Superman

By TheBlackKeyss

****DISCLAIMER this fan fiction in no way demonstrates the behavior, actions, or relations of the real Marsha... More

Superman
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (part 1)
Chapter 5 (part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (part 1)
Chapter 10 (part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (part 1)
Chapter 19 (part 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (part 1)
Chapter 21 (part 2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 (part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (The Finale - Part 1)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 2)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 3)
Chapter 28 (The Finale - part 4)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
pain & gain

Chapter 21 (part 3)

5.5K 123 31
By TheBlackKeyss

Marshall angrily unlocks the door to his apartment. I walk in before him and he slams it shut behind me. It's close to 12am and I can see the exhaustion under his eyes. Tonight is a mix of many things, all equally tiring and irritating. Marshall sits down on the couch in silence while I stand in the corner. He doesn't look at me, just stares at the floor with a blank expression on his face.

A frustration builds within me. Is this it? He's just gonna sit there? I'm mad he won't talk to me. He tries but it just ends up in him getting pissed and me being scared. It's the same cycle over and over again. After 5 minutes of this I speak up.

"So that's it then? You're just gonna sit there?" I ask, annoyed.

"I don't know what you want from me Rachel." He rubs his eyes with his hands then stares back at me with the same blank expression as before. I can hear the annoyance in his voice.

"I hope that couch is comfortable." I say, walking past him. "Because it's where you'll be sleeping tonight."

I hurry down the hall and hear him get up behind me. Once in his room I try to shut the door but his hand flies against the wood and easily pushes against it. Once again, his strength effortlessly overpowers mine.

"You don't mean that." He says, trying to take my hand which I jerk away.

"I'm serious Marshall. Go." I say with authority directing toward the living room.

"Baby." He tries to pull me in at the waist. He's talking in a very calm voice, nothing like the one he was using before. "C'mon I'm sorry."

"Marshall go." I say with more authority.

"Rach c'mon let's talk about this."

Pushing him away by the chest he takes two steps back out the door. "I'm not joking." I close the door on him.

"You really gonna make me do this?" He calls through the door. "Open up."

I don't say anything, just listen for anything he might say. The silence kills me.

"Let me make it up to you." He mumbles.

I sigh and open the door. Marshall towers over me in the doorway. We lock eyes for a moment and then he yanks me into a forceful kiss. I don't protest him at all. When he gets like this there is no use in trying to stop him. Marshall's hands cup around my butt and wrap my legs around his waist. My arms curl around his neck, tangling in his hair. My legs tighten, forcing us closer together. Marshall stumbles towards the bed, using his hands to guide us. He throws me down on the mattress and slithers over me.

His hands shove up my dress and pull it over my head. He claws at my underwear tearing all of that off as well. He stands, lip biting at the foot of the bed, eyes locked on me as he rips off his shirt. I watch as he undoes his belt, chucking it on the floor. The jeans follow in the same pattern leaving him in his boxers. I feel Marshalls palms wrap around my ankles, dragging me closer to him. Once the desired distance is reached he begins to pull them outwards.

He kisses the middle of my stomach heading down. Strong hands hold my knees in place. I don't realize my eyes are closed until I open them to look at Marshall. He's staring at me. I watch him place each of my legs over his arms and he holds my hips instead. I can feel his breath on me, he's waiting. I move my hands down and they slip into his hair again. He turns into my hand and kisses me lightly. Marshall kisses me again, there. He starts soft and slow.

Soon he's kissing harshly, twirling his tongue everywhere leaving no space untouched. His hands clamp tightly on my hips as he works and my back arches at his motions.

"Oh..." I sigh.

Marshall's hand reaches up for my breast and squeezes. Involuntarily I grab his wrist, holding his hair and feeling his hand squeeze at the same time. I tug on his hair wanting him to get to it already. I'm aching for him now. He looks up at me smirking at my eagerness. Marshall pulls off of me completely and stands up. Slowly he takes off his boxers revealing the rest of his perfect body.

"Stand up." He says.

I slide to the foot of the bed and push up onto my feet. As soon as my weight comes down my knees buckle. Marshall catches me with one strong arm and smiles.

"Can you not stand?" He laughs slightly.

"It's h-hard." I sound pathetic. But this is too much for me.

"You can do it." He moves my hair to all of one side and kisses my neck. "I'll help."

Marshall holds me up with his arm. I trail my fingers down his abdomen before taking his length in my hand. His eyes close and he leans his forehead against mine. Just like earlier tonight I start slow and then speed up. I listen to Marshall's breath quicken with my motions. Soon I stop and bring my leg up, preparing to ease him in but his hand stops my leg, forcing it back down. I open my eyes and look into his.

"Can we do it differently?" He asks, turning me around so my back is to his front. He pushes against me exposing my neck again. "I want you this way first."

First. He wants more than once. I can feel Marshall against my back. One of his arms wraps around my stomach to hold me up while the other guides him into me. He's going fast, using this first time as a warm up round. I feel my knees go weak again. It's a lot of work for him to hold me up and do all the action simultaneously. Just when I think I'm about to collapse, he turns me back around and sets me back down to the cold sheets.

"You are so good at this." He smirks.

I blush so hard I feel the heat radiating off my cheeks. Marshall presses his fingers to my center and rubs a couple times before bringing himself up again. He slides in going slower than before and focuses on hitting the right spot.

"Are you gonna let me come tonight?" He whispers.

I nod frantically as I cannot speak. You're gonna be the one who makes me come. The irony. Marshall feels around inside and I jolt with pleasure when he hits my weak zone.

"There." He breaths.

I barely have time to respond before Marshall begins slamming into my spot. Every time I'm filled with pleasure more than the first. My back arches in convulsions from the sensation and I grab his biceps. He rotates between slow grinds and fast thrusts.

"Marshall..." I let out in short breaths. "It's too much..."

"You can do it baby." He thrusts harder against me. "Use me."

I clench his arms even tighter. The feeling is indescribable. A couple more thrusts and my high begins. I scream, digging my nails into Marshall's arms and arching my back.

"Oh!" I yell, biting my lip hard. "Marshall oh."

I desperately grab all around his abdomen, needing to release all of this pleasure built up inside. Marshall bends over me, mouth open and I feel him come.

"Oh fuck..." He whines. "Fuck Rachel oh my god...fuck..."

Marshall is mid high when there's a harsh knocking on the door. He ignores it, continuing with me but the knocking persists. When Marshall's done he pulls out and lays down beside me in the bed. We breathe catching up to each other and there's three more knocks, harsher this time.

"Do you hear that?" I ask, pulling on his t shirt.

"Yeah but don't get up." He pulls on his own boxers and sweatpants, laying down beside me. "Whoever it is will go away."

He's wrong. The knocking gets increasingly loud and harder. Marshall raises his head from the pillow and listens. Three more, louder this time. He gets up from the bed walking towards the door.

"Baby?" I ask as he walks.

"Stay here." He directs.

So typical. I tiptoe after Marshall hiding in the darkness of the hallway. He keeps the bolt on the door and cracks it open.

"Hey kid." A mans raspy voice says from the outside.

"You." Marshall's voice hardens.

"Good to see you too." Jon laughs, tapping a glass bottle against the door. "How bout you let your old man in?"

"What are you doing here?" Marshall snarls at him.

"I just came to see you." Jon slurs drunkenly. "I need something."

"Go to hell." Marshall hisses, trying to shut the door. Jon intercepts, pushing it open again as far as the bolt will let it.

"Is that anyway to treat me? After all I've done for you?" Jon laughs.

"All you've done? You call walking out on us a favor?" He whisper yells. "Get out of here."

"Let me in now Marshall." Jon's voice gets louder. "You're ribs cost me 5 grand."

"I didn't ask for that." Marshall whispers again, probably thinking I'm in the other room still. "How'd you even afford that? What have you been doing since you got out of prison?"

Prison? What the hell. Rule never said anything about prison.

"Hey you're better because of me!" Jon yells. "You would've died in there if I didn't pay for the surgery!"

"Would you keep your fucking voice down." Marshall's voice is intense.

"Oh are you not alone?" Jon laughs. "Who is she?"

"Not your concern." Marshall's angry. "If I ever see you back here so help me God I will kill you."

He slams the door shut on his father. Marshall stands there breathing heavily in front of the door for a moment. Quietly I walk out and come up behind him. Placing my hand on his shoulder blade, he turns around now aware of my prescence.

"Baby I told you to stay in the other room." He says.

"What was your dad doing here?" I ask. "What did he want?"

"C'mon let's go to bed. The important thing is he's not coming back."

"Is that true? What he said. About you dying." I touch him just below his pectoral, where the small scar from the surgery is.

"Rachel please don't." He whispers. "Not tonight. Don't do this to us." Marshall kisses my hands and wrists. "It's over now."

"So it is true."

"Stop it." He shakes his head, unhappy about this conversation. "Don't think about it. Look at me. I'm standing here with you. Think about what we just did..." Marshall's lips kiss all up and down my neck. "I'm fine now. I love you."

"I know but...is that why you didn't want me to leave the hospital room?" I look deep in his eyes and I see the worry. "You tried to say goodbye to me..."

"Rachel stop please stop." Marshall's arms hold me against his body and I'm engulfed in warmth. "Don't do this now I'm begging you. Let me take you to bed."

"You thought you were going to die..." The realization of why he fought so hard for me to stay hits me. He would be dead if it wasn't for Jon. But Rule would've paid.

"Rachel look at me." He demands. "Put your hands on me." I comply with him putting my hands on his chest. "I am right here."

"But why would you-"

Both of his hands take my cheeks. His glorious lips collide into mine silencing my sentence. Marshall pushes his tongue inside and kisses with great intensity. He lifts me around his waist for the second time tonight, and uses his arm to guide us down the hall. Laying me down in the covers he crawls in next to me.

"Marshall-"

His index finger pushes to my lips. He drags it down my chin all the way through the valley of my breasts.

"What's it gonna take to let this go?" He whispers.

"I'm not letting it go." I scoff, baffled that he'd even ask me to.

"Jesus you are so fucking stubborn." Marshalls hand grips my butt and pulls my front against his. "I'm not going to talk about it."

      I feel his hand on me. He can't keep them off me. He's tried and failed. Marshall is hard again, I can feel it against my hips. I brainstorm ways to force him into telling me but nothing comes to mind. In my silence Marshall gets bored and starts kissing me and nibbling on my lip. That's it. Once the idea is formed I push him off, tugging his hand off and keeping his lips far away.

"What are you doing?" He asks, clearly confused.

"You can't touch me until you talk about it." I smirk.

      Marshalls eyebrows knit and he sits up in bed. Arms on the sheets between his legs, he stares at me. I smile back but he looks confused.

"What are you saying?" He asks again.

"You are not allowed to kiss me or touch me until you talk about it." I repeat for him.

      The realization clicks for him and he turns to me.

"You can't do that to me." He protests. "You know I can't do that."

"Then talk about it."

"Rachel I don't want to." He says again. "But you can't do this."

"Oh yes I can. And I will." I laugh slightly watching him get upset a little.

"So I can't kiss you? Or touch you?" There's frustration in his voice.

"That's right." I answer. "Nothing until you finally talk about it."

"Rachel no." He shakes his head. "I won't do it."

"Yeah you will." I lean over and turn the light off. "Goodnight love."

      I ease my way back down to the sheets and he does too. He shuffles around for a little bit before I feel his warm arm draped around my stomach, holding me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Awe c'mon I have to be allowed to do something!" He whispers with frustration.

      I guide his arm off of me. He sighs in anger and turns the opposite way on the bed. I smile to myself in the darkness of the room. He'll be back to his old self in no time.

"This is fucking ridiculous." Marshall mumbles to himself.

      I have to contain my laughter from him. I bite my tongue, clamping down hard to keep it in. Turning onto my other side I watch his back rise and fall with his breathing pattern. I think back to earlier tonight and how much I wanted him and how it felt when I finally got him. Fuck. I only thought about how hard this is gonna be for Marshall. Not how hard it's gonna be for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 531 21
#1 on Eminem hashtag as of May 9th, 2023 Sometimes not existing is a useful tool, it keeps you out of trouble, keeps you secretive and stops you from...
308K 5.6K 46
How far can the mind go to make the perfect fantasies? I have no idea, but I hope someday I figure it out. (warning: I wrote this when I was new to...
93.4K 2.2K 29
Sequel to the Eminem fan fiction "Superman" if you would like to read the first one you can find it under my works :) As stated in the disclaimer for...
65.7K 1.3K 18
This is an Eminem fan fiction. Read more in the first part. Some chapters maybe private, so follow me if you wish to read them. Enjoy!