All I Ever Wanted (Available...

By Hwhardy

Forced to marry a man she doesn't know; Abbie has no choice but to move on the secluded ranch and into a ran... More

Disclaimer (Please Read)
Blurb
The Evolution of Wyatt and Abbie
Prologue
Chapter One.(Edited)
Chapter Two.(Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Wyatt and Abbie's Trailer❤
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Wyatt and Abbie's Trailer❤ PART 2
Chapter Eleven (Edited)
Chapter Twelve. (Edited)
Wyatt and Abbie's Trailer❤ PART 3
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen(Edited)
Chapter Sixteen (Edited)
Chapter Seventeen(Edited)
Chapter Eighteen( Edited)
Chapter Nineteen (Edited)
Chapter Twenty (Edited)
Wyatt's and Abbie's Trailer❤ PART 4
Chapter Twenty-One (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Three(Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Edited)
Epilogue
Soundtrack Per Request❤
Quotes From Within
Comments From Readers That Have Warmed My Heart!

Chapter Eight (Edited)

302 31 70
By Hwhardy

                                                             Warning this Chapter descripts acts of violence as well as sexual content. please be advised.

Leave a comment and remember to vote!

>><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><<

   Songs that inspired this slightly spicy chapter:

Electric - Alina Baraz FT. Khalid

Video attached on my Soundtrack post!

  >><><><><><>><><<><><<><><><<  

"...because the past was always

around her and might return at any time.

It prowled the world searching for her,

and she knew it was growing angrier

at each passing day."

-Nicholas Sparks

                                            ABBIE

Could he seriously be any more adorable? My heart leaps as I take in the sore sight of a man in uniform, sporting an oil and dirt stain shirt from a hard day's work, demanding dinner at my door. But not just any man, my man, Wyatt. Seeing him, now, after all this time, confirms all my doubts and questions. There was something there in the cabin after all.

"I- I'd love that, where to? Should I change? "

I can see his nerves wash away with my answer, his brows lift, and that famous dimple makes its appearance as he shoots me an excited smile. 

"Ha, well, I honestly didn't get that far, I was worried you'd say no." he chuckles, removing one hand from his pocket, running it over his neck before continuing. 

"Oh uh, this is yours, I figured they were important to you." Pulling something wedged between his arm and side, extending his arm pass the door jamb to offer it back.

My journal. Tucked in the middle wedged between two of my mama's novels, A Christmas Promise and Chicken Soup for the Soul. I wondered if he had any idea that what rested, hidden in the center of these bound books, were my entries about him. Pages full of late-night entries, spilling how I felt in that very moment. Swooning over his laugh, how my heart melted when he spoke about his mama before she passed. The attraction I felt the first time he brushed against my skin.

"You kinda left in a hurry for work, and I never got a chance to ask you if you were seeing anyone, Ar- Are you?"

I blush, turning on my heel, why am I so giddy, I'm comfortable around Wyatt. Halfway to my room, I turn to answer "No", Content to see he has followed me in. But I miss his facial reaction as he turns around to shut the door, still his body language in itself speaks volumes, his tense shoulders relax and he leans into the door, and he ever so subtly does a fist motion in his victory as he pushes away to pivot around.

"Abs"

"In here, I'm just grabbing a jacket"

By the time I walk out from my closet. Wyatt has already made his way into my room. He places his hand on my shoulders and runs them down the length of my arms, stopping near my elbows.

"I've missed you so much"

I step in closer resting my head against his chest, and once again the sound of his heart beating, is almost euphoric. I feel my breathing slowing to the same pace, as if our bodies are connected. The attraction in the air is almost unbearable, I want him.

And as if on key, Wyatt lifts my body with ease, guiding my legs to wrap around his back, his movements rushed. Tangling his fingers in my dark locks along my neck, gentle yet somewhat forcing and demanding, his mouth claims mine. And a heavy, begging moan escapes my parted lips. His hot skin burns the pads of my fingertips, as I run my hands up his neck and into his soft, cool hair.

When I pull away and his deep forest green eyes are zeroed in on mine. I can tell hormones have taken over and oxytocin has affected his pupil size, dilated. Hungry. and full of lust. I throw my head back as Wyatt plants hot kisses along my neck. My heart is racing, and I know in that moment I'm playing with flames, my desire for him is uncontrollable. Wyatt steps back, closing the door to my room with his boot.

He moves toward my bed still effortlessly holding me in his arms, laying me down, he runs a lone finger along the waist band of my Levi's, skimming across the skin lying underneath burning for more. Burning for him. My body manages to communicate and speaks to his better than my mind can, bucking at his touch in response. Stopping at the button, he whispers in my ear.

"I need you Abbie."

His frankness makes me weak and I whimper at the want pouring from his tongue. He tugs at my tight jeans, uncovering the heat that was trapped inside. It's only a matter of seconds until I'm unfolding as he consumes and appreciates every inch of my lower body. Feeling as though my mind is disconnected from body, it's light, and free as if I'm in outer space, my neurons exploding with pressure. One. By. One. My hands are buried in the cool sheets, moving to his hair and then my own! I lift my hips to him begging for more. Demanding and selfish. But I don't care, I need this release. I need him. Satisfaction takes over, rippling through my body as blissful pulses amble until hush and calmness blanket over the room. 

"I've always wondered what your moans, would sound like" he mutters, as he crawls up my core, resting his lips on my forehead.

"Far from disappointment."

Lying next to me, he perks up, "So, dinner?"

"I know its late, we can go for a casual bite, burgers at the diner or pizza at that hipster little hole in the wall. What's my girl want?" he asks, pushing my waves back with his thumb, he shoots me the sweetest smile and flashes his single dimple only to melt my heart even further.

My girl. If only he understood the effect, he had on me. How much that little phrase- my girl meant. But the fact that he felt it was more important to put my pleasure before his own meant something more.

"Hmm, let me think." I response covering my body with the comforter kicked at the edge of the bed before retreating to the restroom. Closing the door, I stare at girl in the mirror. Her reflection bright and glowing, her waves a tousled mess and her lips curving up into something that resembled a raw and authentic smile. Excitement and bliss tickling my core, causing me to squirm and patter my feet on the cold tile floor as I danced. My heart nearly bursting at the thought of Wyatt in my room, of Wyatt in Colorado, of Wyatt back in my life. Placing the comforter on the counter, I wash off before returning to my room.

"Burgers!" I answer back walking out the door, moving to my dresser to put on my favorite pair of black Nike cropped running leggings. It's casual, but I want to look, and I know the way the fabric tapers is appealing to my body type, my ass looks great in these. Plus, due to the compression fit, its contours and creates a slight lift, so it's a win-win!

"Anddd, we can stop for ice cream! Have you ever been to The Train Car place in Nederland?"

 "No, only the ice cream shack between here and Rollinsville, Rocky's Creamery?"

Oh, Rocky Mountain's Creamery Shack? Yes! We love that place! Every time Liv and I go, I always think of you! Anyways, The Train place has loaded shakes, and live music on the Car's deck add-ons. It's such a different and pleasant atmosphere. The idea of using old school train cars as an eatery is genius!"

After seeing the lines for every burger joint, Pizzeria, and Tap house in the city, we decide to skip a traditional dinner, optioning for the breakfast menu at The Train Car Coffee and Yogurt Company. We walk inside, expecting a twenty-minute wait, but the unique coffee shop is nearly empty, aside from the older couple ordering ahead of us. With my arms looped around his, hugging his side, we move up in line, and surprisingly Wyatt orders for the both of us without hesitation, Two "Locomotive" croissants, a small Hot Chocolate for him and a small Mocha for me. Just what I wanted.

Scarfing down our sandwiches in no time we sit, nestled in the corner of the tiny train caboose, talking, and laughing for over an hour. It was like we were never a part, picking up where we left off. Wyatt tells me about the time he spent in Oklahoma, how Charlie introduced him to his newfound passion for fixing cars and why he decided to join the Army as we sipped on our oversized loaded down milk shakes.

Pulling into the apartment complex, Wyatt puts his 4runner in park. We sit in silence for a moment, both not wanting this night to end. It felt wrong to send this man back home. I felt as if we were actually dating, for real this time, mutually and with consent.

Wyatt leans across the console so close I can feel the heat from his skin, clicking the red button to unfasten my seatbelt. My heart stills, and my throat forms a knot as if I can't breathe, and for a moment, I'm okay with that. Watching his gorgeous silhouette in the dark, how the dim buzzing streetlight highlights the contour of his cheek bones and jaw. I'd rather stare at this perfect being than take a breath. He guides my chin with his index finger to his lips. The simplicity of his lone kiss spoke more volume than anything else he could have done, before resting his forehead to mind with a smile. And we sit, with the buzz on the streetlight with the comfort of one another presence until he pulls away.

"We should get this shake to Liv before it melts."

"You're going to get major brownie points from Alivia for this." But as we walk up the stairs, my body stiffens, my eyes focused on my kicked in apartment door.

I feel paralyzed as I lose my grip, dropping the shake on the landing, thick ice cream falls in what seems like slow motion, splattering across the floor covering the toes of my boots like a murder scene. My vision is tunneled. Alivia.

"Alivaa!" I scream as my thoughts rush in jerking me to reality, as I move to run, Wyatt extends his arm across my path, stopping me in my tracks nearly knocking me back.

"No, we don't know if it's safe."

"Get behind me"

I follow, holding on to the middle pant loop of Wyatt's jeans. I stand there in the tossed living room, as Wyatt clears the apartment. My books are scattered across the floor, the glass coffee table shattered, shards of glass glisten across the hard wood floor, our kitchen cabinets opened, and some are ripped from the hinges. My eyes skim over the dark moonlit dining nook, falling on a small figure lying curled, underneath the table. It's the feminine curves that tells me its Livi, and stomach stirs in fear!

"oh god, Wyatt!"

Rushing from the backroom, he falls to his knees, searching for a pulse, his fingertips pressing against her bruised neck. 

"Call for help!"

He rubs her chest with his fist in a circular motion in an attempt to wake her up. With no response he slaps her pale cheeks.. I whimper at the sound, but it works! It's the slightest groan, but It's music to me, relieved, the hot moisture collecting along the rims of lashes top over and begin to stream as Wyatt pulls Alivia into his chest rocking her. 

"Helps on the way Livi."

Ahh my First Spicy scene! What do you you think for my first? does is need more?

What do you think of Wyatt's signature  lone dimple?

Fun Fact: The Train Cars Coffee and Yogurt Company, is a real place in Nederland. And I think Abbie's description was pretty spot on.

https://www.thetraincarscoffee.com/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 753 30
She has PTSD. He has epilepsy. He's on the football team and she's in choir. She's introverted and shy. He's extroverted and popular. He's determined...
1.1M 24.5K 37
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A WOMAN WHO SURVIVED. Highest rank # 1 in Mystery/Thriller! Written on Wattpad and now published worldwide in print and eBook...
18.5K 946 65
A lonely girl from a small town in Oklahoma finds herself in the middle of Seattle, Washington. What she didn't know was fate was about to deal her a...
3.1M 135K 53
A disfigured veteran hiding from the world and the young woman who found him. 2019 Watty Award Winner - Romance After suffering extensive injuries in...