GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Boyshorts
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Ciao!

Flying Away Above The Clouds

20.6K 483 60
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

We left Paris and no wedding happened. I was expecting her to marry me there as she promised.
I am still mad becaue of what I saw the other night. I have been cold to Lisa. I know I shouldn't get mad at her. But seeing Han Soo Hee again flirting with my wife made me so in rage.

Lisa never failed to make me feel i shouldn't be jealous and I have nothing to worry about. She's winning my heart everyday.

"Babe, I am sorry. Okay? I swear I really tried to get away from her. I am too strong, and if i decided to push her, i might hurt her physically." She said while I am packing all our stuff because we need to catch out flight back to Seoul tonight.

"Ugh. Really? Did you miss her touch?" I said while my right brow is rising.

"Your touch is the only thing that makes my body react. You know that for a fact. Tested and proven." She said as she approached me and hugged me from the back. She put kisses on my neck and brushing her lips to my ears. "You have proven it a million fucking times, Jennie." She whispered and it gave me a romantic kind of goosebumps.

"Really huh? Just make sure you won't ever cheat on me again." I said in my cracking voice. I am still worried. But i know I have to trust her.

"I'll prove it to you every single day, love. I won't get tired. Because I love you Jennie. I love you so much." She said as she turned my body to face her. She cupped my face and kissed me.

The kiss was wet but sweet and passionate. So good. It's the kiss I know only Lisa can do to me. And yes, it's the kiss that makes me fall in love with her more. Her grip to my body that tells me how much she wants me. Her heartbeat that I always feel whenever she hugs me is like a strong magnet that attracts my soul to hers.

"Baby, i thought we're going to get married here again in Paris?" I asked her when we broke our hugs.

"We didn't have time, Babe. You know that. Let's do it in Korea." She said and winked at me while taking off her clothes. God, i am so amazed with her body.

"Hmmm. Okay. When?" I asked.

"Time will tell." She said while putting on her new clothes.

"I can stare at you naked everyday. Especially on your body parts with your tattoos. So hot, love." I told her and bit my lip.

"Stop telling me that now and stop biting your lip if you don't want to miss our flight. You know how I am attracted to you even if you're not naked, Jennie." She said while putting on her simple white shirt and black pants.

I approached her and I was the one who kneeled and tied her boots' shoe lace.

"I am sorry for acting up like a bitch to you after I saw that slut again." I said.

"I understand. You don't have to be sorry. I will always understand whenever the past bothers you. I will never leave your side from now on. I am your wife and I promise to help you with whatever you feel even if it's not just about the mistake did before." Lisa said and my heart melts with her warm voice and assurance.

"I am sorry for bringing back the guilt again. I promise I will learn not to be affected of whatever comes up about the past. I know I shouldn't act this way since i have forgiven you already." I said as i stand up and cupped her face.

She pulled me closer to her body and that made me sit on her lap facing her.

"You have to be honest with me with what you feel on everything. I will also let you know what I feel. We have to work things out from now on. Talk about it and fix immediately. We won't let things get in the way between us, Jen. From now on, let's not only act as a couple, but also as parents to our son. You know what I mean?" She said and I nodded. Wow. This 35 year old Lisa took my breath away with her words.
"Now tell me, how am I going to make you feel assured that I love you so much?" She asked.

"You want me to really be honest?" I asked. She chuckled and nodded.

"Marry me again. I want a sacred wedding with you. Make love to me in an unexpected place.  Just kiss me in the morning. Tell me you love me everyday. Hug me whenever you want to. Hold my hand wherever we are. I love you Lisa. You know how much i am so in love with you since I was young even we haven't met yet in person before. You know you're my only dream woman to marry. You know that." I told her and I can't control my emotions anymore. I am catching my breath.

She noticed i am nervous. She rubbed my back and caressed my cheek.

"Even if you don't ask those, it's all in my head already and I am doing it because you are my everything, Jennie. You are my reality. " she said while looking straight to my eyes.

Those words and stares made me kiss her deeply. Our tongues can't let go of each other and our lips are uncontrollable anymore. We stopped when we needed to catch some air.

"French kiss from you is way better than french toast we ate this morning and those french words we heard on the streets." She teased me and I just laughed.

"Let's get up and head to the airport now before you unbutton your pants." I said when I felt her thing on my line getting bigger inside her pants. Felt it because I am just wearing a dress.

She immediately stood up went to the bathroom to fix herself. I kept laughing while i tease her.

"Why do you keep teasing me? Of course this will only be affected by you. Don't you know I still couldn't forget the pain i felt when I fucked that woman?" She said.

My eyes went big and I just stared at her when she went out of the bathroom.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked curiously.

"Baby, wait...let me finish before you react." She said and I banged our luggage to the wall beside the door.

"Babe, because my...you know..didn't become hard with her when...I mean, i was just forced by my anger that time." She explained.

"Uhh." The only expression I did and I laughed.

"Seriously?" I asked.

She nodded.

"God. That must be too painful for you." I teased her.

"It's more painful when you give me blue balls. Our flight is still at 7 and it's only 2pm. You sat on my lap and you're unaware how hot you are every fucking time of the day. " Oh my god. I know what's gonna happen next.

"No. No no no. We will be late." I said while she's approaching me and I am taking a few steps back until i hit the wall and there's no way out when she pinned me tightly to the wall.

"There's this thing called quickie, we even did it for like a hundred times already.
You also know how my mind works so fast that's why i am where i am right now, Jennie. " she said and her stares are too sexy that I can't control being wet inside my panty.

"How many times did I fuck you and made you cum in just three minutes?" She asked while her hand went inside my dress and pushed my underwear down that fast.

"I...i can't count how---" I said nervously and was cut when she kissed me eagerly.

"Then start counting back to one."
And there she made me reach my skies in just a min and a half.

***

Lisa woke me up and told me we're taking off in a bit.

The moment we stepped out from the plane, my eyes are unfamiliar with what I'm seeing. The surrounding is too quiet and peaceful.

"Wait, this is not Incheon." I said.

She is pinning something on my old rose dress.

"Wait. Whaa...why are you pinning a..." my eyes went big seeing a white star on my left chest.
Lisa pinned hers to her brown jacket as well.

"We're in Pyongyang Airport. Welcome to the North, my love. You told me you want to go here, right?" She said smiling and I am still speechless.

The process was so smooth going out of the airport. We're just like walking in the park without our passports being checked strictly.

We were approached by a military man in uniform. As soon as he saw Lisa, he gestured a hand salute. When Lisa did the same,he handed her the car key. Here we are again riding on a vintage car but we're guarded by military vans.

"Can't believe you're in North Korea, baby?" She said while driving.

The air here is so fresh and has a flowery fragrance. Every street is so clean and peaceful.

"Take a rest first. We'll be in our place in an hour and a half." She said. But I didn't sleep on the ride. I kept observing the place.

"I want to live here." I said with amazement.

"Baby, I can buy us plane tickets wherever you want to go and book the most luxurious hotel for you, but i am sorry we can't live here. But we can visit anytime you want." She said and i smiled at her.

"I now understand why you enjoyed your stay here for almost a year." I said.

"The place is so beautiful right? But... nah..didn't enjoy that much not seeing my Jennie for a long time." Lisa is so cheesy sometimes but i don't know why I always smile or chuckle on her cheesiness.

"Such a romantic!" I said while chuckling.

"Only for you." She replied.

My eyes got attracted to a red matte small town building on our right.

"Wow. What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, that's the Red Sugar Town building." She said.

"Can we go there?" I asked.

"It only opens at night, love. Do you really wanna go there?" She asked me chuckling.

"Hmmm. Why?" I am curious.

"Be...because it's..it's like.. hmmmm... how do you call that...uhmmm. It's where women performers do unique stunts. You know. They dance, get naked and perform whatever they want. All of them are pretty and hot. I remember the manager was also hot and she has a sunflower tattoo on her right hip." What the fuck is Lisa saying.

"Do you mean you slept with her? How did you know she has a tattoo on her hip?" I am starting to be mad and jealous.

"Baby, no. I never made love with someone else but just with you, Jennie. I mean, yeah I cheated but... wait..baby, i never had sex with anyone here. I only made love to you and only with you forever." She said and I just kept quiet and smiled at her.

"She..that manager went to our table when my Military men forced me to join them on our day off. She approached me and asked for a one night stand...but i didn't agree. God. Like..why me of all people? Luckily, one of my men informed her immediately that I was the current Military Captain. So she stopped bugging me and I left the place." Lisa explained. God. I think i should get used to this. This is part of the consequences of marrying a good-looking person, Jennie.

"Ooohh Lisa. Why are you this attractive." I said and shook my head.

"I'm not." She said shyly.

"Baby, you are. Aren't you really aware you're too attractive whenever girls would willingly sleep with you or flirt with you?" I asked her and she shook her head. Instead of being jelous, I couldn't control laughing because of my wife's cuteness.

After an hour and thirty, I got amazed of the colorful trees in red, orange, pink, green, purple...name all the colors you want.

"We're lucky we got her in Autumn. Welcome to the village where I lived for almost a year, love. We're heaidng to the house where I stayed." She said smiling. My heart is beating so loud because of happiness and excitement.

After a few minutes, Lisa put the roof down of the convertible car we're in as she drives slowly because there are people walking on the streets since it's market day. People recognized her immediately.
We can hear people still calling her "Captain" and greeting her. They look so happy seeing my wife again.

"So she must be the wife, Captain?" The middle aged man said when Lisa stopped the car in front of a mini convenience store.

"Yes, she is. Jennie, this is Yun Jang Lu. He is the owner of this store." Lisa introduced him to me while he is handing bottles of liquor to Lisa.

"Hi. Nice to meet you, Mr. Yun. I am Jennie." I offered a hand shake and he accepted it smiling.

"Lisa was not lying when she told us how beautiful her wife is. Nice to meet you too, Jennie." I chuckled in what Mr. Yun revealed.

We drove slowly and we're still being greeted by people. I'm thinking Lisa must have done really great here that people can't forget her.

As soon as we reached an old village with traditional korean houses, Lisa held my hand while she's driving.

"People here are cooler than what we have in South Korea. " she said and I really find it interesting.

We parked outside a white traditional korean house with a touch of brick and wood.

"This is so nice, love." I said with amazement while she opened the car door for me.

"I stayed here for almost a year. I also let some of my men stay here with me." She said and I looked at here straight in the eyes. "Men, Jennie. Men. No women." She explained.

"Hmmm. Okay. I'm the only woman in your life right?" I asked her and pouted.

"Yes and my Mom." She answered. But I was surprised when she leaned on the car, slid her arm on my back and squeezed my butt.

"You're the hottest woman alive in my eyes." She said in a sexy way.

"God. Baby, not here." I said and sighed. My wife has been so affectionate with me wherever we are.
Good thing we were interrupted by some Military men and residents or else.

"Captain! This is a surprise. We missed you, Captain!" An old resident guy approached us and hugged Lisa.

"We will prepare dinner for you, Captain!" An old beautiful lady also hugged Lisa while looking at me.
"Is this real? You brought your wife with you?" One of the young lady asked.

"Yes. The first lady is so into my wife. They gave me a white star for her too before I left." Lisa told them.
"By the way, this is Jennie my wife and the prettiest woman I ever laid my eyes on." She introduced me with her irreplaceable smile.
The ladies welcomed me too with warm hugs and compliments.

"So, what are we waiting for? We're going so we can start preparing for a feast tonight." The old lady is too excited.

"Babe, 2nd Rank Kim Hun Li will accompany you inside. I'll just go the village leader's house." Lisa left me and I entered the house so I can rest for a while. I am so amazed of the interiors. It's so obvious that 2nd Rank Kim is laughing at me already.

"It's true what the Captain told us before, Madam. That she has a beautiful wife. She ordered us to take care of this house so if there'll come a time she brings you here, you will like it." He said while dropping our luggages.

"Really? Did you stay here with Lisa while she was here before?" I asked him.

"Yes, Madam. I witnessed how much your wife missed you. She cried every time she got drunk with us because she wanted to see you. Please don't tell the Captain I told you about it." He is controlling his laugh but I couldn't control mine.

"Okay. I'm not telling her. Did she ever had a girlfriend here?" I asked out of curiousity.

"How could she have when all she thought of was you and only you. I remember when we brought her to Red Sugar Town, she went home after a few minutes because someone was flirting on her and she said sorry to that woman. She's really into you."
I don't know if I should go out and look for Lisa to hug her tight or cover my blushing cheeks in front of this military guy.

"I'm going now, Madam. I'll let our men prepare your lunch." He said.

"Oh, no. Just give us something to cook and I'll prepare for us. No need to bother your men. Thank you so much." I insisted.

He nodded and said. "No wonder why the Captain is so in love with you. She's always boasting your kind heart."

After Lisa and I ate, we took a bath together and slept. She woke me up around 8pm to have dinner with the villagers and Lisa's Military troupe. I really had fun talking to them. They taught me some traditional North Korean dance and song. I actually felt shy sometimes because they kept praising my beauty and how Lisa and I look great together. I promised them that this is not the last time I am going to be with them.

We stayed for three more days. We bonded with the President's family. Lisa brought me to places I never thought of existing in reality. One night, she led the way to a forest-like place with a stunning river and flowery fragrance. We rode on a small boat and she manually rowed it. The water was like a glittering glass beacuse of the moonlight.
The next day she brought me to a hill and we had picnic at the peak with a view of North Korea mountain range.

Today, I don't understand why she blindfolded me since we left the house. When we arrived in a quiet place, she handed me to the ladies we met last night then my wife just disappeared.

They brought me to a small room and made me wear a red traditional North Korean dress.

"What is this for?" I asked them. They just gave me a smile.

After we prepared, i heard traditional instruments playing as we approach small number of people in an old temple.

I saw Lisa from afar talking to the President and her wife. My wife is in a blue traditional North Korean suit. I really don't understand what is happening.

Lisa saw me and approached me while people are going inside the temple already.

"Love, you look so beautiful." She said and held my hand.

"What are we going to do? Another feast?" I asked.

"I am going to tell you something really important." She took a deep breath first. We sat on a bench and she started to talk again.

"I wanted to tell you the moment I came back to South Korea, but I never had the chance to. Love, all my life, I have been spied. My life was planned. I mean, my real parents...." she stopped and took a deep breath again.

"You met them already?" I asked.

"No. I wish i had met them.
Jennie, they are from here." I couldn't speak from what I have just heard from my wife. My wife who is a full-blooded North Korean.

"My real father was the leader of the Military way back. My mother was a governement head of defense. The current President's parents were to cruel to mine. My father was forced to kill South Koreans who accidentally crossed the line during his time. He mistakenly killed someone from the North. That's why he was forced. Forced to sacrifice me as the spy from the North so he wouldn't be killed in prison. So with a heavy heart, he left me...he left me in South Korea. That's to save my Mom also from death. But the leaders here didn't succeed. They didn't catch me to mold me into a spy because of my fast promotion in the Police.
You know, destiny really made me believe that it has it's own way of bringing you to where you have to be and you'll know more about yourself. I knew about this when I stayed here. At first, I couldn't accept. The President and his wife were the ones who told me everything. They showed me proofs. But what I admire about them is, they didn't force me to stay here forever. They gave me a choice. " Lisa explained and I still couldn't believe. I hugged my wife so tight.

"Are you okay? Tell me what you feel, love." I said.

"I'm okay. I am just really afraid. What if you won't marry me again when I tell you the truth. What if..."
She is catching her breath.

"Is this why we are here? You want to marry me here on your birthplace?" I asked and she nodded.

"Wil...will you..will you still marry me again?" She asked shyly.

"Lisa, i am so happy that finally, you found your root, where you really came from and I know this will make you totally whole as a person. I love you baby and whatever your nationality or blood is, I will be with you forever." I said and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Let's get married now." I said and she smiled. I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the temple for our wedding ceremony.

"No wonder why you really cared a lot for this country even if you didn't have any idea yet before. I can't believe I'm marrying a North Korean now. You're lucky I really find you so sexy all the time, Lisa." I laughed and kept teasing her.
My heart melts seeing my wife smile.

"I love you, Jennie. This is the third time I am marrying you so you'll have a hard time getting a divorce again. Then Jisoo and Rosé are already preparing our intimate wedding in Gangnam when we go back there next week. So that will be the fourth. You can't get away from me, Jennie." Lisa said and I don't know why I slapped her. But I kissed her too. I kissed her deeply.

"I will fight for this marriage whatever happens." I told her as we reached the door of the temple.

The ceremony was too intimate and sweet. We got married traditionally but people with us are too cool and even joked around. That made us loosen up a bit. I am so happy to marry Lisa again and again and again. This is so special because never in my wildest dream I expected to be married here in North Korea.

The ceremony ended and we had a fun feast with the locals.

The night came and Lisa brought me to an unbelievable place. At 35, I can't believe she's making me experience this like I'm in a Disney film.

We sat in a grass surrounded by yellow, orange and red trees since it's Autumn. What made my heart beat more in happiness when fireflies started to exhibit their beauty all over the place! Lisa stares at me while I looked so amazed with what's happening right now.

"From this day on, I will be the person you truly deserve, my love. I love you Jennie." Lisa said sincerely. I cupped her face and kissed her like we're in a neverending night.

"You really should. Because I'm on my third week with your second child."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 17.7K 35
III š’•š’Šš’š’…š’†š’“ š’Œš’‚ š’‘š’‚, š’ƒš’†š’‰ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

310K 10.7K 35
IX š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’”š’Š š’š’Šš’”š’‚ š’š’ˆ š’‡š’‚š’š’” š’„š’š’–š’ƒ š’š’Š š’‹š’†š’š’š’Šš’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
1M 28.9K 48
II š’”š’Šš’ˆš’† š’„š’“š’šš’„š’“š’š š’Œš’‚ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
152K 6.3K 47
XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...