SUPERNATURAL - TUM MERI JAAN...

By NurulDnySham

A supernatural story between an Eagle with an Angel from the heaven transform and becoming a normal human bei... More

CHARACTER INTRO
CHAPTER 01 - VEER SAW AND FOLLOW BANI
CHAPTER 02 - DEMON GOES DOWN TO EARTH
CHAPTER 03 - EAGLE PROTECT THE ANGEL
CHAPTER 04 - JAY MEETS BANI
CHAPTER 05 - JAY PLAN TO RUIN BANI AND VEER
CHAPTER 06 - VEER EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO BANI
CHAPTER 07 - BALWANT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT VEER
CHAPTER 08 - DEVIL COMES TO EARTH!
CHAPTER 09 - VEER BEING ATTACK SILENTLY BY DEVIL
CHAPTER 10 - BANI HIDE FROM VEER
CHAPTER 11 - VEER SAVE BANI LIFE
CHAPTER 12 - BALWANT ANGRY WITH BANI
CHAPTER 13 - JAY PURPOSED BANI INFRONT OF ALL
CHAPTER 14 - ENGAGEMENT PARTY!
CHAPTER 15 - BANI FAINTS
CHAPTER 16 - SOMETHING HAPPEN TO BANI
CHAPTER 17 - VEER FOUND THE CURE
CHAPTER 19 - BANI MEETS JAY
CHAPTER 20 - VEER AND BANI DATE NIGHT
CHAPTER 21 - BANI REQUEST VEER
CHAPTER 22 - VEER BEING KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 23 - BANI SCARED
CHAPTER 24 - BANI CONFESS HER FEELINGS
CHAPTER 25 - VANI WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 26 - I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, MERI GHARWALI...
CHAPTER 27 - JAY WERE SHOCK
CHAPTER 28 - VEER KNOWS BANI SECRET
CHAPTER 29 - VANI KARWACHAUTH DAY!
CHAPTER 30 - BANI BEING KIDNAP BY SHERYA
CHAPTER 31 - SHERYA MEETS SHUKLA
CHAPTER 32 - SHERYA BRAINWASHED BANI AND VEER SAVE BANI
CHAPTER 33 - VEER ONLY LOVE BANI
CHAPTER 34 - SHERYA ATTACK BANI
CHAPTER 35 - BANI KNOWS THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 36 - VEERANSHU MEETS KUNAL
CHAPTER 37 - BANI BACK WITH NEW POWER
CHAPTER 38 - VEER AND BANI ROMANTIC DATE NIGHT
CHAPTER 39 - BANI SAFE EVERYONES
CHAPTER 40 - SHERYA ATTACK BANI AGAIN IN DARK FOREST
CHAPTER 41 - FAMILY MOMENTS TOGETHER!
CHAPTER 42 - FULL MOON FIGHTS!
CHAPTER 43 - VANI TOGETHER FOREVER EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 18 - BALWANT APOLOGIZE TOWARDS BANI

680 50 5
By NurulDnySham

Mathur Mansion...

Aakesh - Dammit! That Bani throw me and I could die can you see that Jay!
Jay - I know she also throw me away!
Aakesh - She was protecting him! That Veeranshu!
Jay - This is really unforgivable! I had to marry her as soon as possible! Before that Veeranshu makes another plan to make her away from me...
Aakesh - How hah! That ring must had turn into dust now! And she must be full cure by next morning...
Jay - Dammit! I also cannot gone out in this 3 days!
Aakesh - Jay we need to make proper plan to destroy their relationship! Veeranshu cannot be with Bani! If their team stronger then we all will die soon! I can't go back to hell! Permanently death don't you get that! Permanently!
Jay - Arrrh! 😡😡 I had to kill that Veeranshu! Next 2 days I will got my power the first person gonna be him! Him! Veeranshu Singhania! She had make a promise to me and accept me on that day when I purposing her at Singhania Mansion...
Aakesh - So used that or nit just do the things that make her accept her promise to you Jay! I'm sure she will be scared if anything happens to Veeranshu! Waise Veeranshu is one of our tickets to get near the stone if we killed her!
Jay - I know but... There must be something that she might get scared if she lost it which it's Veeranshu Singhania... Her best friend or as we known him as the angel partner! Life partner that will die soon!

Sharma Mansion...

Veer - Oh god please safe my sweetheart... I don't want anything bad happen to her again...
Tapish - Don't worry she will be fine Veer...
Daksh - Yes Veer bhai...
Balwant - I hope nothing bad will happen after this... I want to apologize for everything that I had said to her and she had misunderstand about it...
Tapish - I wanna say something Veer...
Veer - About what Tapish bhai...
Tapish - About Bani... You remember whenshe become a snake just now... Did you all see that she was protecting Veer from Jay and Aakesh when Jay was calling that she is not her enemy now...
Daksh - Yes Tapish bhai we all see that... Then...
Ponky - What is your point Tapish bhai?
Veer - What its about?
Tapish - She was protecting you Veer from them... From that Jay and Aakesh too... And she attacked Jay and then Aakesh... You said she is not sure about her feelings for you then why she protecting you?
[Veer remember about the attack just now...]

Veer - Her feeling was for me?
Tapish - Yes Veer... She is in love with you... It's just you can't see it.. Then why she protecting you?
Daksh - Veer bhai... I think there must be something that he hide from you..
Veer - I think she just thought Jay were me that was in heaven not others things...
Monic - No bhai... I think there is something that she hide from you bhai...
Veer mind - What was the secret? Why she scared an angry when Jay and Aakesh tried to attack me... And she safe me by attacking that Aakesh... What was the secret sweetheart?

Mathur Mansion...
Aakesh - What if Veer know there is a secret between you and Bani Jay... The secret behind your proposal at Singhania Mansion...
Jay - Hmmm... He won't... Yes I purposing her but everything was just a small plan and it's turn out to be truth... Because of your fake necklace that you give me and exchange it with hers... She wants me to purpose her but in return I used your fake necklace that was actually become the truth that she search entire her life time here on earth... The god helper on this plan... Anyway... We both are perfect couple on this plan... Waise... We must focus on each plan that we had arrange Aakesh... Veeranshu cannot know about our plan... And Bani can't be with him until next 3 weeks before full moon... If they together then it's gonna be impossible for us to get the stone...
Aakesh - Yes I know that... What is your plan?
Jay - First focus in Veeranshu then we will take care of Bani that's it...
Aakesh - Then...
Jay - Come on Aakesh... Is that was the things that I need to tell you? Used your troop... And if the condition is more worst then we should call sherya here...
Aakesh - No not her please...
Jay - Why?
Aakesh - She will destroy everything trust me Jay... Please don't called her...
Jay - Fine... Now I need to rest this thirst is one of the things that makes me hard to control... So I need some rest and power on it... See you later...
Aakesh - Yes me too...

Sharma Mansion...
Pawan - Did you make dinner?
Monic - No we just called pizza to delivery their pizza...
Balwant - Good then... I need sone rest...
Ponky - Me too...
Daksh - Guys... Some of us need to guard the house... Me and Tapish bhai do the first time then you both Monic and Ponky okay?
Tapish - Okay... Veer will take care of Bani at her room so let him be...
Daksh - Yes...

[Bani room... Veer inside the room and he taking care of her... And his mind keeping on thinking why Bani safe him from Demon and Devil attack...]
Veer mind - What is the secret that Bani hide from me... Why she makes a secret plan like this on me?
And Jay with Aakesh... The plan that I know they want to destroy Bani and takes the stone...
[Then Bani moves a bit when she is sleeping on her bed... Veer saw her and hold her hands...]
Veer - Sweetheart...
[Bani slowly open her eyes her head were dizzy... And Bani saw Veer beside her...]
Bani - Veeranshu...
Veer - Bani... Are you okay?
Bani - Paani... (Water...)
Veer - Here sweetheart...
[Bani sit on the bed.. And she relax a bit...]
Bani - What are you doing here Veeranshu? Your family might be angry with you if they know...
Veer - Bani did you remember anything that happened before?
Bani - Means?
Veer - The attack?
Bani - Attack when it's happen? When I was sleeping?
Veer -Nothing... Just forget about it...
[Balwant and Pawan goes upstairs and towards Bani room...]
Bani - You... I mean Balwant and Pawan sir? You both here? I'm sorry... Veeranshu please go back home... Your father will be angry and I don't want to create any trouble with your family Veeranshu...
Balwant - No Bani... We all here... We one family will be here with you for a week to protect you from any danger from that evil Demon and Devil that will come towards you...
Bani - They are here? What are they doing here?
Pawan - Yes when you were sleeping they attacked you... With some kind of black magic... So that they can control you...
Bani - No! My diamond stone... Where is it?
Veer - It's here at the room on safety place Bani... Don't worry...
Balwant - Bani...
[Balwant come and hold her hands...]
Balwant - I wanna say sorry for everything that happened before... I didn't mean to hurt you and also Veer on this point I don't understand that happened before... But now I understand it now... Veer had explained everything to me about all of the things that happen here and also that Demon and Devil...
Bani - It's to late sir... I will get married with Jay soon... And I'm really happy that if you do think that I'm not a bad person... And I will never harm or hurt Veer... And I really appreciate that you say sorry but there is nothing to apologize sir because I will never disturb Veer after this sir.. And no one will hurt Veeranshu sir... I promise that...
Veer - But you already hurt me Sweetheart...
Bani - What do you mean Veer?
Veer - With Jay...
Bani - Veeranshu... Please everything happens is for a reason... And I already make an unbreakable promise to them... If they broke it then they will suffer... I mean Jay will suffer...
Veer - What do you mean Bani? You didn't tell me anything about this...
[Balwant, Pawan, Daksh, Tapish, Monic and Ponky sits aside... They all want to know the truth...]
Bani - I can't tell you all about the 2 promise that I make with Jay..
Tapish - You can't make promise with someone that easy like that Bani... You don't know with who you were dealing with Bani...
Daksh - Bani bhabhi ji... Everything that happened to you just now it's also makes us more worried about you too... Especially Veer bhai...

Veer - She doesn't even care about me Daksh don't said my name infront of her!
Bani - Of course I do care about you Veer! More then my own life I do care about you! Without you my life means nothing...
Veer - Why did you care about me?
Bani - Because I do..... Lo...
Veer - What?
Bani - Nothing...
Veer - Bani jo tum feel karti usse rok nahi sakte please... Ek baar sach kehdo Bani... Please sirf ek baar... (Bani everything that you feel don't ever stop it please... Just this one time please say it Bani... Please just this one time said it...)
Bani - Nothing Veer please... I wanna sleep... I see you all tomorrow... I'm tired and sleepy goodnight...
Veer - Bani...

Tapish - We all go to our room Veer here... See you later... Come guys... Dad and chachu (uncle)
Daksh - Bye and goodnight Veer bhai and Bani...
[Everyone is walk out from her room and leaving Veer with Bani... Veer then sits beside Bani...]
Veer mind - You don't know how I feel for you sweetheart... When I be with you can you also feel my heart for you Bani... My love for you... One day... You will feel for me... I will wait for that day Bani... If it will be a bit longer then so be it... But sweetheart I can see how much you feel for me when I feel hurt... When that Devil trying to hurt me... I love you Bani so much... Goodnight sweetheart...
[Bani eyes were closed but her head keep on thinking...]
Bani mind - As long as you safe it's okay with me... Veeranshu I'm scared of anything happen to you... Your father had told me about your brother that being killed by that Demon and Devil... When you were stung by that Naag-Fani zeher then... And I understand the situation he loves you so much... He had lost Teer and also your mother... He only left you behind Veer I can't be with you even the truth I had falling for you... But I can't be with you I had Jay now... I hope you understand... Goodnight Veeranshu...

*Will Bani say I love you to Veeranshu? Or something bad will happen to Veer?
*Will Jay and Aakesh success on killing Veer? Wait for next part...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.8K 32
He was a very cruel man before he met her. The ruthless, the devil, etc were his other names. But he was not like this in his past. His fate made him...
143K 5.2K 43
Love is a feeling that can happen with anyone at anytime. But what happens when the love happens between an angel and a devil? . . . . The angel Kash...
107K 4.5K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
97.2K 9.5K 108
A Naagin 5 and Vani fanfiction. (Story starts after Bani feels those tamsic energy vibes) And the lion fell in love with the lamb. Bani had no time t...