HATED ||Vminkook AU||

By NeVeRmInD1317

"T-that door h-h-haunts me.." "shh... I'll make sure it doesn't." a hand caressed Jimin's back slowly... ___... More

A/N
Part 1: Meeting
Part 2: The case
Part 3: The Suspect
Part 4: A little talk
Part 5: Hope
Part 6: Blank
Part 7: The comfort
Part 8: The conflict
Part 9: A Little Closer
Part 10: Groupmate
Part 11: Shh..
Part 12: Stranger
Part 13: Jimin..
Part 14: The real
Part 15: Visit
Part 16: Because...
Part 17: Darkness
Part 18: Don't want suffering..
Part 19: Carrot
Part 20: Breathe
Part 21: I hate them.
Part 22: I still..
A/N: Coming Soon
Part 23: He'll be proud
Part 24: My Jiminie
Part 25: Cute
Part 26: Don't Go
Part 27: Motorbikes
Part 28: Face them
Preview: Part 29
Part 29: In a While..
Part 30: Become Stronger..
Part 31: Interesting
Part 32: Holding hands
Part 33: Confess
Part 34: Best Friend
Part 36: The Festival
Character Questions
Part 37: Worthy
Part 38: The call
Part 39: Someone else's dream
Part 40: Wait till..
Part 41: News
Part 42: Man in suit
Part 43: Bring Him Back
Part 44: If Anything..
Part 45: I will..
Part 46: Stop Being Selfish
Part 47: Meeting up
Part 48: Proud of You
Part 49: I Love You!!
Part 50: Wanna Cry
Part 51: Clue
Part 52: Make It Right
Part 53: After the Concert
Part 54: D-Day
Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)
Epilogue: Loved

Part 35: Confront

3.8K 212 56
By NeVeRmInD1317

Song: "Under my Skin" By Taemin

"So you knew?"

"No. Not at first. Until 2 months ago..."

"2 months are not less Hyung.", Jungkook almost screamed. "You kept this from me.. From all of us."

"Because it was for the best."

"Best? Do you think we wouldn't have understood if you had told us?"

"I said it was for the best. Because the more people know, less the chances of catching the real criminal..", Taehyung said calmly.

"What?"

"See Kook.. I have been told that the mole is inside our company. So we can't let anyone know all of this..."

"So, you're saying you're doubting us?", Jungkook exclaimed in disbelief.

"No Kook... You're taking it wrong way and proving I was write about keeping it from you.", Taehyung said annoyed.

"Ok.. I'm sorry. Now please enlighten me about what do you know?"

He knew he needed to tell Jungkook now that he knows almost everything. Taehyung sighed and looked at him before speaking.

"I was here a bit longer when you all returned to Seoul that day. The day I saw Taemin sunbae here.", Jungkook was listening intently.

"I was so furious as to why Taemin sunbae lied about not knowing whereabouts of Jimin so when I returned to Seoul I decided to confront him. But he wasn't there at the dorm so Minho sunbae told me all the things on condition that I will keep my mouth shut."

"What does he think he is? He is our member...", Jungkook snarled.

"Kook, that's why I wasn't telling you. You're acting like fuckin immature person. Don't forget that we were the one to push Jimin away from us.", Taehyung told in sharp tone. His voice even deeper than usual.

"I'm sorry. Just continue.", Jungkook said looking slight apologetic.

"He told me when Taemin received Jimin's message they immediately started searching for him. Then they came across Jihyun as she had Jimin's phone. She said she found it on Hanyang bridge that night. She also helped them to find him. When he was found in that warehouse— in— in that condition—", Taehyung was choking while talking about it. But continued nonetheless.

"It was not just Jihyun who saved him. Taemin was there too as Jihyun called him for back up so they found Jimin that night. And Jihyun killed one of the goons in process but it was covered with the help of Taemin's detective friend. They kept Jimin in their dorm for few days but it was hard because Jimin's phobia was getting worse. He just use to respond to only Taemin and Jihyun. So they had to send him here with Jihyun as she was the only one they could rely on."

Jungkook was silent all along along taking all the information in.

"They erased all the cctv records of Jimin jumping in the water and further records of him just for his sake so they could keep him hidden. That detective told Taemin that someone wants to ruin whole BTS and maybe the mole is within the company. Maybe they can come after Jimin if they knew he is alive. That's why... They kept him hidden all along."

"But we are also investigating hyung.. Why are you relying on what he said??", Jungkook said.

"But our investigators couldn't even locate Jimin's last location... That means someone is interfering in the whole investigation. That person wanted to show that Jimin ran away after this and so gained our hatred."

Jungkook could just gap his mouth. He didn't know what to think. It was not just stealing the albums. It was more than that. Taehyung sighed looking at him.

"If anything we should thank Taemin sunbae for looking out for our Jiminie. We need to give Jimin some space because he needs to get better.", Taehyung said softly.

"Really?", Jungkook raised his brow.

"What?"

"Hyung you're not perhaps getting me all soft so I can let Jimin hyung go."

"What are you even saying are you crazy? And besides I don't need show you anything. I'm gonna win Jimin over undoubtedly."

"How are you so confident about this??"

"Because I'm not immature like you Kook. Jimin needs someone mature to take care of him rather than some immature baby to babysit."

"Hyung, probably you're thinking I have forgotten the challenge just because I'm talking to you normally. I'm not gonna stop until I win Jimin hyung over and also I'm gonna find that bastard who dared to do all this...."

"Whatever...", Taehyung glared at him.

After returning from there small walk they saw Jia talking with Taemin...

"I don't like you.", she said crossing her little hands.

"Why?", Taemin asked confused.

"Are you best Jiminie's friend?", she asked.

"Umm... What?", he was curious.

"Because Jiminie says only you're his best friend and he keeps talking about you... I'm his best friend too...", little Jia whined.

They both looked at them with hurt and anger. They realised again that Jimin has become closer to Taemin rather than them. They knew they deserved it. But it still hurt. So they just slid it aside and approached Taemin with little smile.

"Hello Sunbae."

"Oh, hello again.", Taemin said awkwardly standing straight from his crouching position.

"Jia, can you come afterwards to play? We want to have a little talk with oppa here..", Jungkook said pointing at Taemin.

Jia just nodded because either way she was here for Jimin and he was sleeping. So she waved at them before sprinting outside.

______________________

"So umm, Thank you for whatever you've done so far. For Jimin hyung.", Jungkook said in little voice.

"No need to thanks. I just had to because no one did.", Taemin said straight to the point.

"I'm sorry.."

"No. Remember what I told you when all this facade was going on in your company? I told you to talk it out. Maybe the situation could have been better. I also told you that you won't like the results if that goes on... And see, we are here."

"I'm really sorry Sunbae. You know it was not my fault completely. There were proofs. How could I have trusted him??"

"Just like I did.", Taemin snarled.

"Because he was not your group member!", Jungkook yelled. Taemin huffed and leaned back on his chair while crossing his arms.

"Right.. So that's why you didn't even try to trust him? Just because he was your group member??", Taemin said coldly.
"Isn't it twisted?"

"Look you're not getting it right.", Jungkook tried to talk while Taehyung was just listening. He was dilemma on who's side to take.

"Oh yeah. I'm not getting it right.", he said standing up from his chair to head inside.

"Look Sunbae. I'm sorry. We're sorry.", Taehyung hurriedly said stopping him. Taemin softened his face.

"Look Taehyung. I get it. I can see you deeply regretting it. But you need to think it over what caused all this... Because you're trying to get Jimin back. But on what basis this won't happen again and you'll not doubt him again??"

He was right. They were just acting on impulses. They never thought about the future.

"What if someone tells you with proofs again that Jimin was the one who actually did this? Who will you trust then?", he turned around.

"Sunbae please stop.", Taehyung grabbed Taemin's hand.

"I know we made a huge mistake. And we were idiots not trying to dig deeper. But we'll try to understand. Whatever happened before won't happen again."

"You better...", Taemin just said shortly and turned again.

"Sunbae?", Jungkook asked this time in little voice.

"Yes?"

"Why did you decide to help Jimin?"

Taemin looked at him without saying anything. Jungkook lifted his head up to look at Taemin expectantly.

"Because... That Goodbye message reminded me of someone.", Taemin said before finally heading inside leaving Taehyung and Jungkook in daze.

_______________________

So, My beautiful saramis...

I reached 5k reads overnight. I don't even know what miracle happened. Really really thank you for reading my story. And share this story more. (A/N:- shameless)

-So, what do you think Taemin is talking about?
-Please give you opinions freely.

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 468 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
53.5K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
90.4K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
164K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...