Two Loves Inside the Tower

By ryapalisoc

DISCONTINUED NOTE FROM AUTHOR: PLZ. DON'T READ THIS. :/ (Y/N) entered the tower by opening the gate by hersel... More

Chapter 1: Headon's Floor
Chapter 2: Evankhell's Hell Floor
Chapter 3: Lero Ro's Test
Chapter 4: Hansung Yu's Test
Chapter 5: Crown Game
Chapter 6: Crown Game
Chapter 7: Crown Game
Chapter 8: Positioning Test
Chapter 9: Positioning Test
Reminder to my Readers (with the Tower of God Characters)
Chapter 10: Jahad Princesses
Chapter 11: Friends
Chapter 12: Team A and B
Just a few reminders....
Chapter 14: Start of Betrayals

Chapter 13: Passing or Failing team?

105 9 0
By ryapalisoc

''HAHAHA. Quant lose his one. How can he be calm in front of a ranker? He's indeed from a great family.'' said Mr. Lo Po Bia Ren.

''He's my type. Too bad he's not a fishermen.'' said the fishermen position teacher.

''He was quite good but he's not my style.'' said the spear bearer position teacher.

''Why?'' 

''Because I was wondering where he got all those tools.'' said the spear bearer position teacher.

''He said that he stole them all from his dad's warehouse.'' said Mr. Hansung Yu.

''What?!! Khun Eduan's treasure!'' shouted the position teachers.

Back to Mr. Quant....

''AHHHHHHHH.....DAMN IT.....YOU TRICKED ME, YOU LIAR!!!.....WAGGGGHHHH, So embarrassing!'' shouted Mr. Quant.

''Seems like you need help.'' an unknown voice said.

''Who's there?'' ask Mr. Quant.

''Me? I'm a wave controller. I have enough power to push you up to the bridge.''

3 minutes later......

Ms. Anaak was running towards the exit. She is almost to the exit door.

But then Mr. Quant touched her badge.

''What?!'' thought Ms. Anaak. ''How did the ranker climbed up that height?''

''The one who's ''it'' is caught. The test is over and Team A failed.'' said Test Director Yu.

Team A went to the waiting room feeling depressed.

While we are going to the test stage, I said to them I'll catch up in 1 minute.

They all went out and I stayed and lean against the wall.

I used my shinsu to see what's happening to Team A.

I saw Mr. Khun smiling secretly. I looked at his mind and saw what is he thinking.

Mr. Khun's mind: ''I built a way for you both. Climb up, (Y/N) and Bam.''

When I stopped using my shinsu, I burst out of tears.

''Mr. Khun did all for that for me and Mr. Bam.'' I said to myself. ''I smiled and understand what Mr. Khun did to fail his team.''

I went to my team and waited there.

Back to Team A...

''Hey Khun, Let's now watch how Team B fails.'' said the other groupmate of Mr. Khun.

Then everyone went silent.

''There's a 50% chance that Team B will pass.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Huh? Why?'' ask Mr. Shibisu.

''There is one of my member who is great in handling shinsu and one is smart and great in handling shinsu.'' explained Mr. Khun.

''What?!!'' shouted Mr. Shibisu. ''Well, let's just watch what will happen to them.''

Well, I think Mr. Shibisu just realize everything Mr. Khun has done during the test.

(Author: Well, let's just go back to Team B. (Oops, I'm not part of the story. :O))

Back to Team B....

Well, I suppose everyone is getting ready but also, it's so dark here!

I sense a dangerous aura coming from the stairs. I bet that's Mr. Quant. Maybe he's angry because Team A played with him and now he's going to pass his anger to us!

I was really worried of what will happen during our test. 

Then our test began.

...............

1 hour later....

We are still running trying to find Mr. Quant.

We took a break.

Well, me and Mr. Bam are just quiet at the corner while the others are very nervous.

''Gosh, you're so frustating, stupid, and cowards! Don't worry, I'm the ''it''.'' said Ms. Endorsi who is irritated. ''What? Do you have any complains?!''

''Sorry princess.'' said everyone.

So she laid her plan to them so they had no choice but to follow her because why? They have no choice! :]

All the fishermans will stay together as she said.

We all separated from here.

Everything was so quiet.

Until.... Ranker found!

''Huh? Where?'' ask Ms. Selena. ''Oh my, he's with the 2 idiots and the hot swordsman. Hoh, let's go....Wait, where's Hoh?''

To the fishermans...

Well, me and Mr. Bam are with the fisherman. We're just beside Ms. Endorsi and we are so quiet.

''Um... Ms. Endorsi, why did you picked me and Mr. Bam to be with you even we are so weak?'' I ask.

''Because I trusted both of you. I was like both of you and I will be needing both of you.'' said Ms. Endorsi.

Then she told us her story before she became the princess of Jahad.

''Oh, I see.'' said Mr. Bam.

We had a little chat and then..... RANKER FOUND!!

''What?!! He's so far. No way!'' said another regular. ''Your plan worked princess. Let's keep an eye on the ranker!''

''Yes.'' said Ms. Endorsi grinning. ''Indeed, it's perfect.''

Then she draw a round line and broke the lighthouse.

''What are you doing?! You broke the lighthouse.'' said the another regular.

''Anyone who crosses that line, shall die.'' said Ms. Endorsi.

''Ms. Endorsi?'' Mr. Bam asked.

I was shocked and just staying beside Mr. Bam.

''Um.. Aren't we going to going there all together now?'' I said as I change the subject of death.

''Later.'' said Ms. Endorsi.

Well, she answered my question, which changed the subject, but, still has no effect.

 ''What are you talking about Princess? We need to go no-

Then she kicked that poor regular.

I almost die from that show.

''You guys are real idiots. You really followed this stupid plan of mine. Didn't you analyze it first?'' said Ms. Endorsi.

''Damn it. She plans to eliminate us so that four fishermen would remain. She wants to become one of the finalists of this entire test.'' said another fishermen.

''Exactly.'' said Ms. Endorsi.

''Damn it.'' said the other fishermen. Then he looked at Mr. Bam and me.

''You traitors!!!! Why are you two teaming up with her?''

''Um.... we didn't know that this would happen'' Mr. Bam and I said.

''Don't lie. I'll kill you both first!'' 

Oh no!! We don't have time to run.

Then came Endorsi with her flying kick.

You crossed the line.'' she said.

Then he looked behind.

''NOOOOO!!! I didn't cross princess!!'' 

''Watch this Bam and (Y/N). This how you make a ladder up the tower.''

''Huh? Where's (N/N)?''

Then they look at in front of them.

Me, being hold as a hostage.

''Ms. (N/N)!!!'' said Mr. Bam.

''Don't worry about me Mr. Bam. and Ms. Endorsi!'' I said. ''I can escape later.''

''What? You can't escape from us.'' said the other regular. 

I used my lighthouse to blind him and untied the rope on my hands. 

Thanks to Mr. Khun. I learned this technique from him. ;>

''Good job!'' said Ms. Endorsi.

I felt something. Then I saw an image of Mr. Hatz doing nothing on the wall and a crack on the wall!

''Looks like Mr. Hatz lost from the Ranker!'' I thought. 

''Ms. Endorsi, did you see that Mr. Hatz lost at the battle?'' I ask.

''Huh? I'm sure he will never lose. Let's go now!'' she said.

''Okay.'' I said.

Then we began our fight.

But, how can I only felt something like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...