ΚŸα΄œΚŸΚŸα΄€Κ™Κ β™ͺ ΚŸα΄‡α΄‡ α΄…α΄Ι΄Ι’ΚœΚα΄œα΄„α΄‹

By Jisungshandcuffs

π”Ύπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜ π”Έπ•Œ Being a young heiress, Park Soomin is often the victim of many abductions, where she is then ex... More

α΄˜Κ€α΄‡ΚŸα΄œα΄…α΄‡
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]

[49]

9.5K 423 423
By Jisungshandcuffs

"Ooooo the lovebirds are finally back." Jaemin declared cheekily, having been the first one that noticed the two coming through the door.

"Just now? It's so dark outside!" Taeyong, who managed to hear Jaemin's announcement, whined as he left his room.

"We're adults and it's not even that late." Soomin rolled her eyes as she put down the many shopping bags she had in hand, but it was obvious that she was in a good mood. And so was Donghyuck beside her, as his usual angry frown was nowhere in sight.

"Guys just leave them alone, they probably don't wanna talk about it." Chenle exclaimed, but his teasing tone and wiggling eyebrows clearly hinted that he also shipped them quite a lot. Soomin threw up her fist in a threatening manner.

"Anyways good that you're here, we need some more people to play 'Among us' with us." Jeno informed cheerfully, and only then did the new arrivals notice that all of the younger members were seated around the living room with their phones out. 

"Ooh, yeah, sure." Soomin began getting excited, dropping everything she had and running over. She went over to Sicheng, who gladly borrowed her his phone, where she downloaded the game.

"Nice, now there's 7 of us." Jisung exclaimed. "2 impostors."

Donghyuck felt a little awkward whilst going into the living room, looking at all of his friends being extremely excited about something he had no idea about. 

Although he sometimes hung out with them, he would often their attempts to get him to play reject games with them and instead went to his cave that he called his room and wouldn't come out for hours. For the last 2 years, he wouldn't let himself enjoy anything, including a nice and fun friendship.

And he would've kept it that way. If the events of today has happened.

'I wanna be happy.' 
Resonated through his mind, bouncing off of the walls of his brain to keep the thought inside of it. Something in his heart really pulled him in the direction of his friends, in the direction of her.

That's why everyone was shocked when his hand awkwardly made its way to scratch the nape of his neck, his deep and barely ever used voice sounding small and uncomfortable. "What is 'among us'?"

The whole audience in the room turned to him as if he had announced that he's getting married, the shock radiating off of their widened eyes and parted lips. 

"Donghyuck ... do you feel sick? Does your head hurt?" Mark immediately began asking in a worried tone.

"No, I'm fine." Donghyuck's brows furrowed in confusion.

"I think he's finally going crazy." Renjun exclaimed as he turned towards Jaemin.

"I just wanted to-" Donghyuck muttered out, but stopped and let out a loud scoff. "Okay, fine, whatever, since you don't want me to pla-"

"Nonono! Come here, I'll teach you how to play!" Soomin called out, patting the empty seat on the couch beside her.

Donghyuck bit down on his bottom lip, in slight embarrassment, but decided to take a seat. He began following Soomin's instruction on how to download and play the game, and he was so focused that his face even displayed something other than anger or emotionless on it: he had a genuinely confused frown this time.

Unknown to the boy, his friends around the room exchanged cheerful glances, their lips curving up into smiles.

"He's finally going to play with us." Jisung whispered into Chenle's ear, pinching him on the side out of excitement.

"Hey! That hurt!" Chenle whined. 

"Okay so here's the code and ... you're in!" Soomin exclaimed happily, showing Donghyuck what she had accomplished on his phone. 

"Oh ... is that it?" Donghyuck asked surprised as he stared at the tiny figures on the screen.

"No, let's customize your character!" She exclaimed excitedly. 

As the two did their own thing, Chenle looked down disapprovingly at the game he had created.

"First of all, why are you making him wear the same hat as you? Actually, I'm not even going to question it. We need more people though." He turned to look at the rest of the guys.

"We can try to convince two more people, but none of them want to play." Jeno pouted his lips in thought.

"Ugh, why can't there be more people our age here." Renjun threw his head back annoyed. 

Just then they heard the front door burst open, two loud thuds sounding not too long after. Everyone looked that way in shock, being met with two boys on the ground who were whining and grunting because of the bad fall that they had just experienced. Jaehyun was the closest, therefore walked up to them in shock, pulling out his gun.

"Who are you ?? What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to keep his voice stable rather than showing his surprise.

"Oh ... us?" One of the boys began recollecting himself, sitting up while the other one remained on the floor. "I'm Sungchan. This is Shotaro."

"Why are you here?" Jaehyun continued, only receiving a careless shrug from the young boy.

"I don't know honestly. I heard NCT resides here and I was interested in joining." Sungchan seemed completely unfazed by the gun, but rather his eyes were wandering around the front hall. "I gotta say, this isn't what I was expecting."

"What about him? What .. is he dead? Why isn't he moving?" Jaehyun continued, pointing towards the other boy that was still lying down, face on the ground.

"Oh, him? I picked him off of the street on my way here. He's not really talkative but you know, it's for the company." Sungchan explained calmly as if he had just abducted someone completely random off of the street.

His eyes then moved in the direction of the bunch in the living room which he could look into and his eyes sparked seeing Mark's screen that coincidentally faced him. "N way, you play among us? Can I join?" He asked in a cheerful tone, scrambling to his feet.

His companion, Shotaro, also perked up at the familiar name, finally opening his mouth. "Oh, I play that game too!"

And Jaehyun could only stare with his mouth partially open as the two newcomers made themselves at home in the gang house's living room, demanding the code to the game from the rest.

(Sorryy I accidentally put Nana as Minmin for some reason, but you get it)

Anyways, what's your character in Among Us? I play orange with the ski glasses as a hat :)

That edit took so long omg
Also, do you want me to write about them actually playing or nah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 248 27
"Listen this is the second time I've been kidnapped within the last 24 hours," "what could I have possibly done this time?" ---- "talk back to me one...
32.4K 497 50
β€· That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) Β©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
267K 6.6K 32
When the wrong girl got kidnapped. || NCT MAFIA AU ||
229K 7K 72
"Wait! Please! I really do know someone here!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him, "Look officer! This is my girlfriend. She lives in thi...