š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š ( BEASTARS...

By INVCORP

š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š |ā š™„ š™™š™¤š™£'š™© š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™žš™› š™„ š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™š™šš™§, š™¤š™§ š™žš™› š™„ š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™©š™š™š š™ƒš™š™‰š™... More

šŸŽšŸŽ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ‘
šŸŽšŸ’
šŸŽšŸ“
šŸŽšŸ”
šŸŽšŸ•
šŸŽšŸ–
šŸŽšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šš§š€
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
šŸ‘šŸŽ
šŸ‘šŸ
šŸ‘šŸ‘

šŸ‘šŸ

8.6K 361 88
By INVCORP

I apologize for how long it's been taking to get these out. School + work is really kicking my butt right about now. I only have 1 off day from work, if even, each week. But either way I hope you enjoy this.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Both Legosi and [F/n] had now situated themselves in a cramped bathroom stall. The girls eyes peering through the small cracks in the door watching the officer silently. A worried sweat covered her forehead, wondering if they were about to get caught.

"They went this way!"

"What? But I swear..."

Taking the advice of the other officer the lone one in the bathroom left. Walking out and allowing both the wolf and human to let out a small breath of relief. 

"That was way too close"

[F/n] sighed out, moving her hair a bit after realizing that a few hairs were sticking up in random places. Running wasn't really her thing, but it would become apparent to her that it was a very important skill to harness. Especially in the type of world she had lived in.

Meanwhile the wolf couldn't help but still feel the anxiousness rising up in his chest. Sure the officer was gone but there was still a human sitting in front of him. Looking as if she was rather trusting of him based off her position.

Her back to the carnivore and sitting on one of his legs. Making sure that if the officer had decided to look under the stall he'd only see one pair of legs. 

'too close...'

The male was panicking inside of his head. Not knowing what he was meant to do in a situation like this. He'd read a few sites saying how intimate this was. That it was normal for those who had a relationship with one another to do this.

'But we aren't...'

His mind was fighting with himself. Trying to think what he should be doing right now. Trying to cope with the fact that this girl, whom he genuinely loved, was sitting on his leg as if it was nothing. Maybe that showed him that she felt the same way he did.

But then again that was just wishful thinking on his half.

'Maybe I can-'

"I think we're clear now,"

All Legosi's thinking froze as the girl suddenly stood up. Making him realize that he had quickly lost the chance that was so graciously given to him.

"Come on, we still need to catch the next train"

Instead of complaining he nodded and stood up, towering over her once again. It was truly a wonder to him how small she had seemed to him. Even when she wasn't in reality all that small. After taking the time to research deeper into humans he realized she was a rather average height for them.

"A-Are you okay?"

"Me? You're the one that would've been in trouble"

The wolf didn't respond knowing that [F/n] was right. If anything had happened it would've been to him instead of her. After the law decided to start cracking down more harshly onto the Carnivores there was no telling what they might've done to him.

Even though he wasn't doing anything bad. More so worried for what had happened to her after she started spacing out. 

'I shouldn't ask her those questions anymore'

"Oh good one's waiting, if we get on quick we can avoid the other police hanging around"

'But I want to know why they're so close'

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"What do you mean she isn't back?"

The deer hissed, staring at Sanu who looked more than nervous standing in front of him.

"I did a headcount and both her and Legosi still haven't arrived yet"

That made it all ten times worse. It would be one thing if [F/n] herself was missing, but of course that dog had to be missing along side her. There was no telling what the two of them could be up to.

The girl was never too fond of the darkness even when they were back home. To him, surely Legosi would've taken the chance to do something to her. To try and seem like her hero in one way or another and gain more than he should've ever had.

"If that's all you have for me then you can leave"

Once Sanu was out of the room Louis leaned back in his chair. Throwing his fist down at the table in frustration. They had gotten so close so fast it honestly amazed the deer. Though it was in anything but a good way.

It was better when the girl stayed in the confines of the house. Where not only was she protected, but away from the rest of the world as well. That should've been the way it stayed. The way the things had always been were fine there was no need to change it.

And yet she did. She begged and begged their 'father' to allow her to go to school with Louis. Almost as if she was too blind to see how horrid the world beyond the house was. Which only made the male more anxious for her.

"He doesn't understand anything..."

The male said bitterly, thinking back to Legosi. He was so clearly in love with the girl that it had pained the deer to watch it. At the same time though, he had no clue about what was really going on. About how close the two actually were and he could see how uncomfortable that'd make him. 

"An idiot just following her around like the dog he is"

With another frustrated swing at the table Louis attempted to calm himself down. Finding it rather pathetic that he was getting worked up over someone so small. But, in reality, he knew that wasn't the case.

He wasn't blind, he could see how close both Legosi and [F/n] had become with one another. The rate they did had scared him and sometimes it made him feel as if he had no chance. But he shouldn't be thinking that way. He had so much over Legosi with her and yet it still felt as if he didn't.

"He doesn't-"

The male quickly silenced his rambling as his phone started ringing through the silent room. Staring down at the object for a moment he soon realized that it was his father. Picking it up almost immediately after seeing this.

"Louis, is [F/n] with you?"

Said male quickly swallowed every word that his father said. Thinking about what he should say, knowing the male wouldn't be happy with any answer other than a 'yes' from him. 

"Yes"

"Then why does it say she isn't?"

The harsh tone of the other deer on the phone hit the male hard. He had seemed to know from the start that she wasn't with him. Almost as if it was just a test to see if the other male would speak the truth to him.

"Father-"

"I pinged her phone, Louis, it says she's still in the city. Would you like to answer me as to why that is?"

"That's..."

There's no way he could simply tell him that she wasn't back yet. Because in all honesty he had no idea what she was currently doing. Telling him that much would only worsen the fate that he had put himself into by being dishonest since the beginning. 

"Well?"

"She requested to stay longer with a trusted member of the club. I allowed her to because I know the person very well."

"You never speak of the club members, so inform me which one"

Again Louis bit down on his tongue. Quickly thinking and going through every in the club. There was no way he could say a male, it wouldn't work out in his favor. So instead he'd allow another white lie to slip through his mouth.

"Els, she's been in the club for a long time now."

"I guess I have no choice to trust you"

The pounding of the deer's heart seemed to slow down a bit at his words. Thankful enough that the older male had seemed to believe him for the most part. Even if he was lying it showed that he wasn't going to confront the male just yet. That alone was comforting to him.

"Also I called to make sure you and [F/n] are still ready for the checkup"

"It's that time already?"

He questioned, moving around his office and pulling out a calendar from the drawer. The small red circled date seemed to stand out even more than before. It hadn't seemed as if six months had already flown by. 

"Yes, that's why I called I had a feeling you wouldn't remember it"

'Not so much as not remembering as it is not wanting to'

"I understand"

Sitting back down Louis leaned into his chair. His eyes moving to the side to stare out at the window beside him. The sky seemed to stare right back at him in judgement. Like the world itself knew what was happening and telling him he was better than this.

Better enough to not take the girl and say that something had happened. But deep down it was already too late, he was already another embodiment of his father. The two becoming more and more alike with each passing day.

"Louis?"

"Yes"

"You do know what needs to be done correct?"

Shuffling through the drawer again the male pulled out a small picture. One so old he found himself moving his thumb across it and the dust sticking to him instead of the object. Two small kids standing beside each other in it.

Oguma, who was originally in the middle, had his face cut out of it. Making Louis remember a time when he despised the man, but now grew to accept how similar the two of them were. How their ideals were slowly mending into one.

And just how much his heart had seemed to stray from the original child-like love he had for the human girl. Replaced with a simple possession that might be his own delusion of love to keep from going insane.

"Of course I do, father."

────────────────────────────────────────

A NEW SONG HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE PLAYLIST 

─ as the story progresses more songs will be added. I didn't want to spoil so as we get deeper into the story I will add them in where I deem fit.

────────────────────────────────────────

𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 ⋆ˊˎ
Mitski Mitski
We are doing better...it's always been just him and me together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.5K 18
Humans are a new evolving species in this animal world. Cherryton has never had a single human attend there school. What happens when a human girl is...
5.7K 123 18
(Book 2) After being saved by Legoshi and his confession, life couldn't get better for Mary. Summer with her friends and with more people coming to C...
14.8K 110 6
Story 1: Louis x Bill - The Grim Foreplay Louis is invited to Cherryton's Drama Club annual play. He finds out that it was Bill, the lead actor who i...
17.9K 838 20
I haven't read any Beastars fics yet, so I don't really know if there is a want for this. Humans are classified as part of the animal kingdom in thi...