Tattoo Girl and Middle Earth

By Here_Comes_the_End

There are somethings in your past even you can't remember... River isn't from Middle Earth. She doesn't remem... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
Epilouge
Here Comes the Tears nah nah nah
Raine the Psychic

28

540 15 1
By Here_Comes_the_End

I didn't feel like attending the meeting about what to do next. Instead I found an empty journal and began to write.

Tomorrow we will storm the Black Gate of Mordor. I'm not sure what will happen to me after that if we win. Legolas' father probably won't approve of me, so I suppose if this happens I might come back here to Gondor. I'm sure Aragorn won't object to my cleaning up the palace's library or something like that.

I must survive tomorrow. I don't want to die again. If I die this time I won't get a third chance I'm sure.

Legolas is coming in, I will write more once the battle is over. Assuming I'm still alive then that is.

"We are planning to attack the Black Gate tomorrow."

"I know."

"I thought you might, but I still wanted to come see you before then."

Worry clouds his features. He must think that the chances of us both surviving aren't good.

I agree. The chances are horrible. We could both be dead by this time tomorrow.

Happy thoughts.

"I'm worried too," I whisper looking at the ground.

"Do you know what happens?"

"I know a version of what happens, the fact that I'm here might change things though."

"I'm glad you're here," Legolas whispers, kissing my cheek.

"I'm glad too."

His eyes meet mine and I smile at him. He steps closer and kisses me slowly. All my worries begin to melt away slowly. Nothing else matters at the moment, except the fact that Legolas is kissing me.

He pulls back and trails a line of light kisses across my jaw. My eyes flutter shut savoring the feel of his lips on my skin. He brings his mouth back up to mine and kisses me again. The kiss starts out soft and gentle but begins to feel more desperate and full of longing. His tongue trails across my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gladly give it to him.

He pulls me closer to him, if that were even possible, and continues to kiss me, stopping only to trail soft kisses down my neck to the exposed tattoo on my collarbone.

"I love you, River."

"I love you too, Legolas," I whisper, cupping his cheek in my hand, pulling his mouth back to mine.

Just when the kiss starts to deepen Legolas pulls away resting his forehead against my own.

"We should stop," His voice is thick with emotion and I can tell he doesn't want to.

"Yeah probably, especially since we need sleep before the battle tomorrow."

"I should go, the others will be starting to make assumptions about where I am. I wouldn't want to give them the wrong idea."

My expression drops at this. I doubt I'll ever be able to sleep tonight, despite what I said. Especially not with my brain worrying so much.

"Can you stay here? Just until I fall asleep."

He slowly nods, then leads me towards the bed. I crawl under the covers and slide over making room beside me. Legolas slides in next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Sleep now mela," Is the last thing I hear before slipping into dreams.

▪◼

Blah.

I feel like all my A/Ns start with blah😂 oh well. 

These last few chapters have given me SO much trouble. Hopefully the last few will be better. Plus I'm going to attempt to edit all this, mainly the first several chapters, when I finish. 

The current estimate is that there's somewhere between 3 and 5 chapters left plus an epilogue. (And maybe a sequel eventually? idk.)

-Deli💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.4K 44
"The world was young, the mountains green, No stain yet on the Moon was seen, No words were laid on stream or stone When Durin woke and walked alone...
56.5K 2.4K 55
"Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lords my soul to keep See me safely through the night And wake me with the morning light" ...and though that m...
84.9K 2.7K 33
Y/n Blackblade. A name given to her because of the powerful sword she carries around, is one of the closest and most loyal friends of the infamous Ca...
43.1K 1.3K 54
Have you ever had something happen to you, so crazy that you couldn't describe it? That it made your heart hammer every time you thought of it That i...