๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž||๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š— ๐š†๐š˜๐š•๐š...

De sunflower-rxse

"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ" Mais

Hi!
Finn-Secret Relationship and Paparazzi's
Finn-Kiss your bestfriend in front of your girlfriend
Finn-Lip Sync Battle
Finn-IT 2017 Behind The Scenes(Part 1)
Finn-IT 2017 Behind The Scenes(Part 2)
Richie/Miles-Jealousy(Crossover)
Finn-Do I Wanna Know
Finn-Y/N's Vlog #1
Finn-Skater Boy
Miles and The Sinister 2 AU
Richie-My Type of Girl
Finn-Prank to Reality
Finn-Trouble(Harry Potter AU)
Finn-Promise Ring
Finn-Fan Attack
Finn-Disrespectful
Finn-Disrepectful 2
Finn/Miles-Colliding with Fate(1)
Miles/Mike-Colliding with Fate(2)
Mike/Richie-Colliding with Fate(3)
4 ending-Colliding with Fate(4)
Mike-Y/n.Your (Not) Boyfriend Stealer
Mike-The Less I Know The Better
Mike-Y/n for Mike or El?
Finn-(Not) Just a Fan
Must Have Been The Wind
Finn-Full of cash,empty hearts(Part 1)
Finn-Full of cash,empty hearts(Part 2)
Finn-Full of cash,empty hearts(Part 3)
Finn-Full of cash,empty hearts(Final Part)
Happy New Year!
Finn-Lowlife

Finn-Lovers>Haters>Lovers?

831 23 13
De sunflower-rxse

Third Person's P.O.V.:

***FLASHBACK***

"Smile at the camera Finnie!,"Y/n shouted and Finn complied by placing his head on her shoulders while smiling and waving at the camera she's holding.

"C'mon stop filming us and eat!,"he offered her (f/f) and she immediately put down the camera beside her,still filming,while she ate the food smiling at Finn.

Suddenly,Finn stands up offering y/n his hand.

They then ran around the field with Finn chasing her.

***End of Flashback***

That's 5 months ago,because 4 and 3/4 months later that scene,Finn and y/n broke up.

The issue?,they don't even know.

They just broke up.

And it broke the fans.

They've been together since the start of season 2 so it broke everyone to know they broke up without any reason.

Its been a week and everytime Finn and y/n pass eachother they just roll their eyes.

Today is just another taping day for Stranger Things season 4,of course the two kept it professional on set but off set?,that's another topic.

Finn rolled his eyes passing y/n who didn't even acknowledge his existence.

It breaks y/n's heart that after years this is where they ended up.

Passing eachother like some strangers and talking with different characters on set.

She doesn't even know what happened!,Finn just stopped talking to her without any particular reason.

She did what she does every single day on set.

Sit on a chair waiting for her make up to be done,do her scenes,etc.

But today before their scene the directors reminded her of Mike and her character (c/n)'s kissing scene.

Y/n groaned,she completely forgot about that.

Finn and y/n agreed on that scene a month ago when they're still okay and together.

Yeah there's no official 'I'm breaking up with you' but that's how it feels with all of the roll eyes and no talking from Finn.

Y/n wanted to do the take and be professional about it so she still agreed to do it.

Y/n lay on the hospital bed she was supposed to just lay down and wake up later.

Finn sat beside y/n's hospital bed as the cameras started rolling.

Y/n's character's been in a coma for three months since the battle at starcourt mall and Mike/Finn never loses hope that she will wake anytime soon.

"I'm sorry I've been mean to you,I'm so sorry,please wake up..."he cried

"Please come back,"he added

Y/n have to stop herself from furrowing her eyebrows when she heard his last sentence since she can't remember it om the script.

It felt like its for her.

But she doesn't want to assume anything.

Y/n opened her eyes slowly,looking around her eyes landed on Finn.

"Mike?,"she asked in character

Finn/Mike's eyes widened looking at her.

"I'll call the doctors c/n,"he stand up and was but y/n-c/n stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Please stay,"

He sat down on the bed as c/n sat up.

"I miss you,"he stared in to her eyes as she stare back

"I'm sorry for being mean to you...I—I.Can you close your eyes?"he asked

C/n close her eyes even though she's confuse.

The next thing she knows is Mike's lips are against her.

Her eyes widened as the camera zooms in on them and she closed her eyes melting in the kiss.

"And cut!"

Y/n thought that Finn would pull back by now but he didn't instead their kissed got deeper,the director decideds to keep rolling until Finn pulls back still staring at y/n's eyes.

"And cut!,that's great!"

"Finn—"but before y/n could finish her sentence,he walk away probably towards his trailer.

Y/n stands up to follow him when Millie stopped her smiling widely.

"You didn't tell me you two are back together!"

"We aren't,"she said glancing between Finn's walking figure and Millie.

"Then what is that back there?,"Millie asked

"I'm just about to find out,"y/n asnwered running away to follow Finn.

"What is that?,"she asked irritated when she entered Finn's trailer

"What?,"he asked annoyed

"What's that back there?,"she asked again

"The scene?,"he answered

"The kiss Finn!,you don't talk to me for a week then you kiss me like-like that!?"she glared at him

"I hate you so much!"she added

Finn looked at her.

"Really?,"he asked as y/n nodded

He stands up walking towards y/n slowly.

"What are you doing?,"she asked walking back slowly

"You said you hate me?,"he asked and she nodded

He then slam her towards the trailer wall and kissed her lips.

Y/n's eyes widened but melt into the kiss but Finn suddenly pulls back.

"Think again."he smirked before walking away.

"Oh fuck me,"she whispered to herself

"I already did!,"Finn said laying down on his couch

"No,no,no.You don't get to do that after not talking to me for a week."

"Well did you talk to me before you accepted your role that will need you to be in Russia for 3 months?,"he asked rolling on his side his back facing y/n.

"What?,I didn't!I turned it down."she said sitting beside him

"You didn't?,"he asked facing her sitting up.

"No,"she shook her head laughing

"Oh my god,I'm so sorry..."he said covering his face with his hand

"Hey its okay,where did you even get that news?,"she said taking his hands on hers

"Social media,"he whispered

She laughed hugging him,"you really believe everything you see there?,"

Finn nodded sheepishly hugging her.

They pull back just in time for Gaten to come in and tell them that they're needed on set but wink at the two before walking away.

"Lets go,"she said pulling Finn on his feet

They walk out of the trailer just for Finn to stop her from walking.

"Can you atleast kiss me first?,"he asked

But y/n shook her head.

"Nah uh,after you slam me on the wall?,hell no."she laughed when he frowned

"Did it hurt?,"he asked concerned

Instead of answering y/n pulls his shirt towards her before slamming him on the door of the trailer.

She slam her lips on his and he immediately melt into the kiss.

He wraps his arms on her waist but she pulls back before running away with a big smile on her face.

~~~

TMZ

(Pic of you kissing Finn outside of his trailer)

'Is Y/n L/n and Finn Wolfhard's break up a fake news?'

Comments:

User1:
-OMG YESSSS

User2:
-Stay strong my ship

User3:
-I died when they 'broke up'.I'm frankstein now bitches

User4:
-I'm soooo glad that's not true

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

161K 3.2K 23
แต–สณแต‰แต—แต—สธ หกแตƒแตˆสธ หกแต’แต’แต แตƒแต— สฐแต’สท สฐแต‰'หข หขแตโฑหกโฑโฟแต, โฑ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สฐแต‰ หกโฑแตแต‰หข สธแต’แต˜ !
118K 2.8K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...
188K 2.5K 45
[ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—Ž๐–พ๐–ฝ ] ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’, ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‡...