๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Š๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€... More

โŒœ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘บโŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’š
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’š
Chapter 3 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰
Chapter 5 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 6๏ฟผ - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’†
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
Chapter 10 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’”
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ด๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ?
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’‚
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ท๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 15 - ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’• & ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 20 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’†, ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 22 - ๐‘น๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 23 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 24 - ๐‘ญ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chapter 25 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ซ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ?
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’”๐’š
Chapter 27 - ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
Chapter 28 - ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’†'
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’”, ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’•?
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’‘๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’š ๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

Chapter 8 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†

75.7K 2.8K 6K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧-
❝【𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Don't eat then.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

[𝓨/n] opened her eyes reluctantly, the bright glare of sunshine from the windows almost blinding her. 'So soft' she hummed as she rolled over on the soft mattress. Her feet gently landed on the ground; just then it hit her.

Where's Hinata? He was no where to be found.

Not wanting to assume the worst [Y/n] figured that he probably just woke up before her and didn't want to wake her up.

The girl wondered around the house unexplainably as if she was searching for something. What was she searching for? No one knew. But whatever she came into contact with might've filled the puzzling void.

"Oh, Goodmorning [Y/n]." Hinata smiled brightly at the girl.

"Whatcha looking for?" He tilted his head to the side, trying to look at what she was previously looking at.

"Oh nothing, sorry about that." She laughed awkwardly. That was beyond suspicious on her part. Now Hinata probably thinks that she was going to steal something from him. She shouldn't do that anymore.

Before the male could get a chance to say anything else, a loud series of knocks were heard from the front door.

"What's that?" [Y/n] was concerned.

"Probably some masked murderer." Hinata didn't seem as fazed. "You wanna go get it? Or should I?" He thought it would be polite to ask.

"Uh..." Hopefully he was joking, "I think you should get it."

He had a feeling you'd go with that option. "If you insist." Hinata left your side to go check it out.

"Are you sure that's safe?" [Y/n] watched Hinata approach the front door without a care in the world. He didn't check his cameras or anything. He just unlocked the doors and let whomever was on the other side in.

"Is it a masked murderer?" The woman called out to him.

"Even worst," Hinata retorted, "It's Kenma."

Seriously.?

"Why is Kenma here?" [Y/n] went to the front door to see what was happening for herself.

"Probably to pick you up." Hinata figured that was the most logical explanation.

The woman finally made it to the front door, and just as Hinata said, Kenma was there waiting. "Hey Kenma." She was happy to see him. "How'd you get here?"

"I drove." How else? "Are you ready?" The man's mission was to bring [Y/n] home. Any longer with Hinata and she'd probably be corrupted. He couldn't have that happening.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She didn't really bring anything with her. "But why do I have to leave so soon?"

Kenma took [Y/n] outside so he could give her a thorough and well thought out explanation on exactly why she couldn't stay with Hinata. The only reason he agreed to this one night because he didn't want her to feel like he was attempting to control her life. But any more of this could not be tolerated.

"Okay, fine." She put an end to his ranting. "Go wait in the car for me. I'm going to tell him goodbye." She shooed her friend.

Kenma did as told and [Y/n] returned inside the house with Hinata.

"You're heading back home already?" The man knitted his eyebrows.

"Yeah. It's seems that Kenma doesn't like the idea of me spending more than one night here. Alone. With you." [Y/n] paused at each word during the ending.

He said something about Hinata being a horny little gremlin with way to much stamina and how he shouldn't be trusted.

"Message me when you get home okay?" He'd already given [Y/n] his number.

"Okay." She waved goodbye before heading towards the front door.

"No goodbye kiss?" Hinata frowned sadly.

He was lucky [Y/n] was in a good mood this morning.

[Y/n] turned back on her heel and walked towards the male. Gently she pulled him down to her level, cupping his face before placing a soft and endearing kiss on his cheek. Which earned her a wide, ear to ear smile from him.

"You missed. For future reference my lips are over here." He teased.

"If you donate one dollar a day maybe you too can help with Kenma's awful fucking cooking." [Y/n] stated in a sad commercial-like tune.

It was truly that horrific. And as much as she'd like to be the supportive friend and encourage him by telling him he had potential that would be a lie. It just flat out sucked.

"Don't eat then." He scoffed.

"I wasn't planning on it ."

Kenma was clearly upset with your lack of supportiveness so he took his bowl of homemade spaghetti to his room and slammed the door behind him.

"Fuck you [Y/n] and this spaghetti is fucking delicious." He yelled from his room, his tune was muffled probaly from stuffing his face with what he thought to be 'delicious' spaghetti.

A few moments passed since that altercation with him and [Y/n] came to the realization that she was in fact...quite hungry. Her stomach was growling.

"Kenma love?" She traveled up the stairs and called after him softly.

"Don't 'Kenma Love' me. Hope you starve. Go choke on Hinata's kids or something."

[Y/n]'s patience was running very thin. She had to suppress the urge to kick down his door and strangle him. It was that serious.

"When last did we go grocery shopping?? There's nothing in this house to eat and your greedy ass ate everything." [Y/n] hissed from the other side of the door.

"Go eat some grapes." He responded in an annoyed tune.

"I hate grapes."

"I know."

Deep breath [Y/n]. Take a deep breath and just...walk away.

[Y/n] headed towards her room and closed the door behind her. She tried to fall asleep to past the time but the sound of her stomach rumbling echoed throughout the room, it also kept her from falling asleep.

It was getting kind of dark, so [Y/n] turned on her LED lights to illuminate the room. She flipped over on her stomach and took out her phone to browse through some of her messages. She was so busy hanging out with Kenma today that she had neglected her phone the entire time.

Kuroo had messaged her around eight last night. He was inquiring on why she went home with Hinata last night. Which she responded by saying it was none of his business.

The next message was from an unknown number. It read "Hey [Y/n] it's Hinata, you home yet?" It was sent at eleven forty-three this morning.

[Y/n] should really check her phone more often because that text message was from like nine hours ago.

She responded to his message by apologizing for the late response, then she proceeded to ask if he was still awake.

The message delivered and she wasn't confident he would respond right away. Hinata was known to be a busy man. He was most likely tired from practicing all day or something of the likes.

In the main time though, she decided on storing his number

To her surprise Hinata responded right away. He told her not to worry about it and how he actually was about to head to sleep.

The time was only quarter to nine so [Y/n] complained to him about how it was too early for him to go to bed.

If he went to sleep then who else would the woman have to talk to?

'Don't go to sleep?' The man typed, 'Why not? Do you miss me or something?' If that we're the case then all [Y/n] had to do was tell him.

'I do.' She responded and then after that there was an incoming call from him.

Of course she got cold feet and let it ring though.

Hinata was kind of pissed. The woman kept playing with him.

'Why didn't you answer my call?' He knew she heard it ringing.

'Why are you calling?' [Y/n] answered his question with a question.

'You said you missed me.' Obviously that wasn't the case.

'I do.'

Hinata was far too tired for [Y/n]'s complexion. 'I'm going to bed.' He'd talk to her some other time.

Hinata went offline and [Y/n] thought that he was just being dramatic so she'd call him back.

'Hinata?' She messaged.

No answer.

[Y/n] let out a long sigh. "Fine." She spoke aloud to herself.

Putting her pride to the side [Y/n] called him back.

Unfortunately though, Hinata didn't answer the phone. Instead he replied to her call with a text message.

It read, 'Why are you calling?'

She knew perfectly well what he was doing. The sarcasm was radiating through the phone. It was exactly what she had just done to him.

[Y/n] called his phone again and this time he answered.

"Hinata speaking. How may I help you?"

"For starters you can answer the phone when I call." [Y/n] was still bitter about it.

"You didn't answer your phone when I called." Why should he.

"Yes, but that was the first time." If he had called again then she would've picked up.

"It doesn't matter though because you're talking to me now aren't you?" That in itself was a privilege.

"Yeah, I didn't want you crying yourself to sleep because I decided not to answer you." [Y/n] was doing charity work.

Hinata laughed. "Thanks babe. I appreciate that." He played along.

"Anytime."

"So when am I going to see you again?" Hinata would count the days until then.

"Whenever you want to." [Y/n] wasn't a busy woman so it was really up to him.

"Really?" She peaked Hinata's interest.

"Yeah." She could use the company anyways.

"Okay then." Hinata seemed more alert than before, and she could hear some ruffling on the other end of the line. "Im coming over." They could finish their conversation in person.

"What??"

"Oh sorry." He forgot to ask. "Can I come over?"

"Weren't you just tired?" What happened to that.

"I'll go wash my face." Problem solved.

"But Kenma's here." He couldn't come over.

"You can sneak me in, I'll be quiet." That wasn't a problem either. "Promise."

[Y/n] didn't really see any reason why he shouldn't have been able to come over so she consented. "All right, do you know where I'm staying?" She'd send her location.

"Yeah. I've been to Kenma's place before." That wasn't necessary.

"Okay, text me when you're outside then."

"Alright." He hung up.

Hinata must have forgotten the agreed upon method of entering [Y/n]'s premises because he had boldly parked his car outside and was now knocking on the door.

Thankfully [Y/n] caught him and not Kenma. "Shhhh!" She hushed the eager boy at the door.

If Kenma knew Hinata was here right now he'd be beyond upset with [Y/n] and quite frankly she couldn't stand a next one of his lectures.

The boys face visibly paled. "Oh shit. I forgot." He whispered. "I'm sorry babe."

"Don't worry about it." [Y/n] looked down in his hands and smiled once she noticed the bags of food. "Come in."

"Are you smiling because you're happy to see me, or are you smiling because of the food?" Hinata saw how happy the woman got.

"The food. Kenma left me here to starve. Can you believe that?" [Y/n] ranted quietly whiles leading the boy to her room.

"Why didn't you tell me that? If I knew you were hungry then I wouldn't have brought any food."

"Huh, why not?"

"Because I would've much rather you be filled with something else instead." He smirked.

[Y/n] punched Hinata's arm lightly. "Stop being such a flirt."

It was making her all nervous and stuff.

"Mhm, you like it." Hinata had no plans of stopping.

They made it to [Y/n]'s room door and she was about to open it and invite him inside but then she remembered something.

The posters.

"Wait." Her panic was visible.

"Something wrong?" Her guest was concerned.

"I have to go clean up my room really really quickly." She came up with a lie on the spot. "Can you wait out here? Please Hinata?" If he saw then it would be far too embarrassing to bare.

"I'll help you." Hinata didn't see the problem. "It'll be quicker that way."

"No!" She quickly rejected his proposal. "There are...personal things in there." Personal things that she needed to get rid of immediately.

"Oh.." Hinata understood. "I'll wait out here while you hide your sex toys then." He laughed.

The woman glared at him. "I'm not hiding sex toys."

"Sure..." He wasn't buying it.

"Just wait out here." She left him to go hide her posters and he waited on the other end of the door patiently until she returned.

[Y/n] got most of them down and hid them somewhere in a drawer before returning to the man.

"You can come in now."

Took her long enough. "You sure that was all of them?" He continued teasing her.

"Shut up." He wasn't funny.

"That's not how you talk to guests." He followed her instructions and entered the room. "Where do you want me to put the food?"

"On the table over there."

Hinata put the food down and then walked over to [Y/n]'s bedroom wall. It was kind of patchy. "Why are your posters all spaced out like that." It looked like some stuff were missing.

"That's how it's supposed to be." She answered before heading over to the table to eat.

He put a pause to his investigation and followed [Y/n] over to the table. "Hey?" She didn't even greet him properly. "I thought you missed me?" He frowned. She was giving the food more attention than him.

"I need to replenish my energy first." She'd give him some attention once she was done. The woman was starving after all. "Sit down and don't touch anything until then." She instructed him as though he was a child.

"Okay." He was happy with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
22.5K 276 15
ยฐยป๏ฝกโˆพ๏ฝฅโ™๏ฝฅแƒฆ โžต โ˜ โžต แƒฆ ๏ฝฅโ™๏ฝฅโˆพ ๏ฝกยซยฐ เณƒเผ„ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ โ™ก๏ธŽ เณƒเผ„ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ...
492K 16.1K 43
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
142K 3.2K 29
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. โ†ณ ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐จ๐๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž๐ง, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...