Timeless Love

By QueeenKisha

This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you wi... More

Important, Please Read!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Author Note

Chapter 53

1.3K 46 0
By QueeenKisha

Daunte POV

Oh and was I right. It's been a week since Keyona decided to give me another chance and right this second, her father is glaring daggers at me, while stabbing his knife through his steak. Man was I scared of what he might do with that knife. He already punched me in my jaw a few time, the moment his eyes landed on me. It took everything in me to not punch him back, you know, first impressions and all. Don't want to me the guy who punch his girlfriends father in the face, the first time meeting.

Keyona mother though, was the sweetest lady ever. She hugged me and of course whispered 'If you hurt my daughter again, I will release mama bear.' Before she patted my back and pulled away. Otherwise, she was sweet and reminded me so much of Keyona. Her charcoal hair and beautiful curls. I think I liked her even more when she snatched Keyonas father, Kai, by the ear and told him to behave before she beats him. He quick automatically physically but I'm sure he was coming up with 100 different ways to kill me.

It was just Keyona, her parents and I. I took them to an Italian restraint that I owned. We ordered a bottle of expensive wine and food. Her mother started asking me questions about my family.

"I heard about your father, I'm really sorry about that. I'm sure your happy that he is back though." She said and I nodded, "Yeah, I am. When my father disappeared, it was just my uncle, raising my brother and me along with my cousin Leo."

"Leo? As in Novas boyfriend?" Her mother asked and I nodded. She smiled at me, "Ohhh! He is such a nice young man! He makes my niece so happy and that makes me happy." I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, he truly loves her." It was the truth too. The way Leo acted with Nova, is nothing like he acted with any other girl he dated or just banged. He never bring them around or let them know his life with me. But Nova, that girl had my cousin wrapped around her fingers and I'm not even sure she knows it.

"What about you?" I looked up and seen her dad staring at me. "What?" I asked and he glared, "What about you? Do you love my daughter?" He asked and I looked at Keyona, who looked nervous, and I grabbed her hand in mine, give it a little squeeze before I looked at her father, "I do, more than anything." I made sure I was looking him in the eyes. I wanted to make sure he seen no hesitation or lie in my eyes. I wanted him to know that what I said was the god honest true. Because it was, I love Keyona with everything in me. She is going to be my wife and then going to be the mother of to my other kids. Even though Bella isn't here, she will always still count.

It may sound a little weird to people how they don't believe when you have a miscarriage, it doesn't count. But it's so much more different when you know the gender to that baby. When you know that baby had arms and legs growing. It's serious and they count.

"Look Daunte..." he said as he wiped his mouth with his napkin before putting it on the table in front of him, next to his plate. "I know the life you lived, I know that dangers that come with it. I know the enemy's that will always be there. I lived that life and it's not a life I want for my daughter." He said. Keyona and I were going to interject but he raised his hand to stop us, "I don't want that for my daughter. She is my only daughter, my baby, my princess. She means everything to me and her happiness means the world to me. Keyona is at the age where she can make her own decisions. She can make her own mistakes." He looked at his daughter, "I know I was angry with you the next day after your mother told me everything. I know I said some mean things to you, and I judged you when I had no right too, but you have to understand stand Princess, your my everything, my one and only baby girl. I don't want to lose you." He said sadly and I felt the pain in his voice. He thought he would lose his daughter.

Keyona let go of my hand and stood up to walk towards her father and hugged him, "You will never lose me, papa." She pulled back and looked at him, "and I will always be your little girl, but I'm also a grown woman. I love Daunte." She said as she looked at me and smiled, "He made mistakes, we all have, but if he is who I choose to be with, you have to support it. You two are more alike than you think." She said, her father and I both glared at her, "No where not!" We said in unison. Aviana and Keyona both laughed at us and Kai and I glared at each other before his face softened looking at his daughter.

"Look, I love you and if he makes you happy and if he is who you want.." every time he said 'he', it came out angrily. "Then I will accept it, but don't think just because I accept it, means I completely accept him." He said and glared at me. Keyona squealed loudly and hugged him tightly. I didn't mind since we were in one of the private rooms, so it was only us. She ran back and sat next to me, placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"But let me tell you something, Daunte..." his eyes angrily looking into mine, "If anything every happens to my daughter, I will find you, fucking kill you and make sure nobody will ever find your remains." He said it with so much authority and meaning that it sent a shiver down my back. I sat up and looked him back in the eyes, "I promise, I will protect and live your daughter with everything in me." This sounded like I was asking her hand in marriage and man was I going to be ready for when it actually happens.

We continued dinner and after a few more threats from her father and her mother glaring or smacking him in the back of the head, telling him to behave, we were finished and drove them home. Keyona decided to stay a night with me, which I couldn't wait to have her in my arms.

We arrived at the mansion and went straight up to my room. We showered and I gave her one of my t-shirts to wear, with a pair of panties that she left here the last time she stayed at my penthouse.

When she came out that showered, dressed in my tshirt, I wanted to snatch it off of her. The shirt went just mid thigh and was big on her but damn, did she look good in it. Her hair was wet and curly, her hazels eyes bright, along with her smooth face, cleared of no make-up. She defiantly looked more beautiful without make-up. Her tan legs where shaved and looked so smooth. I wanted to run my hands over them. It had me thinking if she was shaved anywhere else.

I smiled at her and got up off the bed and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, clinging to me tightly.

⚠️{Mature Contents}⚠️

She placed her lips on mine as I walked toward the bed. I laid her down slowly, not breaking our lips apart. Her plump juicy lips moved in sync with mine. I ran my tongue against along her bottom lip, asking for access, which she granted. She parted her lips and I slid my tongue in her mouth and twirled it along her tongue, earning a moan. I didn't have to fight for dominance since she gave it to me right away.

I moved my hands down to the hem of her shirt, well technically mines. I lifted it, just above her naval before running my hands along her delicate skin. It was so smooth like silk. I felt her shutter so I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her, "Are you sure? I can stop, I can wait as long as you want." I said and she smiled at me, "I have waited months for you to take me in every way, I'm not stoping anything." She said before pulling by the neck and smashing out lips together. This kiss wasn't as smooth as the last, it was more heated and rough. I grabbed onto her hips, spreading her legs wider and grind myself against her, earning another deeper moan from her. I removed my lips from hers and started to trail my lips down to her jaw then to her neck. She moaned louder when I hit her sensitive spot. I grabbed her shirt and started to life it up. She leaned up and helped me take it off.

One it was off, I stood up and looked down at her. She laid there naked, the only thing covering her were the burgundy lace panties she had on. "You are so beautiful." I said as my eyes scanned every single inch of her body. I brung my finger to her lips and traced it slowly down her chin, to her neck, to the valley of her breast, and all the way past her naval, stoping at the top of her lace panties.

I hooked my finger to the side before taking my other finger in the hook of my finger. I slowed pulled them down, her hips lifting up slightly and the her legs. Her feet near my face so I kiss her ankle. One her pantie are released, she puts her legs down but opens them wide. Letting everything be on display for me. Her pussy lips folded perfectly with a little glister to it. The sight made my dick hard and mouth water. I dropped my sweats and boxers I threw on after my shower and dropped to my knees in front of her.

I ran my hands on up her thighs and lightly ran my finger along her folds, feeling the wetness that leaked out her perfectly shaped pussy, "Already so wet for me." I said, as I brung my finger that had her juices, up to my mouth. I stuck it in my mouth, licking her juices up, but keeping my eyes on her. She moaned and I smirked, "You taste so good. Now I need my dessert." I bent down, opened her pussy lips and dived straight in. I licked all over her pussy, from up to down, left to right. I sucked, slurped and swirled my mouth all over her. She tasted so sweet and her moans where just edging me on to go harder and faster.

"Oh Fuck! Yess, Daunte! Don't -Dont stop!" She yelled and so I didn't . I didn't stop, I just end up going faster. Buried my tongue deep in her. Sticking my tongue in and out of her fast. Her juices flowing out like a waterfall. I moved my tongue to her clit, licking and sucking as I slid two fingers in her. She immediately tightened around my fingers. I started to finger her faster and suck on her clit.

"Ohhh! Yesss! Fukkk! I'm- Im gonna cum!" She creamed and I move my mouth from her clit as I continued to fuck her with my fingers. "Cum for me baby! Let me taste you." I said darkly and went back to her clit. With a few more sucks and pumps, she screamed and released onto my fingers. I took the out quickly and replaced it with my tongue. Making sure I get every drop of her. As she stopped trembling, and was coming down from her high, I continued to lick her slowly.

I pulled away, not able to hold back anymore. I position myself at her entrance and as I was about to push in, she stopped me by placing her hand on my stomach. I looked at her and she smiled, "What about you? Don't you want me to take care of you." She asked and I smirked, "Baby, I don't need head, I'm already hard as a rock and the moment you put those juicy ass lips around me, I'll probably already cum and I don't want to just yet. I just want to be buried deep inside you." I said darkly. The moment she moved her hand, off my stomach I entered her.

I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly slip in her, taking my time because she was so fucking tight and I didn't want to bust just yet. "Damn Keyona, your so fucking tight!" I groaned as I continued to slide in her slowly, hearing her moan loudly. When I was finally all the way in, I leaned forwards and connected our lips as I started to pull out and slamming back in. Our moans and groans were mixed with each other as I continued to kiss her.

"Oh yes! Faster Daunte! Faster!" She commanded and all I did was follow her order. I leaned up, my knees on bed, I gripped her hips as I slammed into her, over and over and over again. "Yes! Yes! Like that! Don't stop!" She moaned. I held her down, knowing it was going to leave bruises but I couldn't stop. "Fuck!" I felt her clench around me. "I'm coming! Don't stop!" She groaned, so I banged her harder as she clench around me and came. I slowed my pace as I led her threw her orgasm.

I pulled out, "Turn around." I ordered a d she nodded lazily before turning around on her hands and knees, she leaned down, so her face and shoulders were against the bed. She arched her back and her bass was on full display for me. I down and ran my tongue along her pussy. I pulled back and positioned myself. I didn't waste a second as I slammed into her.

"Ahhh!" She screamed and I started thrusting in her. I slapped her ass, "Yesss!" She screamed, I slapped her a few more time before pounding into her. She was trying to meet my thrusts. But the way I was pounding her and she knees was shaking, I knew she was going to fall down, so I wrapped my arm around her waist and lifted her up. Her knees still on bed, her back to my chest. One arm around her waist, the other gripping her hair back. Her head landed on my shoulder, giving me access to her neck, where I sucked and bit and leaving dark marks.

"Fuckkkk! Yesss!" She moaned. "You missed my dick, huh! You missed me pounding into you?!" I groaned in her ear and she screamed, "Yes!!!"

"Who pussy is this? Who does it belong too?!" I yelled and she groaned, "Yours!! It's- Its all yours!!" She screamed and I groaned, "Exactly and I'm about you show you!" I moaned as I released her head and made her fall back forwards, still holding her waist up.

I pounded her as I felt my balls start to tighten. "Fuck I'm going to come again!" She wines and I pound hard, "Me too baby, cum with me." I felt her tighten around me and started to cum, I pulled out quickly when I felt I was about to release, she fell on her stomach as I gripped my dick and stroked, cumming hard, shot offer shot paints her on her back and ass.

After the last shot, I fell right beside her. I tried to catch my breath, I looked at her and smiled, her eyes closed, "I love you so much Keyona."

"I love you too, Daunte." She said before starting to snore. I chuckled before I got up, went to the bathroom, grabbed a wash cloth, soaked it with warm water, then went to clean her up. Wiping all the cum off her back and ass and ran it along her folds, cleaning her up. I wiped down my dick before throwing my boxers back on and putting her back in my T-shirt.

The whole time I was cleaning and dressing her, she didn't move not once or wake up. I threw the rag in the hamper and climbed into bed, pulling Keyona to lay on my chest as I laid on my back. I covered us up and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm never going to lose you again." I whispered before shutting the light off on my night stand and falling asleep with my queen in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.4K 52
Complete story✔️ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
34.7K 770 51
Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES TRIGGERS ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE As the daughter of a Do...
238K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
465K 8.1K 44
【 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐧 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 】 Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...