GHOST | KARL JACOBS

By snottyjuul

โคท '๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.' '๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ' โคถ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐–ค๐—‹... More

CAST
1. struggling writer
2. recording in session
3. singles
4. who's karl?
5. overthinking
6. denial lemonade
7. dating shows?
8. official screwed
9. nerves
10. minecraft picnic
11. annoying boys
12. upshetti spaghetti
13. cute moments!!
14. ghostbusters
15. late night...
16. mission impossible
18. kais
19. date?
20. i love you
21. what's going on?
22. your new boyfriend
23. queen of the night
24. kais confirmed

17. surprise!

8.4K 428 281
By snottyjuul

-imessage-

help pls

eris
im going to throw up
like i might actually throw up
all over mr.beast's backseat

skeppy💞
have some respect, jeez 🙄
but why?
i thought you weren't car sick

bad✨💞
are you nervous, eris?

eris
yeah 🥺
what if he doesn't want
to see me 🥺
IM PANICKING

skeppy💞
NOOOOOO
call me quick!

bad✨💞
im busy with rat :(
but please call skeppy!

-irl-

Eris sat in the backyard of Jimmy's house, waiting for Zak's call. They had to prepare whatever plans they had for Karl's surprise. She had asked Chandler if there was anywhere she could take a call real quick at. He had taken her to the backyard and left right after to give her privacy. Her phone began blaring out her ringtone, she picked up and rested it against her ear.

"I swear, this is more nerve wracking the time I moved to the UK," Eris stated, picking at her sweats. She heard Zak shuffle a bit, probably waiting for her to continue. "I'm really scared."

"Eris." She hummed, looking at the sky above her. It was her way to distract herself. "He would be stupid to not be excited. If he isn't, you fly your ass to me because duh, I'm amazing." Eris laughed, appreciating his efforts in comfort. "But seriously, you have nothing to worry about. Just don't tell him about the time you cried because of that rat you saw dead somewhere."

"Zak!" She laughed at that memory. Zak and Eris traveled together once and she cried when she noticed a rat not far from a moldy pizza which made her cry. It wasn't the best of memories. "I'm worried of what might happened. What if I slip up and tell him that I like him. He might not feel the same."

"Like I said, you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy yourself!" Zak cheered her on from the other end. "The worst that can possibly happen is that he rejects you and you go back to square one, friends. He doesn't seem like the person to drop people so suddenly."

"Yeah, he's nice." She smiled, remember all the times they had called. Taking in a deep breath, she raised her head. "I fucking got this!"

"That's the Eris, I know! You got this!" Zak yelled, hyping her up. Eris stood up, stretching her body a bit. "Now, go out there and get your mans!"

"Hakuna your tatas, Zak. One step at a time." They both laughed. "I'll text you later, alright?" He hummed, ending the call on his end. Eris shoved her phone into her sweats, walking back into the house.

"So, you like Karl?" Eris yelled, jumping back. Chandler laughed, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She blushed, not wanting to further talk about it. "That's really cool! You and Karl are amazing for each other!"

"Chandler, leave the poor girl alone," Jimmy yelled, saving Eris from any more of Chandler's comments. "Okay, Chris is with Karl right now buying this for a video that isn't happening." Eris nodded, taking a seat on the couch.

Jimmy was directing his attention to the cameraman who was recording by the door. It made her relieved that she was out of the video for a bit. Eris watched intently, smiling at the way he was describing his plan. It was like a passive aggressive villain.

"Now, Karl doesn't know that we have a surprise for him. The surprise being," Jimmy pointed at Eris. The camera panned to her, which she waved at. Eris smiled brightly, kind of hyped with Jimmy's introduction. "Eris! If you don't know, Eris is apart of a really cool band." Eris whooped, shaking her fist. Chandler laughed from the other room.

"Karl and Eris have become really close friends and I decided to fly Eris out to surprise Karl. We have to move fast now because they are about to arrive at Karl's house." Chandler grabbed Eris by the armpits, like a cat, motioning her to the camera. Eris looked at the camera wide-eyed. "I've secured the surprise." Eris and Chandler bursted out laughing, now leaving the house and getting into the car.

"Eris, are you nervous?" Chandler made a fake microphone with what looked to be a napkin. Eris wiped fake sweat, fanning her face. "Super nervous, Chandler."

They pulled into Karl's driveway. Chandler and Eris hopped out, hearing Jimmy talk to them camera again. They walked to the door, waiting for him to finish. Chandler poked Eris' shoulder. She looked eyed him weirdly, poking him back. He poked her again. Eris glared at him, poking him twice. On the second jab, he tried to bite her finger. She laughed, moving her finger away quickly.

"Okay, when we go inside, Eris will hide in the closet."

"Not my first time in there," Eris joked. Chandler laughed again. The door was opened by Karl's roommate who let them in. Chandler walked over to Karl's room, opening his closet. Eris strutted her way in, twirling and plopping on the ground. "This closet is much nicer than the one I hid in for a bit."

The door was shut. She pulled her phone out, playing any type of game she could possibly have on her phone. Eris waited for her signal, scrolling through different apps and exiting them. Her heart was pounding, but this time she was more excited. Eris heard a laugh. A laugh she knew belonged to Karl. She smiled, getting even more excited.

"Karl, I left something for you in the closet." Eris stood up, waiting for him to open the door. She bounced on her feet, not knowing if it was excitement or nerves that were biting at her skin. She heard the door open to Karl's room. "It's on the floor!"

The door flung open and Eris ran forward, hugging Karl. He stumbled a bit, looking down at the person attached to him. She peeked her head, smiling at him. Karl looked down at her in shock. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight to his body. Karl swayed them slightly, laughing at the thing in the closet.

"Why are you in my closet?" He whispered, still not letting go. Eris looked up at him, giving him  another smile.

"Because I'm the surprise!"

[a/n]

THEY MET
THEY MET
THEY MET

on a more serious note,
i know things are a bit
crazy in the US
i hope that everyone stays
safe and well!

as always loves,
stay safe!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!
have a nice day/night!

~j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.5K 30
"๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–, ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š?" - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ : ๐จ๐œ๐ญ 2020 ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ : ๐ฃ๐š๐ง 2021
42.4K 900 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...
613K 20.8K 64
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™–๐™! ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š-๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก?" สœแด‡ ษขแด€๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด… ษชษด ๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡, แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดŠแดแด‹แด‡. "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™š...