Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Decapitation

323 7 0
By akoser32

We quickly got into the car and Sam retrieved Roger Miller's address. I was still shaking, disturbed by the images that ran through my head. Is this what Sam has been seeing all this time?

"Are you two okay," Dean asked us, still concerned with how we acted earlier.

"Yeah," I mumbled from the back seat, even though I was far from it. I had just seen a man get decapitated.

"I'm fine, just keep driving," Sam said curtly.

"Alright, you guys want to talk about it," Dean asked.

"I'm scared, man. These nightmares were bad enough, and now I'm seeing them when I'm awake. These visions, or whatever, they are getting more intense, and painful," Sam said, still holding his head, his voice wavering a bit.

"He's right, that was intense, and it hurt like hell," I said in a small voice, hugging myself tightly. "That was horrible, I don't want this either."

"Look, you guys will be alright, okay. We will figure this out," Dean said, but I could feel he was unsure about that.

"I mean, what is it about the Miller's? Why am I connected to them? Why am I watching them die," Sam asked clearly upset.

"I don't know, Sammy. We face the unexplainnable everyday. We will figure this out," Dean said.

I met Dean's gaze through the rareview mirror and said, "Well we better figure this out fast because these new developments I'm having here suck. Otherwise, I'm never touching Sam again."

"Tell me this doesn't freak you out," Sam said roughly.

"Of course this freaks me out. I just saw my brother and girlfriend fall to the ground in pain because they had visions about a man dying," Dean shot back at him, "But like I said we will figure this out."

After a few moments of silent driving we saw Roger walking down the street with the same bag I saw in the vision.

"Pull over," I said to the boys.

"What we have to do to stop him, I can't pull over," Dean argued.

"He knows who you guys are. Let me out and I'll try and stall him. Figure something out in the meantime," I rushed out. Dean pulled over and I quickly got out. I ran up to him and pretended to be worried, "Exuse me sir, but have you seen a dog. My dog got out he's only a puppy. Oh, God. He's a golden retriever. We just got him a few months ago, my husband is going to be so pissed if he finds out he ran away."

Roger turned around and said, "I'm really sorry I haven't seen no dog."

He quickly turned around and I tried to stop him, "My name is Rebecca, uhm, here. Here is my number. If you see her could you call me please! What's your name?"I huffed out as he turned around.

He looked at me and said, "My name is Roger, and sure I'll call."He quickly turned around again after snatching my number out of my hand that I wrote down on a piece of paper to waste more time.

"Thank you so much Roger! Do you, uhm, do you need help with those. They seem heavy," I asked him, trying to keep him out of his apartment.

"Look, Rebecca you seem nice, but I just want to leave. Shouldn't you be searching for your dog anyway," Roger shot back.

"Oh my gosh! You're right. Uhm, if you see her, her name is Molly. Please call if you see her," I begged him.

"Sure, whatever," He said, turning away quickly and walking into his building.

I turned around, panicked for real this time, and ran my hand through my hair. I turned to the boys and they were already making their way up the fire escape. I quickly ran to catch up to them. We were almost to his level when I heard a sickening noise and a window slamming shut. I paused in my spot and looked up. We were too late.

I slowly made my way to Roger's window and looked at it. There was blood splattered everywhere, and Roger's head was laying in the empty flower bed hanging from his window. I took a step back and bent over a little as a wave of nausea hit me, "Oh, God."

"Don't look at it," Dean said to Same and me.

"Too late," I said.

"We were too late, again," Sam said.

Dean pulled out three cloths and told us to start whipping down our fingerprints as he went inside to check it out. I looked up at the head again and I instantly felt dizzy. This with the nausea was not mixing well. I stumbled a little bit, but Sam caught me before I could fall down the stairs.

"Wow, you good," He said, steadying me before letting go.

"No, I'm not good. I just saw the same man get decapitated twice," I snapped.

"Yeah, well welcome to the club," Sam sassed back, unable to look at the scene anymore.

We started to wipe down the railings as we walked down the stairs, "I'm so sorry, Sam."

He looked back at me confused and asked, "About what?"

"For how I treated you. I know we already sorted everything out, but this is horrible. Seeing things happen twice and not being able to stop it. I get it now. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Listen that was months ago, so don't worry about it. I am happy that you understand now, though I wish you didn't. I'm making you suffer again," Sam said, not making eye contact with me.

"It's not you. It's these stupid ass abilities I have, and I hate them. I mean I can't even touch you guys anymore," I said kicking the metal gate.

Before we could continue our little conversation Dean walked up to us and said, "Well, there was nothing in the appartment. Just like the Miller's house"

"Of course," I said bitterly.

"I saw something," Sam said aggressively. "In my vision. Like a dark shape of a figure of something."

"Yeah, yeah. I saw it, too. Something must've been stalking Roger." I backed him up.

"Well whatever it is, it's not connected to the house," Dean said.

"No, it's connected to the family itself," Sam said.

"What, do you think it's like a vengeful spirit or something?" I asked, "That doesn't feel right. It has to be something else."

"Well some of them could latch onto families. It's possible," Dean agreed with Sam.

"What if they are just cursed," I offered.

"That's possible, too," Dean agreed.

"You guys think Max is in danger," Sam asked.

I looked up at him as a weird sensation ran through my body at the mention of Max's name. "Let's figure it out," I said as Dean started the car and drove away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know you coming to the house this time is going to look weird," Dean said.

"No, it won't. I saw him last, I'm just dropping by to share my condolences," I relpied, fixing my blouse.

"Whatever," Dean said, rolling his eyes.

"You guys bicker like an old married couple," Sam said, walking behind us to the front door.

"Shut up," Dean and I both said, holding each other's hands, which earned us a chuckle from Sam.

When we reached the door I raised my hand and knocked three times. We all waited patiently for one of the Millers to answer the door. A young man opened the door and a shiver ran down my spine when we made eye contact.

After a few awkward moments he let us in and started to talk, "My mom is resting. She is pretty upset right now."

"Of course," Dean said to him.

"All of these people kept coming with cassaroles, and I finally had to tell them all to go away," the boy said.

"Nothing says I'm sorry like a tuna casserole," I said with a small smile.Sam and Max both chuckled a little at my small joke as Dean eyed the food that covered the entire table in the dining room.

Max signaled for us to sit down on the couches, which we did. The three of us faced him as he sat on the couch opposite of us.

Sam looked at Max and asked, "How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay," Max hesitated.

Sam was rubbing his hands together and asked, "Your dad and his brother were close right?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean they were brothers. They used to hang out all the time when I was little," Max replied.

"But they don't do that much anymore," I asked confused.

Max seemed a little uncomfortable with the question but responded, "No, it's not that. We used to be neighbors when I was a kid."

"Right, so how was it in that house when you were a kid," Sam asked.

"Fine, why," Max asked confused.

"All good memories," Dean asked, ignoring his question. "Nothing unusual happened, including your father and your uncle maybe?"

Max started to bounce his knee, and rub his hands together as he stuttered, "Why do you, why do you ask?"

Dean smiled softly at the kid and said, "It's just a question."

"No there was nothing, we were totally normal, happy," Max answered a little annoyed. Another shiver ran through my body and I somehow knew this kid was lying. He's hiding something, and I hope that the other two could tell too.

We left shortly after and as we were making our way back to the car I finally spoke up."Nobody's family is totally normal and happy. Did you see how he acted and responded when he was talking about his old house."

"He sounded scared," Sam pointed out.

"Exactly," I said pointing at him.

"I say we go pay the old nieghborhood a visit and see what life was really like for the Miller's," Dean said as he hopped into the car and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...
53.8K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...
4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...