Claws and Lightning (Male Zer...

By StormBreaker2k1

(Y/N) Zeraora. Born with traits and characteristics of a tiger and electrokinetic powers. His origins are unk... More

(Y/N) Zeraora
Prologue: The Cub's New Pack
[Season 1] CH 1:Lightning , Explosions and Spirit
CH 2:A New found Spark
CH 4: New Territory, New Rules
(Y/N) Zeraora (Updated)
CH 5: Battle Trials, Thunder Races
CH 6: Class Representative? Not Happening
CH 7: USJ Part 1: Handling Disasters
CH 8: USJ Part 2: Roar of the Thunder Beast
[Season 2] CH 9: Recovery, Secrets and War
CH 10: Sports Festival Part 1: Striking Words, Striking Tiger
CH 11: Sports Festival Part 2: Survival of the Fittest and the Fiercest
CH 12: Sports Festival Part 3: All Out Brawls, The Queen of Evolution
CH 13: Sports Festival Part 4: The Battle Intensifies, Conflicting Forces
CH 14: Sports Festival Part 5: No More Games, No More Mercy
CH 15: Beast vs Mutant, Electrokinesis vs Psychokinesis
Deoxys: The Otherworldly Nomu
CH 16: Room for Improvement and An Unsettling Future
CH 17: Either Work Together or Fall Apart
MHA: Two Heroes Part 1: An Invitation to I-Island, Nostalgic Visions

CH 3:The Tiger's First Hunting Ground

7.7K 126 92
By StormBreaker2k1

Narrator

Heroes were once seen as warriors who fought against injustice, who fight to protect those they hold dear, be they family or friends. However, in a society where Heroes are large in number, the essence of heroism is unfortunately taken for granted. In the past heroic actions wasn't done for fame or glory, it was to give the public peace and reassurance. Being a hero wasn't simply a job, it was a responsibility for those who intended to use their gifts for the sake of others. What Zeraora seeks from UA High isn't just strength and improvement, he intends to uncover what being a 'Hero' truly means.

(Y/N) P.O.V

'After I told Big Sis Pixie that I'm going to UA, I spent the next few months training with Pussy Cats, to prepare for the upcoming entrance exam.'

'Mandalay and Ragdoll helped me improve with my academic skills, Tiger helped to improve my physical capabilities and refine my utility with my quirk , and Pixie using her quirk proved me with training dummies and an obstacle course'.

'Although during those months I noticed that Midoriya and Bakugo were acting a little strange. Midoriya, for whatever reason always looked so drained and preoccupied, and Bakugo wasn't as brash or obnoxious as he usually is. The slime villain incident probably had something to do with it, but I didn't bother asking 'cuz I was also busy'.

Timeskip to just before the entrance exam...

Pixie-Bob: OH I'M SOOOO EXCITED, MY LITTLE BROTHER IS ABOUT TO SHOW THAT SCHOOL WHAT THEIR IN FOR!😊 (she said hugging Zeraora aggressively and passionately)

(Y/N): Pixie can ya let me go I'm going to be late. 

Pixie-Bob: IN A MINUTE 😉! I NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR GETTING ALL THE GOOD LUCK!

(Y/N): 😒 Sure, whatever.

'She finally lets me go while still wishing me good luck, the other Pussy Cats sends their wishes as I make may way to UA'.

'I'm looking around seeing a bunch of other middle schoolers but I haven't run into Midoriya or Bakugo yet, and with my earphones on I'm keeping my thoughts to myself, although I vaguely overheard some of the examinees mentioning something about looking forward to being famous or whatever. I silently groan as I continue on into the building'.

Later on...

Present Mic: What's up UA candidates, thanks for tuning in to me your school D.J.

SO COME ON LEMME HEAR YA!

(SILENCE FILLS THE ROOM)

Keeping it mellow huh that's fine, well then let's just skip straight to how the practical exam gonna go down.

ARE YOU READDDDYYYY?!  YEAAAAHHHH

(Again, Silence)

Ok moving on, like your application says you rockin' boys and girls will conducting ten minute mock battles in super hip urban settings! After I drop the mike here you all will head to your specified battle centers, sound good?

(You guess it, silence)

Present mic continues on to explain the perquisites of the practical exam, three faux villain with different levels and score worth. The objective was simple but then a certain student posed a question.

(Guy with Glasses): Excuse me sir? On the print on there four types of villains not three, with all respect if this is error on UA materials it is shameful! We are all exemplary students we expect the best out of Japan's most notable school!

Additionally you with unkempt hair!

Midoriya: Huh? Who me?

(Guy with Glasses): You have been mutter this whole time, if your not going to take this seriously then you should leave!

Midoriya: Ooohh right sorry.(said nervously)

???: And also you with the earphones! We are about to partake in an exam in order to gain admittance to UA High, and you're sitting there listening to music. Have you no respect?!

(Y/N): 😒 (no comment)

Present Mic: Alright alright alright examinee no. 711, thanks for calling in with your request.

The fourth villain type is worth Zero points. That one is just an obstacle to get in your way. Think of it like a hurdle you should to avoid not that it can't be beaten, but there's really no point. I recommend that you ignore it and focus on the ones top on the chart

(Guy with Glasses): Thank you very much, please continue.

Present Mic: that is all for today, but before I sigh off let me give you a sample of our school motto.

As General Napoleon Bonaparte once laid down, a true hero is one who overcomes life's misfortune, oh yeah now those are words to live by.

You ready the go beyond,

  GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU PRACTICE HITTING MORE THAN JUST BOOKS!

Battle Center A

As Zeraora steps before the gate leading towards the battle center, he takes a deep breath as he recollects the training he has undergone to reach this point, his reasons for being here and the question he plan to have answered. But then, out of the corner of his eye he caught wind of Katsuki Bakugo, however no words were exchanged only a serious glare from Bakugo and a calm neutral one of Zeraora.

With seemingly no warning Present Mic demands the examinees to press on, with Zeraora and Bakugo taking the lead. In just seconds upon entering they immediately noticed several of the faux villains four 1 pointers, three 2 pointers and two 3 pointers, as Bakugo prepares to  leap in and destroy he noticed a subtle electrical spark emanating from Zeraora, and with blindly speed he swiftly destroys the faux villains.

 'That makes 16 already', said Zeraora as he  proceeds to run off on all fours leaving the others dumbfounded. Bakugo grits his teeth in annoyance, 'that damn cat is showing me up', Bakugo mutters under his breath.

Meanwhile with the UA staff...

'We seem to have many promising talents this years', as they focus the screens on many of the examinees including Midoriya, Bakugo and Zeraora.'Well there's still some time before its over, however this is the point where it gets interesting. Let's see how they handle the big one', as the unknown staff member unleashes the Zero pointer.

(Y/N) P.O.V

'I'm currently sitting at about 65 points but I can seem to find anymore targets, until I felt a powerful tremor. I look around to see the other examinees running away, I figured that means the Zero pointer came into the arena. The loud blond said to ignore it since it isn't worth anything, but then why bother having it in the first place'?

'I leaped to the rooftops to get an idea of where it is, and realized it's where many of the examinees were present. I made my way over trying find anyone and noticed a green haired girl was stuck under some rubble and also realizing that the zero pointer was heading in her direction'!

Narrator

Witnessing the carnage that the zero pointer was unleashing Zeraora first jumped in freeing the green haired female, quickly grabbing her and exiting the zero pointer's range, however an obstacle of this proportion cannot simply be ignored.

With his mind composed, his claws sharpened he rushed towards the mechanical behemoth and unleashed a devastating attack!

Plasma Fist!

                                  (This is the explosion aftermath)

The attack unleashed thunderous shockwave grasping the attention of many of the examinees and the observing UA staff . As Zeraora takes a moment to catch his breath, the examinees who were present to see what had occurred stared on in disbelief of what they had witnessed, during that time an alarm had rang signaling the end of practical exam.

Timeskip back home...

 '(Y/N)! Dinner's ready', Ryuko called for brother as he is still waiting for the results, Zeraora thought to himself remembering that he only amassed about 65 points before the exam had ended, wondering if it was enough to ensure his acceptance.

'Hey don't worry so much I'm sure you did great, I mean did give that hug for good luck and the other Pussy Cats wished you good luck too', Ryuko reassures her brother as he nods in agreement as they dig into their  spicy curry.

'Itadakimasu'!

Two day later and Zeraora's tests result finally came in. Ryuko decided to give her little brother space as he steps into room and opens the envelop, which instead of containing a letter it had a hologram projector, which immediately activated.

'HELLO TIGER BOY'! Zeraora was slightly taken back by the sudden appearance of a female adult. ' I am the R-Rated Hero Midnight here as a hologram break down a few things. First during the practical you have accumulated 65 villain points', the mentioning of villain points caused Zeraora to raise eyebrow. 'There was actually another factor to the practical however it was solely evaluated by the judges, myself included'.

'The second factor was Rescue Points, and you my dear sweet boy have accumulated 45 Rescue Points, giving you a total of 110 points'!

'(Y/N) Zeraora, I happily welcome you to UA High, Your Hero Academia', the R-Rated Hero said with a slightly seductive tone.

Zeraora stepped out to find Ryuko standing there with a worried expression.

'So, how was it', she asked with concern. But Zeraora didn't reply, instead he gave a heartwarming smile, and Ryuko immediately understood as burst into tears and hugged her little brother passionately.

Author speaking:

Sorry about the long gap between chapters, College took priority and the Crown tundra expansion came out so yeah, not a whole lot free time for Claws and Lightning. But anyway hope you enjoy the chapter and again I do not own any and all art or videos used and criticism is accepted.

StormBreaker2k1 out. Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 17.1K 50
ใ€Žโ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™™๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฉ!โžใ€ ___________ in which Bakugou finds solace in someone just as stubborn an...
8K 282 11
!! FIRST STORY WARNING !! ๐Ÿ’™Records:๐Ÿ’™ #13 in KatsuDeku (EEEEEEEEE!!!) #168 in '#fairytale' (out of 17.5K!) ๐ŸŒŸ'"T-take me.... Instead..." Izuku told...
24.3K 1.2K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
340K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...