Hey Freddie

By thyroids

You're a Slytherin, but your two best friends are none other than Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. Yo... More

Preface
Exposition
Sneaky
Knock on Wood
Operation Christmas Miracle
O.W.L.S
The World Cup
5 Galleon Bet
The Goblet
The First Shatter
The Ball
Second Task
Third Task
The Burrow
The Last Visit Home
Number Twelve Grimmauld Place
Welcoming Harry
The Order
The Newest Weasley Prefect
First Day of 7th Year
Umbridge
Quidditch Practice
In The Hogs Head
D.A
Snake Bite/Christmas Break
Fred and George's Escape
The Start of Our Lives
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Snowy Christmas at the Burrow
Camping
Ron's Poisoning
The First Battle
Seven Potters but One Husband
Joining the Death Eaters
First Week of The End
Harry's Escape
Unexpected Fruit
The Calm Before The Storm
The Battle of Hogwarts
Hey Freddie
Second Generation Twins
Double Trouble
The Second First Year
New Beaters in the Family
Violin Lessons
New Beginnings
Forever
Love, Fred
New Fic!!!

I still miss you

604 16 6
By thyroids

Hey Freddie!
It really has been 10 years since I last wrote to you hasn't it? Quite a bit has happened. Freddie Jr. has proposed to his girlfriend and she accepted about 3 years after their graduation. Her name is June by the way. I know you would've liked her. Draco's wife Astoria died only 3 years after my letter to you. Little George has finally come out to us, and introduced us to a nice boy from diagon alley. I've gotten pretty good at violin, although I haven't really shown it off to anyone. Maybe you can come watch me sometime? I play in my room after especially tiring days of teaching. Speaking of teaching, you're still a legend amongst my students. That stunt you pulled to get back at Umbridge? They still talk about it. I get asked about you quite often to this day. It's funny isn't it? I don't really know why I keep sending you these letters. I guess I almost expect you to write back, but you probably never will right? That's ok Freddie, I understand. I still love you just the same as I did when we were 19. I still feel your ever so slight presence, filling my life with a small light. I still miss you, and I can't wait to see you again.

-Y/n Weasley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
20.4K 462 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
997 34 34
Tell me who I am, guess I don't have a choice. All because I liked boy. - Ellie Lovegood struggles with her past; she can't seem to forget about the...