moonlight | 𝐜. 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

By cedricdeservedbetter

𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧�... More

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏. 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐦
𝐮𝐧- 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱- 𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬- 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞- 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪- 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝟑/𝟒
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭- 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬? 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟- 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞- 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫
𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞- 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐠𝐠
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞 - 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐫𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭- 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭- 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟑. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧- 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞- 𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠

1.2K 50 82
By cedricdeservedbetter

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲. I mean, who wouldn't, considering that the boy she fancied had asked her out. Kind of. You see, he didn't explicitly say it was a date, but Estelle would like to think that it was.  They had almost kissed a couple of days ago, maybe he felt the same way.

Estelle rolled out of bed and automatically walked to her wardrobe, looking at all of the clothes she had to wear. She decided on a pair of black jeans and a light blue silky blouse, not the warmest thing, but it would do as long as she put an actual cloak over it.

Throughout breakfast, Estelle was fidgeting, nervous for the 'date'. 

"Are you okay?" Fleur asked her younger sister, looking thoroughly concerned.

"Fine," Estelle answered shortly, continuing to bounce her leg up and down. 

"Mmhm," Hannah hummed with a roll of her eyes.

Estelle just glared at the girl, causing Hannah to giggle. Just then Estelle felt a tap on her shoulder, immediately making her whip her head around.

"Cedric, hey!" Estelle said with a smile.

"Hey Stell, you ready?" he questions, Estelle nodding and standing up.

"Bye guys, wish me luck," she jokes to her friends and sister before turning and following Cedric out of the Great Hall.

"How did you sleep?" Cedric asks, seemingly out of nowhere, as the two teens walked down the corridor.

"Well," Estelle said softly, not revealing the fact that she had actually dreamt about the honey-haired boy last night.

They continued walking in comfortable silence, their arms linked together as to keep one another warm. They walked through the cold, arms continuously linked until they came across the village of Hogsmeade. 

"Anywhere specific you want to go?" Cedric asked sweetly, looking down at Estelle.

"How about that place we went to last time? The Four Broomsticks?" Estelle replied, her voice uncertain.

Cedric laughed, and Estelle looked at him confusedly, had something happened?

"It's the Three Broomsticks, not the Four Broomsticks," Cedric explained, still laughing a bit.

"Oh," Estelle said softly, a bit embarrassed.

Cedric must have sensed the embarrassment because he looked down at Estelle with soft eyes, "It was cute actually."

Estelle just blushes as Cedric grabs her hand and leads her into the small shop, Estelle immediately feeling much better as the warmth hit her cold skin.

The two teenagers sat down and both ordered a Butterbeer, something Estelle had only been introduced to recently but loved. 

"Did you figure out the egg?" Estelle asked once they got their drinks.

"I did actually, thanks to you," Cedric replied, winking at the end. 

"Good, although I have no clue what that clue meant."

"I might have an idea."

Cedric was looking at Estelle intently, his gaze burning into her. Estelle shifted in her seat slightly, not quite sure what was going on.  Cedric then came closer, leaning over the table. Instinctually, Estelle's eyes fluttered shut, and just when she thought he was about to kiss her, his thumb swept across her bottom lip.

"There was foam on your lip," Cedric explain sheepishly as he leaned back into his seat.

"Oh."

Just then Estelle noticed Harry and his crew walk through the boors, and desperate to get out of this awkward situation, she stood up.

"Im going to go say hi to Harry real quick, yeah?" Estelle said to Cedric.

"Yeah," he said, a bit solemnly.

"Harry, hey," Estelle said, warping her arms around the boy from behind.

"Oh hey Estelle," he said happily, turning to face the older girl.

"How are you," Estelle asked, Harry, glancing back at his friends.

"Im okay. You guys can go sit if you want," he said, the second sentence was directed towards Ron and Hermione.

"What's up, you're acting funny?" Harry says, raising an eyebrow at Estelle, who had crossed her arms over her chest.

She sighs, "It's just, I'm here with Cedric. And something happened, I don't know, it's awkward now."

Harry looks around, waving slightly when he sees Cedric, causing Estelle to slap his arm down.

"The hell are you doing?" she asks, her voice rushed.

"Nothing. Look, he was looking over here, he obviously wants to be around you, just go back over there," Harry urges, nudging Estelle slightly.

"Whatever Potter," Estelle jokes, walking back to the table that she had previously been sitting at.

"Hey sorry," she says as she sits back down.

Cedric chuckles, "It's quite alright."

"I wanted to ask you, what are you doing for the Yule Ball?" Estelle asked timidly, trying to make innocent conversation.

What Estelle didn't expect wad for Cedric's face to fall when she said it. She gave him a confused look before he sucked in a breath and spoke.

"I'm going with Cho Chang."

"Oh," Estelle said, her fae now the one to fall, "That's lovely."

"Yeah," Cedric said, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand.

"You know, I think I'm going to go back to Hogwarts, help Fleur with the egg," Estelle says hurriedly, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

 She was hurt. She had thought that Cedric liked her and that this was a date. Obviously not. How could she have been so foolish? Before she even gave Cedric time to protest she grabbed her cloak from the back of her chair and used out of the Three Broomsticks, tears spilling over and soon as the doors closed behind her. 

She walked as fast as she could without drawing too much attention to herself, but apparently, it wasn't enough. Cedric had, of course, chased after her, and he had already caught up.

"Stell, are you okay?" he asked, jogging to her side.

"Yup. I'm fine, Diggory, " she replied shortly, praying he wouldn't notice how shaky her voice was.

"Oh, uh, okay."

Estelle then rushed ahead once more, not wanting to talk to Cedric anymore. She came upon the castle and immediately went somewhere she knew people wouldn't look for her, the owlry.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AN~ hey yall we hit 1k reads!! also i made banana bread today :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 4 11
The Tri-Wizard tournament is all that everyone is talking about at Hogwarts and of course Potter's name comes out of the goblet. Katrina Malfoy, the...
339 17 12
𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐀𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢...
412K 10.7K 55
The Triwizard Tournament is finally revived after centuries, but this time, seven champions are called for the task. Although this sounds exciting to...