Alone

Galing kay caslovessleeping

"I didn't know how much I needed you until I didn't have you. Every second was hell without you. Whenever I'm... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 28

739 44 40
Galing kay caslovessleeping

I awoke the next day, cocooned in my blanket with a heavy arm on my waist. I twisted around to see Greyson's heavenly face mashed into the pillow.

He was lightly snoring which was the only indication that he was sleeping. Somehow, no nightmares plagued my sleep, and I felt refreshed from a good night's sleep.

I gently tried prying Greyson's hand away from me without trying to wake him up, but of course he had to be difficult, even when he was asleep. 

He surprised me by tightly gripping onto my waist and pulling me further into him. His hand like an iron-grip on my body. He mumbled something incoherently as he nuzzled his face into my hair.

I waited for a few minutes, so he could fall back asleep, and when I heard that light snore again, I made another effort to free myself out of his grip. 

With great difficulty, I finally managed to break free. I let out a sigh of relief.

Since it was the weekend, I didn't have to rush around trying to get to the cafe on time, which happened more often than I liked.

I had a quick shower and walked out to see Greyson hugging a pillow with half the blanket hanging off the bed, making me chuckle. Covering him with the blanket, I pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

For breakfast, I settled on cereal since I wasn't in the mood to make anything. I got out the cereal and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

I took a seat next to the window in the living room and proceeded to eat my breakfast, listening to the chirping of the birds. 

Once I was done with breakfast and was busy washing the dishes, I heard the bedroom door open and Greyson stumbling out. I dried my hands and walked out to see Greyson frantically trying to put on his shirt while his jeans hung low on his hips, showing off his sculpted and chiseled abs. His shirt coming down to cover his abs pulled me out of my daydream. He had a smirk on his face when I met his eyes, having caught me openly ogling at him.

Who wouldn't, though?

"Aw, Eli. You don't have to be shy, you can stare as much as you want. You just have to ask." He said teasingly, which made me turn into a tomato.

"If it isn't obvious enough, I like you a lot." He said, taking a step forward which made me take a step back. I knew if he was near me, I wouldn't be able to think or function properly.

"Oh, then why didn't I know about this?" I asked. His eyebrows furrowed at my question, but it was quickly replaced with that annoying smirk of his. Once I was within his reach, he pulled me closer to him, effectively trapping me with his body.

"Eli, I'll wine and dine you, if that's what you want, as long as you promise to be my girl." The intensity of his gaze made it difficult to answer, hell even breathe.

"Yes." I whispered out.

"Good, cause you didn't have a choice."

I shoved him which released me from his grip and I quickly found a pillow and threw at him with full force. It hit him in the chest and dropped to the floor.

"I'm going to ignore that for now because I'm in a hurry, but next time there will be hell to pay." Whatever his reasons were I took that as a victory.

"Are you leaving now?"

"Yeah, I have some urgent work to do."

"It's the weekend, though." I didn't want him to leave.

"It's a small job." He said as if it was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Okay." I didn't want to push him anymore, if he wanted to tell me he would.

I wish he would tell me what's troubling him. What if he didn't trust me enough? I quickly got rid of those thoughts when I heard him open the door.

He beckoned me to come to him, but I stood my ground. He shook his head at my stubbornness and made his way to me instead. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned down, pressing a small kiss on my lips before pulling me into a hug.

"Don't miss me too much, okay?"

I slapped his muscular back in response, eliciting a chuckle from him. He pulled away and walked to the door, when he reached the door, he turned around and sent me a flying kiss. I gave him a stink eye, grabbed the so-called kiss and threw it away making him laugh and close the door behind him.

Great, I was alone and bored.

Suddenly an idea struck me; I searched around for my phone, finding it on my bedroom dresser, I sent a quick text to Ani asking her if she was free to hang out.

She replied instantly.

Ani
Omg, I was just gonna send you a text to see if you were free cause I was bored as hell.

Me
Well, what do you have in mind?

Ani
Let's go shopping and have a girls day.

Me
I'm down.

Ani
Omg, yayy! Im so happy. Send me your address, I'll come over and we can go together.

I sent her my address and got up to get ready. Knowing Ani, I'm sure she's probably on her way here already. I hardly went shopping, relying on online shopping and letting the clothes come to me, but I was in need of new clothes and I wanted to spend some time with Ani outside of work.

As I was putting on my sweatshirt, there were several rapid knocks on my door and I knew it was Ani. She reached here sooner than I expected.

I opened the door to an excited Ani, but that expression fell when she saw me. I stepped back to allow her to enter and closed the door behind her. Turning around, she stood with her hands on her hips, an accusing look in her eye.

"Why aren't you ready yet?"

I looked down at what I was wearing. A sweatshirt and blue jeans, my hair was a mess, but I still had to braid it.

"What do you mean? I'm wearing this; I just need to control my hair."

She looked at me with raised eyebrows, "Oh, okay. You..um.. look lovely." She said in a slightly high-pitched tone.

I rolled my eyes at her, "At least try to sound believable if you're going lie."

"Weren't my acting skills on point?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows and flipping her hair.

"You do you, girl. Wear whatever you want, but you also need a little help." She ended meekly, making me laugh.

"I know which is why I called you."

"Well, you've called just the right person. Now get your cute ass ready." She said, slapping my ass before gracefully plopping down on the couch and busying herself with her phone. 

Once I was done with my hair and putting on my good ol' converse, I walked out to see Ani holding a frame, more specifically the one which the twins gifted me.

I cleared my throat to get her attention and picked up my phone which was charging and my wallet. She put down the frame and turned to me with a smile on her face.

"How do you know so many handsome hunks?" She looked genuinely curious.

"Bad luck, I guess." I said with a small shrug.

"Gimme me some of that then."

I laughed, "You're free to take it."

"If you don't mind me asking, who are they to you? The three of you'll seem very close."

"I mind." I said coldly. 

A look of regret on her face made me laugh loudly. 

"You bitch." She said, throwing a pillow from the couch at me.

Once I stopped laughing, I said somberly, "Those two are my friends, best friends."

"Oh! Are they the twin's you were telling me about? They look a little identical."

"Yeah, and they're absolute shit-heads."

"I'm sensing something happened between the three of you."

I let out a humorless laugh, "You sensed correctly."

"Well, I promise you then, today we are going to have so much fun that you're going to forget about everything."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 27.1K 54
Jaeson Davis and his girlfriend, Jayda Johnson have been dating each other for some time now. Jayda finds out he's been sleeping with her best friend...
12.8K 1K 47
In which two lost kids are forced to write a book while trying to find themselves. * Hayden James has enough to deal with when she moves to the sma...
200K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
1M 39.9K 26
Rachel had survived the worst kind of heartache and had moved on with her life by following a dream that she had always had, to be a medical relief w...