πšƒπš‘πšŽ "πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš" πšπš’πš™πšŽ

By FireTop7

(Okay so Edit this is story more for Tall and POC people I will make a one shot book if recommended for all t... More

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŠπšŸπšŽπš•
π™·πš’πš–...

πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŠπš›πš”

14 3 0
By FireTop7

(Finna be a hella long ass chapter)

It been about a month of me being Date-tech manager, but it's worth it the boys are so sweet even Futakuchi when he's not being a lil bitch✨!
Me Aone became inseparable we where always at lest two feet feet close. He had a very relax energy that just made me feel all giddy inside.
It was end of practice and it was a Friday so I gather my things and waited for Aone to walk out the lockers.
"You waiting for your boyfriend?!"
Futakuchi smirked laughing a bit
"No, I'm waiting for my best friend dumbass"
He look taken back and flicked my forehead before walking off that must mean I won.
"Hey hun, ye ready!"
He blushes a nodded.
"Hey uhhh two things?"
He locked eyes with me and tilted his head as a way of saying continue.
"One would you like to go to the park with me tomorrow and hangout...not like a date but like just us hanging out?"
His sparkles as the corner of his lips twitch up to a gentle small smile and he nodded yes.
"And second thing since I was raining yesterday it's kinda cold out side so can I hold you hand?"
His face went beet red as I grind but he just stuck his hand out and I gladly hold onto it blushing abut myself.
"Damn you warm, you like my personal heater..."
And as I continue rambling on about what he is to me he only had the word MY stuck in his head.

Aone POV (surprise bish)

She's holding my hand, she's wants to hold my hand, She's willingly holding my hand....this is a dream.
She so pretty and so soft but so strong and tough at the same time.
She call me her's, god my heart can't handle it, and I get to spend time with her tomorrow- without anyone else, just her and me.... She so sweet I wanna marry this women- wait no that too fast- but what if she doesn't see me like that, what if she's just doing this to be nice wait if-
"Aone we are on cart let's get a set"
She said but her hand is still attached to mine.
I quickly nodded and followed her glaring at any man who looks at her outfit wrongly.
I personally think she looks adorable in it.
We took a set and she still hold my hand as the train ride home continued.

Y/N POV
I talked to aone about tomorrow and what he wanted to as a fairly decent guy come by and sits next to me I didn't think much of it and continue talking as aone nodded.
I slowly felt a hand on my thigh and it going up to my skirt clearly uncomfortable I moved closer to Aone but he just scooted to.
I was about to say something when aone switch me to the other side of him and grabbed the man wrist
"Don't touch her you pervert-"
He could get anymore words in before he got up and went to the next cart.
I blushed because that voice was kinda hot, but then again I could stoped him.
"Thanks Aone"
I took his hand and kissed his hand before intertwining our finger.
"..y-your welcome"
He said his face heating up and becoming red again.
I layer my head on his shoulders as my stop came up.
"I'll text you the address and other stuff bye Aone~"
"Bye Y/N"
He said faintly smiling.
I walked home and walked in the kitchen
"Honey I'm homeeee"
I said grinning
"Welcome back! I'm in the kitchen!"
I walked in to see him cooking for that idk know but it looks delicious and smell delicious.
"How was school?"
"Long but decent"
"How's volleyball"
"Fun, they boys can be chaotic but they are sweet in there own way"
"And what about the white haired boy what his nam-"
"Aone!"
"..yeah so are y'all dating-"
"No! We are just friends"
I said smiling a bit because who am I to say baby boy ain't the most precious thing I have seen.
"Sureeeee so what you plane this weekend"
"Go to the park tomorrow, why?"
"I'm sadly not gonna be here"
He said dramatically
"More work?"
He shook his head no and grinned
"Ohhhh you found someone didn't you?"
He nodded his head yes.
I smiled and we talked about this mystery person and the I washed up and went to my phone it was only 8:30p.m

💞Polar Bear💞
Hi Aone!
Hello y/n!l
So about the park what time do you wanna go over or do you wanna stop by my house first since it's closer tot he park?
I can come by your house first and maybe in the afternoon so it's not too cold.
That sounds fine to me then, so let's say 1:30 ish?
That's sounds good to me...may I come earlier though to just hangout, I mean we don't have to but if your fine with it?
Of course that's fine with me I'll see you tmr then!
What is tmr?
:0 it means tomorrow hun
Oh thank you, good night y/n.
Good night hun! <3

I quickly turned my phone off scared to see his reply why would I sent the oil heart emojiiii fuckkkkkkkk.
I quick tucked myself into my bed and let sleep take over me.

I woke up to my dumbass alarm it's 10:20a.m.
Welp let get today started oh wait-

💞Polar bear💞
Good morning Aone!
Morning Y/n, how did you sleep last night?
Decent, you?
I slept pretty well.
Hey are you comfortable with FaceTime since I'm gonna have to do my hair and I won't be able to text with my hands.
Sure :>

Awww who taught his that oh wait I did!
I went to his contact and hit FaceTime.

He answer really quick but I saw something that almost made cry
Baby boy shirt less and he was clearly asleep, so he got bed hair and sleepy eyes like damn this is illegal to look at.

"Morning sleepy head" I said smiling as I set him up in my bathroom so he could see me.

"Morning~"
Oh lord help me because a un holy noise was about to leave me.

(Lord I'm about to bust XD- I'm sorry)

"Sorry to disturb you but I'm just gonna be doing my hair and I didn't want you to end up texting and me not seeing it"

"You fine...I don't mind watching you"

Shiii say less. I began getting out my gel, curl activator, and moisturizer. I already had a spray bottle, headbands, hair clips and bobby pins ready.

I started to moisturize my hair first parting and applied it I look I've ronce in a while to see he still shirtless just watching me making me blush a bit,

I add the gel to the front and back and the side of my head then grabe the bristle brush and layer down my hair to the back so it just smooth to a open puffy back not exactly a puff ball but an open back.

I mad small talk with him and before I know it it was 11:57 a.m
Aone been got up and got dressed and wash up I got to see the man full top //0///0// how is he single-
And blessed with his V-line.
He was already outside waking his was to my house as we where still in the phone I was talking about my uncle mystery person.
I started adding some cute clips to my hair before I was done.

"I'm out side y/n"
I told him okay and hung up and walked down the stairs to open the door to see the tall delicious man.
His outfit was a black turtleneck with black jeans, and a huge add cardigan that fit him just right.
My out fit was a simple vintage plaid shirt on top of my white shirt that tucked into my high waisted jeans with combat boots.

"You look cute"
"Oh thank you, you look rather handsome yourself"
I said making him blush as we went outside and started to walk towards the park we saw a small cafe and decided to go in.
We walk towards the counter together
"How may I help the lovely couple today?"
I blush and so did Aone
"We ain't a couple ma'am"
I said making her blush some
"Well y'all would make one hell of a power couple"
She sails smiling
"What can I get y'all though"
"I'll take a medium Carmel frappe with extra wip please"
"And you sir?"
"What she got please"
The lady blushes and nodded
(We all know a fine ass voice when we hear one)
She made both of our coffee but I noticed the paper she slipped him with the coffee.
"Hey Aone what's that?"
I asked innocently hugging his arm smiling at him.
"I don't know, the lady handed it to me" //0///0//
He's beat red right now having my body this close to him.
"May I see it?"
"Of course"
He showed me and it was a phone number with a heart. He looked at it confused.
"I have your number so why would I need this?"
Now it's my turn to be embarrassed.
I shrugged my shoulder as we continue to the park sipping our coffee I'm still attached to his arm.
"Is this uncomfortable?"
I said un attaching myself from him
"N-no it's nice!"
I giggled at his adorable stutter.
We made it to the park and sat down on one the swings he stood behind me and slowly pushed me on the swing I smiled.
"Hey uh I'm doing a Photo scene and I was wondering if I could take a picture of y'all, you two are the most beautiful couple I seen today"
"We ar-"
"Of course hun!"
I winked at Aone making him blush.
"Great, uh sir can you stand behind her and hug her waist as she's sits on swing yeah right there, okay no put your head on top of her's, yes okay"
He took three then asked us to stand under a nearby tree.
"Okay so like can up pick her up"
He grabbed my waist gently and picked my up like I was nothing
(Do you think I'm skinnnnyyyyyy, Aone: your perfect✨)
"Okay no can y'all put y'all forehead together, and miss can you cup his face"
I blushed as my hand cupped his strong as jaw and cheeks as I looked deep into his eyes
"Perfect!" He took three more and told us thank you, we got his email and he said he would forward all the pictures to us.
"Well then that was interesting"
What time is it. 3:20 damn we have been out for a while we got coffe and when to the park later then we thought due to the walk and we kinda been walking around.
"Hey Aone wanna come to my house and watch a movie if you like you could spend the night, I can set living room up and stuff!"
I said excitedly.
He blushes and grabbed his phone.
"Let me ask my mom"
He dialed his moms number and sage answer talking in what I assumed is Japanese.
He smiles a bit and got off the phone.
"She said yes and also asked if we can send her the photo of us once you get it..."
His face was red as he lol the other way.
"Of course, no let's head home and order some food!"

(That is the end of this lovely chapter lasting1.9k words I felt like I should have done more but I feel good rn so I might just start the next chapter and if there is any recommendation don't be afraid to say something love y'all😘✨)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.