š‘©š‘¹š‘¶š‘²š‘¬š‘µ š‘·š‘°š‘¬š‘Ŗš‘¬š‘ŗ ā˜¾ļøŽ...

By -SMITTENHERRON

šš‘šŽšŠš„š ššˆš„š‚š„š’, in which the little sister of Corbyn Besson has to move in with him and his bandma... More

ā€¢ š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘ŗš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘°š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘°š‘æ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘³š‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘³š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘°š‘­š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘°š‘暝‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µš‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘­š‘°š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘ŗš‘°š‘æ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢

ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢

2.9K 80 37
By -SMITTENHERRON

Corbyn's pov.
-

It all happened so quickly.

The thunder,

lightning,

wind,

that car,

Skyler....

I swallowed the lump back in my throat, still seeing her small body laying there on the ground in front of me.

I can still see how Jonah ran over to her, falling down on his knees as he tried calling her name, but she didn't give a response. How he held her hand gently in his, crying.

How Zach ran over to them, trying to keep his tears back as he started to comfort Jonah.

How Jack called for an ambulance in panick, his voice shaky as he watched Zach and Jonah in front of him.

How Eben tackled the driver that hit Skyler who was about to run away, scared of his life. He held him place and called the police, his eyes teary.

How Daniel stayed back with me, telling me everything is gonne be okay, and trying to be there for me, but his voice was muffled.

I couldn't hear him.

I could only hear my fast breathing, my heart beat racing, and the thunder on the background, making it a haunting memory for everyone.

My legs wouldn't move, but they were shaking, and so were my hands. It felt frozen in some way,

but god, how much I wish I could stop the time and go back.

I could feel the many tears running down my cheeks, together with the raindrops that were dripping down harshly from the dark night sky.

I looked up at it, asking myself why.

Why did this have to happen?

Why do bad things happen when you least expect it?

Why does it hurt so much?

And how do you deal with it?

I felt a small pat on my back, coming from Daniel who didn't wanna leave my side for one second.

It took only the siren and the sight of the ambulance for me to fully break down and to crash on the ground.

I fell down to my knees, dropping my head inside my hands, unable to watch the people take her away from me.

It felt like I was losing her all over again.

But this time, I didn't know if I was gonna get her back.

"Corbyn," I heard Daniel softly say as he kneeled down next to me. "come on, you have to go with her." I shook my head, sobbing.

I can't go with her. I can't stand seeing her like this.

"You have to, she needs her family to be there for her." I shakily nodded, knowing he was right as Daniel helped me up, bringing me to the ambulance.

"Are you family of Skyler Besson?" The paramedics asked us. I nodded.

"Her brother." My voice cracked. The man nodded and quickly quided me to the ambulance, but it didn't feel right. I turned back around to my best friends, looking at a soaked Jonah who was still on the ground, pouring his heart out. "Mister? I need him to come with us." I pointed at Jonah to the paramadic. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, family only. And we have to go, now." The paramedic told me, trying to grab my arm.

"I am not going without him." I told him. "He's her boyfriend, and I need him to come with us. My sister needs him to come with us." The paramedic sighed but nodded, believing my small lie.

"Be quick, she needs to go to the hospital as soon as possible." I nodded and ran over to Jonah, helping him up. He looked miserable and I then knew I made the right desicion by lying about him to the paramedic.

He needed to be there with her.

"Come on, we need to go." He looked so lost at me that I pulled him along, and helped him inside the ambulance. We quickly drove away, just now hearing the siren of the police.

The boys will take care of that.

I patted Jonah's back as we both kept on silently crying. We held onto each other, both not knowing what else we could do.

After we arrived at the hospital the paramedics rushed Skyler inside. We followed them quickly but got stopped when we came too close to the surgery room. The nurse pulled us to the waiting room and brought us some tea, noticing the state we're in.

Jonah and I stayed there, in the waiting room, both lost in our thoughts. We didn't speak, we didn't look at each other....but that wasn't necessary, we only needed each other's company to know we are not alone in this.

It didn't take the boys longer than an half hour before they rushed inside, Jack and Zach going over to Jonah as Daniel and Eben came to me.

"Did you hear anything yet?" I shook my head, fidgetting with my fingers. "Do you wanna call Ashley?" Daniel asked me carefully.

"I don't know if I can." My voice cracked, a sob leaving my mouth after. I broke down in tears again, realizing how much pain Ashley will be in since she and Skyler have been close ever since she's born. They are so close, they tell each other everything and they talk every single day.

I's gonna break her even more than it does to Jonah and I combined.

"Okay, we'll wait then." Daniel rubbed my back, Eben getting us something to drink as they both stayed with me the whole time.

[~☽︎✫︎☾︎~]

I looked down at my phone to Ashley's number which I have been doing for almost an hour now.

We haven't heard anything from the doctors yet, and it's scaring me.

They haven't even given us a sign if she's gonna make it.

I took a deep breath and got up, walking aside to dialled Ashley's number.

She picked up after the third ring.

"Corbyn? Why are you calling me at this time? It's late, you should be sleeping." Ashley's tired voice came from the other side of the line. I wanted to take a deep breath, but I released a sob instead. "Corbyn? What's wrong? Are you crying? What happened? Corbs, buddy?"

"I-it's S-Skyler, s-she got in a-an accident." I sobbed, letting my other hand go through my hair as I waited for a response, but I could only hear heavy breathing. "Ashley?"

"When?" She asked me quitely. "Is she okay?"

"A-an hour ago, m-maybe two." I answered honestly.

"I-Is she okay?" I heard after a small space of silence, her voice cracking. My heart broke.

She's crying, and I'm not there with her.

"I-I don't know, they haven't told us anything yet." I let out, a few tears following. "I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know how t-to tell, and I didn't wanna hurt you. Y-you're my sister and I know how much she means to you and-"

"Corbyn, it's okay." She cut me off, her voice shaking and vulnerable. "I'll buy a ticket for the next flight and come as soon as possible." I nodded, but more for myself so I would understand it all better.

"O-okay," I paused before saying something I wish I ever told Skyler. "I love you."

"I love you too." I heard her voice crack even more, causing me to sob before I cut the line, not being able to hold it any longer. I let myself fall down on the floor, my legs shaking as I brought my knees up to my chest, hiding my head inside them.

"Corbyn." Daniel rushed to my side, Eben following.

"I never told her I love her, Dani." My voice cracked. "I never told my own sister I love her."

It hit me so hard.

Why did I never tell her?

Why?

"It's okay," Daniel pulled me in a hug as I was shaking uncontrollable. "You will tell her, you will." He rocked us back and forth, trying to keep me calm and steady before a doctor finally walked out of a room. I quickly got up like the rest of us, looking at him expectantly.

"Family and friends of Skyler Besson?" We all nodded, waiting for the doctor to continue. "She's still gonna be in surgery for another hour. We can't tell you a lot now, but it looks like everything is going the right way." I let the news process myself and just focussed on the last part.

'- it looks like everything is going the right way.'

That's good news.

She's gonna survive, I believe in her.

She's a fighter afterall, and a Besson.

"Thank you, doctor." Daniel spoke for all of us. He nodded and went back inside his room after everyone took a seat on one of the chairs again.

And we waited. We waited until the surgery was done and the doctors and nurses came out of her room.

"Can we...?" Zach trailed of quietly, afraid of the answer as he wiped a tear away.

"You can," The doctor sent us a small smile. "but first I need to tell you something." He took a deep breath, leaving us waiting in fear. "The surgery went well, but she's in a coma for now." 

My world crumbled down.

I could hear my heart break in a million pieces in just a matter of seconds.

A coma.

My little sis is in a coma.

She's only seventeen.

This can't be happening.

"I'm sorry boys, but we don't know if and, or, when she'll wake up." The doctor appologized. "You may see her now." He then left us alone with our thoughts, a tension between us.

I stared at her door, not daring to walk over to it. I didn't know if I'm ready or not.

"Go see her first," Eben came standing beside me and patted my back. "we'll wait here for you." I looked at him, unsurely. He nodded and I turned to the rest who send me a small smile or nod, even Jonah.

"Go, you're her brother. She needs you first." He let out, his voice raspy from not speaking in a while and from all the crying. I bit my lip but nodded, slowly walking over to her room. I stopped in front of her door, my hand trembling before I opened it,  my eyes immidiately going to the bed in front of me.

And there she was, my little sister on the bed, 'sleeping'. Her face pale while the machines around her kept her alive, a ventilator helping her to breath since she couldn't do it on her own anymore.

I covered my mouth, feeling the tears welling up in my eyes while my legs started to shake, causing me to fall down to my knees.

"My little sister...."

-

Hi lovelies, I'm so sorry it took me like a month to update again.

I've been very busy lately with multiple things, and I don't want to rush myself in writing a new chapter since I want it to be good for you guys.

But yeah, here's a new chapter and I actually feel bad for guiding the story this way. It's all becoming so sad.

I hope I didn't make you cry or anything.

Okay well that was it actually and oh,

if you've seen the list with songs from their new album, then which song are you most excited for?

I actually really wanna know what Lotus Inn is about since I already saw some things on Instagram....

Well anyways, I'm going to sleep,

goodnight everyone!! <3

- the tired curly headed girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 267 61
Kira has been living with the Why Don't We guys for a while and things are just beginning to heat up. When left home alone, Kira and Jack push bounda...
44.4K 853 21
š„š€š’š˜ š‹šŽš•š„ --> in which a text leads to a close, but weird, friendship. This book is quite random, and not that good :) [š‡šˆš†š‡š„š’š“ š‘š€š...
Suicide By .g

Fanfiction

156K 4.2K 61
( COMPLETED ) Corbyn Bessons 17 year old sister, follow her journey through this thing called LIFE
643 1 14
"you're the worst brother anyone could have. why can't you let me be friends with zach? why do you assume i'm hooking up with zach when i barely see...