Hey Freddie

By thyroids

You're a Slytherin, but your two best friends are none other than Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. Yo... More

Preface
Exposition
Sneaky
Knock on Wood
Operation Christmas Miracle
O.W.L.S
The World Cup
5 Galleon Bet
The Goblet
The First Shatter
The Ball
Second Task
Third Task
The Burrow
The Last Visit Home
Number Twelve Grimmauld Place
Welcoming Harry
The Order
The Newest Weasley Prefect
First Day of 7th Year
Umbridge
Quidditch Practice
In The Hogs Head
D.A
Snake Bite/Christmas Break
Fred and George's Escape
The Start of Our Lives
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Snowy Christmas at the Burrow
Camping
Ron's Poisoning
The First Battle
Seven Potters but One Husband
Joining the Death Eaters
First Week of The End
Harry's Escape
Unexpected Fruit
The Calm Before The Storm
The Battle of Hogwarts
Hey Freddie
Second Generation Twins
Double Trouble
The Second First Year
New Beaters in the Family
Violin Lessons
I still miss you
Forever
Love, Fred
New Fic!!!

New Beginnings

517 16 0
By thyroids

Hey Freddie!

Our sons graduated! Little Freddie is going into professional quidditch, and has already secured a spot on the Montrose Magpies! Little Georgie is now helping older Georgie in the joke shop. George and Angelina got married by the way. They really are perfect for each other. I still miss you every day. Something happened though, and I think it's important to tell you. For almost 19 years it has pained me to remember you. It was almost like feeling myself break all over again. Today was different. Watching our boys step off the Hogwarts Express and onto platform 9 3/4 I remembered you. And guess what Freddie? I smiled. I felt warm and fuzzy thinking about how proud you must be of your sons, and I could practically see that giant grin spread across your face. Call me crazy, but standing there and watching our boys walk towards me I could've sworn I felt your arm drape around my shoulder like it did so many years ago.
Oh and Freddie, Fred Jr. has got himself a girlfriend! She's a Hufflepuff. Fred introduced us on the platform.
I think George Jr. is interested in boys rather than girls, but I don't push the subject with him, and to be fair it doesn't really matter, because you and I would love him either way.
The twins don't know this yet, because I wanted my husband to know first. I have applied and been accepted to the post of DADA teacher at Hogwarts! I'll be moving into the castle by next month, and I will be teaching next school year.
I love you so much Freddie, and I hope you're doing good up there.
-Y/n Weasley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 24 42
'You can't just leave me and then come back a year later and assume nothing's changed!' I turned angrily to him. We were running out of Alley, I was...
49.5K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
534K 11.2K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...