Spunset: Spider-Man Male Read...

Par EliTheTechnique

Get ready to be taken for... THE ULTIMATE SPIN! Y/N L/N is bitten by a radioactive spider when his family mov... Plus

Reader's Bio
Chapter 1 - Things Change
Chapter 2 - The Spider Bite
Chapter 3 - New Kid In Town Pt.1
Chapter 4 - New Kid In Town Pt. 2
Chapter 5 - New Powers, New Me
Chapter 6 - So You Think You Can Be A Wrestler?
Chapter 7 - Spider-Man The Wrestler
Chapter 8 - A Mysterious Night In Canterlot City
Chapter 9 - Welcome To CHS
Chapter 10 - Meeting The Squad
Chapter 11 - Choices And Consequences
Chapter 12 - The Dazzlings Stir Up Some Trouble
Chapter 13 - The Princess Returns
Chapter 15 - A Friendship Long Lost
Chapter 16 - The Battle Of The Bands Begins
Chapter 17 - The Main Event
Chapter 18 - Absolution
Chapter 19 - Happiness Is The Smell Of A New Car
Chapter 20 - All's Fair In Love, Cupcakes, And...Gaming?
Chapter 21 - Prepping For The Friendship Games
Chapter 22 - The Shadowbolts Arrive
Chapter 23 - It's The Friendship Games!
Chapter 24 - The Epic Finale
Chapter 25 - After The Games...
Chapter 26 - I.S.A.A.C. The Spider-Bot
Chapter 27 - Silk And Spidey
Chapter 28 - Vultures And Dates Don't Mix
Chapter 29 - Welcome To Camp Everfree
Chapter 30 - Let The Good Times Roll
Chapter 31 - The Rainbooms Get Magical Powers
Chapter 32 - Make The Magic A Part Of You
Chapter 33 - The Truth Of Gaea Everfree
Chapter 34 - The Battle For Camp Everfree
Chapter 35 - Who You Are Meant To Be
Chapter 36 - Pipelines, Protests, And Pessimists
Chapter 37 - Taco Tues-DAYYY!
Chapter 38 - A Blizzard In Summer?!
Chapter 39 - Movie Magic
Chapter 40 - Mirror Magic Pt. 1
Chapter 41 - Mirror Magic Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Beach Dayz
Chapter 43 - Kraven's Not-So-Amazing Hunt
Chapter 44 - Sweet Dreams...
Chapter 45 - The Vulture Strikes
Chapter 46 - 12 Days 'Til Christmas
Chapter 47 - Chillin' With The CMCs
Chapter 48 - Operation: Help Santa Claus?!
Chapter 49 - A Holly, Jolly Christmas
Chapter 50 - Saturday Night Primetime
Chapter 51 - Dazzling Snow with A Chance Of Miles
Chapter 52 - Mr. Stultify/Sinister Schemes
Chapter 53 - Chinatown Chase & A Crazy Day
Chapter 54 - The Final Swing
Author's Note
2nd Author's Note/Blooper, Extra, and Alternate Scenes
Quick A/N *Must Read*: Spunset 2 News

Chapter 14 - The Sleepover/New Suit, Same Old Y/N

3.5K 30 14
Par EliTheTechnique

You were carrying a duffel bag and arrived at Pinkie Pie's house. You knocked on the door and almost immediately a girl with gray skin, moderate emerald eyes, and a nonchalant look on her face opened the door.

Maud Pie: "Pinkie told me you were coming here. My name is Maud Pie." She said with a monotonous voice.

Y/N: "My name is Y/N L/N. I never knew Pinkie Pie had a sister that was so...unique." You could have sworn you saw a smile creep on Maud Pie's face before she replied dryly.

Maud Pie: "Pinkie and the rest of her friends are upstairs." She said as you walked inside.

Y/N: "Cool. I'm just gonna head up there then..."

Maud Pie: "Wait! Mother, Father, and my other sisters Limestone and Marble are out of town at the moment. They're helping a family friend so they left me in charge." She explained. "Don't try anything inappropriate with my sister, or any of the other girls, Y/N." You shivered as she narrowed her eyes.

Y/N: "I'm not that kind of guy, Maudie. You have nothing to worry about, I Pinkie-promise." You mentally slapped your face vigorously at your intentional pun as Maud stops narrowing her eyes.

Maud Pie: "I'll take your word for it." She said as you went your separate ways.

You walked to Pinkie Pie's room and knocked on the door.

Pinkie Pie: "Who is it?"

Y/N: "It's Y/N."

Pinkie Pie: "Come on in!"

You entered the room and saw everybody in their pajamas.

Y/N: "Hey girls. Everybody looks great!"

You were wearing a black Quiksilver tank top that showed off your new arm muscles. Black pajama pants completed your look,

The Rainbooms: "Hey Y/N!"

Sunset blushed before shaking it away.

Sunset Shimmer: "We're so glad you decided to come."

Twilight Sparkle: "I agree. We hoped you would show up."

Pinkie Pie: "Now that we're all here, let's get this party started!"

Y/N: "Let's do this!"

Pinkie Pie started typing on her MyStable account as Rarity grabbed her phone. Fluttershy, Sunset, and her took a selfie but Spike photo-bombed the picture.

Rarity looked at her phone and glared at him while Sunset and Fluttershy try to hold in there laughing.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack were playing video games when Rainbow Dash was about to lose. She decided to be a sore loser and turned off the console before Applejack could win.

Applejack: "Hey! I was about to win!" She said annoyed at Rainbow.

Rainbow Dash: "I doubt it." She denied.

Y/N: "Sore loser much?"

Applejack snickered and Rainbow glared at you. You noticed Twilight was sitting on her own on Pinkie Pie's bed. She was writing in Fluttershy's notebook but looked stressed.

Y/N: "Hey Twilight, are you ok?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I'm great." She said looking at Fluttershy. "Thanks for letting me use your notebook Fluttershy. I really like the song you wrote for The Rainbooms."

Fluttershy: "Thanks." She said before sighing unhappily. "Hopefully one day, we'll get a chance to play it."

Suddenly, you heard I.P.'s voice in your head.

Nightmare Spider: "Y/N, if you're not a spineless coward, come meet me downtown at the brownish-orange building with a water tower. Don't take too long, rat."

You bunched up your fists and snarled.

Y/N: 'YOU! You think you can just bait me into a trap! And how are you even talking to me?!' You thought angrily.

Nightmare Spider: "I can talk to you whenever I want Y/N, I'm becoming stronger and stronger every day. Now chop, chop. You won't get hurt, I promise...Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!"

You thought of an excuse and a lightbulb lit up over your head.

Y/N: "Hey I'm gonna' go grab some pizzas. I'm super starving!"

Pinkie Pie: "Okie Dokie. Just get one cheese, one pepperoni, and one bacon and-"

Y/N: "See ya in a bit!" You interrupted as you jogged out of the room.

After some high-flying web-swinging, you landed near your house and crawled into your bedroom.

Y/N: "If I.P.'s going to face me, I might as well look good doing it." You said as you opened your backpack. "Sorry wrestling suit but you gotta go." You grabbed your sketchbook and flipped to a new design you had drawn up a couple of days ago.

Y/N: "This is perfect! It'll definitely make a statement." You said to yourself. "Time to get to work!"

Time Skip

You finished the suit in record time and admired yourself in the mirror.

Y/N: "Wow! This suit turned out great!" You flexed your muscles and stretched your legs in the new suit. You then winked in the mirror before running across your room and jumping out of the window. "I already ordered the pizza so that's covered."

You then narrowed your eyes as you ran on the top of a semi-truck.

Y/N: "Bring it on Nightmare Spider!"

Once you landed on the top of the water tower, you saw Nightmare Spider casually swinging his two purple hooks around.

Y/N: "I've got one question 'Letifer'...why do you have so many dang names?! I mean The Nightmare Spider, I.P. Moore, 'Bringer Of Darkness'...you don't think you went a little overboard?"

Nightmare Spider: "What?! I did not go overboard with my assortment of names! In fact, I still require a lot of backstory, you ignoramus!"

Y/N: "Whatever, Letif. What do you want? I got three pizzas to pick up so can we just have our epic first battle now?"

Nightmare Spider: "No you dolt! Why would I waste time, useless banter, and energy fighting you MULTIPLE times? I shall face you when the time is right!"

Y/N: "Last time I checked, supervillains never wait until 'the time is right'. Have you read any books or seen any movies?!"

Nightmare Spider: "This is a waste of time! Goodbye, rodent!" He snapped as he teleported away.

Y/N: "Seriously? I.P. is so unprofessional! Whatever, at least I'll be able to get back to the sleepover at a decent hour."

Time Skip

After taking lots of selfies, chatting, playing games, and eating pizza, it was time for bed. As your eyes struggled to feel heavy, you opened one eye and saw Twilight sneak out of Pinkie's room. A few seconds later, Sunset tiptoed out as well.

Y/N: "Ugh. I can't sleep! The only thing on my mind is I.P.!" You groaned to yourself. You slowly got up, jumped onto the ceiling, and crawled out of the room. Just as you started walking, you heard Twilight's voice.

Y/N: 'If I stay quiet, I can see what's going on while wall-crawling. I do need some practice being stealthy after all.' You thought as you looked into the kitchen.

After Maud scared Sunset, you snickered quietly and crawled into the upstairs bathroom, and started pacing in the dark.

Y/N: "I can't believe that I.P. turned into a...a warlock! How did he get dark magic?! Why does he want to kill me just for doing the right thing?!"

Sunset was outside the door and started eavesdropping as soon as you mentioned dark magic.

Sunset Shimmer: 'Dark magic?! Is Y/N ok?'

Y/N: "How was he even able to suck me into some hole in space and time? And now, he's tormenting my heart and mind. What am I going to do?" You slumped onto the ground in misery as a single tear fell down your face.

Sunset Shimmer audibly gasped in the hallway before covering her mouth. You looked at the door and realized there would be no excuses you could make up. You got up and opened the door slowly.

Y/N: "I know you heard that Sunset but before you apologize, I-I'm sorry. We've kept so many problems secret from each other and that's not how relationships work." Sunset thought about this and then looked at you with a heartwarming smile.

Sunset Shimmer: "You're right Y/N. We both could have been more honest with each other."

You were instantly confused by her forgiveness "Really? But I've missed so many events, so many hangouts...I even got upset when you and The Rainbooms told me the truth." You debated with a tinge of regret.

Sunset Shimmer: "I care about you Y/N, plus getting mad won't solve anything. But, maybe this can." Before you could reply, she gave a tight hug. You returned the embrace and closed your eyes while smiling.

Sunset Shimmer: "But you do know you'll have to tell the others right?"

Y/N: "I will. Eventually." 'But first, I wanna' have some fun.' Sunset was about to leave when you grabbed her wrist gently. "Go get dressed, I wanna' show you something."

Sunset Shimmer: "Show me what?"

Y/N: "Just trust me ok?"

Sunset looked at you with a slight blush before nodding.

Sunset Shimmer: "Ok. I trust you."

Time Skip

You showed Sunset Shimmer your new suit and lifted her onto the roof. After checking to make sure everyone else was still asleep, you stretched and cracked your knuckles. Sunset looked two stories below and gulped nervously.

Sunset Shimmer: "Y-Y/N. What are we about to do?"

Y/N: "You, my dear Sunset, are about to be the first person without spider-powers to enjoy The Spider-Man Experience."

Sunset Shimmer: "The what now?" You smiled mischievously before backing up.

Y/N: "Just hold on and at first, don't look down. Hang on!" You then ran up to Sunset and held her by the waist. You jumped and used your left hand to swing off a streetlight. Sunset blushed at how close she was to you before realizing you were swinging 30 feet in the air.

Sunset Shimmer: "OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!!" She was shocked while you were excited.

Y/N: "Awooo-hoo!!!" As you swung through Downtown Canterlot, Sunset became more and more thrilled. A huge smile crept onto her face while the wind was flowing through her hair.

Y/N and Sunset Shimmer: "WOOHOO!!!"

Sunset Shimmer: "This is so AWESOME!!!"

Y/N: "I know RIGHT?!" You felt more alive than ever as you swing through the air with Sunset on your side. You did a 180-degree swing around The Crystaller Building as Sunset looked down and admired the view.

You then slowly lowered yourself onto the roof of a blue-and-purple highrise.

Sunset let go of you and sighed happily. You pulled your mask and sat down on a bench in the middle of the roof garden.

Sunset Shimmer: "That was so exciting! And you do every single day?"

Y/N: "Pretty much."

Sunset Shimmer: "If I were you, I'd never walk around ever again!" She said. You laughed and made a web-ball in your hands. You exhaled through your nose and looked at Sunset seriously.

Y/N: "Sunset, there's something I need to tell you...about I.P." You said sadly. She sat next to you on the bench and rubbed your back.

Sunset Shimmer: "Ok Y/N, what happened to 'I.P.'? Why does he want to kill you?"

Y/N: "To know the answer, I'll have to tell you about what happened way back in middle school." 'Man this is going to be hard.' You thought. "It all began with one word: orange."

Author's Note: Sunset Shimmer now knows your secret identity and your internal struggle against I.P. Moore (aka Nightmare Spider). In the next chapter, you'll tell the tale of your long lost friendship...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.5K 413 9
Fasttalk no Jutsu! iseethereisnotmuchbookaboutmalereaderxkanae...sowhynotmakeone? if you can read that, have a cookie ヾ(^-^)ノ🍪 Anyways, story des...
4K 124 4
Kaguya Shinomiya, Vice President of the Student Council was in love with (Y/N) Aisuru... Known as one of the worst students because of his grades, he...
18K 231 8
It's been a year since (Y/N) Wayne has become the Batman.This time,a killer is on the loose,killing innocents and taking their faces.Will (Y/N) be ab...
62.9K 669 14
You have been friends with star butterfly and marco Diaz for over a year now marco has been dating Jackie but you feel really close to star will star...