Fatal Attractions - A TVD Fan...

By arrow_to_the_heart

In which a girl with a marred past moves in with her cousins and finds out just what Mystic Falls is really a... More

1. My New Home
2. Too Much Attention
3. An Uninvited Nuisance
4. Hypnotized
5. Breaking Free
6. Overprotective
7. A Second Chance
8. One Wild Night
9. A Whole New World
10. Help All Around
11. Dangerous Territory
12. Hush, Hush
13. The Growing Threat
14. Unusual Oddities
15. Real or Not Real?
16. Discomfort
17. Troubles
18. Sleepwalker
19. The Only Way
20. Ready or Not, Here It Comes
Epilogue

Prologue

8.5K 125 19
By arrow_to_the_heart

**Disclaimer: Faith Zenia and all other original characters belong to me, as well as this plot. Any recognizable Vampire Diaries characters belong to their respected owners. Enjoy, dears!**

Prologue

I had no choice but to leave Maryland. After all, Elena said I could stay with her and Jeremy in Mystic Falls. Even my grandparents said it was better I moved in with my cousins, that it would do me some good to move on. I found that to be a little difficult, because the past still haunted me.

What was I saying? Moving in with Elena and Jeremy was going to be a good thing. I would be able to start a new life there, maybe make new friends, or maybe even fall in love.

Of course, that's if I ever learned to trust the world again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 469 15
When Cassie Gilbert moves into Mystic Falls with her family, she is rapidly enlightened with the knowledge that Mystic Falls is no ordinary town. Vam...
18.8K 687 94
In the town of mystic falls it's always been quaint town but what some people don't know is that for decades it has been the home of supernatural bei...
324K 7K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...
6.7K 165 40
In an AU where the Cullens move into Mystic Falls and befriend the Salvatore brothers and the rest of their crew, Renesmee is faced with the loss of...