to leave, Craig, you're Mr Sofa Man. Craig, you can shut down the engine. Put your hand on the panel and concentrate on why you want to stay!" The Doctor ordered Craig.

"Will it work?" Craig asked.

"Yes!" The Doctor yelled.

"Are you sure?" Craig asked.

"Yes!" The Doctor answered.

"Is that a lie?" Craig asked.

"Of course it's a lie!" The Doctor yelled.

"It's good enough for me. Geronimo!" Craig yelled as placed his hand on the activator, which caused the Doctor to be flung away from the panel.

"Craig, what's keeping you here? Think about everything that makes you want to stay here! Why don't you want to leave?" The Doctor asked him with a slap across his face at the end.

"Sophie! And I don't want to leave Sophie! I can't leave Sophie! I love Sophie!" Craig confessed.

"I love you too, Craig. You idiot." Sophie said as she placed her hand on the panel with Craig's.

"Honestly, do you mean that?" Craig asked.

"Of course I mean it! Do you mean it?" Sophie asked.

"I've always meant it. Seriously though, do you mean it?" Craig asked again.

"Yes." Sophie told him.

"Oh, not now, not again! Craig, the planet's about to burn! For God's sake, kiss the girl!" Wendy yelled.

Craig and Sophie kissed.

Soon after multiple different voices started saying "Help me."

"Big no." The Doctor said.

"Did we switch it off?" Craig asked.

"Emergency shutdown, it's imploding, everybody out, out, out!" The Doctor yelled as he started running out of the room, the other three following him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

They exited the house just in time for a spaceship to be revealed in the place of the non-existent second floor of the house and for it to take off.

"Look at them. Didn't they see that? The whole top floor just vanished." Craig asked.

"Perception filter. There never was a top floor." The Doctor told him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy had gone back to the TARDIS, wanting to see her sister.

"Amy." Wendy said as she hugged her older sister.

"This is new." Amy said.

"I missed you." Wendy said, pulling away from the hug.

"Also, you know you said that whenever I needed help with stuff I don't understand. I need help." Wendy told her sister.

"There's not a lot you don't understand. Friendships, you kind of get, crushes, you fancied Donatello from the Ninja Turtles when you were 6 so you've got that sorted out, oh my God has someone kissed you." Amy said, she got her answer when Wendy's face went bright red.

"Oh my God. Who was it? Wait let me guess. There's only one guy you could have seen, oh my God did the Doctor kiss you. Is this what happened in Venice?" Amy asked, again Wendy's eyes widened and somehow her face went redder.

Amy let out a loud squeal and screeched "Oh my God. Oh my God. My little sister is growing up." Wendy flinched back slightly and said "Can you keep it down please?"

"Why did you wait this long to tell me? Unless, did he kiss you again?" Amy said, causing Wendy to nod her head and Amy squeal again.

"Will you stop doing that?" Wendy asked.

"This is so cute. I remember when you first got asked out, oh my God, Jeff is going to be heartbroken." Amy said,

"Why?" Wendy asked.

"He's in love with you." Amy told her.

"I've been told that before, but he isn't. Is he? He does like being in my company for long periods of time, has done since we were kids actually. Oh my God. He's in love with me. Ew." Wendy said.

"Ew?" Amy asked.

"Yes, ew. He made me help him with his coursework, it was easy work. That's not an attractive quality, even Donatello could do that." Wendy said.

"See you're taking the Donatello thing in your stride. So your type is smart? Like the Doctor?" Amy asked.

"I hate you." Wendy said as she pushed past her sister.

"You never denied it." Amy said.

"Only because I'm a terrible liar." Wendy said as she flung her hands over her mouth "Do not bring this up again." Wendy ordered her sister. Amy just held up her hands and while laughing said "OK. Although there will be a point where you both have to talk."

"No there won't because I'm going to avoid the Doctor, for as long as I can. I have nothing to make me confident like my A-Level results, which is how I talked to him last time. So, bye." Wendy said as she ran to her room/

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A/N Updates will start becoming slow again next week, but I will try and get some chapters out during the next 6 weeks, but then its christmas and 2 weeks off, so fun.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

46.5K 1.4K 64
ashes /aสƒ/ the powdery residue left after the burning of a substance. โ€ขโœฝโ€ข How dare you. How dare you show me the edge of the universe and then drop m...
457K 19.1K 66
No man or woman born, coward or brave, can shun his destiny. Book 1 of the Dusk til Dawn series Book 4 of the Northern Lights series Fem!OC x Eleven...
202K 4.8K 38
A little girl escapes the Time War when the Timelords return in "End of Time Part 2โ€ณ. The newly regenerated Doctor must now raise the little girl whi...
12.8K 343 19
" ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ. " ๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜‰๐˜‰๐˜Š ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...