As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Apex Predatorr I
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Someone Gets Hurt III

70 3 48
By ElisabethEhh

Well, it's safe to say this ended up into a completion. Where Cady was trying to make the best toast and Janis doing the same with her orange juice.

"I bet that I will make the best toast you have ever tasted in your entire life" the strawberry blonde stated full of confidence while grabbing the two plates and placing the pieces of toast on them.

"well, I bet that I will make the best orange juice you've ever had" And so Janis started squishing the oranges, one by one until she finally had two full glasses of perfect orange juice.

She also decided to cut two slices and hang them on the side of the glasses, making it look like those you can get in the nice hotels and restaurants.

Cady, on the other hand wasn't no where near done. She had decided to make a peanut butter banana toast with a little bit of cinnamon and blue berries.

It was a lot.

She had already spread the peanut butter and was now slicing the banana. "Are you almost done KitKat, I'm hungry" Janis whined and she walked over to where Cady was making the toast.

"well it was your idea to challenge me, so it takes a little but of time. But the outcome will be amazing" Cady placed the last few banana slices on top of the Peanut butter before walking over to the fridge, avoiding Janis who tried to smear some of the substance on her nose

"well... Time makes money Cads" Janis teased, giving her a slight peck on the cheek. "Huh? Time doesn't make money. Time doesn't make anything"

Cady stood there, clueless of what Janis just had said. "I'm so sorry Janis. You're probably getting annoyed by me. I feel so dumb right now" the blondes energy had suddenly dropped so low.

Just five minutes ago she was practically bouncing off the walls, and now she felt like locking herself in a room and never coming out again. She felt messed up, and that by just one simple misunderstanding. Why did she have to deal with this...

"why are you apologizing Caddie Cat? There's nothing to be sorry for, it's alright" the taller girl opened her arms and Cady buried her head in the crook of Janis her neck. Slightly sobbing.

"I just, I feel so dumb a-all the time. I don't understand th-the whole figure of -speech thing, I get sensory over-" by now Cady was full on sobbing "overload because of the most stupid thi- things and when people speak in sarcasm, I... I don't even notice it. It's like, society is something I ca- can't live in" Janis could kind of imagine how Cady must be feeling. The feeling of not fitting in and being scared of being different. Like the whole world is normal, and you just can't seem to fit in. Janis knew it felt absolutely terrible.

"Caddie, love. You don't have to apologize for this. Especially if you're around Damian and I, especially around me" Janis have Cady a kiss on her for head and wiped her tears. "I care so much about you, and it should be me who's apologizing. I, made the stupid mistake of using that difficult kind of language. I, did something that caused you to feel like this. I am really sorry KitKat. I will try my verg very best to kind of change my language, do you forgive me?"

At that, Cady nodded her head and she gave Janis a kiss, on the lips. Something that had a lot of meaning to her and gave her butterflies in her stomach.

"now, jayjay, master of making Orange juice. Let's eat our breakfast" the smaller girl joked and both of them walked over to the couch with their plate of freshly made breakfast.

Janis then reminded herself that she would text Damian today, incase she forgot to do it somewhere down the week. But she had one problem. Cady wasn't allowed to see it.

She got an idea.

"KitKat, I'm going to the bathroom real quick. If you want to watch something, you can grab the remote and look for something, alrighty?" The dark haired girl said and Cady nodded her head, grabbing the remote and looking for a series to watch on Netflix.

Janis on the other hand grabbed her phone and went to the bathroom, opening her messages with Damian.

Space Alien
Damian
Pssstttt
I need your help
Again
Like the us

TooGayToFunction
Oh fuck
What did you do this time

Space Alien
Why is that always your answer
Jeez
Don't you trust me

TooGayToFunction
Well, most of the time
Not really

Space Alien
Nvm
So
What happened is
Yesterday I picked up Cady from the party. She acted drunk
We confessed our feeling
And

TooGayToFunction
HOLD UP
YOU DID WHAT!?
GUYS GUYS GUYS, IT'S HAPPENING
THE USELESS LESBIAN ISN'T USELESS ANYKORE, IT'S A MIRACLE

Space Alien
Fuck you

TooGayToFunction
No, we're both gay

Space Alien
ANYWAY
I need a way to ask Cady to be my girlfriend
And I kind of want it to be special because she means so much to me. And I just
I really like her Damian.
She is an amazing person and she's so cute and sweet.
I still don't understand how she likes me too. I really really care about her. She deserves the entire universe and
Damain...
I think I love her

TooGayToFunction
OH MY GOD
MY GAY HEART
I CAN'T TAKE THIS, THIS IS SO CUTE

Space Alien
DAMIAN
I'm being serious here!

TooGayToFunction
But it's just so cuteeee
But of course I'm gonna help you, Caddie will be so happy and suprised.
This is going to be amazing

Well janis was texting damain, Cady got a very similar idea. The strawberry blonde grabbed her phone and also opened her messages with Damian.

Caddie
Damian?
Can I ask you a favor?

It's safe to say that damain already knew where this is going and he couldn't be any more excited.

Theatre Nerd
Of course!
You don't even have to ask
What is it Caddie?

Caddie
Well ehm
It's this
Yesterday Janjan picked me up from the party. And I pretend to be drunk so I could confess my feelings for Jan
I know, very smart
And she likes me back!!!
And ehm
I want to ask her to be my girlfriend
Because I really really really like her. And j just care so much about her. She has these amazing beautiful brown eyes and they are so pretty. And she smells like freshly opened paint and coconut shampoo and her hugs are amazing and she is just so comforting and warm
And Damian...
I think I love her

Damain practically screamed at his phone out of excitement. This was amazing, absolutely amazing. He was going to have so much fun planning this.

He was going to make sure that the two would meet each other at the exact same place at the exact same time. And then BOOM. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, CUTE, BEAUTIFUL SCENERY and the two become girlfriends.

Damain was a mastermind, well, that's what he called himself.

Theatre nerd
CADDIE!
this is so cute
I'm going to make this perfect for the two of you!

Caddie
Thank you so much dame
You're the best!! Xx

And right at that moment Janis came back from the bathroom, a big smile plastered on her face.

"so KitKat what are we watching?" Sue asked as she say down on the couch and rested her head on Cady her lap.

"I really wanna watch hocus pocus!" the Strawberry blonde told janis and she chuckled. "okay but only because I really like Sarah Sanderson. You're lucky you're cute"

And so they watched Hocus Pocus, a nice start of a nice autumn day

_____________________________

It's Monday, two days since Cady and Janis confessed their feelings towards each other. Things have been rather amazing. Janis was feeling a lot lighter and happier. Like a weight had been shoven off her shoulders.

On Saturday night Cady went home with a big smile on her face. Janis couldn't quite believe what had happened. It was still a big miracle for her.

On Sunday morning the plastics texted Cady. They wanted her to hang to to the mall with them.

Great...

ReginaQueen
Come on loser, we're going shopping

Karenw/aK
Yes, Reginald wants you to come with us because she thinks your clothes suck. But we can't tell you that😬🤥🦂

Regina George
KAREN!!

GretchenW
So, do you wanna go with us?

CadyAfrica
Ehm yeah sure. When are we going?

Regina George
We'll be picking you up at 1pm
And we're something nice for God's sake

Regina George has gone offline
GretchenW has gone offline
Karenw/aK has gone offline

And with that Cady also closed her phone. Great, she had to go shopping... With the plastics.

Okay so, the plastics would pick her up at 1, right now it's 10am. So that means she has about 3 hours left.

Oh god, Cady hadn't planned anything for this weekend. And now suddenly she had something to do every day. That's too many changes for her in 72 hours.

Cady her breathing became heavier and she started to feel dizzy. Her mind was over stimulated because of these changes.

She should call Janis, yes. Calling Janis will calm her down.

Caddie cat
Need help, over stimulated. Can I call?

But what if Janis was busy or something, or she didn't want Cady to call? She's probably getting annoyed by Cady always needing her. But then again, Janis promised to be always there for her. And you don't break promises.

By now Cady had already found a place to hide, or as Janis once called it; A caddie cave. This time it was all the way onder the table, between the big chairs. One of her most common places, it already had a few blankets and stim toys.

Okay but what was she going to do again. She could've sworn that she was about to do something.

Cady grabbed her phone for something, but she had forgotten for what.

Why are you so stupid Cady, you can't even do something without messing it up! You're so dumb.

The sentence kept repeating in her mind. Reminding herself of how dumb she found herself.

She then felt her phone go off. Who would call her at such a random moment?

Cady read Janis' name. Janis was calling her?

"KitKat, are you okay? I saw your text" she sounded worried, very worried.

"Did I send a text? I don't remember sending you a text. I'm sorry Jayjay, my mind is a mess right now. I keep forgetting everything and there are so many changes this week. Regina, Karen and Gretchen texted me this morning, telling me that I have to go to the mall with them today. But I already planned to do my homework today, so I have to change all those things. It's really hard for me Janjan. I feel like I'm going to break down and I feel like such a loser because of that. I just wanna be normal Jan" Caddie rambled and she was on the verge of tears. That seemed to happen a lot this weekend.

Janis made sure to listen very carefully, not wanting to miss one word of what the younger girl had to say.

"I'm here for you Cady, where are you right now? Are you at home?" she needed to make sure that Cady was safe and comfortable.

"I'm home yes. I'm sitting on the ground, between the kitchen chairs under the table" it sounded like an odd place, well it was kind of an odd place. But for Cady it was one of the best places to sit in this kind of state. "A caddie cave?" Cady answered with a yes.

Janis hesitated to come over, she really wanted to, believe me. But the thing holding her back was the fact that she knew Regina and the rest of the plastics would be at her house in a few hours. She simply couldn't. Then Janis got an idea.

"KitKat, remember when we had a sleepover with Damian with us? I think I might actually have left a sweater at your house. How do you feel about wearing that one, do you think it might help you calm down?" Janis wasn't sure if it did anything for Cady, but she could always try.

Cady thought for a second. Something that smelled like Janis, it sounded like something that might actually work for her. "Are you sure Jay?" the moment Cady heard a "hmhmm, of course" she couldn't be any more excited. She could actually shake out of happiness.

The redhead shot up and ran upstairs towards the bedroom. "KitKat, please don't fall down the stairs. it sounds like you're going really fast and I don't know if that's safe" Janis told Cady, almost yelling through the phone to make sure that she actually heard her.

"But your hoodie is upstairs and I wanna wear it as soon as possibleeeeee" she said in a childish voice. this made Janis chuckle lightly, knowing damn well there was no such thing as calming down Cady when she was excited. "Just be careful KitKat"

After literally running up the stairs, Cady reached the door of her room. When she opened it she was met by a perfectly clean bedroom. Cady liked it like this, if there was something she couldn't stand, it was an untidy room.

"Have you found the sweater yet? I think I left it in the bottom drawer of your nightstand" she heard Janis voice call. Speeding over to the nightstand and opening it, she found the dark red and white striped sweater. Janis was right, it did smell like her.

"IT'S SO FLUFFY!" The redhead half yelled out of excitement. She couldn't wait one second more before replacing her own sweater with the one she had just found. "JANJAN IS SO SOFT AND AMAZABLE"

Amazable? What does that mean, janis asked herself. Quietly chuckling and Cady her goofiness. She loved every part about this moment. The dark hairdd had a big grin on her face and was smiling uncontrollably.

"Do you like it KitKat?"

There was a moment of silence. Cady was literally hugging herself and feeling the nice and soft texture of the sweater. Janis' her smell from the shampoo and paint filling her nose, completely calming her down and making her forget the stress and pressure that she had just a few minutes ago.

"I love it Jan, thank you so much. I love it I love it I love it" Cady low key reminded Janis of a golden retriever puppy.

How happy and excited she could get over the smallest things was something she loved about the smaller girl.
The spark that appeared when Cady was doing something she loved or when she told janis about her favorite memories from Africa.
Or when she was shaking just the slightest bit out of excitement and couldn't sustain her happiness. All those small things made Janis' heart skip a beat.

Janis simply knew that Cady had that same spark in her eyes right now. She knew that something like this would calm down her autism and like this, Cady would survive the day with the Plastics just a tiny bit easier.

"how are you feeling Cads? You alright?" Janis felt the need to just make sure if everything was okay, and if the younger girl would actually be able to go out with the Plastics today. "I feel so comfy right now Jayjay. Thank you"

"No need to thank me Bambi. You can keep it if you want to" before Janis had realized it the nickname slipped out. By now, she was blushing to her roots.

How happy Janis was that Cady couldnt see her right now.

"Bambi?" Cady was also blushing real bright, not being entirely sure what Janis meant by the word. But having a slight idea.

"ye-yes, it's my nickname for you. Your eyes looking those of Bambi and I really love them. S-so the nickname kind of slipped" the dark haired girl tried to explain before Cady quietly cut her off. "I love it" her voice was just above a whisper, just loud enough for Janis to hear.

"Jayjay, I gotta go now... I'm sorry" Cady apologized as she sat down on her own bed, a frown on her face. She didn't want to hang up, but she had to. Because in an hour the plastics would be at her house, and she still had to get ready and prepare.

"its completely okay KitKat. Wear the sweater, it appears pink so the Plastics will like it. And remember, if they make you do anything you don't feel comfortable with, don't do it. If necessary, make up and excuse to go. That's completely okay, you can call me anytime" Janis informed in a loving and ensuring tone. It made Cady feel safe. More safe then she had felt in a long time. Knowing Janis would be there for her any time calmed her down. "thank you, for everything Jayjay"

"no problem Bambi. I'm here"

And with that, the phone call ended. Both of the girls sat on their bed. Staring at the wall with a wide smile and blushing cheeks.

Bambi, something only Janis can call her.

__________________________________

Jezus that's a really long chapter now. But once again I just combined a few chapters since I want them to be longer.

Hope you enjoy!

Words: 2940

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 791 15
Gxg imagines of Reneé and her characters!
6.4K 276 24
Cady Heron is new to Northshore, a mystery following her presence. She has just moved to the States from Kenya. She gets swooped up by Janis and Dami...
2.3K 89 25
You already know it. It's gonna happen!
181K 4.7K 24
You move to the US with your sister, Cady Heron. You thought Northshore would be some average school, until you met the Plastics. Their leader, Regin...