STAR! luke patterson

By niallhoranslovebot

― ❝ You're my star, Stella. You brighten up my world.❞ OR ― ❝ stella finds herself meeting three ghost boys a... More

GRAPHICS
CHAPTER ONE, life is good on the other side of hollywood
CHAPTER TWO, lifers and ghosts
CHAPTER THREE, entertainment is our specialty
CHAPTER FOUR, the purple stamp
CHAPTER FIVE, birthdays
CHAPTER SIX, edge of great
CHAPTER SEVEN, unfinished business & feelings confessed
CHAPTER EIGHT, unsaid emily
CHAPTER NINE, legends
CHAPTER TEN, you got nothing to lose
CHAPTER ELEVEN, stand tall

INTRODUCTION!

3.3K 68 9
By niallhoranslovebot

STELLA WAS always a music girl. She has always wanted to be able to play really any kind of instrument. She even tried learning to play the guitar, but then she tried the guitar move where you throw it over your shoulder...Yeah, that didn't go well for her.

She broke the strap of the guitar and decided that she better stick to singing and dancing, hoping that she won't break anything. She loved singing and was actually really good at it. She even wrote her own songs. She's always not for sure if they're any good, but her mom always disagreed with her.

Her senior year of high school she made a band with her three best friends, calling their band 'Midnight Sound'. One of her best friends and the bassist of the band, Wyatt, came up with the name. She thought it would be cool since Stella's name means Star which coordinates with midnight and Stella's the lead singer of the band.

Stella told her she didn't want to have just her name be in the title since they were all apart of the band so Wyatt came up with something for all of them. If they got paid they would take it, if they didn't then they would still take it because they didn't care about the money. It was all about connecting with people through their music and bringing a smile to their face.

Her and her band got pretty popular after playing at really any place that would let them play. So popular to the point where they were able to play at The Orpheum which changed their lives. After that night they had their song on the radio and a week later a record label wanted to sign them. Stella and the band were beyond excited, like so excited they danced around their studio screaming.

She died sadly on the day before her and her band were going to get signed to a record label. She ended up in this dark room for what only felt like an hour, but when she suddenly poofed onto the streets of Hollywood she was quick to find out it wasn't 1993 anymore. Finding out she has been dead for twenty-seven years and that she's a ghost was a shock to her.

She was quick to run into another ghost, Willie, who told her everything she needed to know about being a ghost and they became best friends real quick. He even took her to The Hollywood Ghost Club where she met the one and only Caleb Covington.

Stella was honestly a fan of magic and meeting a magician like Caleb Covington was like a dream come true to her. Since she didn't have anywhere else to go, Caleb welcomed her with open arms. He was actually nice to her and they formed a father-daughter relationship. She sang and dance at every show he had at the club and loved every minute of it because the people were enjoying it.

Three years later, things got real interesting when Willie brought in three new ghost boys into the club. Stella never thought that they would know of Midnight Sound, let alone be a fan of Midnight Sound. She also never thought that she would fall in love with a cute ghost boy that was a lead guitarist for his own band.

OR

stella meets three ghost boys at the hollywood ghost club and falls in love with the one who helped her realize she's a star.

STELLAZENDAYA COLEMAN

LUKECHARLIE GILLESPIE

JULIE MADISON REYES

ALEXOWEN JOYNER

REGGIEJEREMY SHADA

also including. . . .

tyler posey as harrison tremblay

(the lead guitarist+backup vocals of midnight sound)

kyle selig as wyatt martin

(the bassist+backup vocals of midnight sound)

cara delevingne as azalea tremblay

(the drummer+backup vocals of midnight sound)

+the rest of the characters of jatp portrayed by their respective cast

DISCLAIMER !

•I only own my own characters & their plot! everything else belongs to the creators of julie and the phantoms!

•credit of the beautiful layout goes to oxangejuice <3

•credit of the awesome closing gif goes to -lamntrix <3

DEDICATIONS !

imsimplyemily -hxllfires
cupidsarrcw
svnsetcrve Brigmath28

-lostfromneverland -novxscomet -RICKYBOWENS rickysangels 

orxngeheart -hxneybee17 hearthaleydunphy yodelingaly

goldenstarkey parkersbug
karlslcvr -alphoria

anthemabby -HYUKAFILMS evanseclipse princesscamillia13

sagedaze SimpofAndrew storiez0 elevenszn

QueenRissaLeinaBrown hi_imroselilylol

 weirdasss_shit rivenbuds -littlerockstrong

& to anyone else who supports me & loves luke/jatp!

―makenzie has something to say!!

it was a lot harder finding adult faceclaims for the rest of stella's band 'cause i had to made sure they looked similar, but i think the ones i picked work out good. & i know there are already a lot of luke fics out there but i couldnt stop myself from making one. anyways don't be a ghost reader pls <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.6K 25
" when we're singing side by side there's so much left unspoken just for a moment " in which a clairvoyant falls in love with a ghost luke pa...
36.4K 1.2K 42
Jasmine had thought that it was going to be the biggest night of their friends lives. And it was, just not the way she ever expected. Coming back fro...
79.5K 2.1K 22
[Reggie x OC] Completed! On what was supposed to have been Sunset Curve's biggest night at the Orpheum, Bobby's sister and the boys' number one fan w...
254K 7.3K 33
Ghosts aren't supposed to be real. Lila Mae isn't supposed to be alive. As the result of a tragic accident, she has no memories of her life before a...