Sonic x Reader Oneshots

By MushroomFiction

Sonic x Reader Oneshots Art not by me. also some themes may be dark. More

Sonic x Mute!Reader
Sonic x Sick!Reader
Shadow x Reader
Sonic x Reader
Tails x Female!Reader
Sonic x Human!Reader

Shadow x Reader

2K 29 11
By MushroomFiction

Been a normal day like any other, shadow had been on a job for a few days with no luck. He was suppose to find a human (possibly hurt) and take them back home. He entered a base of some kind, he quickly ran in looking around for any place that would be holding someone in. Men came and tried to stop him and he fought through them, "Don't let him in! Quickly kill him!" Shadow dodge what the men threw at him and soon all the men fell. All still alive but not getting up anytime soon. He kicked one of the guys. "Where are you keeping them?" The man below groaned at the kick, shadow shook his head slightly. "Nothing? then let's see where they might be hiding them?" He started at a fast pace, whipping his head around to see if any doors or sounds could be heard.

He came to the end of a huge hall, "This can't be right?" He pushed the wall, finding a button hidden there and pushed it. As it opened he could hear crying coming from the next room as he entered. "Hello?" He called out. "I'm here to take you home, but you have to tell me where you are." He came into the room but it was dark. "I'm...in here...please don't hurt me..." They called out, finding the switch he turned it on. "I'm here to save you not hurt you." He deadpanned a bit at the statement they made. but he could fault them to much, they must have been through a lot in here. He saw the cage they are being held in, a slim figure in the corner hiding (no clothes on) He could see many marks and cuts on them. "How badly hurt are you?" He asked while pulling on the bars to see how lose they were. "My foot is broken...most is just small cuts, well and bruises." They stated softly. "Okay, I'm getting you out stay there." He hit the bars with a blast and the bars broke. They yelped covering their head. "Stay calm, We must be quiet unless we wanna attract attention to us. I'm Shadow, your name is?" He found a blanket in the corner covering them up. "Y/N...Thank you, but how?" They looked up rubbing their nose. "Your grandfather requested a job saying someone kidnapped you for money." They blinked in shock but sighed in relief nonetheless, afterwards they nodded their head.

"Yes at first, but then they started to hurt me and tried to...well." They teared up. "It's okay no need to say anymore. Come one let's get you out of here." He picked them up and carried them out of the room. Once in the hall, he heard more men coming their way. "I need you to hold on tight okay?" They nod, wrapping their arms around his neck as he toke off running past all the men. He had almost reached the entry when one of them shot at him, sending him flying and the person in their arms fell to the ground. "Shadow!" They yelled dragging themselves on the ground to get to him. They shot again but missed and shadow got up picking them back up. "I'm fine!" He ran out not seeing much of a place to run or hide, he looked down seeing the waterfall. "Not what I usually do, but it will have to do for now. Hang on tight Y/N." Y/N nods and holds on tightly as he jumps down the waterfall. Y/N had passed out at some point but soon came back into awareness of the world.

Y/N blinked as they opened their eyes fully, They looked around. "Shadow?" They got up looked around in a panic. They spotted Shadow at the end of the river and got up, their bad foot ached but they didn't care much, they need to help shadow. Once they got to him they fell to the floor the blanket fell off of them. "Shadow!" They kneeled down to listening for his heartbeat. Finding none they started to push down on his chest and breath in his mouth, they repeated this process till he started to cough a bit of blood came out from his wound as he did so. "Shadow! Thank goodness." They sighed. "Where are we?" He asked. "We are far away from the base. We seem to be in more forest area." They looked around. "Good then. We just need to walk a bit to get you back home- Ugh!"  His wound bleed more, he grunts loudly. "We can't move yet! Not till you rested for a bit." They picked up the blanket and ripped some of it off. "Sit up I have to wrap up your shoulder." He did as said. They carefully wrapped it up. "Lucky for you it went through without much problem." They said as they smiled. "Thanks, though you should cover up unless you wanna get sick." He stated matter of factly. They blushed somewhat but they looked down. "Here I'll help." He got up and fixed it to tie it around them. It wasn't much but it was better then letting them walk around without anything on. Shadow wasn't bothered but humans are different from his kind, well even some of his kind wear clothes. Like Amy and Cream, they looked pretty cute though he thought, no taller then 5'5 and had shoulder length hair, neither boy or girl but they could pass of as either or if they wanted too.

"Does it look dumb?" They asked. He chuckles lightly. "No, you look fine. It's not much at least your covered up." He got up with their help and rested his body next to a tree. "Might as well stay here till, you deem am up for it again." He smirked. They smiled back nodding. "Good, I don't want you hurting yourself more on my behalf. It hurts too much." They sigh. "Sorry, But after all this is my job honestly." He said in his normal calm and cool voice. People think he doesn't care but he really does. Maria taught him a lot of things when she was alive and caring for others was one of them. If it wasn't for Amy Rose, that caring side wouldn't have come back some with his memories of her. He did own a lot to the gang even if he didn't wanna admit it much. After a bit the sunset down, "I think we can start moving again." He got up with a bit more ease then before. "You sure your alright now?" They asked.

He looked around, nodding slightly. "Better then before, yes." He picked them up and they blushed a bit at the sudden movement. He ran for quite awhile till could see the edge of the town that grandfather lived in, he went to jump down but they were ripped from him again but a larger man, "Shadow!" They screamed and he jumped up and kicked the man, he dropped them and they fell in a hole in the ground hurting their foot even more then before, they screamed at the pain. "Y/N! Your gonna wish you never did that." The man smirked, shadow grabbed his arm and flipped him over the man grunts out as he pulled a gun, shooting at shadow. He ran around bullets missing him, cars came around and circled shadow. "Ahh its never that easy is it...." He looked down the hole, Y/N had hide near a rock in said hole and was waiting for shadow. They nod at him, they were okay just in pain from the broken foot they got. "Your gonna pay for hurting them, you better get ready assholes." He ran quickly and grabbed at the man's gun he shot at some of the car tires as they drove towards him, thus making them crash into each other and blowing up along the way.

He moved out of the way before the could hit him, he knocked the other guys into the crossfires though so they most surely did not make it like the ones in the car. A fire was starting to form from the crashes. "Shadow!" He ran to the hole, seeing that the fire was starting to spread down there as well, he ran into action. Jumping into the hole he grabbed their arm to help them up and picked them up jumping out. He quickly went to the edge to the towns hill again. "We have to jump down again huh?" They frowned. "Not unless you wanna be burned?" They shook their head, he chuckled again shaking his head. "Ready?" They nod. 

The people in town had already started to move people out, men where putting out the fire on the hill and the forest. A man had seemed to see shadow holding a human, and ran up to them. "What have you done to them you monster!" He tried to get ahold of Y/N but shadow wasn't having it, "Hold it! Shadow you found them!" It was the old man that had hired him to find Y/N. "Grandfather!" He let the old man take Y/N, smiling at the family being together again. "But he!" The old man barked back at the other man. "No he didn't he saved Y/N, those men up there did this to my grandchild." The man had backed off after that. "Find the doctor, be useful for once you bum." He turned back to shadow as the man ran off in a grumble. "Thank you so much for finding my grandchild." He smiled pushed back some of Y/N's (Colored Hair) hair. "Don't mention it, you hired me for a job so I did it." Y/N smiled. "You must stay for a bit to rest up and have the doctor have a look at you." Shadow shakes his head. "Ahh no that will be okay, I have to get back to it." Y/N grabs him, "Please stay for a bit, get looked at please?" What they really were saying was don't leave me so soon. He sighed. "Alright, I guess I can take you up on that offer." 

"Ahh yes! I will get a big dinner ready for the both of you after a check up and patch work, don't worry of the fire the men are getting after it now. Wait here while I get the doctor." He walked away. "Thank you Shadow.....for saving me. I thought I was..." They started to cry, "Hey, don't cry!" They sob, "I didn't wanna die alone in there..." He frowns. "Don't worry, I wouldn't have let that happen and I didn't. Your home now, safe with your family again." He hugs them for comfort, that's what the others did right? For comfort.

"Thank you so much, you really are my hero." They smile. "I'm not really a hero type, it more so Sonic who is a hero." He rubbed his neck, he was confused to say the least. "Well your my hero." They kissed his cheek and he turned pure red at the point now. "Woah hey!" They giggle, "Your cute when you blush Shadow!" "I-I am not! I'm not cute and a-!" another kiss and another, "Your trying to kill me! Y/N!" The old man laughed. "Ahh young love, how sweet." Shadow yelled, "Don't you start, ya old goat!" "Oh my!" The old man laughed. "Shadow!" They hugged him. "Whatever...." Shadow wasn't a hero at least that what he thought, but he was this human's hero. 

Made the start of this maybe back in Feb? or something who knows but I finished it now and edited a few things so I hope you enjoy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 702 30
You picked a bad time to fall asleep on the battle field. Let's hope you can wake up before it's too late.
9.7K 238 27
ok so not many people make SonEx x readers so I decided to make one. plz not hate I'm a 7th grade 12 year old so the story will most likely be weird...
152K 2.2K 23
So. Well, the title says it all. I don't own the Sonic Characters, they belong their rightful owners; Sega.
71.5K 1.6K 18
Just some Boom!SonKnux stories that you might like =3