Sink or Swim

By privateguy

A group of teenage college girls find themselves on a voyage of self discovery as they come to terms with fam... More

About Me and 'Sink or Swim'
Chapter 1 - Everything is New
Chapter 3 - The Morning After
Chapter 4 - Hidden Away
Chapter 5 - Finally Settled
Chapter 6 - Did The Earth Move for You?
Chapter 7 - Party in The USA
Chapter 8 - The Plot Thickens
Chapter 9 - Surprises All Round
Chapter 10 - Life Stories
Chapter 11 - Lost and Manipulated
Chapter 12 - Closing In
Chapter 13 - Out of The Fire
Book 2 Preview: Chapter 1 - New Beginnings

Chapter 2 - Sleepover

85 21 74
By privateguy

After the leisure centre tour, excitement of the rescue and facing her changing room fears Jessica felt exhausted. It had been a long day but she took comfort in the fact that her best friend Leanne had realised there was something wrong and was really happy when she suggested they have some alone time together to talk. Jess felt that a one to one would allow her to express her fears, even though she had no idea where they had come from.

The team made their way out of the leisure centre and onto the concrete concourse that separated it from the public highway. 

"I've got an appointment, do you guys mind if I run off quickly?" said Jo to the rest of the group.

"Hey, I'll join you," said Abi, "I've got some stuff I need to do in town."

The girls all hugged and said their goodbyes leaving just Leanne and Jessica together. The sun had started to set as Abi and Jo walked towards the town centre and Leanne suggested to Jessica that she order an Uber so they could get back to her home. Her mobile phone pinged an approximate waiting time of ten minutes so they settled on a nearby bench to wait.

A red Toyota Prius pulled up within less than five minutes, and the driver got out and approached the pair sitting on the bench. "Uber for La-anna?" said the driver in a thick Italian accent. The driver was wearing an old blue Italian football shirt from the 90's with a large white ten on the back. 'Baggio' was written above the number.  His shorts were white, black tatty sandals adorned his feet. The man was around 50 years old, quite handsome but thinning on top. He had dark bushy eyebrows, but still had a twinkle in his eye as he saw the two girls.

Leanne and Jess stood up, "Lee-anne." she corrected him.

"Ah, Leanne,ciao bella, come, come." He beckoned the girls into his cab, "Not a Ferrari, but it's red and will get you to your destination." He gave a wink.

Jessica smiled, she liked the cabbies friendly approach and the girls jumped into the back of the car. The driver hopped into the front seat, pulled on some black shades and confirmed with Leanne the destination. The car pulled quickly into the traffic and then pulled a sharp 180 degree turn across the on-coming vehicles and set off towards Leanne's house. Jessica and Leanne could not believe they hadn't hit another vehicle.

"What would you like to eat when we get back?" asked Leanne to Jessica as the Uber sped down and along the busy evening high street, "we may as well plan that now and order something. Its beginning to get late."

"Pizza would be great" she responded, "I really fancy something plain though - margarita? " 

"Cool, that will be great, its quite light too" replied Leanne, "I'll get on my app and order from Domino."

"Nah! You don't wanna eata that shit!" the driver interrupted "You wanna order a proper Italian pizza. You calla Toni's. Tell 'im Gio recommend - 'ere isa de number. He giva discount - you tell 'im I driver you in me Uber!"   

"That sounds great. Let's do that," said Jessica with an appreciative smile taking hold of the tatty paper being presented to them, "It will make a nice change."

Leanne took the tatty paper from Jessica and called the restaurant to order as the Uber driver whipped through the traffic, much like Sebastian Vettel driving around the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza circuit during a grand prix weekend.

Within 20 minutes the car pulled up outside of Leanne's home and the girls got out. "Thanks" said Jess, "That was a an awesome ride - and thanks for the pizza tip!"

"Yeah thanks" added Leanne, "that was great."

"Arrivederci bellas," the driver responded "Gooda Nighta!"

Leanne added a large electronic tip to the Uber app as the red Prius disappeared down the road with a squeal of tyres and smoke. 

The house was detached and set back from the main road. A garage sat to one side and a gate to the other, which led directly to the back garden. There was a long wall separating the the driveway from the pavement. Large poplar and oak trees lined the length of the road, with street lights inter-spaced between them. The gravel driveway was lined with large mature shrubs and a mix of colourful  perennial flowers. The front door was a deep blue colour with ornate decorative stained glass windows, below which a gold letter box was placed. The girls walked up the drive and up the three steps to the front door. Leanne placed her key in the lock and turned it, the door opened and the alarm system started to beep. She punched a four digit code into the alarm panel, there was a long single high pitched bleep and then silence as the system deactivated. As Leanne and Jess entered a large ginger cat rubbed against their legs.

"Ahhhh, hello Franklin, do you want some food?" Leanne bent down and picked up the cat and gave it a cuddle. Jess gave it a little rub on the top of his head and they made their way down the hall and to the large kitchen area.

"Jess can you throw our swim stuff into the washer whilst I feed Franklin?" Leanne requested, "Looks like Mum has forgotten again."

Jessica did as told and Leanne soon joined her by the kitchen island where Jess had sat at one of the stools. "Do you want a drink?" Leanne turned and walked over to the American style fridge-freezer. "I have...hmmm...out of date juice, milk or three bottles of wine!"

Leanne proceeded to throw the juice bottle towards the sink, "Tea or Coffee then?"

"A cup of tea would be nice," replied Jessica with a smile.

Leanne made the tea and the girls moved out of the kitchen and into the comfy lounge area to drink, where they found Franklin sitting on a large cushion grooming himself after his dinner. On the table in the lounge Leanne found a note with her car keys attached - 

'Sorry I'm not home Leanne, Grab some takeaway or ready meal from the freezer. Working late. Staying in London hotel tonight as have really early start. Feed Franklin. Out of juice so get some more or drink up the milk.  Car back from service - all fixed up  - parked in garage. Hope swim training went well. See you tomorrow evening.  Mum'

"Well at least we have the house to ourselves and my car is back from its service," Leanne said to Jess as she finished reading the note. "Mum has probably found another good shag in town! Seems to be happening more frequently." She was clearly not impressed. "Lets get a movie on TV. Shall will find a chick-flick?"

Jess nodded "Cool, not sure if we'll find anything though!"

Leanne switched on the TV and started searching through the channels, but Jess was right, there was nothing great on the terrestrial channels. "Ok, lets see what I've got on Sky Plus Movies - oh, yes, perfect. This is a great film you'll love this..."

Jess blushed as Leanne selected 'Fifty Shades of Grey' from the menu. The titles sequence started, "C'mon Jess your 18, you can't be embarrassed by this surely! You've dated and know about sex and stuff!" 

Jess stayed silent and blushed a little more as Leanne turned to her, "You have dated guys, maybe you haven't slept with them but..." she trailed off as she knew she had hit one of the problems that needing addressing, "...oh, I'm sorry, look we can just enjoy the film without talking about..."

The door bell rang, breaking the awkward moment. Leanne pressed pause on the remote, got up and answered the door. A boy around the same age as the girls stood in the doorway at the bottom step, "Pizza for Leanne. Oh, hi Leanne." It was Gianni one of Leanne's many admirers from college. 

"Hi G," Leanne replied, leaning forward from the top step and exposing a little more of her sports bra than she realised as she retrieved the pizza boxes from his hands, "busy tonight?"

"Busty," replied Gianni as Leanne bit her bottom lip trying hard to hide a laugh, "err, I mean busy, yeah, er, see you next week." Gianni practically run back to his scooter,  embarrassed and humiliated by his mistake as Leanne closed the door. It was fortunate that she had paid by card over the phone.

Leanne took the pizza to the front room and started to explain to Jess who had arrived and what had happened. They both burst out laughing. Leanne, restarted the film and the girls tucked into the piping hot margarita pizzas from Toni's. "That is one of the tastiest pizzas I've had in ages" said Jess when they had finished, "we'll have to order these when Abi and Jo are about. Abi just loves pizza. Hey, do you know anything about Jo's appointment?"

"No," Leanne replied, "I guess she'll tell us about that in her own time, and yeah we should definitely order again just for Abi!" 

The friends finished watching the film, drinking their tea and then proceeded to clear up the boxes. It was dark outside and around 10:00pm. "Jess tell me what was up this afternoon, you seemed fine before we got to the leisure centre?" enquired Leanne.

Jess smiled awkwardly and went on to explain how she felt awkward around the communal changing facilities, Leanne listening intently. "Hey you've got a great body J, you don't need to feel embarrassed about showing it. In fact I think it's something we need to work on." She reached out and put her arm around Jess and stroked her hand.

As their hands touch Jess felt a tingle and shudder down her spine and her tummy turned over. The girls eyes met intently. Jess felt her breath become shallow and pulled away slowly. Leanne smiled. "Hey, I've an idea... have you seen the new hot tub!"

Leanne led Jessica to the garden which was now bathed in artificial light from the fairy lights running through the hedging. In a corner behind the garage stood the hot tub. Leanne checked it was warm by lifting the lid, a little steam seeped out into the cooling dark summer air. "Perfect!" she exclaimed, "Let's have a dip...but first we need to get you a bikini, I'm not sure you ready to go naked just yet after what you told me!"

Jessica acknowledged with a smile, "No, don't think so, not yet anyway."

The best friends made their way back inside and up to Leanne's bedroom, a loft conversion located at the top of the house. Leanne opened a cupboard full of so many bikinis she could have stock piled an entire shop. "We're about the same size so any of these will fit. Jess, pop into the bathroom if it makes you feel more comfortable, I'll pass a few into you and we can see what suits you best."

Jess made her way into the ensuite and Leanne passed her some of the various styles. Each time Jessica made her way out to model the bikinis and get style advice from her friend. "I think this multi-way is perfect for you it can be worn in multiple ways, but I think I'll need to help you with it." Leanne picked up the a blue bikini from the bed which now looked like a bikini jumble sale and passed it into Jessica.

Jess held the bottoms between her legs and tied firstly the left side then the right. They fitted her perfectly showing off her pert posterior. She then attempted to tie on the top but struggled. "I think you're right Lea, the bottoms are fine but I can't really tie the top." 

"Can I come in or you come out so I can help?" suggested Leanne.

Jess made her way out of the bathroom holding the top close to her chest so her breasts were not exposed. Leanne smiled as their eyes met. "Here turn around."

Jessica turned around and Leanne worked out the best style to tie the mutli-way top. She tried multiple styles but finally settled on a halter-neck crossed and tied in the centre at the back. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"Its really comfy, it feels great." Jessica took a look in the mirror and couldn't believe how great she looked. The blue colour of the material stood out against her summer bronzed skin tone and with her dark hair falling to her shoulders brought out the colour of her blue eyes.

"Stunning!" said Leanne grinning, "You look absolutely fantastic." 

Leanne proceeded to pick out an attractively styled bikini of her own. Slightly more risqué than the one provided to Jess, it showed a lot of cleavage when tied on top and was strap-less showing her exquisite shoulders. The bottoms were a barely-there thong style that displayed her superb toned bum cheeks.   The pair both tied up their hair in messy buns and  made their way back downstairs and into the garden picking up a towel each to dry off after the dip.

When they got to the hot tub Leanne lifted the lid. Steam filled the air as the warmth of the water met the cool summer air. She pressed a button on the side and the lights below the water switched on. A blue glow grew from the hot tub, which when mixed with the steam resulted in a view which would have not been out of place in a 80's sci-fi movie. "Jump in when the mist clears Jess," said Leanne, "I've forgotten something inside." Leanne went back to the kitchen and as the steam and mist cleared Jessica made her way into the hot tub. She sat in one of the 8 seats sinking herself into the water allowing her shoulders to just show above the surface.

The warmth of the warm water felt great against Jessica's aching limbs. She had failed to notice how tired she felt after her exertions at the pool in the afternoon. Leanne came back with two glasses and two of the bottles of wine. "Red or white?" she said with a smile raising an eyebrow.

Leanne climbed into the tub, switching on the bubbles and sat next to Jess, serving her a glass of white wine. "Lets talk about guys and solving your problems." 

Jessica was reluctant at first but after a glass of white wine soon opened up to Leanne. They initially spoke about all the guys who had been chasing Lea, then moved onto the guys who liked Jess before finally discussing Paul and Leanne's flirting at the pool during the afternoon. After a further glass of wine Jessica opened up even more.

"I'm a virgin Lea, I'm not ashamed to say that. I've dated loads of guys, but never found the one. I've never gone further than a deep kiss. I'm scared now about what will happen. I'm afraid to be naked and embarrassed to show even my best friends my body even though I shouldn't be. How am I ever going to sleep with a guy? Who is even going to want to have anything to do with me if I won't let them see my body, let alone touch me!?" Jessica was close to tears and Leanne felt her despair. 

Leanne edged closer and put her arm around Jessica to offer support and comfort. "Jess, hun, don't worry, you just need to gain some experience. You need some practice. You need to chill and relax and just do what comes naturally. You've touched yourself right? Brought yourself off? Know what you like and what it feels like?"

Jess shook her head and blushed.

"Well, ok...hmmmm..." Leanne handed Jessica another glass of wine which she promptly drank down quickly as Leanne went deep into thought. 

"How about we lose our tops here...its a start! I'll go first." Leanne reach behind her back and untied her bikini top. Without any straps the risqué top was taken away by the bubbly current and floated in the hot tub. She fished it out of the water and placed it on the side of the tub. Leanne turned to Jessica and smiled, "Your turn?"

Jessica smiled back, "I'm not sure Lea." 

Leanne, moved in front of Jessica and reached out putting her arms around Jessica's neck. "Hey, you don't have to Jess. If you want me to stop just say. Don't think about what your doing or what's happening just go with it." Jessica felt tingly inside. "I'm here for you though and you trust me right?"

Jess nodded as Leanne pulled her closer and slipped her hands around her back. Jessica could feel Leanne's bare breasts against her bikini covered cleavage as Leanne began to wrap her legs around her waist and pull her deeper into the water and off her seat. Jessica's breath became shallow and she felt nervous. Slowly, Leanne untied Jessica's bikini top and pulled it from between them. The girls were topless together in the tub their skin touching beneath the bubbly torrent of water. "You ok J?" questioned Leanne.

"Hmmm, yeah, its kinda nice. You feel great against me." Jessica responded.

Leanne smiled, surprised by the response. "Further?" she asked giggling.

Jessica smiled and nodded and Leanne reached down beneath the water untying her bikini briefs. She pulled them free and threw them to the side of the tub alongside the wet bikini tops. Jessica started to tremble as Leanne moved her hands away from her back and toward her waist. The girls eyes met and they looked at each other intently, silently, waiting. They both smiled as Leanne reached for the ties keeping  Jessica' bottoms in place. Jess felt a small tug at each of the ties, then Leanne's hands on her bare hips. The bikini bottoms were now barely covering Jessica's sex, her pubic hair and butt was fully exposed. The material was only being held in place by a combination of Leanne's body and Jessica's own closed legs.

"Lea..." Jess said almost breathlessly. 

Leanne smiled some more and slipped her hands away from Jessica's hips and down and around to her bare buttocks. She reached out to find the flapping lose bikini bottoms and started to pull them slowly. The material brushed along the front of her own body and then along Jessica's opening vulva making her legs twitch with excitement.

"Oh my god, Lea...that feels so....so...."

"So nice? Pleasurable?" replied Leanne smiling at her friend. 

"I don't know, it feels weird, nice - the sensation..." 

Leanne, continued to smile and whispered seductively to Jessica, "You know I can feel your soft pubes against my Brazilian waxed skin...that feels really nice and a great sensation too, you know I kinda want to..."

Jessica cut her off worriedly, "What are we doing? Should we do this? I don't want to mess up our friendship."

"Hey, we're just playing - having fun. Just exploring our bodies together. If you want to stop..." Leanne responded quickly but quietly, but was cut off by Jess a second time.

"I don't want to stop." Jessica leaned forward and turned her head to the side slightly moving it towards her best friend and kissed her gently on her lips. Surprised, but taken by the moment, Leanne responded and kissed back, slowly opening her mouth and slipping her tongue between Jessica's soft lips.

"I think we need to take this inside." Leanne whispered, when the moment had gone, "Too many nosey neighbours to see what we're doing."

Jessica nodded and the girls made their way to their towels at the side of the tub. They got out and wrapped themselves quickly in case they were being spied upon. Leanne switched off the bubbles and the tub lights and pulled the cover over the water as Jess picked up the bikinis, bottles and wine glasses. They made their way into the house closed the back patio door and locked it. The bottles and glasses were left on the kitchen counter and the bikinis thrown into the washer with their swimwear from the afternoon. Leanne removed her towel and encouraged Jessica to do the same and these were thrown in too. Leanne started the washer and the girls steaked through the dark house and upstairs to Leanne's bedroom and ensuite bathroom.

"OH MY GOD! - I cannot believe I just did that," Jessica was buzzing, " wow, I didn't think I would be able to do that."

Leanne smiled at her naked friend, "It's all about confidence - I knew you had determination, you just needed to be pushed like when we are training at the pool! I think we should shower off."

Jessica made her way into the ensuite and switched on the shower as Leanne sneaked across her room to the window to close the curtains. Jess was already in the double-sized shower when Leanne got to the doorway. Leanne admired her close friends nude body in much the same way Jessica had admired hers during the shower at the pool. The water sprinkled over Jessica's body as she avoided getting her hair wet. She poured a little shower gel into her hands, rubbed them together to make a foamy soap and massaged it onto her toned body.

The longer the shower ran the more steam was created and Leanne could see Jessica's silhouette through the fog. From the short distance Leanne smiled as she watched the foam wash from her friends body. Jessica had a near perfect hour-glass, come athletic figure with smooth sun bronzed skin. Her breasts were a nice 34C - sitting east-west on her chest, her dark pink nipples pointing perfectly upward and out. Her naval was small and centred perfectly on her toned stomach. Leanne watched as the foam slipped down away from her navel and onto her pubic region where it started to gather in her fine dark brown well kept pubic hair. Jessica opened her legs to rinse away the excess soap, revealing her small open vaginal outer lips that sat up, resting neatly against her pubic bone. As the foam washed away her neat inner-folds became visible.

Leanne entered the shower cubical, "Hi," she said in a flirty way, smiling, "I was just admiring you're beautiful figure from the door." She put arms around Jessica and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Jessica kissed her back and offered some shower gel and they massage each other clean. "You still ok with this?"

Jessica nodded, beamed a huge smile and playfully rinsed Leanne of soap laughing, "Yeah, this is actually fun. I was so unsure about being naked with anyone but it is really enjoyable. Thank you so much."

When the pair had rinsed away all the soapy foam they turned off the shower and dried themselves down. The red digital clock on the sideboard showed 11:48pm. 

"You wanna come to bed?" Leanne asked Jessica casually.

At first Jessica didn't quite know how to respond, - where would this lead - she thought to herself, but oozing confidence from her time in the hot tub and shower eagerly agreed.

The two friends made their way across the bedroom to the large king-sized bed located within the eaves of the roof. They jumped in together, pulled up the duvet and Leanne ordered her Alexa to dim the lights. 

The girls spent about ten minutes simply holding each other silently cuddling before Leanne made another move. She slipped her hand onto Jessica stomach and then down and between her legs stroking her pubic hair. The sensation surprised Jess but she didn't complain and rolled closer and began kissing Leanne lightly in a natural response. The kiss became more passionate and Leanne could feel Jessica becoming aroused. As she felt her friends wetness on her fingers she got a surprise herself as Jess reached between her legs and began slipping fingers into her own aroused sex.

"Does this count as losing my virginity and is this what it feels like if I were with a guy?" Jessica naively asked Leanne, sometime after they had both climaxed and finally caught their breath.

"Well, not quite. You have some experience now but need penetration to really lose it." Leanne responded.

"Doesn't that hurt? You know, when it goes in? A guy is gonna be a little larger than your finger. " 

Leanne smiled, "Maybe, but if you relax it'll be ok. You know Jess, sex is really is no big deal."

"How was it for you?" Jess responded.

Leanne's smiled broadened, clearly thinking back into her past. "Well," she began, "You remember that party we went to when we were at school, when Abi was fifteen, the one with the karaoke? On the night I danced with a guy called Donavan from the upper sixth - I'd fancied him for just about, well, ages I guess. Anyway, we got a little tipsy on a mix of red wine and vodka and we disappeared for a couple hours and missed Abi getting her cake. Well during a slow dance he asked me back to his place, Donavan lived with his Dad who worked nightshift so we both knew nobody would be home. I knew when he asked what was going to happen before we even got to his place. I pulled off my sparkly gold top as soon as I entered his bedroom. He caressed me and removed my bra kissing around my nipples. That sensation was amazing and I began feeling at his jeans. We stripped those off and I pulled him out from his boxers. At the time I thought he was huge, but I've had bigger since. I masturbated him, pulling him off, first slowly then more quickly. He slipped his hand up my skirt and pulled my thong aside and slipped his fingers against me and then inside me. I'd become so so wet and I really wanted him so I let go and told him I wanted more. Donavan, luckily, had some condoms and he asked me to put one on him.  I just fumbled around with the packet so he did it himself so not lose his erection. I pulled off my thong and my skirt and lay down naked on the bed my legs apart with my knees bent and he gently eased himself inside. It felt weird at first as I stretched then a little pain but nothing worse than a papercut. He only thrust once or twice and then it was over. I've had a lot better since and tried more positions - missionary was great as a starter as it is so easy but I like to be on top - girls can have more control. You control the speed and depth, having strong swimming legs help in that position too! That's was it really. Jess you're the first person I've told that story so I hope it helps."

Jessica's face showed a huge tired smile. The story made her feel at ease and hearing her friends experience made her feel like she could be the same when her time came. "I'm really glad we spoke today and what you showed me in the hot tub, shower and of course just now in bed."

Leanne, smiled and the girls gave each other a naked embrace. "Any thing for you Jess. Goodnight."

Jessica had started to drift off to sleep as the time on the digital clock flashed 00:56.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 39 12
Alexis is your typical fun-loving, student athlete and swimming is her life. Growing up in the rural parts of Fort Lauderdale, she's always enjoyed t...
5.4K 664 29
Book #3 in the Medley Series ZEKE MITCHELL: With the World Championship in swimming approaching and our medley team in better condition than ever, no...
116 19 10
Is the world really what it seams to be? Or is there something floating above only the dammed can see. Or maybe they're not floating, maybe they're...
169 83 12
In grief, people can't accept the fact that one is dead. Even when the facts flash in front of their faces. All humans want is the passed on to rise...