Little Phoenix (Harry Potter...

Por belle_kafer

She was always raised to be someone else. She was always raised to be a jerk like her twin, but what they nev... Más

1. The Vanishing Glass
2. The Letters From No One
3. The Keeper of the Keys
4. Diagon Alley
5. The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
6. The Sorting Hat
7. The Potions Master
8. Flying
9. Halloween
10. Quidditch
11. The Miror of Erised
12. Twin Quidditch Battle
13. Taken
14. Basilisk
15. Owl Post
16. Aunt Marge's Big Mistake
17. The Knight Bus
18. The Leaky Cauldron
19. Dementors
20. Becoming Animagi
21. Defense Against the Dark Arts
22. Ghosting
23. Sirius Black
24. A Second Twin Quidditch Battle
25. Patronuses
26. Christmas
27. Finals and Truth
28. Godfather
29. Whisked Away
30. Quidditch World Cup
31. Back to Hogwarts
32. Unforgivable Curses
33. Cedric Diggory
34. Foreigners
35. Halloween
36. Preparing for the First Task
37. The First Task
38. The Yule Ball
39. Breathing Underwater
40. Gossip Articles
41. Padfoot
42. Letters and the Third Task
43. The Third Task
44. Voldemort's Return
46. Grimmaud Place
47. Twins Reunited
48. Midnight
49. Dying Wish
50. Trials and Tribulations
51. Secrets
52. Start of Term
53. Professor Umbridge
54. Detention
55. First Report
56. Losing Yourself
57. The DA
58. An Attack
59. Training
60. Escape
61. Chaos
62. O.W.L.s and Training
63. Tested
64. The Department of Mysteries
65. Again
66. Summer Break
67. Apparation and a Reunion
68. Training for a War
69. Quidditch Tryouts
70. It's All a Matter of the Mind
71. The Slugs
72. Curses
73. Christmas Holidays
74. A Third Twin Quidditch Battle
75. Hurt
76. Blood
77. The End of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
78. Turmoil
79. A Hard Summer
80. Hardened
81. The Mission
82. The Wedding...or Lack Thereof
83. The Falcon
84. Truth and Torture
85. Escape and the Beginning of the End of the War
86. The End of the War
87. Truth
88. September 1st
89. Family Pains
90. Missing
91. Stolen
92. Alternate Timeline Number One
93. Returned
94. Crucio
95. Pieces Together
96. Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
97. The End
98. Christmas
New Book!
A/N
New Story!
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

45. After

3K 104 26
Por belle_kafer

The next several days were a blur for Nic. All she really remembered was at some point Cedric's parents coming to see her and Harry. She could also recall spending a lot of time in the hospital wing. She wasn't able to stand until a couple of days later and wasn't able to walk until a few days after that. On the first day she was able to manage this, Dumbledore came to see her. "Hello, Ms. Potter," he greeted, sitting down in a chair next to her. She made no response. She had not said a word to anyone since that night.

She only cried and slept. She wouldn't even eat when Madam Pomfrey tried to get her to. "Nicole, I would like for you to spend the summer with Sirius instead of going back to the Dursley's. Harry will go back, but I think this is the better option for you." Nic merely nodded. "How are you doing today?" She shrugged, bitting down on her lip. Dumbledore didn't try and force her to talk. They sat in silence as the hours dragged on.

Three hours later, Nic whispered, "It should've been me." Dumbledore didn't move, he merely listened as she explained quietly, "When Sullivan hit me with the c-curse the first two times, I told Cedric to go on. I was just slowing him down. If I had been there..."

"Nicki," Dumbledore said softly. "I know better than anyone about guilt, but this is one thing you shouldn't feel guilty for. Voldemort would have killed him either way."

"H-He should've made it," Nic cried, tears forming in her eyes. "We were supposed to make it. We were supposed to have more time. He wasn't supposed to die!" She was sobbing again.

"I can't imagine how hard this is for you," Dumbledore said. "But know this, you're strong enough to get through this." After a pause he suggested, "A good friend of mine is a wizard councilor. I think that talking to her over the summer may be beneficial for you."

"I'll give it a go," Nic replied, wiping her tears. She wasn't one to admit she needed help, but she also knew she couldn't go on like this. Soon after Dumbledore left and someone else came. Victor Krum stepped towards her. She felt too emotionally drain to feel anything towards him. She merely asked, "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry, about your friend," he said quietly. Nic knew he had been under the Imperius Curse when he'd hurt Cedric, but she still didn't know how to act towards him.

"Thank you," she replied quietly. After a pause, she turned away from him and, taking the hint, he left her alone.

The day the train was to leave, Nic was still in bed in the hospital wing. Harry came to see her that morning. "So you're staying then?" Harry said, failing to hide the hint of jealousy in his voice. Nic merely nodded.

"Sorry," she said quietly.

"I'll see you in a couple months, then," Harry said. "I hope you're doing better by then." Nic nodded feebly. And with that, for the first time in their lives, the twins were separated for the summer.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.1K 698 6
Charlotte "Lottie" Anna Weasley is the younger twin sister of Ginevra "Ginny" Molly Weasley.Lottie is the favored twin and the little angel of the We...
9.5K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
504K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
780K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...