Mind breakers:Mhaxmale reader...

By lostvictory17

Because I wanted something to read and this was the quickest method😅. I don't own any if the art in this boo... More

A/N
Harem Pt 1:
Chapter 1: The Villain Of Your Story
Sorry and Happy Halloween
Ummm..... Sorry...

BIO

527 3 6
By lostvictory17

Name:Y/N
Age:Y/A

This is what you look like.
Quirk:You have 3 quirks. The first is called spirit animal, it allows you to talk to animals, become any animal, and use the abilities of any animal. The second quirk is called fusion. It gives you an amazing power to combine 2 elements and use them in powerful attacks. Unfortunately, this takes a lot of energy, so you usually only use 1 element at a time. The third and final power is called psychic aura. This ability enables you to manipulate minds and aura.

Mothers name:Sakura tofozi
Mothers quirk:Battery. This quirk gives the user the power to store electricity in their body, and release it at will.

Father's name:Lobo hawstem
Father's quirk:Water weaponry. Basically creates weapons out of water. Very handy in a fight against someone with a fire quirk.

Now let's meet the harem!
Lostvictory17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
609K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...