✓ | 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄...

De -lunatichale

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON | "ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴀʀᴄᴀꜱᴛɪᴄ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ... Mai multe

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
━ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
1. Definition Of Insane
2. Howdy, Cowboy
3. Death Feels
4. Alice's Vision
5. Gold With Amber Highlights
6. The Classic Soulmate Bond
━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
7. Reminiscence
8. As Sweet As Churros With Melted Chocolate
9. Pompoms and Itsy Bitsy Skirts
10. Gossip City
11. A Cheerleader's Misdirection
12. The Gay Former Cheerleader
13. Forever Damaged
14. Be Aggressive
15. The Cat Is Out Of The Bag
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
16. Missing Person
17. As Red As Fire
18. Modern She-Devil
19. Voice Of An Angel
20. In The Fur
21. Werewolves' Den
22. Right Hook
23. Her Courage Was Her Crown
24. You Lose, Major
25. The Art Of Sarcasm
26. Raging Storm
27. Gold, Black, And Crimson
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
28. A Really Aggressive Butterfly
29. Till The Moon Is Upside Down
30. Grace, Lace, and Someone Smacked In The Face
31. Bizarre Love Triangle
32. Is The Moon Upside Down Already?
33. Valerie Sutherland
35. Vampire Quarantine
36. Wild Things
37. Hear Me Roar
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
38. Dysfunctional Family
39. Happy Birthday To Me
40. Unbelievably Kinky
41. Mr. & Mrs. Hale
42. Blood-stained Wedding Dress
43. After Party
44. Take Me To Paradise
45. Honeymoon Crasher
━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
46. I'll Scream At You Louder
47. The Immortal Children
48. What's Worth Dying For, If Not Love?
49. Most Precious Trophy
50. Stormy Weather
51. A Little Bonfire And A Voice That Makes Everything Brighter
52. The Redcoats Are Coming
53. The Complete Equation
54. Jesse And Serena
━ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
━ 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

34. A Sack Of Flesh And Bones

17.3K 646 277
De -lunatichale

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

TWO WEEKS. TWO WEEKS OF WORRY, of paranoia, of unclear minds. Two weeks ever since Bella and Edward came home after finding out that the new Cullen was pregnant with a baby that's not supposed to be formed.

The preparations for Jasper and Luna's wedding were postponed. With the current circumstance they were in, none of them were in the mood to pick out flowers and dresses.

It had been hard for Luna to watch both her sister and her father in such a state. Bella looked incredibly awful. She looked like she was only a sack of flesh and bones. Dark circles were evident around her eyes. Then there's Charlie who had been worried about his daughter for hours after Bella called them. All he knew is that Bella was sick and that they had to extend their honeymoon trip so that she could rest before she comes home. Little did he know that his other daughter knew what was happening.

"Hey, son." Billy greeted Jacob as soon as the young man entered the house.

Luna and Charlie went to the reservation to inform Jacob of Bella's situation. The young man looked at the two Swans in the living room before he spoke.

"What's going on?" Jacob asked.

"Bella called them." Billy answered.

Jacob walked around Billy and towards the two Swans, facing Charlie first as they shook hands.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while." Charlie said. "You okay?"

"You finally heard from Bella?" Jacob asked immediately, his gaze was secretly flickering towards Luna who stayed silent behind Charlie, which was, again, unusual because Luna couldn't survive ten seconds without babbling.

"They're extending their trip. Seems she caught a bug. They wanna wait until she feels better before they travel." Charlie explained.

Jacob once again looked at Luna. The dirty-blonde vampire finally met Jacob's gaze and she could tell that he didn't buy any of what Charlie believed was true. Why would he? He already knew what was coming. But what he didn't know is that another unexpected thing came and Luna knew he'd be more pissed at this than Bella becoming a vampire.

"She's sick." Jacob said.

"Yeah, she told me not to worry, but she sounded..." Charlie trailed off, not knowing how he would describe the strange feeling in the sound of Bella's voice. "I don't know, off."

"She'll be okay, Charlie." Sue said as she held a bowl of food in her hands. "Come on, let's eat."

Charlie sighed before taking a seat in the dining area. Luna was about to sit down next to her dad when she noticed the stern look on Jacob's face.

"Jacob." Luna said, calling him by his real name rather than the nickname she has for him.

Jacob didn't bother to respond or even look at the dirty-blonde girl before he whipped around and headed towards the door.

"Jacob, let it go." Billy said as soon as he caught Jacob's arm.

The young man simply stared at his dad before yanking his arm away from his grasp and proceeded to storm out of the house.

Everyone in the room shared worried glances, not knowing how they would handle the situation.

"I'll handle it. I'll call you later, daddy." Luna said before she followed Jacob.

Right outside the house was Jacob sitting on his motorcycle with a grim look on his face, thinking about the numerous situations that Bella could possibly be in right this very moment.

"Hey, Mudboy." Luna called out.

This caused Jacob to glance at the vampire, his facial expression never changing. His gaze then dropped to her hand, seeing the engagement ring on her finger.

"So, it's true then." Jacob said, his voice sounding bitter. "Another Swan marrying another one of them."

"You do know I already am one of them, right?" Luna responded.

"I know. Paul couldn't get over it. The same when he heard about your engagement with Jasper." Jacob said.

Luna pushed her lips into a thin line, looking down at her finger to see the stunning ring shimmering under the light of the day.

"He told you that?" She asked.

"He didn't have to. Wolf telepathy, remember?" Jacob said.

Luna nodded in realization.

"Right. That weird telepathy thing. Do you even get any privacy with that thing?" Luna said.

"Barely." He replied.

The two swam in silence for a couple of seconds, not sure how to continue the conversation further.

Jacob noticed how off Luna was at that moment. Her sense of humor wasn't at all present. It was like it was buried deep in her, somewhere she couldn't reach because she was too serious and focused on what was happening in their lives right now.

"I need to know." Jacob told her.

Luna didn't need to know what he meant. Because it was clear. He needed to know what was truly happening to Bella.

The dirty-blonde vampire sighed in defeat before she responded.

"Fine. The Cullen house." She said before approaching the werewolf and made a move to climb on the motorcycle behind him.

Jacob offered her a helmet and she looked at with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're kidding me, right?" Luna said.

A small smile appeared on Jacob's lips when he realized what he just did and took back the helmet, placing it on the porch because he didn't need it also.

"Forgot for a second there." Jacob muttered before he kickstarted the bike and drove away from the reservation and towards the Cullens' residence.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

"You know you could've just run, right? I mean, you are a vampire." Jacob said as he and Luna got off the bike.

"Jasper just got me these new Louboutin boots. I don't wanna ruin them." Luna replied, lifting a foot to show him her new boots.

"Of course. You and your shoes." Jacob muttered before the two of them made their way towards the front door of the house.

Luna opened the door and they were greeted by Carlisle approaching them already.

"Luna, Jacob. How are you?" Carlisle greeted.

"I just need to know what's wrong." Jacob told him.

Before Carlisle or Luna could say any further, Bella's faint voice was to be heard from the living room, causing Jacob to look in the direction of where he heard her and back at the two vampires.

"Jake, is that you?" said Bella.

"She's here?" Jacob asked the two.

"They came home two weeks ago." Carlisle answered before Jacob immediately marched towards the living room, the two vampires following him.

"Jake." Carlisle tried to warn him about what he was about to witness.

But Jacob was too eager to see how Bella was doing and immediately walked up the stairs and saw the Cullen family and Valerie gathered in the living room. Rosalie was standing in the middle with her look fierce as Bella sat on the couch behind her.

"I'm glad you came." Bella said.

Jacob didn't answer. Instead, he tried to get near Bella but only ended up being blocked by Rosalie.

"Close enough." warned Rosalie.

"What's your problem?" Jacob taunted.

The vampire and the werewolf glared at each other for a few more seconds before Bella spoke up.

"Rose, it's okay." Bella told her.

Rosalie remained stood there with her hard expression not faltering while Jacob simply walked around her and sat on the coffee table in front of the couch, where he could finally see Bella.

Jacob sighed, a small smile appearing on his lips as he looked at how unwell the human girl looked. A part of him was relieved that she wasn't a vampire yet. But another one is also worried because he hasn't seen her like this, ever.

"You look terrible." Jacob commented.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you, too." Bella said, her sarcasm a bit off but still there for Luna to acknowledge.

"Well, what do you know. Maybe you are my twin, after all." Luna chimed in.

Bella simply smiled at her twin sister before averting her attention back to the werewolf.

"So, you're gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" Jacob asked.

This was the part Luna was dreading. The truth.

Luna, with crossed arms and a clenched jaw, watched as Bella asked for Rose to help her.

"Rose, you wanna help me up?" She told Rosalie.

Rose approached Bella and the human girl removed the blanket off of her, revealing Her stomach that caused the smile on Jacob's face to completely disappear. Bella tugged down her shirt as soon as she got up and she looked at Jacob's reaction, seeing how there was not even a trace of his smile earlier to be seen. All she could see was fury.

Jacob's gaze then landed on Edward, who stood by the window with an uneasy look on before the werewolf attempted to come after him.

"You did this!" Jacob snarled.

He tried to go after the bronze-haired vampire but only ended up being stopped by Emmett by grabbing his shoulder.

"We didn't know it was even possible." Carlisle said.

Jacob sent a glare towards Emmett before he shoved away his hand from his shoulder and turned to look at the father figure of the Cullens.

"What is it?" Jacob asked.

"I'm not sure. Ultrasound and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac." Carlisle replied.

"I can't see it either... And I can't see Bella's future anymore." Alice said.

The statement made Luna whip her head towards the pixie-haired girl with an appalled look plastered across her face.

"Wait, what? How come nobody said anything to me about Bella's future?" Luna said.

Everyone in the room, excluding Jacob, glanced at the newborn vampire with worry and guilt before they looked away. Luna saw Jasper, who stood next to Jackie and Alice, sigh and close his eyes, as if he already knew about what they were talking about.

Luna didn't wait for any of them to say anything again. She marched towards Alice and grabbed her wrist. Her crimson red eyes were fixated on Alice's gold once as she copied her ability to foresee the outcomes of everyone's decisions.

Looking at Bella's future, she saw...nothing. It was pitch black, and cold, and there were no feelings to feel whatsoever. Simply nothing.

It was as if the dirty-blonde vampire had gone into shock as she slowly let go of Alice's wrist, her gaze lowering to the ground as her mind wandered elsewhere.

"We've been researching legends but there isn't much to go on, but we do know that it's strong and it's fast-growing." Carlisle said, continuing the conversation.

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob said.

The last few words Jacob just said made Luna snap back to reality, turning her head towards Jacob and the others.

"This is none of your business, dog!" Rosalie snarled.

"Rose!" Esme warned.

Jacob looked at both Rose and Esme.

"All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Esme said.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella." Alice said.

"Say the word, Alice. 'Baby'. It's just a little baby!" Rose exclaimed.

"Possibly." Jasper muttered.

Luna whipped her head towards Jasper, and the look on Luna's face was almost indescribable. It was a mixture of pain, anger, disbelief, and shock.

"I can't believe this." Luna whispered, to everyone more than to herself.

They turned to look at the troubled vampire before she flickered her gaze around the room.

"I-I can't...I can't be in the same room as any of you right now." Luna whispered before marched out of the room.

Their gazes followed the upset vampire until she was no longer in sight before everyone turned to Jasper.

"I'll talk to her." Jasper said before following his fiancé to their room.

Arriving at their room, he saw Luna pacing around the room with one hand on her hip and the other placed over her mouth.

"Selene─" Jasper wasn't given a chance to even get two words out before Luna cut him off.

"'Possibly'?" Luna said. "'Possibly'?!"

She finally stopped pacing around and faced the honey-blonde vampire.

"How insensitive are you?!" She exclaimed.

"I'm just being realistic here. Selene, it could kill your sister!"

"Then, we'll think of something! I'm not gonna let either of them die!"

"Darlin', we don't have a choice."

"Don't you 'darlin' me. You know how I feel about babies!"

"We don't even know if it is a baby!"

"Oh, so what? It's just a giant turd sitting there waiting to be shat out?!"

"I completely forgot how good you are at arguments." Jasper whispered as he ran his hands down his face.

"I'm glad you're aware of how fucked you are." Luna said. "You stood there, considering the idea that the baby should be gone when your fiancé had a miscarriage!"

"Selene, that's different."

"No, it's not!" Luna exclaimed, so loud that it rang in everyone's ears. They were having a hard time discussing about the matter with Jasper and Luna arguing upstairs.

"Jasper, you have no idea what it is like to lose a baby. I felt guilty, and-and ashamed, and hurt. I felt like I lost all feeling knowing that the little person that was living inside of me wasn't given a chance to be born. I felt so broken knowing that I didn't get a chance to know if it was a boy or a girl. I was devastated knowing that I wasn't even able to meet my baby! That's what you will put Bella through when you take her baby away from her, and I'll be damned if you think I'm gonna let that happen." Luna snapped.

Jasper was silenced. He couldn't do anything but just stare at the woman he loves with guilt that seemed to fill every inch of his body.

Luna took intimidating steps towards her soulmate, her crimson red eyes shooting death glares towards him before she spoke.

"If any of you attempts to hurt the baby, I'm calling off the wedding. I don't wanna marry into a family that killed my niece or nephew." Luna said.

Her crimson red eyes were holding so much fury Jasper was sure it was flaming.

Luna took one more look at the honey-blonde vampire before she turned around and exited the room through the balcony, leaving Jasper there to think about how much he fucked up again.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

I wanna finish breaking dawn part 1 sooo bad so I can get to the good parts aaaahhhh!

Oh, and btw, I'm currently having the urge to murder someone right now because it's that time of the month. Anyone want to volunteer or throw someone as my victim?

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter!

xoxo Sammy

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.7K 693 16
After Jessica discovers the man she loves has betrayed his team and their agency and then disappears, she has to try and move on and live her life wi...
425K 22.2K 58
"It's my duty, my God-given birthright and my crown." - Mary, Queen of Scots In which Valyria Targaryen returns to the Red Keep and becomes a key pla...
896K 18.9K 57
Emilia Cullen. Embry Call. Human. Shapeshifter. Sarcastic. Jokester. Soul Mates. "It's none of your business Edward!" "It is when my little sister is...
1.5M 42.3K 27
❝I'd like to keep that instant and hold it still, forever and always.❞ [[book one]] [[twilight]] [[jasper hale a.u.]]