GYMNOPÉDIE

Από Gifta97

[Completed] An alchemist who poisoned himself, an assassin who stabbed his own heart, an arsonist who burned... Περισσότερα

GYMNOPÉDIE
PART I - Dear Persephone
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
End of Part I - Dear Hades

Chapter 12

4.8K 254 144
Από Gifta97

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
12 - Apollo's Wish

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Cold sweats covered her fragile palms, taking a grip of a cotton material tightly. The brunette heard her heart thudding inside her ears, and eyes swelled with tears from the other night.

     The Irish girl buried her face behind a taller figure, smelling the scent of petrichor that July evaded the room. As the stormy rain was pouring upon the Zygo's marbled manor. The maddening thunder flashed along with parade of lightning.

   "Dad! Stop it!" cried the boy, his voice was cracking at the end. His body heat radiated to the girl hiding behind him.

     The heartbroken man was reckless, drunk and a whole mess. His honey eyes stared at the piling up stocks of firewhiskey one after another. A chain of devil's trap, eyes red and watery. His face was a glow down, from the messy curl brushed his shoulder filled with built-up sweat and grease. When was the last time Austin bathe himself, no one knows.

    But he stood on the front yard, drenched in rain with a half-empty bottle of firewhiskey in hand. He chugged again, as he raised his hand to the sky. And the girl behind the boy was scared, whimpering for her dear life. Who would blame a five-year-old to cry over her suddenly scary father?

     Or, who would blame a man to act psychotic after the love of his life was taken unfairly by magic?

    Austin went on denial after another denial as he overworked himself in study room. Reading the rules of the old-magic he so fancy and respected. Trying to see and proved his point that Sonata should never die in the first place. The man was drowning in his grief as he forgot the order of Merlin he had to take care of, his job and his life. His children.

    He was creating a nuisance inside the peaceful home. The rain and thunder came to the large house was from his ever flashing golden eyes. Yelling, "O' dear Merlin! If you so dearly love me then give me mercy take my life!" the heartbroken man yelled to the sky, muffled with another thunder.

   "Take my life! Bring my Sonata back!" the Irish man slumped down, his voice turned hoarse at the end as his knees touched the puddled grass. Eyes squinted as he gritted his teeth to hold back his screams. Thunder stroke near the man, in the most destructive way yet the bolt kept missing his body.

     Gemma watched her father went crazy, before her eyes with a small voice she pulled her brother's shirt, "Alpha, get Dad over here." she pleaded, "He will get sick, and Mum doesn't like it."

    Alphard shuddered, his fists clenched out of fury and his honey eyes went red hot peppers. Twelve-year-old Alphard, barely believed that his mother had passed and he had to watch his role figure broke his heart into million pieces. The preppy man with a good laugh and warm smile disappeared between the rain droplets.

Abusing his magic, he was alive bounded by his heart and breath. Yet inside, in the core of his soul and magic he was nothing but void. The boy stepped forward, the girl released the grip on him.

"You have to stop! This, — whatever this is — won't bring mum back!" he yelled out. "Please."

The man laughed maniacally his laughter broke the puddling rain. Eyes shone golden, electrifying as he tossed the bottle of fire whiskey away. Clinking as it landed on the soaked grass. Landing his gaze to the small boy who squared his shoulders at him.

"Oh, my, my, dearest son! You have no idea!"

"I lost her too!" rebutted Alpha, crying as the tears camouflaged by raindrops gracing on his freckled feature.

The boy was gritting his teeth, eyes narrowed. His chest heaving as the icy cold rain hit his skin passing through his dress shirt. His heart crumpled insides and he didn't have a figure to lean on. The only person he was expecting to look up to had turned mad. Alphard was the diamond of the Zygo, sculpted into a fearless warrior. Yet his knees gravitated to the puddled grass as he begged.

"Please." he cried out, eyes down to the green grass. The raindrops spearing through his hair, running to his forehead, and he could taste salty and alkaline as both his tears and rain fused into one. Passing his gritted teeth, "Gemma's only five. She needs you too, we only have you left."

At the word Gemma, the psychotic man shot up and directed his golden eyes to the whimpering girl. Stood on the veranda, not fully understand what her father was doing, she kept asking where her mother was. Or why she was put in a tight closet, asleep and never to wake up. Gemma couldn't understand the meaning of life or dead, despite already visiting the afterlife for barely a minute. No, not yet.

The man formed a sickening grin, piercing his honey eyes to the girl. Then one second his body was dematerializing, Alpha heard a girl shrieked and his head shot up to find the man vanished. He turned his head and he saw the little girl cried out, "Dad!"

The girl got a grip of the man biceps as it crawled and choked the little girl. Gemma's voice hoarse and cracked as she slapped the man's arm as a survival technique. "Dad, I can't bre... breathe."

"It will be over soon." Austin said in final, his grip tightened. Drops of water from his hair soaked the girl's salmon-colored dress, "It will be okay."

He just had to return the soul it was meant to take, the girl's soul back. And he would have the woman he loved right back greeting him with her sapphire blue eyes and lovely laughter. Alphard yelled, pacing to the man from trying to choke the girl. Austin built his shield, muttering old-english. He raised his right hand, one hand choking the helpless, her porcelain skin grew indigo.

On his free hand, a dagger materialized, shining and sharper than diamond. Alphard's honey eyes widened at the view, Gammaliel cried, squirming under his grip begging for help. Austin yelled as he swung his hand pushing the dagger to the girl's chest. Just before the dagger reaped her rib-cage, Alphard yelled as his eyes glowed golden.

A lightning bolt stroke them.

***

Gammaliel's eyes transfixed to the message on her hand as she smiled dreamily at it. Her mind wander to the image of Regulus Black complaining as he brought her there. The girl giggled, then she heard the noise of the door slammed open.

     Gemma shot her head up as she heard rushed footsteps came her way followed by loud warning by Madam Pomfrey, "For Godric's shake, it's Hospital Wings, McKinnon! Keep it down, who permitted you to dock the door that loud?!"

     "I'm sorry, Madam Pomfrey," said the familiar voice and Gemma stifled her laughter, "But I'm just looking for—"

    "Marty, I'm here!" Gemma poked her head and waved high enough. The blond boy cocked his head to her and briskly moved away bumping some of the shelves of potions on his way.

    "McKinnon!" Pomfrey scolded.

    "Sorry!" Martin smiled sheepishly, looking over his shoulder to the annoyed mediwitch, while she flicked her wand to set the shelf back in piece.

     Gemma's brow curved down, a smile plastered on her face. The blond boy reached her bed where she sat and looked at him, "Thank your ancestor." he huffed, "Are you all right?"

     His eyes widened warily as he leaped to sit on the bed near her legs. Gammaliel nodded as she smiled weakly, "Oh, Marty," she said with a pout staring at the pale-faced boy, "I'm all right."

     Martin huffed, catching his breath from sprinting to Hospital Wings. He exhaled sharply, staring at the girl, "What happened?"

    "I passed out." she replied, smiling sheepishly.

    "It was Black wasn't it?" Martin concluded his brows furrowed, Gemma shook her head frantically, "What did he do this time?"

     "No, Mar." denied the Irish witch, Martin's peach face turned sour at that respond, "Well, partly. I was exhausted, I told him that I wasn't feeling well, but Black was in a hurry to finish this homework he had to finish today. So I passed out."

    Martin grumbled quietly, "That arse."

    "But hey— he's kind enough to bring me here."

    The blond's cyan eyes shot wide in disbelief, he stared sharply at the pale-faced Irish, "You — What? I mean, what do you mean?" he stammered, "That git brought you here, was that correct?"

    "Mhm." Gemma nodded, smiling weakly Martin was petrified, retorting the conversation she went on with. "How did you know I was here?"

     Martin snapped out of his thought, "Er — I went to the library, but you weren't there. So I met—" there was a pause as Martin pondered for the next word. He couldn't say the name, he hated to admit it that Black told him where she was.

"Madam Pince." Martin blurted out, blatantly lying, "She said that you'd be here."

     "Ah," she nodded knowingly, "Of course. Now, Madam Pomfrey said I'm free to go. Let's get the hell out of here McKinnon!"

"Yeah, sure." replied Marty with a small smile, she stretched her hand as he reached it. Helping her to get out of the bed. With that, the two Ravenclaws left the Hospital Wings together.

That morning, Martin stared at the brunette with a frown, telling him how boring her day would be, she tucked her hair gently behind her ear. Obsidian sea running down to her shoulder effortlessly. Her fingers tapping on the wooden surface of Ravenclaw table.

McKinnon shook his head and faced down to his porridge. There was something odd in his chest each time he had to hear the girl went running after Black like it was a command. She hated how he behaved yet she was still running to him like a puppy. Merlin, he hated that thought so — so much.

"I have to thank, Black." the Irish witch snapped him out of his thought, he stirred the porridge as he hummed. Then the girl pouted, pondering before she said again, "He's going to make fun of me."

Why do you care? Part of him shouted inside his mind feeling his heart tinged with pain, each time she addressed Black. Regulus Black was nothing but a pureblood mania. He did nothing but annoyed her until her blood boils and he couldn't see how she could stand being around him.

He was like Hades, the king of hell himself, he could create another circle of hell to people on his way. Yet the goddess in front of him drawn towards him, like a mouse running into a cheese trap. She appreciated every little effort Black gave.

    The blond boy bloomed into Apollo, longing for the pure goddess to pay bit of attention to him, instead of the Slytherin blood-crazed twat. Apollo disliked him so much, that the word hate did no justice. He blurted out, "Gemma, can you please stop hanging out with him?"

The Irish witch shot her azure eyes, Martin barely understood what he said as she replied, "Why?"

The blond dropped his spoon, eyes onto the girl as she curved her brows in confusion. "Because he's bad for you," he spat out involuntarily, bitter after-taste left on his tongue.

Gemma chuckled, staring down at her pumpkin juice. She didn't take his words seriously, "You sound like my brother right now, when he's telling me which people to hang out and what not."

"Well for this once, you should see, Gammaliel." Martin said, his timbre raised, "His family—"

"Don't start it Marty." the Irish girl seethed, eyes darkened towards him. Azure eyes pierced through him as she went on, "McKinnon, I hang out with him more than you, I know which one is bad for me."

Martin's chest heaving, taking a long inhale to calm himself down. "Fine." he spat out, then he rose from his seat, clung his bag loosely on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"Practice." said Martin grimly, he didn't want to dwell his fury right there. He wanted the girl to see him for once and it seemed it was too much to ask. The Irish frowned at his attitude, and guilt rained on him, "Final match is this Saturday, come and watch if you want."

"Marty!" Gemma called out, rose from her seat desperately. He didn't turn his head as he walked out of the great hall.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

231K 7.9K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
1.3K 35 16
Let's rewind... It's 1976 and Regulus is returning for his fifth year at Hogwarts. With one of the worst summers of his life behind him, he's slight...
74.1K 2.1K 38
౨ৎ " In June 1980, a daughter was born to the ill-fated union of Sirius Black and Rosalee Rosier. Tragically, Rosalee...
51.8K 789 33
When Jessica Euphemia Potter was sorted into Slytherin, she met a boy named Regulus. They were best friends for almost six years but something separa...