The Grimm Slayer (DoomGuy Mal...

By stormbro

(In this story Y/N, you are the Doom Slayer. Even in this world, your objective is still the same: Rip and Te... More

Myterious World
Who Is He?
Welcome to Beacon
Preparation
Emerald Forest
Transformation
First Day
Temper
In Time
Teammates
The Hunter and The Hunted
To The Hunt
Painful Past
Evolved
Buried Feelings
A/N: NEW BOOK! Cold Blooded Killers (Raiden Male Reader X Akame Ga Kill)
A/N: NEW BOOK! The Will of The Heart (Rorschach Male Reader X Persona 5)
On Ice
Outbreak
A/N: Apologies for the long updates!
Group of Unfortunates
Returning Fear
An End to a Nightmare
A/N: NEW BOOK! Parasites (Prototype Male Reader X Parasyte the Maxim)
Investigate
The Doom-Destoyers
Ghosts of The Past
A/N Chapter! Please Read!
Missing in Action

Kill Them All...

3.1K 50 35
By stormbro

(Hope you enjoy!!)

Jaune: "Lucas..?"

Jaune says as Lucas carried a wide smile, his eyes glowing bright red. Lucas sends his shadow projectiles at only one of the Alpha Ursas as it blocks his attacks. It then charges at Lucas as Lucas dodged it's strike in a blink of an eye. The other Alpha Ursa focused on the others as it rose up. It sniffed in the air and looked at where the scent was coming from. It was Cardin's chest piece armor, Red Sap all over it. Cardin's team ran away from the Ursa and Cardin as the Alpha Ursa smacked Cardin away. Jaune was on the ground and stared at the Ursa. The Alpha Ursa paid no attention to Jaune as it went after Cardin. Cardin was crawling backwards, trying to get away from the Alpha Ursa. As it drew closer, Cardin brought out his mace to block the Ursa's attack, but it smack his weapon away from his hand, rolling in front of Jaune's feet. Cardin tried to run away from the Ursa, but it jumped over Cardin and smacked him away.

Cardin: "Crap crap crap!!"

Ruby, Weiss, Pyrrha, Yuri and Rachel showed up to help as Cardin was crawling away from the Ursa. Just before it would strike at Cardin, Jaune blocked it's attack with his shield and counterattacks with his sword. Yuri and Rachel spot Lucas battling the other Ursa.

Yuri: "You take care this one, we'll help out Lucas."

Yuri and Rachel close in on Lucas and the other Alpha Ursa. As Lucas jumped in the air to avoid it's attack, he spotted Yuri and Rachel. As he landed he shifted his attention to them.

Lucas: "DON'T YOU DARE INTERFERE!!" He yells at them both.

Yuri and Rachel both stopped in their tracks.

Rachel: "Huh?"

Yuri: "Lucas what are you doing?!" He yells.

Lucas: "Stay back!!" He shouts at them.

Lucas then gets hit by the Alpha Ursa but manages to block it in time. Yuri decides to ignore Lucas and then charges at the Alpha Ursa with a war cry. The Alpha Ursa notices Yuri and slashes him from behind, sending Yuri through a tree.

Yuri: "Guaahhh!!"

Rachel: "Yuri!!"

Rachel runs to Yuri's aid looks for any wounds. Luckily he was ok, since he had his aura. Lucas grew more angry at the Alpha Ursa and his eyes glowed more red.

Lucas: "You've pissed me off for the last time!!"

Lucas's aura goes from red to black as he starts going in a zig-zag maneuver in blink of an eye, leaving shadowy afterimages. The Alpha Ursa gets disoriented and tries to hit Lucas, but always ends up missing. Lucas jumps high in the air while summoning multiple shadow swords in the air beside him. He then sends them all towards the disoriented Alpha Ursa and they pierce through its exposed neck. He motions them to do a full circle, cutting it's head clean off before he lands on the ground. He deactivates his semblance and his eyes return to it's natural red. Rachel was walking with Yuri as they approached Lucas.

Rachel: "Lucas, are you ok?"

Lucas: "..."

Lucas remained silent with an empty expression and walked towards the head of the now dead Ursa.

Yuri: "Leader?" He asks concerned.

Lucas: "..."

Lucas drew out his sword and transformed it into his assault rifle. He placed it on the forehead of the dead Ursa and started riddling the head with bullets. Rachel and Yuri were both shocked to see him do that, especially since he started to show a smile after emptying his clip. Lucas places a hand on his face after he removes his skull mask.

Lucas: "Is there something on my face?" He says jokingly.

Yuri and Rachel both looked at each other before looking back at Lucas with a worried look.

Yuri: "Lucas...why did you do that?"

Lucas: "Why you ask? Chuckles. I've been meaning to do that to this thing for a long, long. Time." He says with a cold anger.

Lucas then takes a deep breath and relaxes.

Lucas: "Look, I'm sorry if I scared you guys, I just really hated that Ursa for a very personal reason. Should you wish, I'll explain it to you all once we're safe."

Yuri and Rachel looked at each other and then back at Lucas before nodding. Lucas looked around.

Lucas: "What happened to that other Ursa?"

They all look and see Jaune standing over the dead Ursa with it's head cut off as well. As he sheathed his sword, he went over to Cardin and extended a hand. Cardin grabbed on and Jaune lifted him up.

Cardin: "Holy crap, Jaune."

Jaune: "Don't ever less with my team...my friends ever again, got it?" He says in a more confident and serious tone.

Lucas and the others smiled after hearing Jaune say that. Suddenly, they heard heavy footsteps approaching them and shadow lay over them. They turn with their weapons drawn to see a silhouette on the small cliff above them. As their vision adjusted, they saw that it was the Slayer, covered in blood and dirt and some battle damage to his suit. They all were a bit silent as the Slayer looked around to see two decapitated Alpha Ursas. He look down on them and ask a simple question:

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "What'd I'd miss?" He says casually.

Everyone was silent before Lucas started laughing wholeheartedly. Rachel started to join in on his laughter and then Yuri. The Slayer stood there with his head tilted, confused at the situation.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): (I don't get it.)

Soon, everyone was gathered together and all left to go back to Beacon. Lucas filled in what happened while the Slayer was 'Missing'. Once they made it to their dorms, it was already night. By then, Lucas was sitting on his bed with the others and even the Slayer present.

Lucas: "You asked why I did what I did to that Grimm. Short Answer: I hate them. Long Answer..."

Lucas sighs heavily before he starts remembering everything that happened to his parents when he was little.

He was out hunting with his dad in the forest. His father was the one with the bow and arrow while Lucas would help his father spot any animals to eat. Once they found an animal to hunt, they killed it and brought it back to their village to eat. His father was the village's protector (Huntsman), and his mother was the best cook. He was raised as a happy child and everyone loved being with him. On that night, the whole village celebrated for a tradition they had. They had a large feast, played music, and danced to their heart's content. Lucas was happy. But on that night, no one could expect the worst to happen...a furious roar was heard and echoed throughout the village.

Villager 1: "What was that?"

Villager 2: "I don't know...it sounded close..."

Young Lucas looked up at his father and he said to Lucas:

Lucas's father: "Lucas, go find your mother and tell her to go into the underground shelter and do not go out until you hear the all clear do you understand?"

Young Lucas: "Yes father."

Lucas's father: "Good boy, now go quickly!"

Lucas then ran to go find his mother. As soon as he turned, he heard the front gates bang wide open with roaring and yelling being heard from behind. He took one look behind and saw several different types of Grimm charging inside the village, with one Beowolf being decapitated by Lucas's father. Lucas ran and in all the panic, saw his mother looking for him. His mother saw him and ran towards him. She hugged him tightly.

Lucas's mother: "Come! We must head for safety!"

They start making their way through the chaos as they were heading towards the underground shelter. Lucas saw friends and fellow villagers die by the brutality of the Creatures of Grimm. They were close to the underground shelter, but an Alpha Ursa blocked their path. Lucas's mother shielded him to protect him. Just as it was to slash at them, Lucas's father blocked it's attack.

Lucas's father: "Go!"

He defended them as he kept the Alpha Ursa busy. Both him headed to the underground shelter, but his mother pulled him in.

Lucas's mother: "Hide here. Don't move till it's over ok?"

Young Lucas: "Mother?! What are you doing?"

Lucas's mother: "I love you."

She gives him a quick kiss to the forehead and shuts the doors behind her, leaving Lucas in the underground shelter.

Young Lucas: "No wait!"

Lucas went to try open the doors but it was blocked by something heavy. He looked around to find another way out. He grabbed a nearby lantern and looked around for a way up. He saw ladder leading to upwards and climbs up. He pushes the trapdoor and climbs out and finds himself in the forest. He runs out of the forest to see his village in flames as he hears screaming and roaring. His eyes wide open as tears start falling down. What really broke him was the sight of his now dead father with the mother hunched over his body. The Alpha Ursa raises it's paw in the air to finish her. Lucas's mother looks up at Lucas one last time.

Lucas's mother: "Run!!"

It strikes her down and instantly kills her. Lucas stared in silence as his eyes were wide with tears coming down. He stares at his parent's bodies before looking up at the injured Alpha Ursa. Lucas closed his eyes and started running as far away as his feet could carry him. As he was running and breathing heavily, the memories with him and his parents started running through his head before starts let's out a painful scream.

The memory stops there. Lucas sits on the bed with a tired smile on his face as the others listened.

Lucas: "After all I've been through, after surviving all of that...I had a clear goal in mind: To kill. Them. All."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Lucas: "Soon my uncle took me under his wing and trained me to become who I am now. The warrior-part of me anyway...not the 'other' one..." He says quietly.

Yuri: "The 'other' one?" He says confused.

Lucas looks up at them.

Lucas: "That part of me that just scared you." He says with a hint of disappointment.

They realized what he meant. Rachel then shook her head.

Rachel: "We're not scared of you Lucas."

Lucas: "Huh?" He says surprised.

Yuri nods in agreement with a smile.

Yuri: "She's right man. We just worry about you. You're our team leader."

Rachel: "We just want to know if you're ok you know? We care about you."

Lucas was surprised at their response and his eyes were wide open. He look at Yuri, then Rachel, then the Slayer. He stared at the Slayer the longest and the Slayer walked up to him and patted him on the head.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Lucas continued to have a surprised face before smiling widely.

Lucas: "Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it."

Lucas looked over at the Slayer. He rose up from his bed.

Lucas: "You may be the Doom Slayer, but one day I'll be the Grimm Slayer." He says with a confident tone and smiled.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Yuri went over and put Lucas in a headlock and roughly rubbed his hair.

Yuri: "Now that's our cheerful leader, heh heh." He says playfully.

Yuri and Rachel both laugh and then Lucas joined in the laughter. The Slayer watched them all and then smiled a little in his helmet. There was a knock on the door and the Slayer went to check.

Pyrrha: "Have you seen-Oh Slayer! I was just looking for you." She says with a small smile.

The Slayer stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Lucas: "You guys think they're dating?" He asks as he was still in a headlock.

Yuri: "..."

Rachel: "..."

Lucas: "..."

Silence...

Yuri: "Nah." He says while shaking his head.

Rachel: "I don't think so." She says with a hand on her chin.

Lucas: "Yeah right." He says with a chuckle.

Outside the door:

Pyrrha: "Jaune called the both of us to meet him up on the roof. Let's go see what he wants."

The Slayer nods slightly and follows Pyrrha to the roof. There they meet Jaune waiting patiently. Pyrrha walks next to Jaune.

Pyrrha: "No Cardin tonight? I thought you two were best buds." She says a bit sarcastically.

Jaune slowly turns to Pyrrha with a apologetic expression.

Jaune: "Pyrrha, I'm sorry. I was a jerk, you were only trying to be nice and...I-I had all this stupid macho stuff in my head-"

Pyrrha: "Jaune. It's ok ." She says calmly.

Jaune slowly smiles at her as she smiles at him as well. The Slayer leans against the wall watching the two.

Pyrrha: "You're team really misses their leader you know."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): (The team, or you? Heh.) The Slayer thought in his head as he smiled in his helmet.

Pyrrha: "You should come down. Ren made ~Pancakes~! No syrup though you can thank Nora for that." She says as she starts walking away from Jaune.

Pyrrha looks up at Slayer with a smile.

Pyrrha: "You can join us too if you want."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "I...don't know."

Pyrrha: "There's no pressure, you're just welcome to join."

Then a thought crossed the Slayer's mind.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): (Wait, who makes pancakes at this time of the night?)

Jaune: "Wait!"

Pyrrha and the Slayer both look at Jaune.

Jaune: "I know I don't deserve it after all that happened, but...would you still be willing to help me? To help me become a better fighter." He says with a confident tone.

Pyrrha turns and smiles to herself as the Slayer looks at them both. Pyrrha turns and walks towards Jaune before pushing him to the ground.

Jaune: "Hey!"

Pyrrha: "Your stance is all wrong. You need to wider and lower to the ground." She says with a smile.

Jaune slowly smiles and she helps him back up.

Pyrrha: "Let's try that again."

The Slayer watches as she begins teaching Jaune.

Vega: "She'll make a great teacher."

Samuel: "Her raw power and her knowledge of battle will make her a great ally in battle."

Doom Slayer: "...Yeah." He responded with a slight nod.

(That's the end of Chapter 11! I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to comment your thoughts on this book! Thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
11.2K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
2.2K 20 31
This is my (Male Reader x RWBY x BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) fanfic. Whether you think this is canon to my previous fanfics or not is up to you. When...
16.1K 499 34
(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I have a perfect normal life that I was going through and my parents was gone so...only I ha...