Thomas and Friends (Fanficts)

By Project_animations

I've recently gotten into The Thomas and Friends Fandom and finally decided to make a book for it so enjoy!! ... More

¡SUGGESTIONS! (Closed!)
Nightmare's (Nia x Percy)
Heal for me (Henry x Gordon)
Lover some Diesels (Mavis x Salty)
Thank you (Gordon x Rebecca)
Scottish Green Love (Emily x Douglas)
Hot Coffee With Sweet Engine's (Arthur x Murdoch)
Sweet Dreams (Nia x Percy)
Small Love (Marion x Mike)
A Fire engine and a Diesel?! (Belle x Diesel)
Toxic Relation ship (Ryan x Thomas)
Late night Cruse (James x Edward)
Race of Hearts #1 (Connor x Rebecca)
A Wrecked Heart #1 (Ace x Nia)
Fixing Mistakes #2 (Ace x Nia)
No longer Enemies (Lady x Diesel 10)
Cereal at 4am (Belle x Diesel)
Missing you on Cold Rainy days #2 (Connor x Rebecca)
Cold Hands with Broken Feelings (Rebecca x Gordon)
Father Figures in love (Boco x Gordon)
Yellow Stars and Blue Skys (Duncan x Millie)
Red Hearts and Blue Dreams (James x Thomas)
Cold Weather and Warm Coal (Frankie x Hurricane)
Love Flowers (Gordon x Henry)
Needy Love (Rosie x Emily)
Soft sky's and green trees (Molly x Emily)
Broken Ice and Cold Snow (Frieda x Ivan)
A Warm Summers Date (BoCo x Gordon)
Copy Cat Love (Gordon x Rebecca)
Cold Nights in Warm Sheds (Emily x Thomas)
Cloudy Days (Nia x Thomas)
Soft Love (Rebecca x The Flying Scotsmen)
Warm Hearts (Tamika x Shane)

Silver Flowers and Bleeding Hearts (Rosie x Stanley)

1K 4 4
By Project_animations

(Just so you all know what this fanfict is about i would suggest you google up "The Hanahaki Disease" because is gonna be mentioned a hella lot in this story, im letting you all know this now so it doesn't confuse you later on down the line and like always enjoy! nwn)

It was a usual cold day on Sodor. Every engine was out doing they're jobs like usual but some engine's noticed some thing off about a special particular engine. He wasn't hardly seen because he always worked down at the shunting yards with Rosie and Stanfford. But even when he wasn't at the Shunting yards he barely ever talked anymore. Over the past few months he almost never talked or even left the shunting yards. Some engine's thought that he was going through some thing so they tried to talk to him but he always just told them not to worrie about it and that he was perfectly fine.

The only engines that truly knew what was wrong with him was Whiff and Stafford but no one ever hardly spoke or suspected they would know why since they too was hardly ever seen out and about. Little did any of the engines know that his suffering could lead to his death if he wasn't careful enough.

Though it was a cold misty morning Stanley nor Stafford minded it, they actually kinda enjoyed it finally having peace at mind but Stafford made sure to keep an eye on Stanley for good reasons. Though it wasn't long until Stanley noticed this as he was shunting flatbeds and Vans around the area. Stafford was softly humming a tune of his own when Stanley apporached him. "Hey Stafford...." Stanley asked as Stafford looked over at him.

"Hmm? What is it Stanley?"

"How come you've been watching me this entire time while doing your own job?" Stanley asked as Stafford stopped next to him his expression changing from calm to worrie. "Look Stanely i know you don't want me and Whiff to worrie to much about the..... Disease.. but don't you worrie that it will seep into this form too?" Stafford asked as Stanley glanced away sighing. "Is already affecting this form but not as bad as my human form but if i just stick to this form I'll be alright though..... I can't really get rid of it without it affecting me in some emotional way...." Stanley softly spoke so no one else could hear.

"What'd you mean?" Stafford softly asked. "If i get it removed it will possably take away some of my memories with her not only that but i won't be able to love ever again....." Stanley said before coughing up a few petals just from the thought of getting it removed. Stafford watched the petals as they landed onto the rails infront of Stanley.

"Stanley i know your scared but i think is best you confess before is too late.... Is already affecting your speaking to the point you sound croaky, even sick maybe......and im sure it will soon start to affect more of you if your not careful......" Stafford said in a slivery tone of voice. Stanley knew he was right that this disease is starting to affect his other form. Though some of kids think he's taking a liking to flowers so when he's around that area they jump the fence and bring flowers of white and red to put on him to help the disease blend in.

Though he like the kind thought of the kids doing so it also pained him in a way. He knew how he got the disease but never spoke about it for a good while mostly because it never took affect until later on those past few months. It pained him because the petals and flowers started to show around his wheels, boiler, face and even near his cab, the most painful part was speaking because every now and then the flowers would grow in his boiler stinging him and his throat when he spoke. It had gotten so worse that when he speaks he ends up coughing up a bunch of flower petals. Whiff was the one that took notice first before Stafford did later on down the line.

Whiff never told any one but mentioned to the kids that Stanley wasn't going to be feeling so well so the kids and Whiff took it upon themselves to help by sticking soft, thornless flowers on him. Even some of the kids would put flower crowns of silver and red on him while they put green and grey on Whiff. Stanley never told Stafford about how bad it was taking affect on this form because it never really showed unless he thought of her and him together. He felt some what peace of mind right now as Stafford went back to work. The only thing that was bothering him right now was the petals scratching his throat but he knew that it would go away....... eventually that is.....

"Hey Stafford im going to go pay a visit to the kids who live up near the rail road crossing" Stanley said as he slowly chuffed forward. "Alright but be careful and come back before the Manager gets here...." Stafford said watching Stanley leave. "I'll be careful" Stanley said before chuffing off in a hurry. While he was running along the rails he kept his mind on other things so the flowers wouldn't show while he was out.

He wanted to hurry so no other engine could see him but thanks to the weather and his paint work he was well blended in besides the red lining down his frame. Once he got near the fence he stopped looking around sighing relief once he saw that no other engine was around. The kids quickly noticed him as they grabbed the usual silver white and red flowers to put on him. They carefully jumped the fence as 2 of them climbed onto his front running board placeing a flower crown around his funnel as they giggled.

He found it quite relaxing as he softly smiled at them. "Stanley! Stanley! please tell us what you think of Silver flowers" one asked setting on his front running board as he softly chuckled. "Well i think they're most beautiful because of they're color" he anwsered. "Do you like your paint work you have right now" the other asked setting just to the left of him. "I do like my paint work but i don't really care how it looks as much as James does" he anwsered again as they laughed and giggled.

"Hey Whiff is coming by!" One said from the left side of him. Stanley could hear the quiet chuffs and jitter of Whiff approaching. Once Whiff was beside Stanley he slowed to a stop. "I see im not the only one that took advantage of this weather" Whiff chuckled with Stanley. "i acctually just came by to relax a little" he said as the same 2 kids climbed onto Whiffs front running board placing a flower crown around his funnel causing him to blush slightly.

Stanley chuckled a little at Whiff. He wasn't used to children that much let alone would any approach him because of him working down at the garbage dump the smell of garbage would stick to his paint work but they never seemed to care for it as much as the other's did. "Whiff! Whiff! Can we clean you and Stanley today?!" One asked jumping up and down beside his running board. Whiff awkwardly chuckled "Im afriad not... is too cold out here to wash anything but thank you for the offer I'll be fine without it though" he said as Stanley chuckled. "Have you ever asked Sir Topham Hatt if you could get repainted?" Stanley asked.

Whiff looked down at his buffer "not really.... It seems they've forgotten me Stanley....." Stanley then started to worrie for his friend. "What'd you mean Whiff? If anything Emily, Scruff, Charlie, Rosie, and even a few of the newer engine's know you, If anything well make sure your not forgotten" Stanley said as Whiff looked over at him softly smiling. "Thanks Stanley but you really don't have to do that..... besides i don't really think Sir Topham Hatt will let me get a new coat of paint any time soon....." He said looking down at his buffers. "Come on well both go ask Sir Topham if you can get repainted okay?" Stanley said as Whiff fixed his glasses hesitant for a moment.

"Alright then let's go" Whiff said now feeling a bit better as the two then chuffed off to the stations. Once they arrived to they're suprise the Fat Controller was speaking with one of the station master's. Whiff then slightly rolled forward "S-sir? May i ask you some thing?" He said glancing back and forth between Stanley and Sir Topham Hatt. The Station master nodded and proceeded to walk back to his office as the Fat Controller faced Whiff. "Ah! yes what is it Whiff?" He said as Whiff nearly couldn't speak as he glanced at Stanley for help who in returned whispered to Whiff 'to go on' as Whiff finally spoke.

While Whiff and the Fat Controller was speaking Stanley saw Rosie approach the station as he felt his boiler go cold. He knew that Rosie was barely aware of his conditions and when she was around the disease would only worsen. He kept quiet as he continued to listen in on the conversation beside him as she stopped not far next to him pulling a load of vans behind her. "Oh hello there Stanley are you getting any better? I heard you was sick..." She said as Stanley looked over at her softly grinning as he nodded in response.

"Heh......i guess you can't really talk because of you being sick?...." Rosie said as she glanced around. She had noticed that both Stanley and Whiff had flower crowns on. However, Stanley was the one with flowers all over him. She giggled a little. "I assume the kids who live down by Berties route put those flowers on you?" She giggled as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

Stanley felt his boiler go warm seeing her blush. He could only nod as the stinging in his boiler began. Whiff had finally stopped talking to the Fat Controller as he left to go back to his office. Whiff then noticed that Rosie was there before glancing at Stanley's Boiler to see that the flowers was slowly starting to form around his boiler signalling that he was in slight pain. Whiff then tried to think of a good enough excuse to help Stanley.

"Uhm..... I'm sorry to interrupt Rosie.... but Stanley and i have to be going now.... Sir Topham Hatts orders! Eheh...." He then nervously fixed his glasses only glancing down at his own buffers as Stanley noded in agreement with Whiff. "Oh well it was nice speaking with you Stanley and it was nice getting to see you Whiff!" They then whistled as they started to puff off back to the shunting yards as Rosie whistled back before they had left the station.

Stanley sighed relief once they was far enough from the station. "Thanks for helping me back there Whiff...." "Not a problem though im sorry i didn't see something sooner....." He said as they continued down the rails. "Is alright.... besides it didn't really hurt that much, but enough of that, what did the Controller say?" Whiff thought back at the conversation for a moment before excitement coverd his face.

"He said i could get repainted some time tomorrow, if not tomorrow then the next day for sure!" Stanley could only chuckle at Whiffs excitement. It was some thing he barely saw in Whiff because it wasn't often Whiff would get anything but the bad end of the stick. They continued down the line until the shunting yard had gotten into view most of the work was already done but the two of them decided to finish the rest so Stafford could have part of the day off.

The two of them joked and laughed at old memories as they moved trucks or vans around the area for other engine's to come pick up. Sadly it wasn't long until Whiff had to leave to go back to the Waste Dump and the sun had already started to go down. Stanley felt some what exhausted having to deal with the disease constly bothering him though he knew it wouldn't be long now until the other's would notice his conditions worsening.

Stafford was already some what awake when Stanley backed into the Birth next to him. They both shared a shed for about a couple of months now though the shed used to be only for 2 engine's it was getting worked on so 3 could enter and rest for what ever reason. The shed was nearly finished so Rosie could stay in the shed with them instead of resting in a shed all by herself. He and Rosie shared a shed together for a long time until he had gotten the disease and was forced to move sheds so she wouldn't notice.

Stanley heavily sighed at the good memories. Stafford noticed this. "What's wrong Stanley?" He asked. "Nothing is just.... I miss Rosie....i know i should confess soon i just.... Don't know when....." Stanley said looking worringly down at his buffers. Stafford thought carefully for amoment before speaking once more. "Maybe some time tomorrow you should confess...try and meet her some where private and then tell her"

Stanley thought about what Stafford had said the only issue was where to confess at? Almost every area on the island that was consider a good spot to confess at was always occupied. Stanley should know because every time he took trucks with him down to one of the stations he would glance over by mistake and see some engine's in one of those areas.

"But where at? Almost all the areas on the island that's considerd a good "confessing" spot would always be taken or occupied by some other engine's..." Stanley said. "Just meet her here in the shed some time tomorrow when the yards is empty that simple!" Stafford encouraged. Stanley smiled "thanks Stafford for all yoyr help..... Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day i get to deal with this disease....." Stanley yawned. "Your very welcome Stanley..." Stafford softly said as the two of them drifted off to sleep unware of what tomorrow will bring.

It was early that morning when Stafford had to leave to go make some deliverys of his own when Stanley woke up in agonizing pain. At first it wasn't that bad but as time slowly went on it worsened. Once Stanleys drivers arrived they was quick to tell that Stanley wasn't okay. He tried to brush it off but they knew that the gig was up. He explained to them that it felt like some one was taking him apart. They noted that the flowers was slowly blooming around his form as he shuttered and jittered in pain.

"Stanley stay here while we go speak with the yard manager everything's going to be okay it will be over with soon...." On of his drivers said as they gently brushed there hand over his buffer trying to calm him down. He noded while they left. He couldn't stop shaking it was like he was freezing but really he was the complete opposite of freezing.

"I n-need to confess to h-her before this worsens....." He said to himself as he waited for his drivers to come back. It wasn't long until they finally came back and he was able to calm himself down enough to keep from shaking. "The manager said you could have the day off but what was it you was muttering about before we opened the shed doors?" One asked. Stanley shakingly sighed. "I need to speak with Rosie alone in the shed.... Please....." He asked. Both his drivers looked at one another before nodding as one left.

Stanley was alone with one of his drivers as they sat on his running board trying to comfort him the best they could while they waited. His driver tried to help Stanley by picking off the flowers but it didn't help any at all for they would just grow right back on. Stanley felt very nervous, he was afriad she wouldn't return the feelings and he would suffer even more with this curse.

He heavily sighed before hearing Rosie's whistle in the distance getting closer. Before he even realized it his own driver left him alone as the shed doors slowly opened to reveal Rosie on the other side, she looked very worried as she approached him glancing around at all the flowers on him. Stanley gulped as he tried to form the perfect words in his head to explain what was going on.

"Stanley... What's going i heard you wanted to speak with me alone...... Are you okay?..." Rosie asked as the shed doors shut behind her as she was just a few feet away from Stanley buffers. Stanley shakingly sighed. "No.....i-im not alright Rosie...... And i haven't been f-for the past few m-months now......" He said looking down at his buffers trying to keep from crying in pain. "Rosie..... Do y-you know what the H-hanahaki Disease is?....." He asked glancing up at her.

She thought for a moment "i think so..... Is it that disease that makes you cough or vomit up flower petals from one sided love?...." She asked looking back down at him as he started to shake a little. "Y-yes.....it is Rosie....." Stanley anwsered as tears started to form around his eye's. Rosie quickly realized where this was going. "Stanley..... You have the Hanahaki Disease don't you?....." She asked. Stanley could only nod.

"Oh..... Stanley why didn't you tell me?" She asked rolling forward a little as Stanley slowly backed up until he touched the back buffers to the shed as tears rolled down his face. "R-rosie i was afraid that you w-wouldn't return the feelings because you l-liked Thomas...a-and i would end up d-dieing so i never said anything until W-whiff and Stafford noticed and i had to a-and....." Stanley couldn't go on as more tears streamed down his face as Rosie slowly touched buffers with him softly kissing his forehead.

"Is okay now Stanley i promise..... If im being honest i was afraid you would deny feelings for me not only that but me and Thomas can only see each other as sibling figures..... But as of right now you need comfort and im here to make sure you get it...." She said nuzzling his nose as he looked back up at her.

"Are y-you sure? I mean y-you have work t-to do and-"

"That can wait, right now i need to focus on making sure my boyfriend stays alive" she chuckled as she continued to nuzzle him making the pain ease away for the time being as he chuckled too. The two of them stayed in the shed as Rosie tried to comfort Stanley with any form of affection she could as the day went on into night.

It wasn't long at all until Stanley started to feel much better and the disease had finally gone away as they worked together, often times shareing kisses or affection to one another any chance they got. He wouldn't forget those memories Rosie gave him while he was healing in the shed together with her by his side.

(3,296 words holy shit i didn't think it was that long wow! At first i had an idea to mess with the disease for Stanleys human form but once i thought deeply about it i figured why not try it out on his engine form too so i did exactly that! I started this back last month and with the help of a few people i was able to finish by today. I will say that i had fun editing the little flowers on Stanley as far as a background image im gonna keep this one but like usual i hope you all have a Good Day/ Night!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 0 26
The episodes are meant to be read in the order I've put them in, not the order they're in in the show. I have reworked all 20 episodes of the show's...
23.2K 858 187
Just a random Drabble book. There will be ships, but I am only shipping their Minecraft personas and not IRL. If anyone gets uncomfortable with the s...
8.9K 123 14
You were wondering what happened in the 60s? Now you'll see the end. During Thomas' life on the island, he has always felt like it was a safe place...
519K 9K 115
Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut, fluff, and angst. Feel free to make req...