𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

53.8K 1.3K 4.3K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

I rubbed the back of my neck as I sat up from resting my head on the desk.

Twisting my head from side to side as I massaged my neck muscles.

How has it only been twenty fucking minutes.

"I will be back shortly, I trust you Adeline to make sure yourself and Draco are on your best behaviour?" Professor Flitwick questioned.

"Of course, professor!" I replied with a soft smile.

Great, now we'd be alone. Just great.

"Of course professor!" A voice behind me echoed, mocking my voice.

God he was such a prick.

I chose to ignore him for once, I'm not rising to his level of pettiness.

I heard the four foots of his chair drag against the stone as that sharp sound echoed throughout the classroom.

I gripped my quill and continued to study, subtly shaking my head.

"The silent treatment is is, Roberts" he questioned as he closed my book and sat in front of me, making me push my chair back.

I crossed my arms and glared at him, still not speaking.

"Oh you want to play like that, hm Ade?" He asked eyeing me up and down cocking his brow.

It was intimidating.

Although not intimidating enough to answer him.

He was still a prick, even after we'd had sex.

Just now he was a flirty prick who gets enjoyment from teasing and tormenting me sexually.

His new game I'm assuming.

Still sat silent with unbreakable eye contact he edged forward towards me.

Popping the top button of my shirt open.

I refuse to reply to him.

Then the second button.

"Still going to ignore me ey?" He asked as he edged closer to my ear.

Then the third button.

I'm positive my heart was about to beat its way out of my chest.

"You're a tough one aren't you darling?" He smirked with a little giggle.

I gulped.

Then the fourth.

"Will I be stripping you down to nothing?" He whispered in my ear, shivers ran down my spine and to my inner thighs as I let a small sigh escape my lips.

"Fine, god fine!" I announced as i buttoned my shirt back up adjusting my tie back in place.

"Well that was entertaining, not that i would've minded stripping you down to nothing." he smirked leaning back against my desk, letting out the faintest chuckle as he tilted his head to the side.

"So do enlighten me, Adeline. What was that performance with Kol yesterday?" He questioned clenching his fingers around the desk as he looked away.

"Jealous much?" I replied with an innocent smile.

"Oh very, darling...you see here's my problem-

"I can't remember asking?" I interrupted with a look of sarcastic confusion.

"Here's my problem." He replied aggressively "I've — well we've had sex, not that you can forget" he flashed a dazzling smile my way as he walked around the classroom fiddling with textbooks and desks.

"Really? I can't seem to remember?" I spoke rubbing my chin.

"Ooh I'll give you something to remember love now enough with the fucking sarcasm, Roberts." He slammed a book on my desk making me jolt a little in my seat.

"So when I've been inside of you..." he walks over to me and fiddles with the hem of my skirt.

"I'm not a happy man when I see you grinding on top of Kol." He separates my thighs with his hand effortlessly.

"And we don't like a non happy Draco do we Adeline?" He grazed his thumb outside of my panties.

I inhaled a sharp gasp as i jolted my thighs.

I pushed my chair back and shot up to my feet, pressing the tip of my wand just under his chin.

"I thought we'd moved past this point, hey Ade?" He growled clicking his tongue and cocking brow.

"You think you can strut in here and tell me what I can and can't do, Draco?" I hissed pressing my wand an inch deeper into his skin.

"I think I can do just that, sweetheart." He smirked.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed his back against the desk, "that's where you're wrong, sweetheart." I whispered with my mouth next to his ear as I flicked the lobe of his ear with the tip of my tongue letting out a small sigh.

He gulped.

I let go of his chest and sat back in my seat, "now if you wouldn't mind seating yourself somewhere else." Ushering with my hand that he get off my desk.

"You want to be careful how you speak to me you fucking mudbl-"

"This mudblood will speak to you however she likes." I interrupted, acting unbothered by the name flicking pages on my textbook.

A few moments of an uncomfortable silence flicker by.

"Well, are you waiting for a written invitation to leave or?" I smirked as I still looked down at my textbook.

"Fuck you Adeline." he hissed with venom practically dripping of his words.

"Ooo when and where?" I chirped with a wink.

"Knew you wanted another go, all you had to do was ask sweetheart." He smirked devilishly as he flicked the pad of his finger under my chin.

I blushed as I cleared my throat and brought my head down closer to my textbook.

"So Christmas at our manor, Hm?" He questioned.

"Yes." I replied bluntly.

In reply, he chuckled and whistled in song as he walked back to his seat behind me.

Weird.

Classes for the day had finished and tomorrow was a Saturday.

Thank god.

It was an easy day with; double transfiguration, astronomy, divination and muggles studies.

All of which I was seated with Eve and Bex, thank merlin.

As we all stuffed our faces with assortments such as meat, vegetables and bread a thought had been dwelling on me all day.

"Hey you know who I actually haven't seen this year, guys?" I spoke as we sat around our dinner.

"Who?" Everyone asked in union.

"Theo, Theo Nott." I replied with a cocked brow, we weren't particularly close so I have no idea why I was dwelling on it so much.

Draco gulped and kept his mouth shut.

Probably not interested.

"Yeah that is weird now thinking of it." Bex replied with concern as the rest agreed.

"Mind you he's probably hiding away since he pissed of Bellatrix last term." I spoke a i continued to eat.

"Mind you he had balls using the stupefy curse on her I mean I know it's not a massive spell but to cast a spell toward Bellatrix is ballsy in itself." Blaise joined.

"She would of killed him if he wasn't so extremely skilled with his wand." Kol spoke.

"I hope he's okay." I said with concern.

We all continued to eat as Draco would glance at me every couple of minutes, as soon as our eyes would meet he'd snap his head away, god he's so immensely irritating.

"HAHA I WIN!" Kol exclaimed throwing his hands in the air as we all groaned, I don't think he's ever lost at this stupid card game.

I sat in my black joggers and laced black v neck vest top as we all relaxed in Kol and Draco's dorm, I must admit the top was a bit revealing but who gives a damn.

The mood dropped.

In she walked.

Fucking pug face Parkinson.

She plopped herself next to draco kissing his cheek, Draco wiping the residue of her sloppy peck in disgust.

I leant back on my palms and just rolled my eyes.

We continued another game of cards until we got fed up of Kol suspiciously winning constantly.

I chuckled at Kol as he bragged about his wins.

"Ugh shut up filthy mudblood." Parkinson echoed clicking her tongue.

"Does anyone hear that...?" I asked bringing my palm to my ear.

"Huh?" Everyone questioned in confusion.

"It sounded like an annoying daft cow with the humour of a dead flower and the voice of nails scraping against a black board said something." I cocked my brow looking around the circle we were sat in.

"You watch your mou-"

"And does anybody smell that?" I asked making sniffing gestures as I crawled towards pansy stopping a few centimetres in front of her face.

"Smells like wet dog." I scrunched my nose in disgust whilst I eyed her up "ugh, ever heard of mouthwash Parkinson?" I smirked sitting back in my original seat.

I can't stand the label mudblood from her lips.

"You look like a slut!" She practically squealed in anger.

"Better look like one than be one hey pug...sorry I mean pansy." I chirped as I planted an innocent smile on my face.

I heard Draco and Kol try to stifle a laugh biting their lips looking down as pansy stormed out of the dorm.

Truth is this time it'd actually got to me, it was rare it ever did lately but every now and then I just can't seem to suppress the anger.

"Hey guys, enjoy the rest of you evening I'm going to go for a walk." I offered them a smile as I brought myself to my feet.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Kol questioned with genuine concern.

"No no I just want some time for myself, thank you though."

I opened the door feeling every ones eyes peering into the back of me but I just ignored it, I wasn't ready to explain right now.

I closed the large oak door behind me and gandered throughout the corridors of the castle, i needed fresh air I felt suffocated in the walls of the large castle as I attempted to hold the salty tear in my left eye.

I strolled out of the castle, shoulders slumped as I inhaled a large breath of crisp air, refreshing and icy as it glided welcomingly down my throat.

I made my way down to the black lake as I trudged down the hill, fire coloured leaves and frosty grass crunching beneath my feet, the cold crisp air complimenting my warm breaths.

I reached the edge to the start of the lake as I looked out over the vast rippling dark water, the stars reflection dancing on the lake.

And I screamed.

I just stood their and bellowed sharp, shrilling, well needed screams.

I didn't bother with the muffliato charm, no one would hear either way.

I picked up large rocks and threw them at the water screaming profanities such as; "fucking mudblood,"
"Fuck you," "fuck you and your fucking labels," "fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!"

I dropped to my knees as my wobbly legs caved in, no longer able to hold back the tears aching at my eyes, salty water ran down my cheeks seeping into my pores as I sobbed into my palms.

Another burst of energy conjured throughout my veins.

A few meters away laid empty beer bottles probably from the seventh years.

I rose to my feet and stormed over to the bottles, my cold palms gripping onto the condensation covered glass.

Belting out another "FUCK YOU!" I threw one bottle to a large grey rock, shatters of glass ricocheting of the rock onto the frosty grass.

Then another glass, then another.

On the last bottle I made sure to make it worth while, I rose the bottle over my head with one hand using all my body force to throw this one, my anger pushed inside the bottle as I screamed one last word "MUDBLOOD" accompanied with the sounds of shattering glass bouncing of the rock.

I was startled by the sounds of palms clapping together behind me, I spun my body around to be met with a slenderised, broad, blonde haired, pale man seated on the cold grass, his forearms resting on his propped up knees.

"Bravo Ade, bravo." he clapped cocking a brow at me.

"What do you want, Draco?" I hissed turning my gaze back to the cold water.

"Sorry love, I never knew you owned the lake." He declared picking strands of grass out of the ground.

"There's plenty of other places to go." I informed him as I kept my gaze on the water.

"Well luckily for you I like it right here." He replied cockily.

"Why so tense, Roberts?"

I clenched my jaw as I just shook him off.

I wasn't in the mood for his games.

Turns out I've been more bothered about the label than what I'd thought.

My skin was itching with heat, not from the nights air but from the fire in my stomach.

I slipped out of my joggers, completely aware whom was sat behind me.

Nothing he hadn't seen before.

I stood in my lace black v neck vest top and black lace brazilians to match.

I didn't bother to look at his expression, I was to caught up in the moment.

Anger, rage and heartache pinging in my chest, the temperature on my skin rising as I slipped my socks off placing my feet into the water.

No gasp, no shock no emotion, I just stood their tilting my head back as I inhaled more of the pure icy air.

"Ade, what're you doing?" Draco questioned, almost sounding as if there was a hint of concern in his tone.

Draco

This is weird.

She's just standing there, walking further into the water.

As it reached her knees she stopped, turning around to face me.

I gulped.

Sitting in awe.

The moonlight reflecting of one side of her face, bringing her freckles to light.

Her hair dropping down over her neck and the back of her shoulders.

Her structured collar bones enhanced in the shadows of the full moon.

Her small waist accompanied by her wide hips.

Her lace clothing perfectly complimenting her pale porcelain skin.

And her tear streaked cheeks glistening perfectly in the moonlight.

God I've never seen anything so beautiful, yet so...broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 356 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...
29K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
3.1M 69.3K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
156K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...