Loving The Chaos

By Wisha117

Chaos is disruptive. Complete mayhem. It is like a storm that destroys civilizations, leaving nothing behind... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Their house
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
Note
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue

31

207 10 0
By Wisha117

It was a beautiful Monday morning. The birds were chirping and the sun rays were dancing in Bella's room...ugh.. who am I kidding.. are Monday mornings ever beautiful? It was a regular day not a bird in sight and the sun was rays were disturbing her sleep. 

Bella woke up with a horrible mood. Not only was she sleep deprived but she also had to plan a big charity event for the company. Which also had to be IN THE EVENING. Last night she got  a call from her boss aka the devil or more precisely Lucifer, who made her wake up at 3AM IT THE MORNING to ask her to prepare a charity ball. At first she wanted to decline the call because of the little stunt he pulled but then decided against it as he only accompanied the girl outside and then faked an important call to get rid of her.

Bella must admit she felt overjoyed at that. So now she was on call every damn second, either it was the chief, an event planner or even devil's own tailor. Yes she even had to prepare Christians' s suit herself.

By evening everything was ready.  Bella was exhausted but she still went to her house and started getting after a long, relaxing and warm bath as the weather was getting cold by day. She put on a light blue gown and put her hair in a bun. When knocked on the door to inform Laura of her leaving she found her getting ready too. ''Where are you up too?'' she asked her. 

''Same as you. Steve asked me to be his date'' Laura said shrugging. Bella raised an eyebrow at that but Laura kept dodging her gaze.

Bella

Laura

Just as both women were adding some final touches the door bell rang. They both went to open the door and there stood three gorgeous men and Emily?

Steve came in and kissed Laura's cheek and complimented her making her blush profusely. Christian came in and eyed Bella up and down and said ''You look stunning, as usual'' 

''Well I could have looked more stunning if I had more time. So don't waste your calories I know I look just normal'' Bella said casually.

''Excuse me miss. Don't you dare insult my girlfriend. I know a lot of words that you look . I can just start by beautiful, ravishing, gorgeous-''

''Okay okay. I look good. '' Bella said chuckling. 

Caleb also entered the house with Emily. ''Hey guys. You both look gorgeous. This is-''

''Emily'' both of the girls said at the same time. ''Yeah we know her. But the question is how do you?'' Laura asked.

''Oh I met her the day I surprised Bella'' Caleb said. 

Bella gave him a look. He mouthed back ' I will tell u later'

They all sat in the limo. Yes a limo. Christian arranged it. Apparently he liked to make a grand entrance.

Bella absentmindedly checked Christian out. Unaware of the fact that he made all the effort from the crisp Armani suit to a brand new cologne just for her.

A/N

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 990 63
"What do you want?" I ask the men standing in front of me. All of them are wearing black jackets with matching jeans and masks. Before my suit-clad f...
5.2M 171K 40
Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case was different. They were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition t...
23.1K 768 41
"Humans. You always have to go sticking your nose where it just doesn't belong. There are repercussions but you silly mortals think everything revolv...
2.1M 90.3K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...