Dimpled Guy is my poison》K.N...

By kim_jinika

"ꜱꜱʜʜ...ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ....ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.." He chuckled darkly while walking towards me... More

💮Prologue💮
💮1. The unknown gift
💮2. When it occurred again
💮3. Why? What about y/n ?
💮4. He is in library too ?
💮5. He has every solutions
💮6. Kim Namjoon!?
💮7. Birthday Plans
💮8. Kidnapped?!?
💮9. Where am I? ?
🚫10. First encounter sealed with a k-kiss??!
💮11. Regrets
💮12. I know that voice
💮13. I have to find out a way
💮14. The new side of him
💮15. Escape
💮16. Helped or trapped? ?
💮17.Wrong Desicion
💮18. Explain
💮19. Boundaries
💮21. Make my way back to you
💮22. Be his tiny cube
♡ 김석진 ♡
💮23. Clumsy
♡ 김태형 ♡
💮24. Album ?
💮25. Locked
💮26. I'm Sorry
♡정호석♡
💮27. I need your help
💮 28. Prove it to me!
🚫29. Love is blind
💮30. Goodbye
💮31. Accident
💮32. Stella

💮20. New Rules

182 15 0
By kim_jinika

♣Peaceful life always leads to a painful ending...just like mine~

〰 💮 〰

Namjoon's pov :

Today's meeting was just great....

Everything went perfect. Not to mention about meeting with Jimin.

Seeing him after I don't know how much long; brought a lot of memories together...

How we used to spend our time together...How we always spend our times in hanging out and playing basketballs.

How we used to be happy until that day came into my life...

I sighed and got into my BMW. I closed my eyes and loosened my tie a little while resting my body at the comfortable leather of the car seat.

The driver asked, "Sir, Where would you like to go now? "

"To the home." I replied tiredly. The driver nodded and started driving.

Today was perfect, but it wouldn't be amazing without yn right? I wonder, what is my tiny cube doing right now?

💮💮💮

Skipped time~

My driver parked the BMW in front of my door and hurriedly went down to open the car door for me.

I got down from the car and then entered my home. The maids were bowing at me just like always. I crossed them over and went to her room, yn's room.

When I turned the knob and opened the door I went in. But, the room was empty. There was no sign of yn there.

One maid was decorating a flower vase with natural flowers. I snapped at her,

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! WHERE IS YN?!!"

The maid gasped at my sudden rage and replied some seconds later, "S-Sir, she's in your room. You asked her to stay t-there from now on."

Suddenly I remembered everything-
Yes, I told her to stay at my room from now on.

How silly of me...how could I forget that?

I rubbed my temples and said, "Ok, you can go now."

She nodded and left.

I looked at the room again. The room smells like her. I smiled to myself thinking of her and went to my room.

I entered my room but to my surprise, she wasn't there either.

Just when I was about to scream again a sound came from the bathroom.

Sound of someone trying to turn the door knob.
The door of the bathroom opened.

There she is...

My Tiny cube...my love...my everything...

She was wrapped in a bathrobe. The ribbon of her robe was tightly secured around her body...showing a perfect glimpse of her curves. The bathrobe just was only long enough to reach her knees.

Her hair was wet. Water droplets were dropping from her wavy brown hair.

She was busy in drying her hair with the towel.

The whole scene made me shocked. My heart was beating in an inhuman speed that I could hear that sound very easily.

That sight made me want her...right that time..

I was so lost in her sight that I didn't notice that she turned her gaze at me and saw me watching her.

Yn's pov :

After I took a hot shower at Namjoon's bathroom. I wore a bathrobe.

Just when I was about to grab the new clothes for change, I found out that I forgot to bring them with me and left them at the bed.

I sighed,

Oh yn, how could you forget to bring your own clothes to wear?

Anyways, Namjoon wasn't at the home right now. So the room should be empty right now.

I opened the door and went out from the bathroom while wiping my wet hair with the towel.

But to my surprise, when I looked up my eyes caught a gaze of one paired eyes looking at me..

It was Namjoon...

His stare was fixed at me. But his eyes was different this time.

His eyes showed....I don't know...

Maybe....lust...??

I snapped at him, "Yah, What are you looking at ? Look away you pervert!

He immediately came to his sense and looked away while scratching his neck back.

His cheeks were showing a tint of red.

Wait..what? Was he blushing? ?

He said, "How w-would I know that you're taking a s-shower?"

He stuttered a little.

Aww...such a cutie

'Wait, hold up yn! Control your damn emotions!' I said to myself as I hurriedly went near the bed and grabbed the clothed and went to change in the bathroom again.

.

Some minutes later when I entered again the room I saw him sitting in the couch sipping coffee.

When he saw me coming out from the bathroom, he looked at me.

But his gaze was different from just a while ago. It was darkened again.

It was that gaze, I feared the most....that gaze which tells me 'you gotta do everything I told you to'...

He spoke in his deep voice , "I told you yesterday that we will speak later about the thing you did right? "

The thing I did yesterday, I tried to fleed from here....

He spoke again, "That later is now"

I didn't said anything..just stared at his darkened eyes...

"So from now on, you're going to have some rules. Some new rules to abide. "

Rules? What rules...??

"The first thing is- you can't get out from this room, got that?"

I stared at him in disbelief, "What , no please. I can't stay in a room all day along. It's suffocating.."

He still stood emotionless. But no, I have to make him to let me roam free here. Otherwise I can't try to flee from here again.

So I used my strategy-

"Please, joonie~?"

I showed him puppy eyes. Haha, he can't say no to that. I know my puppy eyes are effective.

His eyes widened at his new nickname I used to call him. He cleared his throat and said, "Okay, then you can only roam in this house. But don't try to go to the garden or swimming pool side. You gotta stay here all the day. Ok?"

I nodded happily. I knew it. My puppy eyes are the best!

"And if you want anything the maids are going to give it to you. So there's no need to go to the staffs room or the kitchen. You can use the living room though. And if you want anything from outside this house then tell the bodyguards."

I nodded again.

"Remember, when I'm not in the home the bodyguards will keep an eye of you all the time. So don't try anything stupid again."

Then he smirked-

"And honey, if you want to try that again, then go ahead. But just a reminder- "

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"IF YOU TRY THAT AGAIN, THEN BE READY TO FACE YOUR CONSEQUENCES,
CAUSE

I CAN'T ASSURE YOU THAT I'LL BE THE SAME LIKE I AM RIGHT NOW "
.
.
.
.

〰💮〰

Author's Note :

OMOMOMOMOMO!

I can't believe it crosses 500 views!

Thank you guys...THANK YOU MY READERS!

I really really love you all 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
157K 8.2K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
5.5K 462 29
"Hey," Namjoon said softly, and I looked over at him. His piercing stare locked onto me, I forgot to breathe. He held my chin in his fingers and pull...