Seducing the Roman father

Af Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... Mere

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

1.5K 78 3
Af Julam_ie

***Unknown POV***

What is he doing here? or--or has he found out I'm staying here? No it can't be.

I lowered myself in my car when I noticed him looking at the direction I was parked. It was just some few meters away from the house but he could see me if he looked closely. He stood patiently by the door waiting for someone to open the door.

That's strange, Edna never delays with opening of the door. She might be busy with Bella.

I released a breathe I didn't realized I was holding when he turned to leave but then the door opened revealing Edna who was drenched in sweat.

***TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER***

***Emily's POV***

"Sir these are the documents you asked me to work on."

"Thank you Emily. How are you doing? I heard you were not feeling well yesterday."

"I am fine sir, Actually I wasn't the one sick. Junior was."

"What! What happened to my grandson?"

"He had a pretty mild flu and his temperature didn't seem to go down."

"Why didn't you inform me? I could have made a high class doctor check him."

I rolled my eyes playfully at him over reacting.I understand him though. I was devastated when the nanny called to tell me that he has been sent to the hospital

"He is fine now Sir"

"Okay if anything, don't hesitate to let me know. You know how much I love that little boy."

"I will sir."

Ever since I accepted this job, Mr. Taylor has been nothing but good to me. He pays me a good salary and makes sure he pays me whenever I work overtime even though I refuse it. The company gave me a house and a car and sponsored my health insurance. Initially, I thought I was treated too special until I found out that most of the workers here enjoy same benefits. I have become extremely close to Mr. Taylor that he tells me everything even if it's not concerning work and I have learnt a lot about him . When I started working with him, I thought he never had children being the reason why he refers to me as his daughter. But then he took me by surprise when he said that, he would have let his son marry me if not for the fact that I was pregnant. He later told me he has a son and a daughter with his first wife. Apparently he had only one wife so what am I saying?

"That's great work done Ms. Gray, I am sure this new arrangement of the files in this document will makes things easier for me. Thank you. I have sent you a copy of the Santana mall deal. Kindly work on that. It's not much so you can have the rest of the day off when you are done."

"But Sir, the morning just started and I believe we have a whole lot to do today."

"I know but my grandson needs you."

"Sir he is well now believe me."

It's not like I don't want to be with junior right now, but it's unfair to Mr. Taylor. He is paying me for my services so I don't feel comfortable when he has to adjust just for my sake.

"I believe you dear. But I want to do this. I want you to give Junior all your attention because I don't want the situation where your mind will be wandering off. So I want us to be sure that he is completely alright."

"Sir you are an angel." Thank you I said, using my thumb to wipe a lone tear.

"Aww look at you. I am glad I am able to help dear.Because like I have been saying, You are my daughter and I will do anything to make life comfortable for you. Now get on to work. We have a little sweetheart to take care of."

I giggled at his playfulness. I have never seen a boss like him. He is so laid back and generous. He doesn't tolerate mistakes from others but he does with me. I remember the day I ruined an important file I was supposed to work on for presentation. I thought he would scold me and worse of all fire me but he surprised me by rather comforting me.

Getting out of his office, I took out my phone to call the nanny. Mr. Taylor was right .Damn! he is always right. Even though I am convinced that my son is alright, I couldn't help but to think of him.

"Hello Ma'am!"

"Nancy how is junior? was he able to finish his food?"

"He is fine. No he wasn't but he ate better than yesterday."

"And his medication? have you given them to him?"

"Not yet. He took the ones before meals but he is yet to take the ones after meals. His temperature is normal now but he is a little down."

I nodded knowing that she couldn't see me. It was more like I was assuring myself that everything is fine. I completely understood what she meant by Junior being down. Even though he is just two years, he is the life of the house. He is the first to wake up and makes sure he wakes everyone up. He is mostly hyper being one reason I don't give him anything containing sugar. Well you can say I have placed him on a sugar free diet

"What about Mari-Luna?"

"She is fine. She is playing as usual in the play pen." I knew that her brother's sickness has affected her in a way but I am grateful that she found a way of making herself happy.

"Good. I will be home soon. Make sure you don't open the door to strangers and don't forgot Junior's medication."

"Okay I won't."

'My children, My pride'. I have heard this saying a couple of times before I became a mum and I totally agree with it. My kids have become my reason to live and my only motivation for my hard work. I never would have believed it two years ago that I would be this fulfilled. I never got to go to medical school but my children have become my greatest dream and achievement and with them, I don't care about any of my other dreams: they are just enough for me.

I always felt there was more than a baby within me due to how fast my bump was growing but when the doctor confirmed it, It brought some kind of peace and joy to me and the fact that I would be bringing two lives into this world became more real. Mari-Luna came first born at thirty nine weeks weighing 3.4kg followed by Junior who was much lighter weighing 2.5kg. Unlike Junior, Luna is calm and meek and doesn't eat much. She was an ideal baby who doesn't cry much and prefers her state of mind to causing trouble with her brother. They completely have opposite personalities and trust me it was not easy adjusting it. Most of all none of them look like me. Well junior had my nose and lips but Luna looks completely different. She looked more like ....... No it's absurd. He is not their father. I have been telling myself every time that it is impossible, But Luna growing more like him everyday confused me. How can this be?

"Hey Emily what has got you day dreaming right in front of boss' office." Nicholina, A departmental supervisor who has become one of my closest friends teased

"Well you know, the usual."

"Your kids?"

"Exactly! who else?

"Wow Girl I envy you. You make motherhood look so beautiful. If this is how kids make their parents happy then I need to find a jerk who will make me pregnant ASAP. I need to have that fantastic grin you are having on your face on mine."

"In as much as I'm happy it is not easy taking care of two toddlers."

"I know. You are very brave dear. I don't think I would be able to endure this alone. I remember when you first started working here. The pain you were feeling during your morning sickness seems unbearable. I watch you cry and empty every food you ate into the toilet. I saw your struggle so if there is anyone happy for you, it would be me. I am happy that you have found joy in your struggles."

"Oh see what I have done.I am making you cry."

"Oh no! I am okay. Your words are so touching Nicho. Thank you."

"Hey no more cryi......."

"Excuse me, I am Looking for the accounts department."

That voice!

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. kindly leave a comment and a like. If you haven't followed yet please do. Also i have entered a contest on dreame.com with a story Titled Mine to steal. Kindly check it out and vote for me. I will update that book as much as i can but i promise you will like it and it's free

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
1.3M 41.9K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
50.8K 2.2K 52
You are never too perfect for anyone! 'Damn! Those rare shades of green with hazel brown near the pupil, Stone's eyes. She still has a tendency afte...
1.8M 45.3K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...