My First Teenage Infatuation

By Kshiteejkabra

WINNER OF *WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS, 2020* Do you remember the first time, your best friend teased you with a nam... More

Popular Choice Voting Awards
COPYRIGHT
DISCLAIMER
PREFACE
CHAPTER 1 - MUN (MODEL UNITED NATIONS)
CHAPTER 2 - KAL, AAJ AUR KAL
CHAPTER 3 - MARWADI BACHE!!!
CHAPTER 4 - WHO IS YOUR CRUSH?
CHAPTER 5 - SELF REALISATION!!!
CHAPTER 6 - THE YELLOW HOUSE BOOK
CHAPTER 7 - My CHEMISTRY DURING PHYSICS
CHAPTER 8 - DANDIYA NIGHTS
CHAPTER 9 - NO...?
CHAPTER 11- CAPRICIOUS CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 12 - THE FINAL RESULT
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 10 - USNE KYA BOLA..."Yes" or "No"

318 128 12
By Kshiteejkabra

"Aayushi, Kartik, Ishaan and Aishwarya."

"These are the 4 remaining people, who are a part of the skit in this year's annual day." – As Maam repeated the names, I was a little dejected, because neither Kabir nor Shweta, were a part of the skit.

Especially Shweta, because she had given her name, but she might have been late. During the lunch period, when I informed about the same, while we were filling our bottles, from the common filter, she reacted," Arre yaar...maine maam ko bola tha...ki mujhe part lena hain and I am interested."

"I am sorry, but there is a possibility, ki maam ne pehle hi students choose kar liye ho." Still I could see that she was dejected.

"Acha suno...tum ek baar sirf maam se wapas baat kar lo ya phir sirf puch lo, ki maam – any updates about the students taking part in the Annual day skit." I gave her an unpredictable idea, which may or may not work.

"Thike...ek baar try karti hoon...otherwise nahi ho payega..."

"Yaar Abhi, yeh last annual day tha yaar..." – Shweta spoke, a little desolate.

"I know, but ab main kuch nahi kar sakta." With a blank look, on my face, I spoke, as we parted with each other.

Nevertheless, she was unable to get herself into the list of students, taking part in the skit, which was supposed to be performed in the Annual Day function of the Delhi Public School.

The only reason, wherein I could make myself contended about her, was the fact that not only dance but she was along with me in the comparers' list as well.

I still remember the moment, when maam called out the list of the remaining 3 students, who were supposed to be the comparers in the Annual day and had not been called to her cabin. After listening to the 3 names, all of a sudden, I asked maam," Can I call these remaining students maam?"

She gave me the paper, which had Shweta's name in the middle, officially the 9th name in the list of 10 students. Nevertheless, it was more important that she was there in it.

While the 4 of us were walking to maam's cabin, one of them in between asked," Abhi, yeh toh bata, maam ne bulaya kyu hain?"

"Surprise Surprise" I answered as we kept walking, while the person who had asked me the question, giggled a little.

As soon as we stood on the threshold of the door, to maam's cabin, I whispered to them which includes Shweta," Congratulations, you are the comparers."

Shweta gave me a smiling glance as we entered the room and she thanked maam, at the same time. I could see that all the faces who were selected to speak, by going up on the stage, were indeed proud and delighted about this fact.

In our dances, we were together, in the same dance, but it is not like, we danced on the same beat. A fix track of more than 10-12 songs was made, and the girls and boys of grade 10th A and 10th C, were supposed to dance, on this song-tape. All of us came together, only in the 2 last songs, which were majorly related to Ganpati Bappa. She stood in the second row, of the girl's section towards the right, whereas I was present in the very first row of boys, 3rd from the left. Never mind.

I spoke to myself – "Everything in excess is harmful for the body." When Kabira teased me saying – "Wah Abhi, har cheez mein tum log saath ho. Main toh bolta hoon, jaake bol de." He mockingly smiled.

"Kabira.....na munna na" we laughed at each other, but then he spoke something, out of serious concern – "But Abhi, jokes apart, tujhe sachme woh pasand hain kya?"

Before I could speak anything, he continued further, "Dekh Abhi, sach sach bolunga, iske pehle jab maine tujhe pucha tha, tune bola ki aisa kuch nahi hain – toh maine uske baad mein kabhi kuch discuss nahi kiya."

I only nodded my head, in my mind, I actually controlled my laughter, because the way Kabira speak, seemed to be, 'ONCE IN A BLUE MOON MOMENT.'

"Dekh Abhi, main tujhe sachi-sachi bolunga, jab maine tum logon ko Dandiya mein dekha, tumhari koi practices like debate ya jab abhi annual day practice hoti hain, ya even tab jab tu usse baat karta hain – lunch ke time pe ya paani bharte hue."

A shockwave went through my body for 2 major reasons –

1. Kabir Chaudhary is indeed my best friend, because although he is not walking beside me everytime, or talking with his own friends. Still, he observed me at many occasions. And nobody observes the person, unless that person is important for you. In my mind, I spoke- "I love you Kabira – My BFF".

2. This second point was a bit more concerning. Is it that, only Kabira observed me and felt that I liked Shweta, or is that, I was over-expressive and everybody has a doubt on me, regarding this. "Everybody ko chodo, kya Shweta ko bhi aisa kuch laga hain?"

"Abhiiiii...kuch toh bol" Kabira interrupted the flow of thoughts in my mind, with his voice.

"Dekh Kabira...sach sach bolunga...YES, I like her...but I am not sure, whether she likes me or not?"

"Aur agar woh bhi thoda pasand karti hain, toh bhi abhi kuch nahi hone wala, because now we are only in 10th." I spoke this statement, very seriously.

"Aur what if she also loves you? Phir kya?" he questioned me.

"Kabir....Kabir...Kabir..." (I spoke very hurriedly)

"Let me make one thing very clear, this is not love, not at all." I suddenly interrupted him, and gave him a tap on his hand.

"Haan...matlab wohi...ahhhh....LIKE...

What if she likes you?" he corrected his statement.

"Dekh...let me make it very very crystal-clear. Yeh koi true love wali baat toh hain nahi...I don't think ki yeh apni umar hain...for any such thing. Baaki logon ka nahi pata...lekin I am not at all interested in it, at all.

Mere liye...i think...preparations for 10th boards is the most important thing. Aur uske baad bhi, mujhe IIT karna hain...toh JEE ki padhai and all...is freaking more important.

"Baaki aage kya hota hain, I don't know, let's see" I nodded my head diagonally, just giving a slight pat on his right shoulder.

"Abe lekin...yeh toh bata...ki tu usko bolne wala hain ya nahi?" as he was determined to get an answer for this question.

"Hmmmmm......ahhhhhhh" I was about to say something, just when, a boy came stood on the threshold of our class and spoke loudly," Reena maam is calling Abhimanyu and Aarush."

All of a sudden, I bent down, fetching my book and file, from my bag and then stood up to walk with him, when Kabira suddenly called," Abhi...answer toh de." Students sitting in front of us, actually looked back, to see, what was happening.

I bent down, towards Kabir and spoke," Koshish karne walon ki haar nahi hoti." blinking my left eye.

We continued to walk, and just as I step out of the class, I turned around, asked maam, whether I could get in, and then strolling briskly towards my desk, I whispered to Kabir –

"Agar, tune meri madat karne ke chakkar mein, kisiko bhi bola......... iss baat ke baare mein bola, toh main tujhe STRETCHER pe leta ke marunga..." I was unable to control my bad laughter, so I just fall back on my seat, and Kabira laughed as well.

"Jaa Abhi Jaa....jeele apni zindagi..." Kabir gave a pat on my back, as I walked through the rows of my class.

The teacher, sitting in front at the table, stared at me, as I was still smiling, and tried to control my laughter.

"Damn yaar Abhi..." I chuckled as I got out of the class, with my hand on my mouth.

Now, the practice for the skit had begun. We were performing the play of one of the stories from Mahabharata, the special story of the relationship between a teacher and student.

"The Eklavya – Dronacharya story......

Abhimanyu plays the role of Arjun." Reena maam declared the characters of all the students. She also informed that these can be the temporary ones, for, if a student acts or recites the dialogues better, then he might get a more powerful or time-consuming role, which each of us, standing there, wanted.

Nevertheless, I was contended, with my role of Arjun, the greatest archer, which the Mahabharata has ever produced.

Slowly and steadily, the wait were over, and finally 4 days were remaining for the Annual Day, named as "JALSA".

"All those students, who are the participants in the skit, comparing and group 1 of grade 9th and 10th dance, are supposed to STAY BACK in school tomorrow, till 6:30pm." A loud announcement, was made, which I was unable to hear, as I was in a hurry to pack my bag.

"Kabira...main tujhe phone karunga...mujhe bata dena kya announcement thi?" while getting into the bus, I exclaimed, as Kabir was by my side.

I sat on my regular window, the second last from behind. Opening the entire window, I opened a melody chocolate, which I had found in my bag, mistakenly. Just then, I saw Shweta, saying good bye to some classmate of hers, as she was walking beside my bus.

Coincidently, it was she, who recognized me, and called out," Kal stay back mein mujhe bhi chaiye....MELODY."

The entire MUN incident flashed off, in front of my eyes, as I took a bite from the melody, breaking it into half from my teeth.

The speeches I made for her, the way she spoke, the way I banged my desk for her – along with the other delegates, obviously and the way she broke her melody into half and gave one piece to Abhimanyu Mantri.

A 7th standard boy, who was sitting 2 seats in front of me, turned behind and stared as I broke the melody into 2 halves. It seemed that he might be thinking," Yeh mere house captain, kya horrible kaam karre. Koi melody ko half karta hain kya..."

I turned my face, tried to ignore him and gasped a breath, with a "Hash".

Although, I and Shweta, were not a part of the dance group 1, still both of us were the comparers for the annual day and I was a part of the skit, as well.

2 DAYS LATER....

"Duryodhan...bohat hi.....ahhhh....chid-chida character tha. Aur uski har wish uske baap ne puri ki thi, toh woh bachpan se hi Pandav ko maarna chahta tha." Tejam spoke, these words, as we were walking with the costumes on, of the skit.

Tejam was himself playing the role of Duryodhan but he was a really nice guy and an amazing friend. Today, in the stay back, we were supposed to perform the skit in front of the principal, so we had to get all the costumes and props, ready and checked.

Both, the comparers and the skit students were supposed to practice, once before the principal would see ours, and along with me, there was Aayushi and another boy, who were a part of both the pieces – the comparing/anchoring and the STUDENT-TEACHER skit from Mahabharata.

Now, except for the fact that I was going to speak the opening speech, along with Aayushi, our school captain, I had an opportunity to speak, for one more time. To be frank, I myself tried to get a place with her, but the closest place, which I could get was, to speak, one speech after her, on the stage, along with a friend of mine, in 10th C, itself.

The most favorite part of the annual day is the section wherein felicitation of toppers take place. The class topper from each section, right from grade 5 to grade 10. The students who stood first in the second prelims in grade 10th, would get the trophy, from the chief guest, himself.

"Luckily, second prelims le liye hain Trophy, agar first prelims hoti, toh meri band baj jaati..." I murmured to myself, when I got this news.

Now, another controversial topic was, Shweta was supposed to speak on the stage, along with a girl, whom she did not like at all. Well, she was actually a girl, who was not much liked, by all the student of Delhi Public School. None other than, our favorite, Aayushi, the school captain of our school.

"Congratulation Shweta...you are going to speak, with your best friend tomorrow." I spoke to her, as we walked towards the entrance of our school, wherein Tejam's car was coming to pick us at 7:00pm.

"Shut up yaar Abhiiiii..." she exclaimed, in a comic way, which made me laugh.

"Chal koi nahi...yeh tere liye...es-special..." I handed over 2 melody in her hand.

"Oho...you remember..!" although she took both of them at first, later she gave back one to me.

"Yaar...ab agar koi aise kaam....itne ache kaam karega...woh bhi humaare saath...toh phir toh...apne aap uss ladki ko LIKE karna toh banta hain...BOSS" I spoke to my inner conscience, to my heart. HAHAHAHA

"Melody tumhari favorite chocolate hain kya?" I asked, as she opened one, to eat.

"Hmmmm....favorite nahi...lekin jab se MUN mein CHAIR ne mere speech ke liye...mujhe di thi...tab se, I like melody a lot." She replied.

"Aur shayad woh speech...hmmmm....ahhhh...maine banai thi..." the last words, "maine banai thi" I purposely spoke softly.

"I shared MY.....MY melody with you Abhimanyu...that would be your biggest gift in the MUN" she praised herself a little, and then it was time to take her leave, because Tejam's car had come.

"Bye...kal milte hain..." I shook hands with her, as Tejam, standing by my side, gave a pat on my back.

"Bbyeee...MELODY MAN" she replied. Hayeeeeeeeee!

I turned and as we walked towards his car, Tejam asked," Abhi, ek baat puchu?"

"Haan...puch na"

"Tujhe Shweta sachme pasand hain...?"it almost felt like a STATEMENT.

"Nahi re...pagal hain kya..." I chuckled.

"Bol de Abhi...pakka kisi ko nahi bolunga..." he continued further.

"Nahi re baba...pakka nahi hain..."I consoled him, as we got into the car and left.

THE GRAND ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION.....

"Abhi...tu jaldi jaa...tujhe Principal, bula rahi hain..." spoke Tanush, one of my batch-mates, as he hurriedly entered the room, which was allotted to the comparers.

Just 5 minutes ago, I had been informed by our head teacher, that after 15 minutes, I and Aayushi were supposed to go to the backstage.

Later, the other comparers will march along with the Chief Guest and the Guest of Honor, make them seat and then they would accompany us backstage.

I was totally ready, for my opening speech. But this sudden invitation, by the principal herself, made me a bit conscious.

Nevertheless, I switched off my phone, which we were allowed to bring, only for that day and walked towards her cabin.

21 minutes, I was on the stage, wherein a total audience of more than 1500 people, looked upon me and my partner, as we began with the opening speech.

If you ever experience something called as a stage fear, don't worry much or be over-conscious, just take a deep breath and speak confidently the first line of your speech.

If everything goes correct, whether you have a stage presence of 10 minutes, or 3 hours, nothing will go wrong. It's all about getting started.

And yes, touchwood, it went off really well, as Reena maam and two other supervisors of our school spoke "very good", when we got down the stage.

Now, the most important task, which I had was to change the comparer's costume, into the skit's one, which was indeed time-consuming.

So without wasting any time, I just met Kabir once, and then went into the boy's washroom.

According to the sequence of events, right after the skit, we have the annual school report – delivered by the principal, and then the prize distribution ceremony.

I was ALLOWED to collect the prize in the costume of Arjun, itself, but I was not ready to DO this. So, I decided that after the skit is over, I will rush and change into the trousers and shirts, that is, the anchoring costume, to get on the stage.

Waise bhi, after the prize distribution ceremony, my next job was to give an introductory speech to 2 dance performances and then change for my own dance, which was at the end.

Between both these events, I had sufficient time. However, I had to rush, from Arjun of Skit to Abhimanyu Mantri, the topper of 10th A, very quickly.

We heard a huge round of applause for our skit, as unlike to our Reena maam's fear, it went off really well. Only Tejam forgot, one small dialogue of his, but it was not noticed much.

As we say," To err is to human..." I was happy with myself.

Neither had I talked with any of my close friends or Shweta right from my opening speech nor had I the time to do so, before the prize distribution ceremony. I rushed to the changing room wherein I had one of the sports teacher and 2 of my batch-mates, sitting.

Sir was present there, just to help us, if we needed any help. I removed my comparer's costume, wore my black trousers and was just putting on the buttons of my shirt, when I suddenly saw Kabir rushing towards the door of our room.

He knocked as sir opened it and said," Abhi...ek minute jaldi aa...important kaam hain..." I could see he was panting, and he rushed inside the room, standing in front of me.

"Kya ho gaya Kabira...itne gad-bad mein kyu...." I was just about to complete my question, when he interrupted and spoke –

"Aditya ne Shweta ko propose kiya hain....."

*********************************

THE WRITER'S NOTE –

The word "PROPOSE" doesn't mean that he actually got down to his knee and held the hand of the girl ETC ETC ETC.

It simply means that, Aditya has confessed to Shweta, that he likes her.

**********************************

"Aditya ne Shweta ko propose kiya hain....."

He explained in brief, what all had happened, while sir and the other 2 boys, were staring at us. Suddenly, I heard a call from one of my supervisors," Abhimanyu, aren't you supposed to come back-stage for the prize distribution ceremony?"

Since Kabir was not a part of the comparer's team, he was not allowed to stay in. As maam ordered him to go back, while leaning from one of the windows, I just shouted –

"Usne kya bola...YES or NO..."

Well, he did not listen to it and I was dumb-struck at that moment. However, getting a trophy was far more important, but I definitely had this news in my mind, for the entire time.

"Heartiest Congratulations Child" the chief guest, made a firm handshake, as we looked into the camera, for the photo, standing on the stage.

I had a really big, beaming smile on my face, while I admired my trophy and that moment was a "Pure Bliss of Solitude".

2 minutes later, Priya Didi arrived backstage. I had myself called her, to collect the trophy and keep with her, while I was busy, with other events.

We did not talk much as she just said," Heartiest Congratulations Abhi...I am proud of you."

These words were sufficient enough to make my day, but just then the news of the other controversy, which had just taken place, before the prize distribution ceremony, struck me hard.

Now, I knew, that after the prize distribution ceremony, we had the chief guest's speech and then it was Shweta's chance to go up on the stage.

After her turn, there was another performance, coming up and then, it was my opportunity, to go up for my second speech. Though, comparatively a smaller one – giving introduction of 2 dance performances.

First, I went to our changing room, drank some water from my bottle, and took out 2 melody from my bag.

Removing my file from the bag, I went through my speech once and then left, with the melody still, in my pocket.

When I reached backstage, Shweta was not there. 2 minutes later, when the Chief Guest's speech started, maam noticed that Shweta had not yet come.

She sent Aayushi to call her, and in no time, both of them walked together, with Shweta holding her file, in her right hand.

Although she looked normal and I knew everything about what had happened, still, I whispered to her," All set...?"

"Yup....." though it seemed to be an incomplete reply.

"All okay na...itni tension mein kyu hain?" I asked again, probably spoiling her mood a little.

"Abhi...tu kyu puch raha hain?" she did not want to talk.

"Main toh aise hi puch raha tha....sorry...agar disturb kiya toh..."I looked forward.

"Tujhe pata hain na, abhi kya hua?" she asked, though it was not her normal question voice.

"What happened now...abhi kya hua?" before she began I continued further –

"Main abhi prize distribution ke liye gaya tha...and then I was in the class...toh mujhe seriously nahi pata...abhi kya hua tha" although she had not asked the explanation, still I gave one.

"Oh...okay. I am sorry aise baat karne ke liye..." – Shweta.

"Woh sab toh thik hain...lekin hua kya hain...yeh toh bata..." – I asked, as I wanted to know from her.

"Abhimanyu...tu kisiko boleg nahi na...." she asked for a guarantee, which I was always ready to give.

"Aditya ne mujhe propose kiya...." She spoke in a low tone.

"Jadhav...?" because we had 3 Aditya in all, in grade 10th.

"Haan...." She answered.

"Toh...ahhh...sorry but can I ask, ki tu usko kya reply karne wali hain?" she stared at me, when I spoke this statement, as she was not expecting such a direct statement from me.

"Pata nahi yaar...I am confused." She spoke, still looking at me and then looked down.

"Dekh...you are confused for what –

Number one – ki you like him or you do not like him. OR

Number two – you want to get into a relationship or not."

"Shayad dono..." she was confused, but with her this reply, I was in more confusion.

Just then, before we could talk any further, the chief guest said THANK YOU and now it was time, for the 2 girls, to get on the stage. I just wished her ALL THE BEST and she replied with a simple THANK YOU, as she turned and climbed the short staircase, which led to the grand stage of the Annual Day.

I was sure that once she got down, and changed, I would get no time, to talk with her, about any topic. Plus, after changing, she would go with her group of friends, and then, it was probably impossible. After all, I had my speech and dance as well.

Since, I had speech to be done, so I was allowed to travel anywhere, within the school, till a specific time. So, I stood near the boys' changing room and then 15 minutes later, I had a serious talk with Shweta, nevertheless, it was only about 7-8 minutes long.

After the first 5 minutes of our conversation, I asked her solemnly," Ek baat bata...do you seriously want to get into a relationship?"

"Dekh sachi bolu toh...I am not sure. Pehle mujhe laga tha, ki in grade 10th I can get into one, but phir abhi soch rahi hoon, ki aage practicals hain aur boards hain...

Toh I don't want to distract myself...." She was very sure, about what she was speaking.

"Exactly...main bhi yeh hi bolne wala tha...ki aage exams hain aur boards hain...toh it can cause a little distraction...shayad..." I tried to repeat everything.

"Lekin...mujhe laga yaar...ki he was very serious..." she meant Aditya Jadhav was very serious.

"Dekh Shweta...baat uske serious rehne ki nahi hain..."

"Important yeh hain ki tujhe kya sahi lagta hain...tu please uske basis pe, yeh decision lena..." I spoke, bluntly and directly, all that I had to say.

"Aur haan...sirf ek aur baat...aisa mujhe personally lagta hain ki...please give him an answer...aaj ke aaj.

"Because...kal se apni chutti hain and then board practical, prelims and boards. Uske baad mein aisa nahi hona chaiye...

That he creates some assumptions aur uske alawa, baaki bache bhi kuch na kuch sochenge....toh isliye" I felt that I had spoken too much for her to listen.

"Hmmm....okay..." I felt that she did not pay much attention to what I was speaking continuously.

"Chalo byee....I will go" without waiting for a reply, I turned right and kept walking, she further did not reply anything.

"Shweta...." Turning around, after walking 11 steps, because I actually counted them, I called out her name.

"Catch..." I threw one of the two melodies, which I had in my pocket.

To my complete astonishment, she caught it very well and after checking what it was, she just said thank you.

I kept walking.

After the entire annual day grand finale performance, all of us were tired and emotional at the same time. Many of us had tears in our eyes, as it was our last annual day ever in school.

Many of the boys, including me and Kabir, were hugging each other, and got down from the stage. I went to meet some of my other class-mates and while I was looking for Kabir, I could see Shweta and Kabir talking to each other.

"Bye Kabir, bohat maza aaya yaar." Shweta shook hands with Kabir, as I approached them.

Doing my eyebrows up and down, as if I wanted an answer, I looked at Shweta.

"Thank you so much Mantriji...aapki baat bohat achi thi...and haan, mujhe bhi yeh hi lagta hain ki, right now,

It is not the right time for ME, to get into a relationship or something like that...abhi toh sirf boards pe focus karna hain..." some of the phrases in her sweet voice were really good whereas the other seemed to be worse.

"Toh tumne usko kuch bola...?" I asked again.

"abhi ke liye toh nahi...baad ka baad mein dekhenge..." she confidently spoke.

"Nice...cool" I nodded my head.

Just then, Preeti arrived. Changing the conversation, I moved my face away from Shweta and shaking hands with Preeti, I said," All the best for the exams, Preeti."

"Physics ka paper abhi baaki hain mere dost...." She laughed as she spoke this statement.

"Anytime Bro..." I replied.

"Abhi...Priya didi aayi hain..." Kabir pointed his finger, somewhere behind my back, as I turned.

"Oh haan" looking forward, I spoke," Chalo guys, byeee, take care."

I did not wait for their reply, as I pulled my bag, behind my shoulders, walking towards my mom and sister.

'Woh tere dost hain na...milna nahi hain kya?" Priya didi asked.

"Nahi...ho gaya chalo." I replied solemnly.

"Mujhe toh laga tha, ki tu mujhe Shweta se milayga aaj..."teasing me a little, didi again replied.

"Next time kabhi...chalo" I started to walk.

"Sab thik hain na Abhi..jhagda toh nahi kiya koi?" my mom chuckled, as she asked me.

"Nahi mom, aaj toh trophy mili hain.

Bas abhi thak gaya hoon thoda." I gave an answer, sufficient enough, to persuade my mom to continue towards the car, where dad was waiting for us.

A FEW DAYS LATER....

1ST January. 2:27a.m.

Early morning.

"Toh tune usko bol diya, that you like her?" Kabira interrupted my laughter, by asking this question all of a sudden.

OH YES, I am not sure about you guys, but my story is not over yet.

To Be Continued...

Last 2 chapters to go, before the end of the story.

After all –

"All's well that ends well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
420K 29.9K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
687K 23.3K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...
559 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...