Katsuki Bakugou x little sist...

Por kawaii-kuudere

It was just a usual day in U.A. when Katsuki had spotted an unexpected text from his parents. His 6 year old... Más

Character info
What the heck are you doing here!
New brother?
Lunch
A Princess
UNO
Phone call
Shopping
Found Again
Kota
Photoshoot
Going to school
Character update

Hairdressers

14.4K 333 257
Por kawaii-kuudere

Knock knock

That was the door and in came Midoriya and Mirio.

"Deku-kun!" Eri said waving at Izuku.

"Deku? Why are you calling Izu-Chan Deku?" Masumi asked seriously.

"Oh no Sumi I-it's c-cause." 

"Are you bullying izu-Chan??" 

"Only my nii-Chan calls him dat but nii-Chan is very silly!"Masumi pouted

"I can't be friends with a BULLY!" Masumi said, "even if she is a Princess." She whispered the last bit.

"Oh Deku is Midoriya's hero name!" Mirio said proudly.

"Really? But why?" Masumi asked confused looking up at Deku and Mirio.

"Because I changed the meaning of Deku to me......to me it means 'you can do it'" Deku said inspirationally.

"Wooooooooowww Izu-Chan is so cool!" Masumi looked at Izuku in awe, stars in her eyes.

"Urmm y-yea t-thank you!" Izuku stuttered backing away slightly.

"Sorry Eri-Chan I didn't know!" Masumi said bending down in apology at, at least a 90 degree angle.

"Aha! It's ok!" Eri said waving her hands frantically.

"Sumi your brother said  I should pick you up so urm!" Deku mumbled.

"Let's bring Eri!" Masumi shouted grabbing Eri's hand and pulling her closer to her.

"How about you ask her before dragging her along with you." Mirio asked bending down to Masumi's level.

"Oh I didn't know.." Masumi said lowering her head.

"I want to go with Mi-Chan please!" Eri said happily squeezing Masumi's hand.

"You do?" Masumi asked raising her head up and Eri nodded vigorously.

"Ok den let's go!" Masumi reached for Deku's hand and held it.

"So cute omg she has such small little hands awww how does Katsuki have such an adorable sister their personality's contrast so differently, how did she perform such a large explosion with such soft delicate hands maybe her quirk makes her immune to it....." Izuku mumbled.

"IZU-CHAN YOU ARE MUMBLING AGAIN!" Masumi shouted.

"Oh urmm sorry right then let's go." Izuku said followed by the little train behind him of linked hands.

Timeskip

"The dorms are SOOOO big!" Masumi hesitated before following Deku inside.

"Come on Mi-Chan!" Eri smiled at Masumi.

"Kk!" 

"Nii-chan hiiiii!" Masumi spotted her brother standing next to Kirishima and ran to him but as she got close Katsuki quickly moved out of the way and she landed on the floor.

"Onii-chan why are you so meaaaannn!" Masumi mumbled into the floor.

"Aha! Masumi are you alright!" Deku said running up to the fallen girl but before he reached her she sprung back up.

"I'm fine!"

"Are you sure?" Deku said checking her head and arms for any cuts.

"Yes I'm surer then sure!" Masumi smiled but then her smile faltered

"What happened!" Deku asked he could feel an intense aura behind him so he turned around.

"So you think you are better brother than me HUH DEKU!" Bakugou said angrily towering over Deku.

"N-no k-Kaachan I-I was j-just trying..."

"F*cking nerd don't even try it!" Katsuki said pulling his sister away from the boy.

"Are you ok Mi-Chan?" Eri said walking slowly up to them.

Bakugou turned around angrily, "and who are you!" 

"You seriously don't remember anything do you!" Kirishima laughed.

"Shut up dumb hair."

"It's Eri! She's my best friend!" Masumi smiled happily hugging Eri.

^Katsuki *heart been broke so many times don't know what to believe.....*

"Bakubro are you ok?" Kirshima asked.

Silence.

"When Bakugou's quiet its low key kinda scary!" Kaminari said backing away.

"Ithoughtiwasyourbestfriend...." Katsuki mumbled quietly 

"What?" Masumi asked.

"ARE YOU JEALOUS!" Kirishima yelled

"NO IM NOT!" Katsuki yelled back.

"It otay! You are my favoritest bestest person even better than Mama!" Masumi said hugging his leg.

"Of course!" Katsuki said smugly but blushing slightly.

"Katsuki-Nii can you find Yaomomo-San please!" Masumi asked out of the blue.

"Why?"

"Me and Eri want to play with her!" 

"Oh urmm Bakugou-San did you want me!" Momo walked in.

Masumi fiddled with her fingers and blushed, "Urmm I heard you can make cool stuff with your quirk...."

"Can we please...." Masumi started but Eri pulled one her arm tightly and interrupted.

"Can we go to a different room?" Eri asked shyly.

"..sure you can ask me anything!" Momo led the 2 girls out of the hallway.

"What do you think those three are up to?" Kirishima asked Kaminari.

"I don't know seems sus," Kaminari answered smugly.

Suddenly Iida stormed in, "KAMINARI I SAW YOU PLAYING GAMES ON YOUR PHONE IN CLASS, THIS IS BECOMING ADDICTIVE AND I ADVISE YOU TO STOP, BEFORE I INFROM MR AIZAWA!" 

"S-sorry to interrupt but can you guys head to the lounge?" Deku mumbled.

"Why?" Kirishima asked curiously.

"Urmm Sumi's orders...." Midoriya held his head down.

"What did she tell you stupid Deku." Katsuki interrogated.

Deku mimed lips being locked with a key and throwing the key away.

"Are you making fun of me DEKU!" Katsuki practically screamed shaking Deku vigorously.

"Bakugou violence!" Iida said doing the choppy hand, "Midoriya asked you all politely to wait in the lounge!"

"I don't give a f*ck about what Deku says I don't take orders from him!!" Katsuki said smugly.

"But it's not from me, it's from your sister..." Midoriya said.

"Don't shoot the messenger bro!" Kirishima said already heading to the lounge laughing.

Katsuki just growled at Deku as he jumped back worriedly and proceeded to stomp of to where Kirishima and the rest of them were.

Timeskip

"Why is it taking them SO F*CKING LONG!" Katsuki screamed

"Kaachan....it's been 5 minutes..?" Deku sighed under his breath.

"WE ARE READY!" 

The girls came in wearing fabulous outfits, Masumi was wearing a few elastic bobbles and hair ties on her wrists and Eri was carrying a few scrunchies and bows.

"Ta-da!" Masumi squealed doing a little twirl.

"We'll be your pro-special hair dressers!" She added on.

"ProFESSIONAL." Momo corrected.

"Preventable?" Eri asked

"Projectional?" Masumi pondered

"Its fine." Momo sweatdroped.

'Dammit they look so cute stupid f*king kids.' Katsuki thought.

"Eri you can do nii-chan and Kami and I'll do Izu-chan and Kiri ok!" Masumi directed.

Katsuki looked at his little sister in shock after all those hours of letting her braid and DESTROY his hair today was the day she decided not to!

"This is stupid, a waste of time f*ck this!" Katsuki said angrily getting out of his seat and he was about to walk out when.......

'Sniffles sniffle'

Masumi big wide eyes widened and became glossy with tears her tiny lips trembled as she wiped away the forming tears messily.

"Mi-chan." Eri said rubbing her back soothingly.
"Not cool bro!" Kaminari said.
The older bakugou felt slightly panicked be didnt really know how to act.

"I think kaachan want you to do his hair that why he was angry." Deku announced.

"Really?" Masumi asked

Katsuki just blushed furiously, "Whatever." He mumbled

Suddenly the tears in her eyes completely vanished and a proud smirk grew on her face.

"Jealous nii-chan!" She scoffed.

"I'm gonna kill you brat I bet those were just all crocodile tears you little f*cking little brat!" Katsuki said angrily and slumped back onto the chair.

"Mi-chan does that mean I get to do Deku-kun's hair!" Eri said excitedly

"Mhmm!" Masumi nodded.

"Let's get to work!!!"

TIMESKIP

Bakugou but with a pink sparkly bow in the middle and lots of butterfly clips scattered everywhere

Deku has some sparkly green hair extensions a rainbow scrunchy and a random plait at the back lots of sparkles.

Kirshima- BUT MULTUPLE THE AMOUT OF SPARKLES BY 50! plus a orange jojo bow because why not.

Kaminari has a few flower clips in the front and has purple hair clips. Also has a glitter scrunchy.

"D-do you like it?" Eri asked Midoriya holding a mirror up to his face.
"I love it Eri thank you so much!" Deku said hugging Eri.

"Kiri look at it!" Masumi said excitedly.

"I LOOK SO MANLY SO COOL THANKS!!!" Kirshima also squeezed Masumi in a tight hug.

"Nii-chan do you like it." Masumi asked holding a mirror up to her brother.

"I love it thank you Sumi." Katsuki bent down ruffled her hair and smiled at her fondly.

"H-HE ......HE JUST SMILED!" Kaminari screamed jumping up from his chair.

"WHAT!" Everyone screamed turning towards them people from inside the building could hear alot of commotion and came downstairs only to have found the place looking like it had been bombed. 

Glitter bombed.

"Lol Bakugou look at you!" Sero came through the door laughing and whipping out his phone.
"S-shut up stop it!" Katsuki angrily muttered.

"You look pretty nii-chan be confident!" Masumi said stars in her eyes once more.

"Truely fabulous Young Bakugou this is spectacular!" Aoyama came twirling into the room admiring Masumi and Eri's beautiful work.

"You all better leave you d*mn extra's before I f*cking blow you all up!" Katsuki yelled face tomato red trying to look intimidating.

UwU thx for reading please vote and comment if u enjoyed and i SHALL TRY to update more frequently :) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

130K 3.6K 27
𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 when a girl who craves academic validation forgets to take care of herself, her classmate takes it upon himself...
1.4M 43.2K 26
"She's changed a lot since you last saw her," Bakugo's mother spoke. He shrugged. Mitsuki turned to look at him. "How does it make you feel?" She ask...
212K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
1.2M 43.1K 116
Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be a hero. One day his mother came home wi...