The White Lions Reawakening

By _Somniphobia_

Description: After being but through countless neglections and multiple punishments he didn't deserve, La... More

The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 1
The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 2
The White Lions ReAwakening Art (and Question) Special.
The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 3
The White Lions ReAwakening Chapter 4
Yes or no to Alluka?
The White Lions ReAwakening Alluka's Story Part 1
Sorry
The White Lions ReAwakening Alluka's Story Part 2
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 5
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 6
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 7 (The start of a Redemption?)
The White Lions ReAwakening Part 8 (Journals and Thoughts)
The White Lions Reawakening Part 9

Update

1.3K 11 0
By _Somniphobia_

Ohhhhhh mi god guys I'm so sorry-
I meant to get out the next chapter a few days after the most recent one. Buuuut then I started working on Allukas story PT2 at the same time I was working on the next actual story chapter and then I got a crap ton of homework aaaaaand totally forgot to finish writing and post :,) so this is my heads up to you that The chapter (allukas story) should come out right around Halloween and then hopefully a few days later I should have the normal story back on it's path. So yeah. Also, happy late birthday to my boi Keith!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
783K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
166K 8.8K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
283K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...