Moon Called Wizard | Kim Taeh...

De FrozenHeartsGalaxy

"Ask yourself princess, if you lose your power one day, then what will you do?" Grace, a princess who lost he... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

67 21 56
De FrozenHeartsGalaxy

Taehyung POV

Cold breeze ruffles my hair as I sat on grass watching two humans sparing eachother in plain ground, with Jin Hyung under the shade of tree.

Jin hyung claims he knows some moves of martial arts but he learned to use sword here because they used something else in their world that is called gun and it's bullet goes straight inside the body.

This dual doesn't have any auras or magic powers but it didn't failed to fascinate me, the way they are attacking eachother powerfully shooks me to the core. Every single clacking sound of sword flips my heart.

"Martial arts enthusiasm?"

I finally remember to blink and turn my head to look at Jin who is patiently waiting for my answer.

"I love them but I can't participate because I'm restricted to use magic." I awkwardly stated.

Just then loud clacking sound echoes in air as the sword of particular opponent went flying away and other one points it's edge toward his throat to claim submissive.

"But you can" He opined looking at them as they start laughing now.

I confusedly look at Jin as he continued, "I am talking about Human martial arts, not wizard"

Realization dawns over me and my eye lit up, "Really? I unbelievably inquired.

He nodded as if it's normal.

"YEAH!" I jumped on my feet. raising both my hands in the air that grabs other opponents attention.

"Which day would you like to practice first?"

"Today-"

Everything happen so fast as I feel harsh pull on my wrist and the world went upside down around me and then I found myself facing blue sky with air completely knocked out of my lungs.

"Hyung! Why did you flip him over without warning?!" Hoseok suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

What the hell just happened?

"Aish don't kill the vibe, It is a just a trailer. Besides I was being easy on him by flopping him on gra-"

"AWSOME!!" I exclaimed startling Jin and sits up excitedly, "Teach me that!"

He frowned,"I'm not going to teach you that yet. You will break your backbone by trying to flip grown ups over your shoulder."

I pouted in disspointment while he said, "We don't have human opponent same age as you so make sure to try it on your wizard friends, if I did"

Hoseok stood there with terror on his face, "Hyung, you are joking right?"

Jin hyung shake his head looking dead serious while I excitedly squirm on my feet.

"Besides you have to learn basics first" Jin said walking out of sight while Hoseok scampers toward me. He rests his hand on my shouder softly, while kneeling down on one leg, "He is always joking, don't fall for that especially his dad jokes" He whispered with worry evident on his features.

I was about to ask the meaning of dad joke but got distracted when Jin threw small wooden sword at me and I caught it expertly.

Hoseok back away when Jin walk toward me holding his big wooden sword and hits my sword slightly "Okay so first-" He paused mid-sentence with wide eyes like he remember something he forgot. He look at Hoseok bewildered.

Hoseok smiled, giving quick nod with crossed arms which sends off silent message like I-told-you-dumbhead.

I know something worst is coming, I frowned bitting my lower lip in frustration as he reluctantly trails off, "We haven't ask Taemin's permission for this."

"Oh come on!" I drops the sword and strides toward him, attacking with koala hug, "Teach me!" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

He intoned, "I don't want to get murdered by your Father's hands so shall we wait for one moree day please?" There is hint of fear in his voice.

"What if I will snitch him that you flipped his precious son over your shoulder?" I threatened with devilish smirk but he smirked back, not getting intimidated by me, "And kiddo that's how your dad met your mother"

What does he mean by that?

He didn't give me chance to proceed as he throw me over his shoulder without warning.

"Put me down! I can walk" I tried to resist feeling nausea building up inside me. My eyes meet with Hoseok who is dejectedly waving at me with apologic look.

"You should be grateful you are being carried by VVIP Jin's shoulder"

"What's VVIP?"

"You really don't know that word?"

I didn't response back and inquired what's most bothering me "What do you meant by my parents? Was it one of the dad jokes Hoseok mentioned before?"

I can't imagine my parents being related to any flipping over or martial arts stuff, so It must be joke right?

"No dummy, dad jokes are not related to real father"

Silence fills in before he broke it again, "Don't compare my dad jokes to Taemin. It would be such disgraceful to them"

"Humans are hard to understand" I commented.

"Actually, I agree with you on that" He laughed while placing me back on my feet at his house's doorstep.

"But at least we are not difficut as Maths" he opens the door.

"Now who is Maths?" I mumbles entering in with him.

His back who was blocking my view moves away from sight, revealing bunch of humans looking at me. They sat on green sofa that is elegantly stretched out in curved way around the room with small round table in middle But half of the sofa is empty as half of them are sitting on floor comfortably.

I thought Jin is always alone at home.

Nervousness bubbles up inside me under their intense stares as Jin introduced, "Guys! meet our youngest human, Kim Taehyung"

Rooms fills with cheers as I shot my eyes at Jin suprised at the word he used for me "Human"

"Jin you finally brought him in! We were waiting for so long" All of them are already gathered around me

"Aigoo! Is he Hyorin's child?"

Hyorin is my Mother name.

"He literally inherited her beauty!" One of them exclaim.

"Noo he wins over her beauty, he totally look like a real-life anime."

Now Who is anime?

"He will grow up into handsome young man!"

"He is most beautiful human I ever seen in my life!"

I knit my eyebrows together with uneasiness. They keep mistaking me as human.

"I am sorry to say this but I'm actually a half-human" I said, feeling Jin presence behind me.

"Aigoo just because that thing lives inside you that doesn't makes you less than human"

My mouth flew open at this, are they really referring me as one of them?

I nervously look at every each one of them to confirm my doubts whether they mean it or not. But in return I only received sense of pure sincerity, love and care from them.

They aren't kidding...

Warmth floats in my heart. This is first time someone considered me as one being instead of half. But then someone interuppted my inner peace by saying, "But still, you should know F word"

It was Myungsoo, the one with Hoseok at F word incident. He is staring at me right now with serious eyes while sitting on edge of sofa as if he is giving lecture on good virtues.

Jin smacked his head which cause him imbalance to stumble over and everyone start laughing.

Actually I am kind of relieved that they can't use magic power or I wouldn't be here standing alive with all these beatings around me.

A hand rested on my shoulder to gain my attention, "Now shall we introduce about ourselves?"

They are number 20+ people and It's been 1 hour after introduction that I almost forgot some of their names but interesting conversations goes on. They told me in earth, they belong to the country called Korea so they are Koreans. When I said I am Euphorian they laughed by telling I am half-Korean since my Mother is Korean.

Just great, I am always half.

They told me about existence of vehicles called cars that runs in four wheels and if you are sick of someone you can even throw them out from window and there are buses too where many people can sit together and a unique flying transportation called airplane where more than 200 people can fly. They showed me rectangular thin shiny mirror-like box claiming it's phone, they can save pictures, talk to someone far away, connect to anyone around the world.

Honestly, I don't understand 90% of their conversation but the way bright and cheerful personality they have made me feel at ease and home. I never felt this happy in any gatherings of my life.

"Sorry, our phone's batteries are dead because we don't have any charger" Minho aplogized looking guilty.

They wanted to show me my Mother's pictures.

"It's okay" I smiled warmly.

"We tried to invent charger but it almost set our house on fire" Jieun mused.

"But we invented bulb so aren't we Thomas Edison in this world?" An unknown voice inquired from behind.

"No, we didn't invent it from our from creativity." Minho deeply sighed, "I feel grateful of my mother for beating me up to learn science" All of them start laughing at once.

Jin suddenly appeared from another room and clapped, "Okay guys! I'm borrowing him for while"

I chuckle as all of them groaned in disappointment when I followed Jin upstairs.

"I forgot to ask something... how did you appear in this world?" I asked staring at Jin's back.

"I am not sure... but if Alice can go to wonderland then why not us?" He jested.

Now who is the hell is Alice and where is wonderland?

I walk through hallway as he leads me to particular door and inserts key in it,"There are two languages in this world that are well known to us, they are called Korean and Japanese and every single humans here are Koreans so there might be possibility that portal that leads to this world, is located in Korea only" He shrugged as if it is nothing and opened the door.

"This is your Mother's room. You can see and use whatever you want"

"What? Really?!" I peeks inside. The room is plain filled with white and pink colour giving off calming vibes. A single white cozy bed is situated next to small window with thin pink curtains tied to sides and rays of sunlight coming in. There is wardrobe, study table and sticky notes all around the empty wall and round white carpet laid in middle of room.

I crept inside carefully scanning her things when something caught my eyes. There is small painting in brown frame. I crepts closer to take a look and my jaw dropped at the fact how the painting look realistic.

In the painting, a young women with short hair wore black tight jeans with baggy white shirt that is half tucked in her jeans. She posing with boxy smile as her two fingers flashed victory sign between her one perfectly almond shaped-eye and other hand clasped her bag strap on her shoulder. She stood between Jin and Hoseok and a forest behind them.

I quickly picks it up and asked, "Who draw this?"

Jin hyung glances at the painting and then looks at me puzzled, "That's not painting, it's photo"

I arch my eyebrow in confusion titling my head to side, "Foto?"

"Hyung! He is soo cute!" Hoseok squeaks from the doorway and walks up to me, pointing at foto, "This is your Mother"

My eye widen as I looks at the photo again. This is first time I saw her and she look so bright and charismatic.

I involuntarily smiled widely not taking my eye off from my Mother.

"You can keep it"

I jerked my head toward them in shock, their eyes hold hint of sad with sad smile beautifully curved on their lips.

"But this is only pai- Foto you have of her"

Jin chuckles softly, "It's okay... She is your mother so you have more rights over her things than her freinds"

I hesitatedy nodded bitting my lower lip to suppressing my smile and looks down at foto again admiringly tracing fingers on it.

"How Foto is drawn?" I asked to ease their moods, curiously looking at Jin but he squirms under my gaze.

"Uhh this is a bit difficult to explain.." Jin scratches his nape nervously looking at Hoseok for help.

"Uh ah! It isn't drawn, it is basically made like- like click!" Hoseok form square with his finger and tapped his index finger in air on word "click"

"Ohhh" I nodded in understanding the fact I could never understand that. Suddenly another question pops up in my mind.

"I remember something I forgot to do, I will be right back!" Hoseok excused himself and stomping out before I throw another question at him.

I sighed as Jin beckoning me to sit on carpet while finding something on shelf. When I folded my legs, he dropped red diary in front of me. I glance at diary bedore looking at Jin confusedly.

"This is Hyorin's diary" He claimed.

I arched my eyebrow "But why are you giving me this?"

"She wrote all scenarios happened to her when she came here, so I thought you might be curious" He shrugged sitting down in front of me.

Happily, I opened one random page and read through the line that suprised me to the core.

To do list:
1. Go back to Earth.
2. Get gun.
3. Come back to Zico.
4. Shoot every single one of these sh*ts wizards.

"Why she wanted to shoot wizard's sheets? How they will sleep with holes on their bed?" More I speak, more his eye pops out from sockets.

"No-" He extend his hand aiming for diary but I quicky backed away earning glare from him as I knew it what's was coming next. I laid down reading paragraph below that left me more speechless.

My eyes caught a familar name, and that's my Father name. Right next to it are alot of F words and curses which are too much for my innocent eyes and before I could read further, the book get snatched from my hands.

"She is cursing dad" I flatly claimed staring at ceiling while my hand stays still in air.

And to think it was all for my Father

I never have been this confuse in my entire life compare to these 2 hours after meeting humans.

I look at Jin who flop back on carpet with narrowed eye, warning me silently not to read those words again. I crawled back to carpet as he explained, "They were in very bad terms before they fall in love so basically you should read what your mother wrote for you first. Somehow, you could read their whole love story afterwards." He dropped the book back on my lap as I sat on my knee.

I cheekily grin, "Ohhh~ Dad's love story?"

His face also break into smug expression as if I pressed gossip buton in him. He leans close to whisper something I never expected, "You know...Your Dad was really cruel just like rest of the wizards who resented human" My eye widened hearing that and he drews back giving me firm nod with convincing smile.

I can't imagine my father showing any sign of cruelty. I don't even remember when he scolded me last time, he is always smiling no matter what he goes through.

"Unbelievable right?" He looks away and his eye glazed in deep thought like recalling memories, "Hyorin melted that man's cold heart into soft one but unfortunely his sarcasm didn't despair" He begins to laugh with squeaks at the ends as his nose cutely crunches upward.

After his laugh subsides, he continued, "You witnessed how he gave me murderous-look back there and it was nothing compared to how he was before and when Hyorin died, I was so afraid thinking that he might change himself back to his annoying self, but instead he did something opposite, he made himself more reliable person for you.

"For me?"

"Well he is good Father that got some courage to shut government's mouth when they criticize his son."

He tilted his head as if he is having fun and intoned, "Wizard aren't that independent in this world"

After long stare, he begins to stand up on his feet and added, "Ah! Or should I say it is power of love and support given by your life partner who is always standing next to you no matter what, even if whole world turns their back against you"

I lift my head to look at him staring down at me knowingly and his hands slided inside his pocket.

So my mother supported my father in every hardships?

He break eye contact looking at door, his shoulder slumps down when he sighed "Anyways, I am going to cook delicious pizza for you. You should know delight of heavenly food of earth" He beamed walking out of the room, leaving me alone.

"Support and love by life partner..." I mumbles staring at space.

Then I will also make sure to support my wife in everything and give her a lot of love and affectionate, just like my parents.

I stand up holding the diary when suddenly dark envelope slips out from it's page. I frowned at sudden entry of unknown envelope that laid on floor before bends down to pick it up and then opens it to see what's inside.

It was Royal notice, they are demanding for abortion...

I blankly stares at it, my hands didn't shivered nor my heart trembled at this. I don't know how to react when you got to know that your whole kingdom wanted to see you die, before your birth.

Not even giving you a chance to breath...

I walk toward my Mother's desk and sat on chair before turning many pages over to find anything regarding myself.

I halted on certain page where I could see my name written with beautiful font, lined with paragraphs, completely contrary to previous pages.

Dear Taehyung,
Don't ever feel depressed over not having access to magic powers. It needs you, you don't need them because you are the main source of power. If you weren't here then the mana wouldn't have ever existed, so basically it's existence is depending on you, only on you. So I hope, may the mana always depends on their rightful owner, I hope the owner doesn't become slave of their own thing.

Dear Taehyung,
Today, two half-humans had lost their lives forever just after summoning their magic powers on whim. Seeing their sorrow, makes me feel fear for the first time of losing you too. They laughed at me but I should've fate in you, I will show them what it feels like to laugh at.

Dear Taehyung,
I dreamed of you growing up happily with me. I promise, I will achieve this goal for you.

Dear Taheyung,
You can shed tear as much as you want but don't tear yourself apart.

Dear Taehyung,
T

his rather sound unrealistic yet hopeful that if you are really reading, then I am happiness person in the world right now.

-You achieved yourself, eomma is proud.♡

A tear fell on page straining the ink a little. I quickly shut the diary sniffing while leaning back on chair rubbing my eyes.

"Then why aren't you here with me?" I mumbles with tone that came out broken even in brief crying.

I fans my face with hands while looking up so they don't find out about me crying, but tears are still welling up. I pursed my lips together trying to control my emotions while doing that.

After calming myself down a little, I take diary with me and exited the room, ascending down the stairs to find Jin. I pass by the lounge ignoring them as they called my name, going straight inside the kitchen.

"Hyung?"

He stops what he were doing and looks down at me curiously.

"I want to visit my Mother's grave." I blankly demanded.

His eye widen and turns his body to face me. His dark pair of eyes studies my blank face that is devoid of any emotions. He probably found out that I cried.

He open his mouth to say something but I quickly cut in polite as possible, "I asked you because I can't ask my dad. I'm afraid to make him feel sad and lonely"

He stares at me with serious expression in deep thought.

"I want to meet her at least like that for first time" I softly muttered looking down.

"Fine because I don't have any right stop a child to visit his mother"

I look at him shocked as he warned, "But you better come back before pizza is ready!"

I nodded happily as he continued, "I will tell Hoseok to lead you the way"

I stroll with Hoseok for 10 minutes and we finally arrived at graveyard and in front of my Mother's tomb.

Hoseok give me reassuring smile and walked away to give me some privacy.

"Mom... we finally meet." I crouches down and brush my finger tips slightly against the tomb.

"Taehyung-shi"

A deep familiar voice interuppted, sending shivers down my spine

I turn my head to look at Namjoon smiling at me while standing with some distance. At that time my Father's words echoes in my head.

"What fears me most is wizard using you as bait to find evil force"

I let out shaky breath when he took one step toward my direction.

Taemin's POV

"You all had only one job to do!" I stood at lounge alone while everyone is busy in their lives and my son is missing in this house.

Hoseok runs inside the room and halted in front of me with visible concern on his face. Just then another human dashes in, dumping on Hoseok's back then another human dumped on him then another one- and the saga goes on.

"What happened?" He asked moving out of way before it cause serious accident.

"Where is Taehyung?" I inquired.

He let out exaggerated sigh of relief "Aissh! You scared me, I thought something bad happened."

I calm down a little upon seeing Hoseok relief because it reassures me that he knows Taehyung is somewhere safe.

"Just now I left him at graveyard"

"WHAT!"

All of them gasps looking at Hoseok accusingly, "What? Why are you guys giving me that look? Jin Hyung told me to do that!" He points at someone behind my back.

I turn around to face Jin, he is wearing apron while holding fry pan with crossed arms, not getting a bit intimidated by my glare.

Hoseok defended, "I left him there because he deserves some privacy when he is seeing his mother for the first time"

I exhale rubbing my temple, I can't get mad at them wben they are thinking good for us but I can't help but be concern for Taehyung when society awaits for his death.

I feel Jin presence next to me and the arm snakes around my shoulder giving it tight squeeze and I winced.

"They are releasing magic waves in sky which are deadly dangerous for him"

"Calm your tits down. They already survey the place so now they won't come here again." He assured.

Hoseok hugged me from side, "Besides today is really special day for him! He got to know about his mother a lot."

My eye widened,"Really?"

I remember transferring her important researches here, from my house in order to keep them safe.

"Yes!" Hoseok give firm nod, "Today is the best day ever for him!"

I exhaled deeply, feeling burden lifted off from my shoulder, "Thank you for doing things that I couldn't bring myself to do." I sincerely spoke while trying to wiggle out from their embrace but they aren't letting go.

"Aww it's okay! Taemim-shi!" Hoseok cooed.

"Pizza is almost ready, you can go and bring him by yourself" Jin addressed me before letting me go.

I left the house with Jin together because he wanted to buy new set of plates to serve too many guests. We splits our ways to go to different destination.

I always visit her grave but today I don't know how I will react if I see Taehyung crying.

When I reached there, the situation was different, he wasn't there at all.

"Aish seriously where this kid run off to?"

I walk up to the grave looking at my beloved wife resting place. Suddenly I sense mana power nearby which made my inner mana feel at edge and my irises flickered a little.

I look down and noticed red diary that I instantly recognize.

Taehyung is not this reckless to leave things like this.

I quickly picks up the diary with strong sense of intuition that something is wrong. Then I just saw beneath diary was laying a folded paper.

Using telekinesis, I made the paper fly in my hands. I unfolds it and what is written on it threw my world upside down

"I am sorry Taemin but I must scan him but If he lose his life then I won't hesitate to take full responsibility of it."

If only they knew his special day is acutally his worst nightmare...

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

30.6K 1.4K 47
"Where am I?" "You're in Magic Island, Princess" Started : 11-27-2020 Ended : 12-05-2021 Most Impressive Ranks : #1 txtxreader #1 magicisland #1 idol...
36.6K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
9.5K 533 21
KTH X READER My very first work Kim Taehyung A cold, ruthless and emotionless mafia worker who only believes in either not catching or not leaving. H...
4.9K 470 16
Multitalented person Choi Y/N's second job was to write. On a rainy night, when she was writing her new book, she accidentally transmigrated to her...