Rebirth Of A Male Empress

By Alanyx_04

Author: QueenOfAllTrix Status: Ongoing [Rebirth Series #1] Synopsis A modern man whom all wanted is to surviv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Special Chapter

3K 141 15
By Alanyx_04

Xiao Bai went home feeling a little stuffy in his heart. He suddenly felt exhausted and just wished to sleep early. So he did. Immediately after dinner he went to bed and took his beauty rest.

It was an uneventful sleep when Xiao Bai found himself in front of XuWei. 'This was a familiar scene.' he thought. Xuwei smiled and handed him the blue orchid.

Xiao bai was in a mess. How could he dream of this? While he was staring at the blue orchid it it started to change. Black stripes appeared on it and the black color began to spread until the whole orchid was as black as the night.

He looked to XuWei but found that it was not XuWei who was standing in front of him but the man he dreamed of the last as well?

Xiao bai's sight was changing from the flower to man and vice versa. He didn't know what is happening, the man also seems to fade away. Xiao Bai involuntarily reached out to the man and dropped the orchid.

He kept running and running towards the man, he wants to ask him questions but it seems like the man is light years away from him.

While running a hand from behind pulled Xiao Bai by force and he landed into the man's chest with a thump. Encaging him into a tight embrace.

He looked up to see the familiar face, "Its you." He said when he realized that it was XuWei.

Seeing XuWei, he looked toward where the mysterious man was headed. But it was like he disappeared into thin air like he didn't appeared at all.

Xiao bai was still in Xuwei's embrace and he would be a liar if he said that he don't like it. He knew it was just a dream but he felt secure in his arms.

"That man. Do you know him?" Xiao Bai asked not even knowing if the people in his dream would answer him back.

There was a long silence, as Xiao bai expected. Xuwei was looking at the direction where the man disappeared, "That man is the someone that missed his chance to see you when you bloomed the most."

Xiao bai was surprised, "What? "

XuWei stared down directly into Xiao Bai's eyes, "He is waiting for you. In another life."

He then released Xiao Bai from his embrace.

Xiao bai was more confused than he already is, "What do you mean? Do you know something?"

"Only you knows the answer. I am merely an illusion." Xuwei then gave Xiao Bai a headpat with gentle eyes.

Xiao bai's heart kept increasing its pace as the time passes, XuWei said that he was merely an illusion, Xiao Bai thought that he was only saying this because he was only in the dream world.

Xuwei then stared into nothingness as if there was something indicating that time is up, "If you wake up, don't forget about me."

Then Xiao Bai woke up. He did slept early but still felt that he was exhaustingly running the whole time. Well maybe he did, but only in dreams.

Since meeting XuWei, his peaceful nights are more eventful and confusing than ever. He was becoming more and more eager to know what was really happening to him.

What bothers him the most was the black orchid that he received. It was known to symbolize death or farewell. Is that man going to leave him alone?

Then if that's the case, why would he still dream about XuWei? Why are they always appearing? Having so many questions, Xiao Bai was more determined to talk to the new professor, he thinks that he knew something about what's happening to him.

But if that man was really the old man. Would he be able to go back to his world? He was not prepared to make that decision at all. His old world only brought him pain and suffering but in this world he have Xiao ling, uncle Zhao, Mkng xue, Ruo lan, Yifan, uncle Nan and Xuwei.

His life in here was more enjoyable and amazing than what he have in real life. Except for fighting with the Lin Emperor, everything is quite an ideal.
.
.
.
Going back to 10 hours ago, when Xiao Bai went to sleep.

Ming xue was in his room when suddenly a small pebble was thrown in his window. He opened the window and immediately, Ruo Lan and XuWei went inside.

Ming xue, "There's a door in the front, why bother the window?"

XuWei, "We snuck out."

Ming Xue, "Guess so."

XuWei, "Ruo Lan said you wanted to talk?"

Ming xue nodded and let them have a seat, "I'll be honest with you. I know that Ruo lan is working at the emperial palace of Xin and I already know that you are his highness, the crown prince, Xin XuWei."

Ruo lan was quiet the entire discussion and XuWei was just cool with everything as if it was not concerning him. "Yes, I am XuWei."

Ming xue, "Then I'll be prank. Young master's mission is to find you in this academy to support him in fighting for his throne."

This obviously perked up Xuwei's imterest, "Hmm. What state are you talking about?"

Ming xue, "The former Wang state in the east."

XuWei was of course familiar with every kingdom in the continent,"So it was that place. But the kingdom is now names as Lin empire, is that true?"

Ming xue, "Yes. According to general zhao, after the Emperial concubine Lin took over as the queen mother, she immediately cleaned the kingdom and placed her people inside then changed the nation as a whole. Including it's name."

XuWei, "That's quite immoral. She even disrespected the history of the whole nation. Well, I'll help Xiao Bai. When to tell him depends on you."

Ming xue, "Then as soon as possible. Young master, although he was opening up to you, he was still vigilant. I worry for young master's safety but with me and his highness in his side then I'll be more at ease."

XuWei, "Just call me WeiXu when at school. But if it's only us then XuWei is fine."

Ming xue, "Yes."

XuWei, "Can I excuse myseld for a moment?"

Ming xue, "Of course."

XuWei left to go to the kitchen to fetch some water and fruits when he heard uncomfortable groans. He stopped in front of some door and noticed that it was quite familiar.

Staring at it he realized that it was Xiao bai's room. He suddenly thought that maybe Xiao Bai was attacked by assassins and opened the door. Only to find Xiao Bai full of sweat, and strands of hair are sticking to his wet face.

XuWei slowly entered the room and covered him with his quilt, while he was patting the quilt gently Xiao Bai grabbed his hand. XuWei was about to take it off but Xiao Bai just tightened his grasp.

'What is he dreaming that he seemed to be so troubled?' Xuwei thought and sat at the bed.

XuWei remembered that when he was having nightmares his mother would hug him until he calmed down. So he slightly layed down, not fully laying but his head was resting on the headboard.

He was hesitating at the start but hoping that it could calm Xiao Bai down he gently put his arms around xiao bai and slightly squeezed. And like magic, Xiao Bai's breathing became even and was finally sleeping normally.

.............................
Blue orchid in dreams: They said that if someone gives you one in a dream then you should be careful. As rare as the blue orchid may be, it also means that that person is hiding is something to you.

Black Orchids: Every flower with a black color will always have the concept of death or farewell like black roses for example.

Author's note: Have you guys noticed? no? Ming xue is giving way to Xiao Bai. Yes he did have a crush on Xiao Bai but it didn't developed. And becausd I don't really like dog blood dramas.

But don't worry, Ming xue have his own partner you know? And figure it out yourselves hahahaha

☘Mini theater☘

Author: I'm lazy to write a mini theater. I'm so sleepy.

Xiao bai: Then sleep.

Xuwei: no! How could I have an extra screentime with you if author is lazy to write this section?

Author: But I already let you hugged him.

Xiao bai, embarrassed remembering his dream: That was only in dream. I would never do that I reality.

Author: No he really di—

XuWei: STOP! Author you want to sleep right? You can go now.

Author: Thank you *yawn*

Xiao bai, "...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
180K 1K 190
Mature content
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
17.6K 1.4K 36
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...