forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 5

4.2K 137 19
By vjk143

Published 30 January, 2021~~~~~

Hyyuu lovelies!!!!
I hope you all are doing great...
Well I'm doing fine.
Here's another chapter....
Please comment after reading.....

***

Yoongi went to office. His dad and mom were waiting for him.

"So dad tell me" yoongi asked. Because he can tell by just seeing his parents face that they want to talk something.

Mrs.min looked at yoongi" yoongi be honest with us. We are your parents we wants you to be happy.*yoongi noda* by chance do you have any feelings for taehyung" she asked carefully and clamly.

Yoongi chuckled" no mom he is just like brother to me." Yoongi answered.

Mr.min nods"so we want you to get married." Mr.min states.

"We already decided that you will get married to park jimin" Mrs.min said excitedly.

"WHAT? NO WAY" yoongi yelled.

Mrs.min frowned"what do you mean by 'no way'. What's problem with him. He is lovely boy" Mrs.min added.

"But you guys forgot he was the one who caused pain to taehyung. How come you guys really don't care about taehyung. " Yoongi snapped.

" But son everyone had forgive them. And they are also guilty. They moved on from that." Mr.min spoke.

"But dad you are not understanding" yoongi groaned.

"There's nothing 'but'. You are going to marry him. I won't take 'no'." Mr.min exclaimed and walked out of office.

Yoongi looked at his mom hoping she will help him." Mom please" yoongi begged.

"No i won't. Yoongi we are getting old. We want to see you getting settle. We never stopped you from doing anything. We even let you to persuade your dreams. Do this for your parents. And you will like jimin" mrs.min said hoping his son will understand.

Yoongi didn't said anything.

Mrs.min walked out of office.

Jimin's POV:-

Dad just called me telling that i have to meet him.

Why the fuck everyone wants to meet me today. Ughhhhhh...

I straightly went to the resturant that dad had told me.

I parked my car. On the entrance of restaurant mom was standing there.

"Mom what are you doing here? Where's dad?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything. Just straighten my coaller.

"Mom what are you doing? You are seriously confusing me" i questioned her. Her actions are suspicious.

"Nothing we are having guests with us so behave" mom warned me.

Guest. Who??????

Mom leads me inside private room.
I am shocked with who are guests. It's yoongi, and his parents.

His mom gets up and hugs mom. Mr.min politely greets.

" good evening aunty uncle" i bows amd greets politely.

"Good evening dear" she greets back.

I sit beside mom.

Sitting arrangment

Mr.Park. Mr.Min
Mrs.Park. Mrs.Min
Jimin. Yoongi

"Good evening yoongi" i greets yoongi. He just nods lazily and didn't greet back. I think he still don't want to talk me.

Everyone starts eating. But i can feel tension in the air.

Mr.min looked at my dad and starts talking" did you tell him?" He asked to my dad.

My dad just shook his head.

"Umm jimin what you think about yoongi?" Mr.min asked me.

I looked at him confusingly"umm he is nice, good looking, humble" i answered.

"Actually the thing is we want you and yoongi to get married" My dad explain.

Did he just said married. Me and yoongii???? Oh my god!!!!!!!!

"So are you okay with it" Mrs.min cut to me pulling out of my thoughts.

I looked at yoongi, he is looking me actually I can say he is glaring.

Then i looked at my and his parents they're looking at me with hoping eyes.

I only nodded.

Happy smile appears on their faces. Yoongi's mom got up and hugged me.

"We will leave now. Get to know each other" my mom smiled and they walked out.

I looked at yoongi who is looking at me without any emotions.

I gluped.

I tried to smile" umm are you okay with it?" I asked him. He looked at me and shake his head.

It's broke my heart. He is doing it for his parents.

"I'm here because they wanted me. And getting married to you well I'm doing it for their happiness. I will never forgive you for what you did to taehyung. If you have any problem tell them and broke this marriage" yoongi stated firmly. I can tell it from his expression that he was forced to come here.

"If you decide to do it. We will pretend to happy couple infront of them. If you are okay then let's do that." Yoongi suggested. Which hurt me but i want to make my parents happy.

I looked at him and smiled thinly" okay" i answered him shortly.

He nodded.

"Let's just know about each other so we can act in front of them" yoongi said.

I nodded. After eating we went to Park and talked about many things. We had our dinner together. We were talking but his phone call disturb us. I accidentally saw caller ID . Taehyung.

He picked up.

"Okay I'll be there.
After 30 minutes.
No I'm having dinner.
I'll make for you.
See you then." yoongi said and hang up.

He looked at me and smiles" i have to go. First let's finish dinner" he said as he started eating.

I lost my appetite. I just ate little. He paid bill. I insist but he didn't let me. They live together.

Shittt why the fuck you are sad you ideot stop thinking. Just do it for you parents okay jimin.

We both walked to parking lot. Without saying bye he just drove his car away.

I stand there watching car disappearing.

I sighed. For my parents i have to do this. They were looking happy when i said yes. I don't want to ruin it. I will do for them.

***

.
Yoongi went to pick taehyung. After picking taehyung they picked taegguk and junghyun from taehyung's parents.

Yoongi usually never stays quite around kids but today he is quite.

Taehyung frowned.

They reached at home. Taehyung ate his dinner which was given by his mom.

Junghyun and taegguk are already asleep.

Taehyung and yoongi sitting in the living room. Taehyung Looked at Yungi and Asked, "What happened, you? Did something happen? You can tell me" Taehyung asked him worriedly.

Taehyung looks at Yoongi. Who don't know how to say it. He is not finding proper words.

Yoongi lookes at his lap."Mother and Father today They say that i And Jimin get married. And we Agreed. "Yoongi tells everything.He looks at his friend who is smiling widely.

Taehyung smiled" seriously I'm happy for you" taehyung smiled.

Yoongi looked at taehyung" seriously? I getting married to jimin. Have you forgotten what he did to you?"Yungi asked.

Taehyung Looked Up "Yoongi it has been 5 years and I want to forget all that. I have forgiven them. You too forget everything and move on with Jimin. Jimin Is really good person. Whatever he did in the past, He did all that by mistake. Everyone deserves a second chance." Taehyung explained.

Yoongi didn't say anything. He stayed silent.

Taehyung patted his shoulder" don't think too much. Uncle aunty must have think about it. I'm going to sleep. Tommorow junghyun and taegguk have school." Taehyung spoke and walked to his room.

Yoongi also left.

At morning.

Taehyung Taegguk and Junghyun ready to go to school. Then he makes breakfast. After having breakfast Yoongi went to drop Babies at school.

And Taehyung goes to office by himself. Today is a meeting with Jungkook. Taehyung It is very nervous because he is going to meet Jungkook again. Taehyung was in deep thought when he heard her knock.

Taehyung fixes his clothes. Sits on the chair straightly

"Come in. "He answers. His secretary comes in.

His secretary Head bow "sir Mr.Jeon and his secretary are here" she informs him. Taheyung nods and says yes.

Taehyung Stand up. "Bring the necessary file. And arrange to seat them in the meeting room. I will be there, I have to make a call." Taheyung says to his secretary.

Taheyung calls Yoongi and asks About her babies. Yoongi and says that his babies have reached the school safely. No worries.

Taheyung hangs up the phone. Start walking towards the meeting room. He is really nervous. Taheyung stays in front of the meeting room door. After taking a deep breath, the door opens.

Taheyung Greetings to all. Then Taheyung looks at Jungkuk. Jungkuk handsome seems to be always. Both look into each other's eyes. Taheyung saw sadness jungkook's eyes . Jungkook's smile is also different today. Taheyung just shrugged it off.

Taheyung sits on a chair. He gestures to the secretary to start the meeting.

His the secretary shakes his head and starts the meeting.

Jungkook's attention is not in the meeting. Looking at his Taheyung.

Taheyung feels as if someone else has been watching for a long time. He put attention is diverted from the presentation screen.

Taheyung catches Jungkuk looking at him. Hey looks at Jungcook angrily. But jungkook Keep Looking At Him With Big Smile.

Taehyung frowned. He again looks at presentation screen.

Jimin was watching all this. He laughs at everything. This friend is really crazy. Hey Wants the meeting to end soon. Because today yoongi and his parents are at home. Jungkook told him everything in the morning. Jungkook is very happy for this. Jungkook has been very annoying since morning. Since morning he is teasing him.

The meeting is over. Now in the room are Jungkook, Jimin, Taheyung and Hits in the secretary's room. Taheyung is reading a few papers, which are required for the contract. Jungkuk is watching Taheyung.

Taheyung closes the file and looks at jungkook"I have seen this paper. Everything is fine. If you want to read it once, read it. And if you don't want to read it, let's sign and finalize the deal. "Taheyung speaks. Jimin sees files once. Jimin gives file to Jungkook.

Jungcook signs without looking. He trust Taheyung. Taheyung will never do anything wrong.

After the signing work, Jungkuk gives the file to Taheyung. Taheyung also signs. Tahyung file closes. Taehyung gives it to jungkook. While giving file their hands brushed together. No one was ready to pull their hands back. But finally Taheyung pulls the hand first. Jungcook smiles sadly.

Taheyung turns to Jimin without speaking. Taheyung smiled Look at Jimin. "Congregations." Just saying that, Taheyung walks away.

Jimin laughs. Hey this is happy because Taheyung talked to him today. Even if he spoke just one word.

Jungkook was watching him. He feels annoyed. Because Taheyung did not talk to him. He Envy Jimin.

"Stop laughing. You look crazy." Jungkook hissed. He really feels annoyed.

Jimin looked at him with teasing smile" why because he didn't talk to you. You are feeling jealous. Aww my little friend is jealous" jimin giggles. He really likes to tease jungkook.

Jungkook growled"you midget shut up" jungkook hissed and starts walking.

Jimin quickly followed him. They were fighting.

Jimin was waiting for jungkook at lobby. Jimin saw yoongi's car. He smiled widely. Means yoongi is here to pick him.

He started walking towards car but his steps halted when he saw taehyung approaching yoongi. Yoongi kissed taehyung's forehead and smiles. Both entered in the car and drive away. Jimin stood there with tears in his eyes. He thought yoongi was here for him but he was wrong. Indeed this marriage doesn't matter to him. Maybe he will never see him.

He saw jungkook's car. He quickly blink his tears. He get inside car. He did tell jungkook that he is going to get married. But he didn't tell him about his deal with yoongi.

Jungkook looked at jimin who seems in deep thought. He is confused. Just minutes ago jimin was happy and teasing him and now he is sitting silent with long face.

******

So how was chapter...
Please vote and comment...
Thank you for reading...
Purple you 💜
Have great weekend....

Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
71.5K 1.9K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
29.6K 1.4K 10
❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...
387K 20.4K 41
In which Jimin loves Yoongi's blog and Yoongi finds him annoying. -- 5/20/17~ #236 in Fanfiction 5/24/17~ #245 in Fanfiction 5/22/17~# 250 in Fanfict...