The Male Lead's White Moonlig...

By taterskun

Gu Wang transmigrated into a book where he was killed by the male lead after chasing his white moonlight?! No... More

SUMMARY
CH 1 | Transmigrating into a Book
CH 3 | Improper Waste
CH 4 | I Don't like fighting unless necessary
CH 5 | No Title
CH 6 | No Title TT
CH 7 | Who Said You Aren't Good at Writing Reviews
CH 8 | The Class Monitor Came to Take a Look
CH 9 | Gu Wang is His Type
CH 10
CH 11 | White moonlight is not so good...
CH 12 & 13 !!

CH 2 | Congratulations to Wangwang

10K 192 46
By taterskun

The whole class looked forward to the one person not handing in homework. He Qinghuan was selfless and waited to see the class teacher in the afternoon.

The woman on the podium has a plump body, her eyes are gentle and serene, and her long hair is well brushed behind her head. She waved her hand helplessly. Regarding Gu Wang, she said she was really tired, "Gu Wang, go out and stand.."

It's commonplace for Gu Wang to be punished to stand. No one is surprised, they all look down and do their work, not giving a single glance.

Song Zhiyan took Gu Wang's hand and stifled his tears, "Wangwang, son, it's not that dad doesn't want to help you, but father is powerless!"

Gu Wang couldn't help but smile, "F**k you."

He calmly walked out the back door, put his hands in his trouser pockets, raised his head, squinted his eyes, and leaned against the wall.

Gu Wang was a child of someone else's household since he was a kid. To be precise, he is a child of someone else's teaching. He often made harmless mistakes, but because of his good grades, the teacher often kept one eye shut. Gu Wang had never experienced being punished for not handing in his homework, unlike the original.

Others would stand on the spot, but only he did not have to. Later, he did not let down the teachers who were partial to him. He passed on his learning experience to his classmates and raised the average score and entrance rate of the whole class singlehandedly.

Up until a few years after graduation, Gu Wang's photos were still posted at the top of the campus' honor wall.

Gu Wang felt quite new to the embarrassing situation today.

Shen Zhao slipped out of the classroom to go to the bathroom and saw this scene. He felt that he was being tricked by a ghost. He felt that Wangwang was handsome!

He didn't mean that Gu Wang didn't usually look good, it was just because Gu Wang had never been upright, and was stubborn, so he wasted such a face. He didn’t know why but today, Shen Zhao felt that Gu Wang was a little different.

After he went to the toilet, he quickly ran to Gu Wang's side, "Why are you standing again?"

Yesterday, Gu Wang also stood outside the corridor for the whole morning. He was ready to take root in the corridor.

Gu Wang turned his head and looked at the boy beside him, his first feeling was that he was a little nice to look at.

He has a good memory, and the plots and characters in the book can be memorized as long as he has read it, not to mention that he is currently in it. The names and experiences of those characters flash through his mind like a merry-go-round.

After a moment, he determined the identity of the person in front of him--the original's childhood friend Shen Zhao. Gu Wang had the closest relationship with him, and then Song Zhiyan in the classroom.

"No homework." Gu Wang spoke short and concise.

"Oh oh." Shen Zhao wasn't surprised as he then took out his phone, "Gang up?" (he wants to form a team in a video game)

"..." Gu Wang didn't understand the world of scumbags very well, so his expression was a little strange, "You're not going back to class?"

"Ha," Shen Zhao waved his hand very proudly, "When the teacher sees me outside, he will send me out to stand. I will pretend to fight first when he scolds me but he won't give in, so I'll give up and follow you. Don't give away my head." (in the game as in don't let me die)

Gu Wang, "..." This arrangement is awesome.

"Ready to start?"

"Ready."

Taking advantage of the buffering time, Shen Zhao sat on the ground, busy looking for the best position to play the game, and said without looking up, "Wangwang, if you choose the shooter, I will play the support and we will win. I pulled a few of the talented guys in our class and let them go in the middle and upper ranks. Remember to stay away from the main team fight."

Gu Wang remembered that the original body was not only poor in learning but also bad at playing games, There was hardly anything he was good at.

There are two extremes with Gu Wang. Gu Wang must either be the best at what he does or he won't do it at all. He was fascinated by the king at the time, so he went to study the gameplay and learned the skills of the major heroes. Gu Wang can practice thousands of times tirelessly to perform at the best level. (the game is LoL I think)

He took out his mobile phone, sat down next to Shen Zhao, and opened the game, almost blinded by the original skin.

Although the original body can't play the game well, since he has money, he has all the heroes, so he buys all the skins. It's a bit backward.

Gu Wang’s tuition before the age of eighteen was funded by an anonymous person. Later, he relied on his hard-earned scholarship and sideline work outside. He was not at the same level as the original local tyrants. Sometimes he still relied on extracting skins (game term). Gu Wang comforted himself. This world is completely unfamiliar, but now I am considered a rich man, right?

As soon as he entered the game, he chose Li Bai who he was best at.

Shen Zhao saw the shining figure enter the world, and was shocked, "Don't you like Luban the most?"

"..." Gu Wang grew sullen, "I want to try Li Bai today."

"Ok ba." Shen Zhao said desperately. He needed a group of four to five to play. Gu Wang is here only to round up that number. He hopes that he will not be bringing his team down when Wangwang arrives.

Fifteen minutes later...

"shitshitshit, Wangwang Wangwang, save me, save me!"

"Wangwang, look at your position, awesome!"

"Wangwang dodge him, dodge him, ao ao ao! Wangwang I love you!"

At the end of the round, the men from the next class fell through the ranks calling out for dad. Shen Zhao calmed down, turned his head to look at Gu Wang, and asked in confusion, "Why are you so good?"

Gu Wang is very calm. Male high school students are in their rebellious period, and they play every day, "Is it strange to practice at home?"

Then he watched Shen Zhao's expression from thoughtful to frowning. He looked into Gu Wang's eyes and said very seriously, "Wangwang, when I was young, my mother said you were smart. I still don't believe it. I didn't expect you to be serious. It's so powerful."

It turns out that playing games is a very serious matter. Gu Wang doesn't quite understand the world of scumbags. It's just a game, and Shen Zhao was already like this? If Gu Wang got first in the yearly exam and crushed He Qinghuan, Shen Zhao would surely offer himself to worship.

Regarding school, Gu Wang thought about it, but he wouldn't jump ahead. The high school course was simple for him, but for the original... he was a scumbag since he was a child. No matter how clever he is, his grades cannot be improved by leaps and bounds in a short period of time. It would be too suspicious, this matter has to be gradual.

"Wangwang, Yan dog (SZY) said in the group, congratulations on your successful escape from He Qinghuan's Love Net. Is this true?" The three of them have a small group chat. The group's name is the local tyrants you cannot obtain. Shen Zhao and Song Zhiyan have analyzed and concluded that the reason why Gu Wang is so fascinated by He Qinghuan is because He Qinghuan rejected him. After being in love, Gu Wang is now sober and is finally divorced, everyone is rejoicing and spreading the word!

Gu Wang nodded, "Yeah."

Shen Zhao was so relieved that he almost cried, "You finally figured it out! Wangwang all the money you spent on He Qinghuan could've been spent on hot pot meals for us!"

Gu Wang, "..."

Shen Zhao originally wanted to hold Gu Wang and sigh with emotion for a while, but the light in front of the two people was suddenly blocked. Gu Wang and Shen Zhao both raised their eyes to look at the person standing in front of them.

He Qinghuan's eyes were cold, and the corners of his mouth arched in a sneer. His voice was not chilly, in fact, it could even be considered soft and gentle, but it gave people a strong sense of pressure that they didn't dare resist.

"The teacher called you in."

Gu Wang stared at He Qinghuan for a moment, "Oh", then lowered his head and bumped Shen Zhao's shoulder, "Still wanna play or not?"

Shen Zhao recovered from He Qinghuan's prosperous beauty and nodded again and again, "Play play play!"

He Qinghuan still hadn’t left yet, Gu Wang squinted at him while playing the game and smiled, “Tell the class leader to tell the teacher that I realize my mistakes and feel that I need deep reflection. Once I reflect enough I will naturally go in."

He Qinghuan watched Gu Wang, sitting on the ground playing a game but said that he was deeply reflecting. He turned around and entered the classroom as if it would be a pain to say a single word to Gu Wang.

(t/n: Neither English nor Chinese are my first language so if I have made any grammatical mistakes please forgive me and let me know!! *\(T^T)/*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...