๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜.

By lexxxxxxxx22

Zemora just wants love she doesn't have to ask for. Her dad has been in jail for three years now and her birt... More

Oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Characters๐ŸŒš...
Twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Threee๐Ÿ”—.
Fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
Fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Tennn๐Ÿ”—.
Elevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Thirteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fourteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Fifteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Sixteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Seventeennn๐Ÿ”—.
Eighteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Nineteennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twentyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ.
Twenty threee๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ.
Twenty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿฉธ.Book suggestions.๐Ÿฉธ
Twenty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty sevennn๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty eighttt๐Ÿ”—.
Twenty nineee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirtyyy๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty oneee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty twooo๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty threee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty fourrr๐Ÿ”—.
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜”.
Thirty fiveee๐Ÿ”—.
Thirty sixxx๐Ÿ”—.
New bookkkkkkkโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Twelveee๐Ÿ”—.

9.3K 432 281
By lexxxxxxxx22

             ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ.

"There's no, no lookin' back for uss," Me and Mila sung, doin' our Saturday cleanin'.

"We got love, sho nuff thats enough, you're all, you're all I neeeeddddd to get byy."

Up in the damn mornin' cleanin'. Kasim was nice enough to come by and help. He do basically live here thoe so as he should.

I'd rather be with you, played on the tv next and the boys got up to join us.

~~~~~~

A rough three hours later, we were all finished and I was in the shower and had moved on to my gospel.

I washed my body for the second time as A Sinners Prayer, played on my phone.

Once I rinsed off I listened to another song and got out.

"Time to get readyyy." Mila was on my bed.

"Damn." I laughed, goin' to my drawer. I sat my towel on the hook and looked for my matchin' bra and panty set Mila had just got me.

"Damn just get naked in front of me then." Mila joked and I laughed.

"I kno yeen talkin." I was about to get started.

"Aht Aht okay I got it shet upp." She said.

"Ass really be walkin round naked like you somebody mama." I said anyway and she threw my pillow at me.

"Okay but I don't no mo since Kasim be hea, fuckin up my groove." She joked.

"Don't do my baby." I mugged her goin' to my closet to see what I wanted to wear.

"Pidd best ride fa himm." Her dramatic ass hyped me makin' me laugh once again.

"This is a damn sight to see." She smiled at me and I shook my head, "How many times I gotta tell you ion look at chu like that?" I sighed and she smacked her lips.

"You kno you different right?" She asked me and I nodded, already aware.

"Get cho ass out the closet, finna stand innat bitch fa ten minutes then come ask me to find you somn." She read me and I laughed.

"You niggas gone stop readin me." I pointed and went to sit down.

"But best." I pouted, "Can you find some fa me please." I asked sweetly and she smirked.

"Mhm I already got it." She told me, liftin' my body pillow to show me what she had picked out.

She had chose a boys in the hood crop top with my red and black retros and light blue jeans.

"You kno me so well, and I'm glad yeen do too much." I laughed, "Tanks you."

"This just a li party, wait til yal date next Friday ima have yo ass-

"It's next Friday? Wea we goin?" I asked and she slapped herself. "No damn wea, get dressed." She told me and went to scrollin' on her phone to try and ignore me.

"Okay now." I did a li' spin and she smiled.

"My bestie fine yal." She took out her phone and recorded me. Glad I did my hair before I got in the shower.

I had took my braids out so it was in its natural state right now and in a puff. The only natural hairstyle I know how to do.

"Thank you baby." I grinned and turned to see which smell I wanted to wear.

"I'm gettin warm vanilla sugar vibes for tonight." I nodded and turned to see what she thought.

"The one you just got? Oh most def, break that in." She nodded and got up. "You wearin makeup tonight or no?" She asked before she left to get dressed and I tilted my head to answer her question.

"Got chu." She laughed and walked out.

I put lipgloss on and was about to be on my way.

"Okayy look at chal." I gassed Sim and Mar as they sat on the sofa.

"Shet upp." Mar laughed at me, gettin' up to go upstairs to Mila.

Kasim dressed simple like we all did and sported an Illinois sweatshirt, red and black joggers with his all white forces.

"Hey." I smiled goin' to sit down. "Wassup." He laughed at my face.

I leaned over and kissed his lips, goin' back in for another, and another, and another, and another.

"One mo." He smirked, lovin' what I was doin' and I complied with his wishes.

"Got that shit all on my damn lips." He huffed, wipin' it off and puttin' carmax on.

"You ain't just have a prollem wit it a second ago you so fake." I laughed at him and he pecked my lips again.

"You smell good." I complimented him as I laid on his chest and he played with my hair, playin' helix jump on his phone.

"You do too, what that is vanilla?" He asked me and I nodded.

"We ready yal my fault." Mila said, grabbin a water and fixin' her cup.

Sim got up to make ours, "Aye bae you want the same thang as me?" He looked at me and I nodded. Sleepy now, not wantin' to go at all anymore.

~~~~~~~~

"Errbody and they mama innis bitch." Mari said as we walked up to the house. It was a big house. The boy who threw it had some money. Always throwin' a party because his parents ain't ever home.

"You ain't neva lied." Mila agreed.

I sipped my full cup of Hennessy as Sim gripped my waist, guidin' me through the crowd of people.

We got to an area and sat down.

"This game area yal down?" A boy looked at us and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Let's do it." I said, tryin' not to be a party pooper.

"Ight truth or dare errbody, but wit a li twist, ask or dare" He announced and I laughed. "I kno you fuckin lyin." I said, knowin' what type of time these kids be on.

"Aww shit." Mila shook her head. "Don't get fucked up Kelan." She pointed at Mar who kissed his teeth.

"You sho you wanna play?" Kasim said into my ear and I nodded. "You bet not go crazy." I told him and he smirked.

"Alright ash, I dare you to kiss the finest nigga hea." He gave her the first dare and she smirked.

Bitch. Don't do it, I thought to myself and let out a breath when she went and kissed the boy who asked her the dare.

"Yea niggas get like me." He gassed hisself.

"Zemora Truth or-"

"Aye wassup yal lemme play." I heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Shawn. He don't even go here- I-.

"Oop." Mila looked at me and I scrunched my face up.

"Too late it already started." I stated and the boy waved it off. "It's coo come on." He said and I mugged him.

"Okay since you new ima give you the ask or dare." The Ashley girl said and he nodded.

"Ask or dare?" She asked him and he thought about it, "Dare."

"I dare you to down the rest of this bottle." She told him and he nodded, doin just that, everyone hypin' him.

"Kasaee ask or dare?" Shawn asked Kasim, tryin' to be funny.

"Dare." He said, not carin' about what this boy was tryin' to do.

"I dare you to lemme kiss Zemora." He said and me and my three's all heads jerked back. "Fuck outta hea you can kiss ya maker when I send yo ass to em." He scoffed, causin' the whole circle to laugh.

He grabbed a shot and downed it, which is what you had to do if you didn't complete your ask or dare.

"Z," Kasim smirked at me. "Hm?"

"Ask or dare."

"Dare." I said, feelin' my liquor.

"I dare you to go and tongue down the finest nigga in this circle" He kept the same smirk on his face and everybody clapped. Nasty asses.

I had already drunk almost everything in my cup and I was feelin' good.

I decided to play so I turned to Shawn, watchin' his eyes light up and I laughed, turnin' to see the straightest face on Kasim.

"Stop fuckin playin wit me." He said and I couldn't stop laughin'.

Once I stopped, it was time. People rushin' me and everything.

"Aye fuck up don't rush ha." Mila said to them.

I watched as Kasim took his bottom lip into his mouth and that was enough to get me ready.

I took a deep breath, movin' my hand to the back of his neck as I attached my lips to his. It wasn't long before my tongue was in his mouth and his in mine as our heads bobbed slowly.

"Do dat shit best!" Mila yelled and I laughed, pullin' away with his tongue still in my mouth. I kissed him one last time, takin' his bottom lip the same way I had just took his tongue.

"Damn"

"That's you mora?"

"Told yal she was freak."

Everything I was hearin' went in one ear and out the other. Holdin' eye contact until Mari pulled me away.

"Oh you tryna be grown huh, li freak ass." He mugged me and I laughed. "Best you nastyyy." Mila gasped. "I like ittt." She said and we both bursted out laughin'.

~~~~~~~~

The game had continued and I was indeed havin' a good time. Besides Shawn wantin' to be petty and get under Kasim skin.

And it was workin'. Sim had a low bullshit tolerance and he ain't give not one shit about it. Another thing we had in common.

"If you could switch bodies wit anybody in this circle who would it be and why?" A girl asked Shawn and he smirked.

"Zemora, so I can touch dat pussy whenever I want to." He said, lookin' at me and the circle gasped.

"Ayo say dat shit again." Kasim told Shawn, standin' up with Amari right behind him.

He asked for this ass whoopin' and if Kasim ain't wanna give it to him, I for sure would.

"My fault she was already yo bitch-"

He ain't even get to finish his sentence before he was knocked to the ground, stumblin' to get back up.

Everybody had their phones out. Kasim waited until Shawn got back up only to knock him back down again, this time sendin' blows.

When I felt like it was enough I went to pull him off but Mar pulled me back, "Sit down bfo you get hit I got it." He told me and went to pull Kasim off.

"Li bitch boy you gone respect mine." He said and came back over to me. "Aye you good you wanna leave?" He asked me and I shook my head. "No I wanna stay, you okay?" I asked, kissin' his lips and he smirked.

"Gimme anotha one and I will be." He said and I rolled my eyes laughin'. "You just wanna kiss me." I joked, givin' him another one.

"I wanna do more than that." He looked at me and I shook the thoughts that rushed to my mind.

We had moved to another part of the house, done with the games for the night.

"Yal the nasty ones, nii everybody kno yal li business." I laughed at Mila and Mar.

"Them niggas gone be too drunk to remember any of that shit." She said, takin' out a blunt and I was right along with her.

The part we was in now was a whole vibe and I was here for it. The couples part I'm guessin' since that's all you saw.

Pu$$y Fairy, played and I stood up, already ready to vibe to the song. Jhené always did somethin' to me when I listened to her and I was already out my body right now.

"Dance wit me." I pouted, holdin' my hand out for him to take. "Ain't nobody innis muhfucka dancin." He laughed at me and I shrugged.

"Ask me if I give a fuck." I told him and you could hear Mila and Mar laughin'.

"I know you love fuckin' me (fuckin' me, fuckin' me)
I can tell by the way you in love with me (love with me)
You can't get enough of me, yeah
Well, I guess it's lookin' like you stuck with me
'Cause I got you sprung off in the spring time
Fuck all your free time
You don't need no me time
That's you and me time
We be gettin' so loud
That dick make my soul smile
That dick make me so damn proud (so damn proud)
Now lay your head down on the pillow
Turn the lights down real low
I want you to say my name
Close your eyes and let your feels go
Now you're gettin' real close
Baby, I am on the way
Now that I've got
You right here
I won't let you down, down
Don't be surprised, baby, it's just me (just me)
Don't be surprised, boy, when I bust it wide
I hypnotize you with this pussy (pussy)
Now you feel like you can fly, I
Got you sprung off in the spring time
Fuck all your free time
You don't need no me time
That's you and me time
We be gettin' so loud
That dick make my soul smile
That dick make me so proud, ooh, oh"

The song played as Kasim held onto my waist, lettin' me move against him, my back to his front as my head laid back on his shoulder, and I sung along to the words.

His hand rubbed my exposed stomach, that feelin' I was so used to already, attackin' me.

My hands covered his as he placed kisses along my neck, reachin' a spot that had my eyes about to go all the way back.

"I wanna eat it." He mumbled in my ear, hands grazing my area discreetly in the dim house.

I bit my lip, feelin' somethin' behind me.

"We a be back." I told Mila and she smirked before noddin'.

I took his hand, goin upstairs to find a room. The way I was feelin' right now had me down for anything.

We could still hear the music that was playin' clear as day. If you let me, had just started it's first word.

I found a room and led him into it. He closed the door and locked it.

Pickin' me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as his mouth did wonders on mine. Him feelin' everywhere he could, earnin' a moan from me.

He gently laid me on the bed. Takin' off my shoes and my jeans were next.

I was glad I went with that matchin' set and glad I was waxed and ready, thanks to Mila.

His hands rubbed up my thighs and to my stomach, up my shirt.

He licked me through my underwear, makin' me squirm at the wetness from them.

Comin' up to kiss me and look me in my eyes, his hand found it's way inside my panties and I bit his lip at the contact.

"You wet wet." He mumbled, goin' over the spot with his finger, causin' me to whimper.

He took his hand out, placin' his finger at my lips and I took it into my mouth without question.

He tasted some hisself, groanin', instantly pullin' my underwear off and tastin' me from the source.

My back arched as I grabbed ahold of his head, mouth open, but no other sound was heard other than his groanin' and him slurping and sucking on everything.

Dipping his tongue in me, I whimpered out and his tongue was replaced with his middle finger, causin' a long moan to escape my mouth.

"Fuck." I breathed, lovin' the feel of his tongue on me and his finger inside me, now addin' another.

"Wait wait wait." I tried to back up some and he just gripped my thighs to keep me in place.

His head started to bob slowly as he ate me like I was the only thing he had been wantin' to eat. And by the way he was eatin' me right now, I could believe that.

"Kasim." I moaned, head tilted back and toes curling.

Damn you Hennessy and weed.

                         OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

He lifted his head, face covered in her wetness, "Look at me." He demanded and she looked down. "Keep yo eyes on me." He held eye contact with her as he sent one long lick to her second set of lips, causin' her to bite down hard on her bottom lip.

He took her clit into his mouth, suckin' how you would a sucker, teeth grazing her sensitive parts. He started to kiss her second pair of lips like he would kiss her first pair, slow, tongue roamin' every part.

Her back arched off the bed again as he started to hum, spellin' his name at the same time, fingers divin' back inside her, doin' the act of a come here motion, drivin' her straight over the edge.

"Shit yes- right there baby please." She whined, tears begging to fall at the feelin' of the intense pleasure he was givin' her.

Before you knew it she was grindin' herself into his mouth hard, eyes rolled back, and bottom lip between her teeth.

"I'm finna do it." She breathed out and if he wasn't so into what he was doin', he would have laughed.

"Go head, lemme taste that shit." He said, mouth still on her and he didn't have to tell her twice.

"Oh my- fuck." She moaned loudly and prayed no one else heard her but really didn't care at the moment.

Meanwhile Kasim was in heaven, her moans alone got him goin'.

He ate her straight through her first climax, causin' her body to jerk hard and she to whine, her second approachin' fast seein' as though she was already very sensitive.

After the second one he still didn't stop, wantin' to eat her all night if he could.

"Hisani please baby stop." She cried out, wantin' more but not able to handle it all.

He licked the mess he made up and went up to kiss her. Hand wrappin' around her throat as she held his head and kissed him just as sloppily as he did her. They both could simply just not get enough.

"You taste that?" He smirked, voice husky and she nodded, in a daze that she felt was dangerous. "Good ain't it?" He mumbled, leavin' hickeys on her neck, fightin' the urge to go back down and feast, wantin' to taste her and hear his name bein' called again.

She was layin' there, a jerkin' mess, feelin' like she was in a trance and she was.

He went and got somethin' to clean her up with as she started to fall asleep from the encounter. Eyes unbelievably heavy.

He got a call from Amari, tellin' him that they were ready and he said okay.

"Get on my back baby." He told a half asleep Mora, after he got her cleaned up and back dressed.

"Noo." She whined and he laughed.

He sat her up straight and just picked her up the regular way, wrappin' her legs around his waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck, face layin' in the crook of his neck.

~~~~~~~

"Moraaaa nullll." Mila laughed when she saw her best friends state.

"Fuck up." She smiled lazily, placin' kisses on her mans neck.

They got to the car and headed home. "Yal hongry?." Amari asked and Zemora jumped up, sleep leavin' her body. "Yes." She said and they laughed.

               ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Ian never felt nothin so good in my life Jamila." I whispered with my AirPods in, on FaceTime with Mila.

"That good best?" She asked me and I nodded, "Hell the fuck yes." I looked down at his sleepin' body, arm draped around my waist.

"He finna have me actin crazy." I whined makin' her laugh but I was deadass serious.

"Girl you already crazy, just ain't been put in no situation yet but it's gone come out." She said yawnin'.

"You like his ass a lot huh?" She asked me and I sighed.

"Too damn much, for it to only be a minute since we got together." I told her and she huffed.

"You get on my damn nerves with that yal basically been in a damn relationship since yal met, yal just nii started kissin and shit, that's how I see it." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's his favorite movie?"

"What-

"Aht Aht what is it?"

"Love jones." I huffed.

"What he wanna be?"

"Owner of his own tattoo shop."

"Favorite food?"

"Turkey necks." I laughed.

"Favorite color."

"Red."

"Body count."

"Three." I rolled my eyes.

"How many kids he want."

"Three."

"Addictions."

"Slim Jims, me, Tv." I cheesed and she laughed.

"Worst fear."

"Death."

"Favorite person."

"Me."

"Ain't shit youn kno bout this man so what's the difference between you knowing allis and not knowing a thang? Either way you still gone feel how you feel, either way yal make it or yal don't, and ain't no such thang as movin too fast, look at his favorite movie and it a tell you that."

~~~~~~~~
Hey yal🙂.
Bye yal🙃.
Voteeee🌚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 779 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
72.2K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...
6.3K 532 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naรฏve sheltered girl, joining college was...
568 52 14
It's trusting her no matter what.Those heartwarming night texts that lights the soul.Its when you mess up and she is mad at you and all you can do is...