A Life I Could Never Dreamed...

By himani1411

Mahabharata. A tale of victory of Justice over injustice. A tale of sacrifices. A tale of diplomacy. The tale... More

something about me
Surprise gift. but for whom?
meddling with time?
A special chapter
An official meeting
meetings the pandavas
expecting the unexpected
what's right thing to do?
A little talk
its been days...
Gouri pujan
the ratings
the incrwonation
leaving Hastinapur...
hell broke loose..
the ratings
journey to Dwarka..
Reunion with Kahna
Journey continues
who am i?
Truths
different direction
ranking
where is Adrika?
New Avatar
New place dynamics
author's note...
Adrika
The Strategist Role
the talk
A Chalenge
Here It Is..
Return to the time line...
some confusion
Major heart break
Fall out
It's becoming complicated.
Big Dissions
Journey to Hasthinapur once again
A Time Changing Friendship
Business deal
Truth
His for ever
Khandavprasth
Indraprastha
Changes
Parth
Parth 2
A problem
A marriage or a conflict
Marriage of the century
The happy days
Time takes turns
World fall apart
The next generation
The city of Seasons
Days in Island
The meet alash
Father
Family and moments
The things needed to sort
War of words
Alliances
The Falen Warriors
Vishma vadh
Chakravyuh
let's have some fun
Beginning of the end
The Ultimate Sacrifice
Thank you
Letters
the sequel
Announcement
Announcement 2

War

2.2K 109 110
By himani1411

Parth's POV

Finally the day arrived. The day we all have been waiting and preparing for. Our forces were complete. Our sons were ready. Madhav and Adrika were with us. We couldn't possibly be more prepared than this. When the elves joined Madhav suggested that Adrika and Legolas should also join us for face off. And Adrika was also convinced by that. Our captain was ready. When Panchali tilak everyone I knew her eyes were searching for her. Then we saw her. Wearing her battle armor in bright blue with soft facial features yet fury filled eyes that woman can make your blood ran cold.

"Adrika! We are ready to go." I said.

"I can't go with out taking blessing from Droupadi." She said. Droupadi looked up to her.

"We have always been friends Droupadi. But today as the war starting I want you to bless me. Bless me that I can do my part without regret, fear or greed touching me." She said.

It puzzled me. I looked up to Madhav for an answer but he hung his head with a dark look on his face. Why Adrika said that? She was a seer I knew it but did that mean she saw the future and braced herself for it. With tears Droupadi took the Vermilion to tilak her but her hand stopped. Her face looked like she realised something... Her hands clasp her mouth,

"What have I done?... What... What have I done..." She cried. Everyone were shocked.

"We are getting late." Adrika said and we started our journey with Srikhandini's war cry.

"What was that about?" I asked her on our way.

"Focus on the task in hand Parth, no one's going anywhere." She said.

"Ceri- ú- ped- na cín nos in i té. Hain worrui an cin." Legolas said. Of course I didn't understand that. (Don't talk to your family like that. They are worried about you.)

"Sorrui. Ha na- man hain dorth- dúr." She replied. "It doesn't concern you parth." She said to me. (Sorry. But its good for them to be in dark.)

I decided to let it go. We reached the place. We stand face to face. Adrika was behind Madhav. Mamashree Sakuni started bragging about their warriors. It's customary. Then Srikhandini started answering his brag. When she reached the point about why she was chosen as the captain she asked Pitamah Vishm about his promise to leave his weapon in front of her. He agreed. A visible panic was seen among them.

"Gandhar Raj... You see we have answer to all your great warriors. But what is your answer to the one Warrior we have? The one warrior that all three of your mightiest won't even rise weapon against." She said. The panic changed to fright.

"Who that mighty Warrior be.. Princess Panchal?" Mamashree Sakuni asked.

"Me... Mamashree.. Adrika Idivita..." We heard her said. Madhav step aside to reveal his sister. Mamashree Sakuni's face turned white like he saw a ghost.

"Yes... Mahaamahim Vishm can't touch either Adrika or Kumar Nakul as a per the bond created during their wedding. Guru Dron won't rise weapon at her as per his respect to her knowledge. Baki rahe Angraj karn... Puch lijie unse, jis kanya ka kanyadan kia tha kya swapn main vi uske samne sashtra utha paenge we?" Shrikhandini said. I smirked. That ended the face off right then and there.
(Only Angraj karn remain, ask him can he rise weapon in front of the girl he married off, even if in his dream?)

We returned back to our camp. Sons were waiting for us. They were immediately at our sides. After a lot of questions and answers they settled down.

"You should have seen the faces when they saw Adrika and Srikhandini." Bhrata bhim said.

"Bhrata bhim you saw their faces. I saw their minds. They will go above and beyond to counter it. Jyesth bhrata we need to be ready for the strategy meeting." I said.

"Strategy meeting?" Legolas asked.

"Yes. To discuss rules and taboos in the war." I told him.

"Maa... Will you be going to the meeting?" Abhimanyu asked. Adrika looked up for the first time.

"Of course. I want you boys to do me a favor. My evening worship will be incompleted if I am not returned until late night." She said.

"We will do it Maa." Prativindhya said.

"Good. Aadi knows the procedure." She said.

General POV

They all could feel she was disturbed. Maybe the strategy meeting was troubling her. Dritadyumn decided to ask her and went to her chamber. There wasn't any restrictions going into her chamber but this time he wished he could have informed her. She was on the floor crying. Her clothes were untidy, hair in a mess. She was in a lot of pain but he could not see any sign of wound. He ran to her picked up the clothes and wrap it around her body before holding her up.

"Aarr... Aary... " Her words were not clear. Pain was draining her energy.

"Adrika.. Adrika.. It's me. What happened.. He.. " He was about to call for help but..

"No... Dr... Drita.. Dritadyumn... No.. Sea... Seal.. Door.. No.. No one.. See.." She stuttered her words. He shut the door.

"Adrika.. Adrika don't close your eyes.. Tell me what to do.. Adrika." He said desperately. It was physically exhausting to him see her like that.

"Potion... Po.. Potion box.. " She said panting. He ran to her table to fetch the potion box. There were tiny bottles of potion inside it.

"Which one?" He asked.

"Clear.. Clear one.." She said. "On.. One.. Drop of... Dark.. Blue.. It's poison.. Don't ov.. Overdose.. Me..." She finished. His hands trembled. He couldn't possibly do it. He was no potioner. He wasn't steady in such situation like Nakul. That moment for the first time he hoped Nakul was there for Adrika instead of him.

"Do.. Do it Dritadyumn.. I can't b... Pain..." She said.

"I am trying... Please..." He yelled.

"I'm not d... I'm not dying Dritadyumn.... St.. Stop panicking.. Just.. The pain...." Her words were becoming slower. He carefully put one drop of blue liquid in the clear Vail and made her drank this. We waited for her to stabilized. He sat cautiously in front of him to see what changes happening to her. She seemed a little alright.

"I should call Nakul..." He said.

"No.. Don't tell him. I'm glad it's you who found me." She said.

"In different circumstances I would be so flattered. But now you need someone who knows about this. And sadly that happens to be your husband." He said. Adrika gave a weak smile.

"You are impossible." She said. He chuckled.

"Will you tell me what happened to you?" He asked.

"Do I have a choice?" She asked.

"Absolutely not." He said.

"It's a medical condition Dritadyumn. Nothing life threatening. I'm taking potions to keep it under control. I can heal it but it will take time and complete bed rest. Which we can't afford right now. Maybe after the war." She said in a tired voice. Dritadyumn felt like she wasn't being completely honest with him. But he didn't argue instead keep a mental note to inform Nakul about it doesn't matter what Adrika says. He was about to say something while they heard

"Jiji.. " Subhadra's voice.

"Come on bigboy.. Help me to bed." She said to Dritadyumn.

"Happily." He said before picking up her in a bridal style like she weight nothing.

"Sometimes you are just downright creepy you know that.." She said.

"I know" He said while putting her on bed and arranging blankets around her. He then went to open the door.

"Dritadyumn... What are you doing here..? Where is jiji?" Subhadra asked.

"Just discussing... " Dritadyumn said while stepping aside for her to come inside. "Then she said she wasn't feeling well... "

"Not feeling well... " Subhadra said before rushing inside. "Jiji.. Are you alright?" She said as she climbed on the bed and check Adrika for fever. "Forehead is quite cool."

"I'm alright Sweet. Just a little tiered." She said.

"I'll send a healer." Dritadyumn said and left the sisters alone.

Once outside Dritadyumn looked for Nakul and found him talking to healers. He noticed him and came to him.

"I need to talk to you." Dritadyumn said.

"Of course." Nakul replied.

"Something wrong with Adrika. She isn't well." Dritadyumn said. Nakul's facial expression didn't change.

"I know it." He said. Dritadyumn who was expecting panic was shocked at the other man's off the hand answer.

"You knew... You knew and left her suffer like that.. I seen her. She was in pain Nakul. Why didn't you do anything?" He yelled at him.

"Because she is my wife and I know her more than you." Nakul said in a tone as it was obvious.

"Now you are getting on my nerves." Dritadyumn said.

"She is stubborn Dritadyumn. In this situation she will not hear anything reasonable. So what's the point of fighting a lost battle? She is the greatest healer and I trust her in it And who said I didn't do anything? Adrika thinks I did not know so she doesn't suspect me. I have been giving her potions to ease her pain. Subhadra bhavi knows. She is been mixing potions in her tea. Thank god she takes strong and bitter tea. Otherwise we would have been cought a long time ago." Nakul said. Dritadyumn was looking at him going to a different direction and said

"Maybe I will never understand their relationship. But yah... Adrika you did married well."

A concerned Nakul reached Adrika's chamber to find her fast asleep while Subhadra was beside her stroking her head.

"Devar ji.. " Subhadra whispered.

"Yah.. Can I talk to you?" Nakul said.

"Then call someone.. If I left her alone she will wake up." She said. Nakul nodded and went out. The first person he saw was Uttara.

"Uttara... " He called her. When she reached him. He started walking towards the chamber again guiding Uttara with him and talking "Can you stay with Adrika for a while so I can talk to your Mata Subhadra?"

"Is Maa alright?" Uttara asked walking fast.

"Just sleeping." Nakul said as they reached.

"She doesn't look good." Uttara said while sliding to Adrika's side as Subhadra slide off. Adrika steered but turned to Uttara and sleep on. Nakul and Subhadra went out.

"How did this happened? Did you gave her the potions yesterday?" Nakul asked.

"I did. She is been so stress, she is been forgetting her tea. Yesterday I some how managed to mixed it in her stew." She said. Nakul looked up to her.

"What? Stew... With salt? Bhavi that may have react. That's why she have such pain." He said. Subhadra clasped her hands to her mouth.

"Devar ji... I'm so sorry... I should have asked you. I was just so panicked she hasn't took it for three days. I did not know." She said.

"Don't be ridiculous bhavi, how could you possibly know. It's not your fault. I should have told you. Anyway we are good for two three days now. Dritadyumn made her drink an entire bottle." Nakul informed her. A wicked smile crossed her face.

"Dritadyumn knows? Then don't worry Devar ji. He will make her drink potion on the tip of the sword if he have to." She said. Nakul made a face. "He has a weird ability to make her do thing that you don't. You know it."

"I agree. I believe in some birth him and me were one. Somehow spilt in this birth." He said.

The time of strategy meeting was approaching. Uttara helped Adrika to get ready. Nakul came to get her.

"How are you feeling Love?" He asked.

"I'm alright. Is everyone ready?" She said.

"Waiting." They both left for meeting.

The cunning smile on Gandharaj Shakuni's face was a clear indication that he found a way to stop them. After all the normal rules and restrictions. He started

"Let's now focus on the rules of war in Aaryavart. Here women don't participate in wars. Our soldiers won't fight against any women. In that case having princess Srikhandini as captain, I don't see how that is fair." He said.

An enormous argument took place. The pandava brothers were looking at Adrika for support. But she just sat there. With a promise to come back, Srikhandini left. Shakuni then turned to Adrika smiling triumphantly and said

"Same goes for you Queen Adrika... Unfortunately."

Adrika looked up to him that scared him enough to take few steps back. Then surprising everyone she laughed. A horrible maniac laugh.

"The war will be over in just seconds if she pick up the weapon. Just like me. Adrika was never going to fight in the war." Vasudev Krishn said that shocked everyone.

"I like the fear in you and your side for me. Remember this fear Mamashree. You will experience it in the war." She said softly but with a wild look.

"What do you mean?" Duryodhan asked. "You can't fight."

"And you think you can stop me if I decide to?" She said.

"But we did stop you, queen Adrika." Shakuni said.

"You are right. You stopped me. But mamashree Sakuni how can you stop him... " Adrika asked.

"Him?"

Then they heard it. A furious chant of 'Kalbhairav Astakam'. In Aadi's voice. His voice has such power it was creating fear in the atmosphere. Adrika smiled at it and said

"What happened... Scared already? You have met my Rudra right. Our Abhimanyu. Who is destructive but calm and thoughtful. Well this is my bhairav. My Adhrith. My own blood." Adrika said. Mahaamahim Vishm smiled. So the rumors were right.

"You stopped Adrika just to face something worse than her. He is born to kill. Mercy isn't something he knows. Good luck stopping him Mamashree." Arjun said.

"Well he can't use his magic." Shakuni said in a last attempt.

"He doesn't need to." Adrika said getting up. Her side follow her action. "Even if he doesn't use his powers... Jiske Kalbhairav astakam se ap apne Shabd kho chuke hain, kya hoga jab wo swayam Kalbhairav ke rup main apke samne hoga?"

(You lost your words with his Kalbhairav chants, what will happen when he will be in front of you as Kalbhairav?)

With that they left. The moment they reached their camp. Adrika went to her son and hold his face. She let out a long shaky breath before hugging her.

"Cuil ú- cheb- nin o nin cuil. A gurth ceri- ú- gar- i rod plural rodyn na cheb- nin o cin." She said.

Aadi's confused expression changed and he hold his mother close. Then looked up to his uncle. Vasudev krishn although realising everything didn't had anyway to express. Rest of the family learned not to ask because there wasn't any chance they will say anything. There was two days of rest before the war. Adrika busied herself between healers and Iravan who was practicing maze. One day before the war when she was with her sons someone entered the room and fall on her feet crying. Adrika didn't recognized the woman. She was elderly and weak, her words were not understable mixed with sobs.

"Mata.. Who are you... Why are you crying?" She tried to make her stand.

"My son Queen.. My son.. Save him Queen Adrika. He says you love him as your own brother. You are his sister. Please save him." The woman was rambling. But now Adrika knew who she was.

"Radha Maa?" Adrika asked. The woman cried louder. "What happened to my Radheya?"

"Save him Queen.." The woman said fall on ground once again. Prithvi and Abhi caught the woman steady. Suddenly Adrika remembered what has happened.

Adrika's POV

How could I forgot? It's Karn's mahandaan. The Kavach ana Kundal. I turned to Som

"Inform Aarya and chhote kumar to meet me at the entrance. Radha Maa it's my son. Your grandson he will take you back. Aadi...!" He nodded and hold out a hand for Radha Maa.

I went to the healers camp and took all medicines that might help and ran to the entrance. The twins were there.

"Angraj Karn is badly wounded. We need to treat him." I said. Although having a soft relationship with Karn I saw hesitation on their faces. And that was understandable. We were at war.

"Although he is standing in front of us now but I want to remind you that Angraj karn always loved you like a brother. Her life force is strengthening our bond as per Wizard rules. At least this much you can do for him." I said to my husband. And turned to the youngest pandav "and you. You always took my blessing as your bhavi right. Then your bhavi is ordering you."

They both looked at each other.

"We all are healers Adrika. We have an oath that we will not say no to any patient or victim. We were going to him." Chhote kumar said.

"Oh.. Thank god." I muttered.

We all left for it. There was a lot of tissue damage which would take a lot of care. Three of us started treating him. He was in too much pain to notice anything. But Duryodhan was present to my surprise and asked a lot of question to Chhote kumar. Why him? Because he was the one who could not have a personality to be disrespectful or angry. I went to Karn to make him drink a potion.

"Radheya!" I called him.

"Did everything changed? Did I get you all back? Did my brother forgive me? Did you asked him to do so? Is he here?" He rambled in a low tone. I chuckled. Too much pain and my potions made him dizzy. He was craving for his brother. I assumed he meant Nakul.

"For a man who have his skin ripped out you ask a lot of questions?" I said. Nakul helped him get up and drink potion.

"Don't worry everyone he is out of danger and going to tease me about my panic for rest of my life." I said. Earning some chuckles. I even saw Duryodhan smiling while shaking his head. The situation was lighten up a little.

"This would help him sleep. We will observe him for one hour. After that we can reevaluate his condition to make the next potion. Then we can return." I said to the twins.

"I will keep on eye with him Chhoti bhavi. I'm good at analysis." Chhote kumar said.

"I'll make potions and packs for later use and I believe you must be Angraj's wife, who will want to take care of him, you can come to me now so I can explain it to you." Nakul said.

"I will wash my hands. It's all bloody." I said showing them to all present in the room.

"Come on putri I will help you.." Radha Maa said.

"No.. No.. You sit with him. I'll find water by myself."

I said leaving the camp. I was washing my hands while I heard footsteps. I thought it was some maid came to help. He cleared his voice then I get to know my unwanted visitor. It was the prince himself. I turned and looked at him questioning.

"Umm.. It was noble of you.. What you did back there. All of you." He said. Wow for being a bad guy he was very respectful.

"You know right saying thank you is off your character." I said while sitting on a rock. He chuckled.

"I didn't say it." He said.

"And you are back. It's good to know you have a heart. And at least concerned for your friend. Must be hard seeing them going on the war." I said. I didn't know why but talking to him was not uncomfortable. We were not in mood for spitting venom. So we actually had a decent conversation. He sat on the stone.

"War was way overdue. But yah. I have people I love. And karn is one of them. I don't want to loose him." He said.

"He will be alright. He is in best hands." I said.

"I know. You will not let anything happen to him. It's you. That's why I am as calm I am." He said. Praise.

"Do you mind writing it for me so that I can frame it. Prince Duryodhan is praising me." I said laughing. He joined me for a laugh.

"I don't like you that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge your brilliance." He said.

"Ouch...! By the way I was talking about my Husband and Devar ji." I said.

"Hmm.. Yah.. Nakul is great with medicines. In a perfect world he would have been the in charge of healer department of our kingdom." He said. Wow. So he does think beyond war.

"In a perfect world." I said pouring water in two Tumblr and passed one to him and we toast to that.

"In a perfect world I would have been the in charge and they both would have been my assistants." I said thoughtfully.

"Cheers to that." He said sarcastically.

"Oh come on. When I was poisoned I basically treated myself out. Your brothers follow my instructions from my notes." I said defensively.

"My brothers are Aswaneyas. They would have found something else." He said dismissingly. Is it alternate universe? How can he has such an interesting personality?

"But they didn't. I think chhote kumar accepted being my assistant back then" I said.

"You call him chhote kumar. That's why he calls you Chhoti bhavi." He said.

"He calls me Adrika. Chhoti bhavi is his way of taking revenge of me calling him chhote kumar." I said.

"He is the youngest. What did he expect?" He said.

"Exactly right. I already have so many elder brotherly figures. Jyesth is older than bhrata Krishn so I call him jyesth. Then there is bhrata bhim. Parth. Karn. Thank god I get to call those two by name. He is the only one I could call chhote kumar. It's such a cute name. Don't know why he complains." I said.

"I'm elder than Krishn too. You never called me jyesth." He said in a complaining voice. As a joke I joint my hands and said

"I'm sorry jyesth... Please bless me." He laughed and said

"Akhand Soubhagyavati bhava." We both laughed. He got up. I looked at him confused. He hesitatly touched my head saying

"Karn was right. It's very easy to talk to you, be your friend, love you, adored you. Just some moments with her my friend, he said. And you will not stop loving her. He was right. After today I will regret that I didn't had the opportunity. We are in war. It's already bad with my friends and children going into it. I don't want another person in that list. I will walk away from you before I allow myself care for you enough to feel your pain." He finished. I smiled at him.

"At least you blessed me." I said. He patted my head softly before leaving.

I was glad I had that conversation. Now I would not have grudges. World is so full of grey.

The Day

And it was here. I walk into my sons room, looking at their peaceful faces was one of my weird craving when I was stressed. I sat with them untill sunrise. They all waked up to me and were delighted. I got them ready. Abhimanyu joined the fully dressed.

"I have something for you. These are the dragon heartstrings. It will bind your heart and soul together and to me. So that at the end of the day you Will come back to me." I said while tying those golden threads with six different gemstones for my six son's forehead.

"Maa.. You just bind us to you. Now we have to come back." Srutasen said and hugged me.

I went to the place of worship. I sat in front of lord Kalbhairav and waited for everyone to join. We worshipped together. When sons took our blessing.

"Aadi... Abhi... Be the destructive duo I made you two. Prithvi sometimes you have to think selfishly and that's not wrong. Som destroy everything that comes in your brothers way. Shree you are with elves. Trust Legolas. He is my teacher. In very rare occasions he is ever wrong. Sani be the intuitive son I know. Your intuitions will help your brothers. Iravan my son, you don't need advice. Just come back with a good news." I said. They all looked pleased and proud. I turned to their fathers. Even after being tilak by Droupadi. They waited for me to do it again.

"Jyesth! I have everything covered here. Shadows will be around you everytime to bring the injured back here. Focus on war alone." I said. Our personal relationship increased after that night. I touch his feet and he blessed me.

"If I say I will make you a delicious feast for dinner you will come back early right?" I teased bhrata bhim.

"Adrika if you make me my favorite pudding for dinner, then I can come back from five wars together." He said hugging me.

"Parth you have my brother by your side. Follow him." I said to him. I didn't have much for him. He nodded holding my both hand in his iron fist.

"What orders you have for me my queen?" My husband asked.

"There is something I want you to do. Aadi can take care of the killing part. I want you to humiliate them Love. Make them feel worthless for all these years of our separation. Your best move is Speed. Use it." I said. He smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Chhoti bhavi!" Chhote kumar said.

"I never wanted to send you off to a war. You are supposed to be with me all the time. We were supposed to travel the world together and discover herbs and potions." I said. I feel tears filled my eyes for the first time. Unknowingly I loved this youngest prince the most. He hold my face to join our forehead and said

"What do you want chhoti bhavi? You want to be my weakness? Always being soft, turning emotional around me. And who said we will not travel together. We made a pact that we will travel when the children are of age. After this war I don't wish to stay at one place. Do one thing. Start packing. Make maps. We will travel after we set all affairs in order. We will discover potions. We will make a organization about it. Ok. You and me." I smiled with tears.

They left. I felt an unusual emptiness in me. But I couldn't allow myself to give in to emotions right now. I went to the healer region. My healers were waiting for me.

"Everyone the war officially started. Untill sunset cases will be pouring on. We will rotate our work time so that everyone can get rest ok. If more than 30 life threatening cases are here all together, we will implement red zone." I said.

"Mumma but if we don't resuscitate then maybe we can loose someone who can be alive." Vriti said.

"I know. But we perform resuscitation but he didn't live we will definitely loose the next one who was actually alive." I replied. She nodded.

"Are you all ready to open the camp?" I asked and heard a confident Yes. "Mata Prakriti raksha karna." I muttered and open the door.

That day we worked like maniacs. People came and go with bandages and potions. My healers were first time working in such conditions but they showed tremendous courage and patience. I was all around the place. Subhadra, Uttara and Droupadi also helped. Uttara and Vriti spend a lot of time together for which she was familier with the work. But the last case of the day broke us. It was Uttar. He had a spear in his chest. I knew he was beyond repair when they brought him, he was passed for some time. I saw death before. But not in war. I told Helisha to took over and left for my family. Mourning and last rituals later we all sat down for strategy.

"The little guy took the spear for me." Jyesth said. He was numb. My sons were unharmed.

"Everything was according to what you said Adrika. Abhimanyu and Adhrith kept Pitamah vishm away from Jyesth. But then pitamah Vishm's ploy destroyed it all." Parth said.

"Idei! We need the maze now." Nakul said.

"No love. It's not time. There are two people still on the field who can defeat my Maze. Utill they are eliminated. We can't implement maze." I said.

"Soldiers are scared after Uttar's death." Dritadyumn said.

"Then do what your job is. Kill Guru Dron." I said.

"They need to be divided, Mahamahim and Guru Dron." Bhrata Krishn said.

"I agree. Take action. Kids will destroy some important people of their side tomorrow. I don't feel pleased to say this. But Aadi... Kill sons of Kouravas tomorrow. And make sure every news goes to their Rathis." I said.

"Mumma I can take Aswathama." He said.

"No. Stick to the plan." I said.

"If Adrika's plan worked then there will be panic and we can divide them easily." Chhote kumar said.

"Time has come for some tricks." Bhrata Krishn said to me winking. I knew what was going to happen.

An
Happy Halloween guys...
Please tell me how was it?
Please please please... Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 8.8K 74
Dharmyudh, which means 'Battle for Justice' What happens when fate decides to take a steep turn ? Could it change the destiny of Aryavarth ? ...
17K 655 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
Awakened By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

399K 21.1K 102
Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. I will try my best to justify th...
59.8K 2.9K 79
"Heavy is the head that wears the crown" Ephemera: Nothing is permanent, flowers that bloomed will die in a matter of weeks, before the trees leaf...